Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

No ls taken - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No ls taken (2401 Views)

Man Posing As Female Prostitute In Abuja Taken Home By Married Man With 4 Wives / Pre-wedding Pics Taken To Another Level By Religious Lovers / Do You Think This Picture Taken By This Brother And Sister Is Proper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No ls taken by Princessmel(f): 9:27pm On Nov 17, 2015
l

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No ls taken by amnesty7: 9:29pm On Nov 17, 2015
Of course we already know you are confused. Remain like that.

1 Like

Re: No ls taken by Cutehector(m): 9:30pm On Nov 17, 2015
Lesbians aint faithful ya knw
Re: No ls taken by sarmiie(m): 9:30pm On Nov 17, 2015
Yeah u do look bi..

Sarcastic comments loading (Nigeria's trademark )

1 Like

Re: No ls taken by Cutehector(m): 9:31pm On Nov 17, 2015
Well I think u should take things easy with him. Confront him first, hear what he has to say, den take actions frm thr..
Re: No ls taken by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 17, 2015
Women are more faithful but that doesn't mean anything. As long as ur in Nigeria, ur gonna marry a man. Find a good one is my best advice
Re: No ls taken by donholy28(m): 9:37pm On Nov 17, 2015
Dats because he's ur side partner...ur les
Re: No ls taken by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
Erm, fogerabout him and jump to a bigga dikc available
Re: No ls taken by hkidola00(m): 9:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
Princessmel:
Some background info about me, I'm a young bi-sexual woman but more attracted to men and I recently found out my boyfriend is still in contact with his ex.

Question is, should I just give up on men altogether and date women. At least we more fateful. Or leave him so he can be with her, I think he is so hung up on her. Or confront him.

Please help, I'm confused. Ps, I love him very much but not sure if I'm just a rebound for him.
hmmm

Re: No ls taken by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 17, 2015
pinceprinz:
I'm dying over here o cry cry cry
Re: No ls taken by Solidkay(m): 9:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]Are u also faithful to him? U also claim u r bisexual,meaning u also av other lesbian partners. What goes around comes back around ;DAre u also faithful to him? U also claim u r bisexual,meaning u also av other lesbian partners. What goes around comes back around
Re: No ls taken by rudebouy: 9:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
Princessmel:
Some background info about me, I'm a young bi-sexual woman but more attracted to men and I recently found out my boyfriend is still in contact with his ex.

Question is, should I just give up on men altogether and date women. At least we more fateful. Or leave him so he can be with her, I think he is so hung up on her. Or confront him.

Please help, I'm confused. Ps, I love him very much but not sure if I'm just a rebound for him.

Baby, come be with me. Ama take good care of you...with lots of orgasms toocheesycheesycheesy
Re: No ls taken by Friedthunder(m): 9:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
Okokobioko shocked
Re: No ls taken by tablu: 9:52pm On Nov 17, 2015
U get mind oh! Say u be bisexual...how I wish I could arrest people on online...

2 Likes

Re: No ls taken by allytinted: 9:53pm On Nov 17, 2015
who ex don help?

1 Like

Re: No ls taken by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
MrsPhyno:
kilosele lol, hope not the darv*n ish?
Re: No ls taken by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
pinceprinz:

grrr kind of. u know i'm easily bothered lol. oh well. what can i do. missed u sha where u been?
Re: No ls taken by eyeon(m): 10:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
You need to forget about women totally and love your man. #MyOpinion
Re: No ls taken by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 17, 2015
Women faithful ke?? shocked shocked....women can neva be faithful.
There was a tym I was stupidly curious and a retire lady told me sth dat put my head to default, she said lesbians are worse dan promiscuous men...dey don't stop @ jst one gal...dey want to go down with any lady @ any tym..@least men hav turn up like big ass or big boobs lesbians don't dey want to straight anything dat is pusssy and dey keep straffing and strafing dat dey cnt stop it, and dey don't stop @ one. Beside lesbians don't use protection like men do...Wat abt disease??....its an error my sis...the lady telling me dis is a lesbian she said she is still a lesbian dat she has not change dat once is lesbian if not God factor is always a lesbian...she is trying to stop but she is still attracted to gurls.

My dear the faithful lesbians u cn get are very possessive. Dey possess and control u with no free mind of your own.... am not judging any lesbians or bi sexual ooo...but better stick to ur bf or jst stay single like me and save ur self the boyfriend headache...there is loneliness @ times but dats y u surf the Internet and keep urself company...my 2 piece

1 Like

Re: No ls taken by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Re: No ls taken by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 17, 2015
I bet my Ass the Op isn't Nigerian...undecided Or doesn't stay in Nigeria...undecided

Like A Sane Nigerian lady saying she's "Bisexual"? do you wanna die early? With All these Hypocrites Roaming the streets of NL?
Re: No ls taken by Princessmel(f): 10:15pm On Nov 17, 2015
Cutehector:
Well I think u should take things easy with him. Confront him first, hear what he has to say, den take actions frm thr..

See that's the problem, I'm always confronting him and now I think I've reached that point where it's either ME or them. I see no reason why you need to be in contact with an ex if you really love your present partner especially after I have made it clear I don't want him contacting in any way.
Re: No ls taken by Princessmel(f): 10:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Women are more faithful but that doesn't mean anything. As long as ur in Nigeria, ur gonna marry a man. Find a good one is my best advice

Well I thought he was good, but I can't put up with an ex.
Re: No ls taken by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
MrsPhyno:

grrr kind of. u know i'm easily bothered lol. oh well. what can i do. missed u sha where u been?

I became too busy lol and in the process lost my favorite mobile chat box that housed your contact to a lucky pilferer . . . Anyway, I feel that boy has an agenda though, he wanted to be absolutely sure you're the who you claim to be lol, So I feel u shouldn't have brought up that placard at all... Made it seem like you're one of those Workers day protesters! >_< ... Instead, should have played that girlie 'go to hell' act for him! woulda been a wowy show cheesy
Re: No ls taken by Princessmel(f): 10:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
pinceprinz:

Maybe I will, seeing as I already have so many options. Nigerian men are just so unappreciative, why must you keep in contact with your fucking ex??
Re: No ls taken by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 17, 2015
Princessmel:

Maybe I will, seeing as I already have so many options. Nigerian men are just so unappreciative, why must you keep in contact with your fucking ex??

Lol, if you're the adventurous type like me, dig up to know why. Will you?
Re: No ls taken by Princessmel(f): 10:21pm On Nov 17, 2015
Solidkay:
[color=#770077][/color]Are u also faithful to him?
U also claim u r bisexual,meaning u also av other lesbian partners.
What goes around comes back around ;DAre u also faithful to him?
U also claim u r bisexual,meaning u also av other lesbian partners.
What goes around comes back around

Been bisexual doesn't mean I'm cheating. I'm faithful with my whole heart and was even willing to give up any female related feelings I might have had in the past for him but this should only be done for someone deserving undecided
Re: No ls taken by Princessmel(f): 10:21pm On Nov 17, 2015
pinceprinz:

Lol, if you're the adventurous type like me, dig up to know why. Will you?

How can I ??
Re: No ls taken by Cutehector(m): 10:22pm On Nov 17, 2015
Princessmel:

See that's the problem, I'm always confronting him and now I think I've reached that point where it's either ME or them. I see no reason why you need to be in contact with an ex if you really love your present partner especially after I have made it clear I don't want him contacting in any way.
den dump his sorry ass and do as u please... cool
Re: No ls taken by Princessmel(f): 10:24pm On Nov 17, 2015
zaragal:
Women faithful ke?? shocked shocked....women can neva be faithful.
There was a tym I was stupidly curious and a retire lady told me sth dat put my head to default, she said lesbians are worse dan promiscuous men...dey don't stop @ jst one gal...dey want to go down with any lady @ any tym..@least men hav turn up like big ass or big boobs lesbians don't dey want to straight anything dat is pusssy and dey keep straffing and strafing dat dey cnt stop it, and dey don't stop @ one. Beside lesbians don't use protection like men do...Wat abt disease??....its an error my sis...the lady telling me dis is a lesbian she said she is still a lesbian dat she has not change dat once is lesbian if not God factor is always a lesbian...she is trying to stop but she is still attracted to gurls.

My dear the faithful lesbians u cn get are very possessive. Dey possess and control u with no free mind of your own.... am not judging any lesbians or bi sexual ooo...but better stick to ur bf or jst stay single like me and save ur self the boyfriend headache...there is loneliness @ times but dats y u surf the Internet and keep urself company...my 2 piece

Thank you so much for this. I think the best thing is to just be single and free myself from all these unnecessary headaches. I mean if I was single, I won't be bothered about any boyfriend still communicating with his ex or whatever. Only issue is I love him so much and I just don't know how to break up with him cry
Re: No ls taken by Solidkay(m): 10:29pm On Nov 17, 2015
Princessmel:

Been bisexual doesn't mean I'm cheating. I'm faithful with my whole heart and was even willing to give up any female related feelings I might have had in the past for him but this should only be done for someone deserving undecided
Sit him down n talk sence into his thick skull
dnt give up on wat means alot to u.
All d best
Re: No ls taken by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 17, 2015
Princessmel:

How can I ??

Cool question!

Not by asking him directly of course but maybe by tricking him to owning up to why He won't jez leggo , Maybe by making it seem as if you're cool with that yknow . . . You're a lady C'mon you know how to go about the fact seeking mission better... Cmon!! wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Shame In Their Game (photo) / A Man's View On Relationship, Is He Right? (pics) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.