Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,494 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud (58494 Views)

Adesola Amosu Detained By EFCC Over Arms Procurement / How Jonathan Reacted To The $2b Arms Procurement Scandal In Nov 2015 / Dasuki Denies Implicating Anyone In Arms Procurement Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by Toosure70: 11:21pm On Nov 17, 2015
Then where is that senseless fayose
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by donj211: 11:23pm On Nov 17, 2015
U are nt serious nd lack sense of reasoning 4 u 2 say PDP are boko haram when d blood sucking APC are jst chasing shadows.
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by rusher14: 11:25pm On Nov 17, 2015
greatfoly:
Oga o
some people have tirelessly looted this nation to the brim. looting in billions under GEJ only..
Another term for Gej would have collapsed this nation, Alhamdulillah that didn't happen.
May Allah (swt) help us reposition this great nation for good.
We virtually collapsed.

The fact that by Jonathan's departure states owed massive wage debts and the Naira began it's downward spiral unabated.

Honestly, I wish these guys are jailed but as important would be recovery of such funds.

Fingers crossed.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by porka: 11:26pm On Nov 17, 2015
Gbawe:

Well-said bruv. Some people think this is the GEJ government where treacherous looters and sponsors of terror will be openly identified yet still be allowed to carry on with their nefarious activities. Ali Baba (GEJ) and his forty thieves (Allison-Madueke, Dasuki et al) have finished Nigeria. arresting and prosecuting them is not enough. We need the loot they stole and stashed in all corners of the world.

What about those who deducted Nigeria's money and were merely asked to return the money (reluctantly), when will they be charged?

Where did they derive the authority to deduct Nigeria's money from Nigeria's account without appropriation?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by chiboy11(m): 11:26pm On Nov 17, 2015
Go n fire Goodluck if ur stupid nicompu buhari does not fire him, ure simply a bastardd morron
NgeneUkwenu:
Goodluck Jonathan Is Really A Rogue!

No Wonder He Pays Nnamdi Kanu To Destabilize The Economy Of The South East!

From Deziani, Orubebe, and Now This Mind Shattering Fraud committed by his NSA on his behalf..

Jonathan Will Soon face the firing squad..

Useless Man!
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by onowu007(m): 11:26pm On Nov 17, 2015
Buhari is a Terrorist - El-rufai.....Since Buhari came into power he have being looking for any way he wud revenge by putting Dasuki behind bars for leading the troops that arrested him 1985 when his Govt overthrown
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by Gbawe: 11:27pm On Nov 17, 2015
Toks2008:

I am weeping as i write this.
[size=20pt]
JONATHAN HAS FINISHED THIS COUNTRY AND NOW I BELIEVE IT WAS GOD THAT REMOVED HIM.
[/size]

Indeed. I remember saying before the elections that Nigerians will be shocked and dumbfounded when Jonathan is ousted and revelations begin to come in about how much him and his cronies looted. Conservative estimated propose that at least $60 billion was looted under GEJ. I think the real sum is higher than that given the nature of the free-for-all every crook engaged in under GEJ.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by sublimes: 11:27pm On Nov 17, 2015
Take him to court and stop making noise. Thesame noise we've been hearing since may 29.
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by braine(m): 11:29pm On Nov 17, 2015
You are hilarious!
ishiamu:
Buhari is a killer and a bloody terrorist he wants Dasuki dead like alamieseigha and others he killed God pass him

Your mama toto will face firing squad...

Ikpu nne gi will face raping squad

Lie nsi Ebe a, anuofia nwuru anwu

Stupid biatch

Die die die die

Iyal-ode just spoke like d son of his janjanweed father
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by agabusta: 11:32pm On Nov 17, 2015
adconline:
This is no Abacha republic! GMB shouldnt be giving orders like Idi Amin. Let him prosecut these guys for alleged offenses thru the courts. Build a water-tight case and u are going to get a conviction... Enough of this abracadabra!!

What point are u making? Conviction of a criminal does not just happen in thin air, it starts with the arrest of the criminal to prevent the criminal from being at large.

The president sure has the powers to order the arrest of a suspected criminal.

The powers he lacks is to hold him perpetually without a trial. And it is the courts that convicts based on available evidence.

As of now, the president has executed his power to order the arrest of a suspected criminal, why not chill to see the outcome before yarning opaka??

Abi how many times have u seen the president order the arrest of someone publicly like this before?? Does that not tell u this is a very high profile case?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by ishiamu(m): 11:32pm On Nov 17, 2015
braine:
You are hilarious!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by ijustdey: 11:33pm On Nov 17, 2015
thank goodness we (Nigerians) decided to vote for change

the blood of the dead soldiers and civilians killed will hunt dasuki and his cronies till they die.

these are the blood sucking demons that have milked this country dry

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 17, 2015
Toks2008:

I am weeping as i write this.

JONATHAN HAS FINISHED THIS COUNTRY AND NOW I BELIEVE IT WAS GOD THAT REMOVED HIM.

Keep weeping and continue weeping there. If possible, call your wife (that's if anyone gree marry u) to join you. When a slave weeps... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by FastShipping: 11:33pm On Nov 17, 2015
ijustdey:
thank goodness we (Nigerians) decided to vote for change

the blood of the dead soldiers and civilians killed will hunt dasuki and his cronies till they die.

these are the blood sucking demons that have milked this country

Amen!
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by Khez: 11:34pm On Nov 17, 2015
Long overdue.......

These guys bleeped us (Nigerians) on bare ground without mat o....

People entrusted with our security took us for granted, i was hearing how much they siphoned and i had to fell off my chair while crying..... GOD will make sure they pay for everything they do....

Tunder fire dasuki there..

Ediot

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by porka: 11:35pm On Nov 17, 2015
doctokwus:
I said it earlier that PMB wud be wasting his time until he unearths the sponsors of BH.
Behold Nigerians, this is one of the chief sponsors of BH,Sambo Dasuki!

Charge him to court.

Ali Ndume's case is still in court and he is still functioning as an APC party stalwart.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
These are still allegations.

Follow due process and try to recover as much as possible.
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by sunsewa: 11:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
that should not be reason to disobey court order,we are not in military era,still innocent until proven guilty, I smell witch hunting here.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by stanleyalpacino(m): 11:37pm On Nov 17, 2015
oh my god. people are heartless. just hang the man for the public to see as soon as the funds are recovered. he is no different from anini ,oyeanusi and the rest. criminals called leaders. *spits. undecidedoh my god. people are heartless. just hang the man for the public to see as soon as the funds are recovered. he is no different from anini ,oyeanusi and the rest. criminals called leaders. *spits.
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by Ripama: 11:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
bettercreature:
Witch hunting at its peak,PMB will never allow Dasuki to have peace until he is behind the bar

Leave sentiment n shut d f**k up.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by porka: 11:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
Khez:
Long overdue.......

These guys bleeped us (Nigerians) on bare ground without mat o....

People entrusted with our security took us for granted, i was hearing how much they siphoned and i had to fell off my chair while crying..... GOD will make sure they pay for everything they do....

Tunder fire dasuki there..

Ediot

Charge Dasuki to court.

Let's hear more revelations.

Let's hear how the money was spent/shared?
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by dokunbam(m): 11:40pm On Nov 17, 2015
shocked

See wahala!!!
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by dandyspak: 11:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

From Deziani, Orubebe, and Now This Mind Shattering Fraud committed by his NSA on his behalf..

Useless Man!
NgeneUkwenu:

Useless Man!
NgeneUkwenu:

Useless Man!
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by duwdu: 11:42pm On Nov 17, 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by dandyspak: 11:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Useless Man!
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by aresa: 11:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
Of what use is arresting or ordering arrest and trials when in fact the judicial system remains the very first institution we should be sanitizing?

These big time crooks have tons of looted funds at their disposal to all the SANs and judges money can buy and stall any case against them all the way to the supreme court where they eventually get permanent stays and refuge based on ridiculous and paid for injunctions?

Where is Saraki's case and CCT bruhaha today? It's reached the usual stopping point.

It's like putting the putting the cart before the horse..

PMB, clean up the judiciary first and quit wasting our time...

Rubbish.....Next joo...

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by Observant: 11:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
Talk about blood money.......
With this level of wickedness Lucifer might actually be a black man residing in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by Ripama: 11:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
Some Nigerians are dumbass! With all these they are still chanting Jonathan, PDP. Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by agabusta: 11:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
porka:

What about those who deducted Nigeria's money and were merely asked to return the money (reluctantly), when will they be charged?

Where did they derive the authority to deduct Nigeria's money from Nigeria's account without appropriation?

They derived the power from From the contract signed by the previous Administration.

But now Buhari has dictatorially ordered that the money be refunded without recourse to the contract. What I expect u to be doing is calling PMB out for the dictatorial way he asked that the money be refunded!

This is a democracy and a contract was validly signed for the 1% commission.
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by godox2(m): 11:46pm On Nov 17, 2015
No wonder DSS no give am breathing space.
NIGERIANS WILL REGRET VOTING PMB LATE. By now Nigeria could've reach high level in development NOT corruption.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 17, 2015
its a cultural thing okay. buhari isnt a saint either. at least he said abacha didnt steal and his daughters are all over aso rock now dinning with him. who isnt corrupt in nigeria? even your father when he held that school at otukpu, he was collecting money from students.
NgeneUkwenu:

Useless Man!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by Saturn213: 11:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
collyno1985:

I blem ur impotent father for allowing ur mom to bring a bastard to his house. Anyway he has no choice. Move on.

Seun Lalasticlala Mukina2

This poster has broken rule 1 ,2 and 3. Can you kindly delete the post and deal with the poster

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Prominent Nigerians Who May Be Jailed In 2016 (PHOTOS) / Honourable Moji Lawal Gets Married (photos) / Atiku Abubakar With Two Ladies In Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.