Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,261 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud (58487 Views)

Adesola Amosu Detained By EFCC Over Arms Procurement / How Jonathan Reacted To The $2b Arms Procurement Scandal In Nov 2015 / Dasuki Denies Implicating Anyone In Arms Procurement Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by miqos02(m): 4:10am On Nov 18, 2015
ok
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by BigBen10: 4:12am On Nov 18, 2015
bigass:
The President does not have the power to order an arrest of anybody. Its only the Federal or State high court that can order an arrest.

Read the article.
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by 1009ja: 4:17am On Nov 18, 2015
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by 1009ja: 4:21am On Nov 18, 2015
Goodluck Jonathan left Nigeria a mess -The Southeast a bigger mess. The southeastners should never forgive "Ebele".

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by XaintJoel20: 4:33am On Nov 18, 2015
Nigerian is bleeding. You mean just a handful of persons siphoned these billions of dollars and our gallant troops where made to fight Boko Haram with catapult.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by Jabioro: 4:34am On Nov 18, 2015
Enemy in the house ,enemy within ,a mole in our federal executive council in such enormously power,such person will never allow the Bolo haram to end.Nigeria powerful people like Dasuki are behind Boko hatam..I am shocked and still remain shock... God of innocentl souls,Soldiers and our gallant military and services men would rise against him....Haba!
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by phemitunde(m): 4:43am On Nov 18, 2015
We have prayed to God for succor concerning terrorism in Nigeria and God has decided to answer us. Anybody that says Buhari is not doing well, or that Buhari is witching is also an enemy of Nigeria and should bury their head in shame.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by phemitunde(m): 4:46am On Nov 18, 2015
1009ja:
Goodluck Jonathan left Nigeria a mess -The Southeast a bigger mess. The southeastners should never forgive "Ebele".

And yet wailers from that part of the country will still support him to the grave!
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by aresa: 4:49am On Nov 18, 2015
bigass:
The President does not have the power to order an arrest of anybody. Its only the Federal or State high court that can order an arrest.

You are wrong. The President can order arrest same way he can order a pardon.

The president as the commander in chief and the chief law enforcement officer can order arrest via executive order given to any of his law enforcement agencies starting with the AG and so on.

YES he can and he just did, try go to any court to challenge him if you can.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by Nobody: 4:54am On Nov 18, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Goodluck Jonathan Is Really A Rogue!

No Wonder He Pays Nnamdi Kanu To Destabilize The Economy Of The South East!

From Deziani, Orubebe, and Now This Mind Shattering Fraud committed by his NSA on his behalf..

Jonathan Will Soon face the firing squad..

Useless Man!

Shut up if you aren't conversant with the political terrain in Nigeria,you only sound like a sadist,whom might die of BP
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by bashydemy(m): 5:08am On Nov 18, 2015
hahahahha Mogbe ooooo, no wonder the guy no wan go face the panel and wan use style run comot for 9ja.... You are in for it Dansuki..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by 247Dior(m): 5:09am On Nov 18, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

From Deziani, Orubebe, and Now This Mind Shattering Fraud committed by his NSA on his behalf..

Useless Man!
U need a brain surgery man, your a complete retard
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by bashydemy(m): 5:11am On Nov 18, 2015
bigass:
You dey mad, You dey Craze, You dey Gbongbonlo siga.... If i tear you slap ehn... Who tell you the President has no right to order his arrest?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by BookieMan: 5:11am On Nov 18, 2015
bettercreature:
Witch hunting at its peak,PMB will never allow Dasuki to have peace until he is behind the bar

Don't cry witchhunting.

Am a GEJ apologist but if the allegations were true Dasuki certainly deserved to be behind bars.

Even if GEJ is complicit in such fraudulent transactions then he too deserve to be behind bar.

GEJ is a good man, I want to believe, but his naivety stank to the heavens.

I don't like Buhari but I want him to perform. Afterall Nigeria, and we it citizens will be better for it.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by kennycalls(m): 5:21am On Nov 18, 2015
wachakuta:
Now the real sponsor of Boko Haram is here my fellow Nigerians... Dasuki

Whoever open his/her dirty mouth to defend dasuki the blood of innocent soldiers & civilians will hunt them
Amen!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by kennycalls(m): 5:22am On Nov 18, 2015
All these idiots just capitalize on the ineptitude of Jonathan to loot the treasury not minding the ppl dying everyday! how pathetic

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by anonimi: 5:32am On Nov 18, 2015
This man is simply on a REVENGE mission. He is NOT fighting any corruption.
Why not PROSECUTE Dasuki in court if he has any evidence against him instead of rushing to arrest like a DICTATOR

Sai Bubu CANNOT fight any CORRUPTION because he is the epitome of corruption himself.
Are we talking about $2.8 billion stolen as Petroleum Minister in the 70s that Saraki's father exposed?
Or the N45 billion PTF money that disappeared?
No wonder the Sai Bubu made a FALSE asset declaration after so much pressure.

Anyone who expects Dullard to fight CORRUPTION with the THIEVES he nominated as Ministers is on to a long thing. embarassed embarassed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2837264_tmp9455fbimg14417792614671224457852_jpeg6dab6ee28b2554beeaa4f34b3a1f7675

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2827707_img20150905142543_jpegffcefa9483529d6999254d5bf1b3a54e
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by patrick89(m): 5:40am On Nov 18, 2015
The vindictive president!! because dasuki was among the soldiers that overthrew him during the 1980s coup!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by jamace(m): 5:46am On Nov 18, 2015
What were the Ministers of Defence doing from 2007 -2015?

Why was Dasuki in charge of procurement of arms instead of the Ministers of Defence?

What were the roles of Gen Dambazzau as Chief of Army Staff (2007-2010) in respect of arms procurement?

Why is PMB silent on the roles of the Ministers of Defence, Chiefs of Defence Staff and Chiefs of Army Staff for the period 2007-2015 BUT bent on investigating Dasuki ONLY for arms procurement within the period?

Many questions begging for answers on why Dasuki only is being held for arms deals between 2007-2015.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by Daniellogy(m): 5:50am On Nov 18, 2015
Am waiting for the Opposition spoke person Fayose to come and speak in his Defense then Lai Mohammed will counter attack him with his epic response...I can surly count on that.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by homirefacuny(m): 5:51am On Nov 18, 2015
bettercreature:
Witch hunting at its peak,PMB will never allow Dasuki to have peace until he is behind the bar

Witch gini? You didn't read I guess. Let Dasuki defend himself with this allegations amounting to billions of dollars
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by lekantruth: 5:52am On Nov 18, 2015
All the past chiefs (army, navy, air force) should not be allow to escape please. No wonder, they look more like pregnant women with bellies filled with our money.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by toprealman: 5:56am On Nov 18, 2015
YET TINUBU, FASHOLA, AMAECHI, OGBONNYA ONU, ETC ARE LEFT UNTOUCHED. #HabaBabaCHANJI!
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by dabossman(m): 6:00am On Nov 18, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Action film don start .

It was obvious to the discerning that all issue about finding guns and money in his house was just the trailer. It was nothing but a diversion to hold Dasuki down while preparing the real case against him. Na now film one start. Make I grab my popcorn. This should be interesting.
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by Nobody: 6:02am On Nov 18, 2015
As Nigeria Judiciary or what?
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by oluwaniyi66(m): 6:03am On Nov 18, 2015
bigass:

for your mind, go and steal if you will not be arrested without court. you will be prosecuted immediately at police station and executed. lol
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by otimize(m): 6:06am On Nov 18, 2015
God is not at sleep...Am a southerner but i can boldly tell u that i knew Jona lost it, his cabinet members only steals and are not corrupt.

Long live Mr President
Long live Nigeria...

Please jail them all!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by MOA15(m): 6:07am On Nov 18, 2015
As glad as I am about this mind bogging exposures of rot, I'm scared about our justice system. I hope the judicary won't bundle this case
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by TeamSimple(m): 6:09am On Nov 18, 2015
okomogo:

Yet people will blame the president for all these. But I still think there's something fishy about this Dasuki’s case. While the attention on Dasuki since baba took over office. I'm not saying the allegations are not true but something does not just add up to the way Buhari is following up this man. I bet they are not telling us the real story.
You have a point.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by kaybills(m): 6:09am On Nov 18, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Useless Man!
wait until this administration is done b4 u start calling GEJ a rogue. Cos the last time I checked they are all Rogues APC,PDP

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by MOA15(m): 6:10am On Nov 18, 2015
[quote author=BookieMan post=40137697]

Don't cry witchhunting.

Am a GEJ apologist but if the allegations were true Dasuki certainly deserved to be behind bars.

Even if GEJ is complicit in such fraudulent transactions then he too deserve to be behind bar.

GEJ is a good man, I want to believe, but his naivety stank to the heavens.

I don't like Buhari but I want him to perform. After Nigeria, and we it citizens will be better for it.[/ God bless you
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by TeamSimple(m): 6:10am On Nov 18, 2015
obailala:
How can you defeat BH when the money meant for that was diverted to God knows where?
I concur..But it's sickening.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election / How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda / Honourable Moji Lawal Gets Married (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.