Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud (58491 Views)

Adesola Amosu Detained By EFCC Over Arms Procurement / How Jonathan Reacted To The $2b Arms Procurement Scandal In Nov 2015 / Dasuki Denies Implicating Anyone In Arms Procurement Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by Saturn213: 11:50pm On Nov 17, 2015
calebo101:

Keep weeping and continue weeping there. If possible, call your wife (that's if anyone gree marry u) to join you. When a slave weeps... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Seun Lalasticlala Mukina2

This poster has broken rule 1 ,2 and 3. Can you kindly delete the post and deal with the poster

Thanks
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by Gayigaskia(m): 11:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
So wait is it why Sokoto has never been hit by Boko Haram? Their main sponsor is from there

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by ril19(m): 11:53pm On Nov 17, 2015
bettercreature:
Witch hunting at its peak,PMB will never allow Dasuki to have peace until he is behind the bar

Behind Bars No Dey Enough Naa. All That Money Is Too Huge To Disappear.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by fabiyi78(m): 11:54pm On Nov 17, 2015
bigass:
The President does not have the power to order an arrest of anybody. Its only the Federal or State high court that can order an arrest.
wat section of Nigerian constitution States dat

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by lurex2rhyme(m): 11:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
I dnt comment on political threads coz pple tend to attach emotions here by Insulting others.I stand to be corrected d head said Dasuki and others yet d sa on media has not mention d others apart 4rm emphasis on d ex cso. personally I feel is witch-Hunting.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by Toks2008(m): 11:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
Gbawe:

Indeed. I remember saying before the elections that Nigerians will be shocked and dumbfounded when Jonathan is ousted and revelations begin to come in about how much him and his cronies looted. Conservative estimated propose that at least $60 billion was looted under GEJ. I think the real sum is higher than that given the nature of the free-for-all every crook engaged in under GEJ.

And fair enough i believe Buhari is trying his best not to bring Jonathan down but the way things are going,he just might be mplicated as it seems he actuallly alllowed these loothings to take place right under his nose.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by dandyspak: 11:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
Ngeneukwenu! I thought you are a responsible and reasonable guy but you just proved me wrong. Please, if you have mental, physical or spiritual challenges go and sort out your salvation and stop writing poo about people. A word is enough for the wise
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by neverever10: 11:59pm On Nov 17, 2015
Na so saraki own happen today is a different ball game we sidon dey look

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by Toks2008(m): 11:59pm On Nov 17, 2015
Saturn213:

This poster has broken rule 1 ,2 and 3. Can you kindly delete the post and deal with the poster

Thanks

lol please leave that toddler...not every poster on nairaland is mentally ok so just ignore as i also did.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by Khez: 12:01am On Nov 18, 2015
porka:

Charge Dasuki to court.

Let's hear more revelations.

Let's hear how the money was spent/shared?

Your head dey there man....

Nice one!
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by jollanson(m): 12:02am On Nov 18, 2015
bigass:
The President does not have the power to order an arrest of anybody. Its only the Federal or State high court that can order an arrest.

Why u dey talk like dis....
Guy park well abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by ifihearam: 12:03am On Nov 18, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Goodluck Jonathan Is Really A Rogue!

No Wonder He Pays Nnamdi Kanu To Destabilize The Economy Of The South East!

From Deziani, Orubebe, and Now This Mind Shattering Fraud committed by his NSA on his behalf..

Jonathan Will Soon face the firing squad..

Useless Man!

Who is your father again?
i wonder the kind of man that brought you into the world....

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by jollanson(m): 12:07am On Nov 18, 2015
IyaIode:
Ishiewu has spoken like the son of his father
Ishiamu.....ishi-ikpu....ishi-otuocham Mince ur words.
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 18, 2015
good one.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by donphilopus: 12:14am On Nov 18, 2015
Saturn213:

Thanks

You don't even need to mention the mods to report the guy. You can just click on the 'Report' button and type the rule he has broken. I believe the comment automatically deletes if the reason is tangible. I've done so now.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by klax(m): 12:15am On Nov 18, 2015
Haba Alhaji Dasuki these money too much. So is this the reason boko haram were so strong undefeated all this while If these figures above are real I'm speechless this is babaric and satanic to the core so possibly this guy clould likely one of the barrier for Gej govt to defeat boko haram.

Dasuki if truly all these cash passed your tunnel then you are a real danger to Nigeria you need free accommodation in prison, though I'm not concluding yet till it's finally confirm because I can not and never trust APC govt never, propaganda and lies were deep in their DNA.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 18, 2015
bigass:

Sure about that bigass? He can make that order through the injuction of the federal high court.
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by jollanson(m): 12:18am On Nov 18, 2015
omenka:
Very good. I'm glad he's a northerner and a muslim. At least, we'd be spared the ethnoreligious hog wash by PDP and their Wailing Bandits.

While our gallant troops were busy busting their humps to make sure we live in safety, these greedy bastards were busy stealing funds that were meant to give them the upper hand at the theatre of battle.

Premium Times just did a splendid investigative piece complete with graphs and charts on the expenditure of government on defence between 2011 and 2014- over 1.4trillion spent, yet the more money that was budgeted, the more the lives that were lost both at the military and civilian end.

Who knows, some of the monies stolen could actually be used to finance the terrorists creating a situation of unending bloody campaign and unending surge in defence expenditure which would ultimately translate into an unending fattening of some people's bank accounts. It is just as simple as that. We can recall sometime in early 2014 or late 2013 when photos of a crashed military chopper in Bornu with boxes of cash in foreign currency trended of social media. That story was just buried quietly and to this day, no statement was made as to who owns the cash, where it was headed and for what purpose.

Dasuki should quit his childish and overused antics of ill health and a need to seek medicare abroad. He will answer to his crimes even if he suffers from herpes.

That Mrs Alison Gorinmakpa Madueke should be prepping her defence also. We've had enough of the pity party.

Guy, u av spoken well, but pls, don't be too sentimental on dis issue of religion.
POV is dat, Dasuki or Danshiki...wat eva d hell d name is....he needs to b arrested. Gbam!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by ODUBEZE: 12:19am On Nov 18, 2015
okay! So when will it be the turn of OBJ,ATIKU, IBB and TINUBU? Rumour has it that you are turning blind eye to these people!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by Nobody: 12:20am On Nov 18, 2015
IyaIode:

Ishiewu has spoken like the son of his father

Lwkmd!!! It pays to speak wisely.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by porka: 12:20am On Nov 18, 2015
agabusta:

They derived the power from From the contract signed by the previous Administration.

But now Buhari has dictatorially ordered that the money be refunded without recourse to the contract. What I expect u to be doing is calling PMB out for the dictatorial way he asked that the money be refunded!

This is a democracy and a contract was validly signed for the 1% commission.

Where's the contract they signed?

From what we know so far, the contract did not talk about arbitrary deduction from Nigeria's account. The controversial 1% is to be paid by government, they are not to dip their fingers into Nigeria's pulse and deduct in the name of contract.

If that is what the contract says, it's an illegal contract. It's in conflict with provisions of Nigeria's constitution. All monies should be remitted to the Federation Account and shared by the three tiers of government. Consultants and sundry contractors are to be paid from what is appropriated.

Buhari did not have a choice. He was already in trouble with the NASS who are probing the illegal deduction. It is an impeachable infraction.

In a democracy, the legislature has the power of the purse.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 18, 2015
gab264:
Ur papa z useless already.... Idiot!!
Under buhari govt all we hear is arrest, bomb, TSA fraud, economic melt down, workers being sacked on a daily.
And a useless folks like u,will be calling the most humble man on this earth "useless"
U don't have a human brain at all ,nh change brain u carry, u and ur daura President Buhari.

quote me and quote ur life idiot!!
Ngene ur an idiot.!!

Buhari is a fool - ngeneukwenu

Dude! why you so pained? Except Jona is a personal relative of yours, the dude you quoted is entitled to say whatever the f*ck he wants to about concerns of his country as it applies to his perception.

Tone it down abeg, we can't all love Jona, same thing goes for GMB, people either hate or love them.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by porka: 12:24am On Nov 18, 2015
ODUBEZE:
okay!
So when will it be the turn of OBJ,ATIKU, IBB and TINUBU?
Rumour has it that you are turning blind eye to these people!

It's all about MIND CONTROL.

For his worshippers to take their minds off the biting economic hardship.

From the current fuel scarcity and general lack focus of his government.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by Demdem(m): 12:27am On Nov 18, 2015
This is an excellent reason why Dasuki can't be allowed to go. It's now about National security which superceeds his own fundamental right. Evil boko sponsor can't be allowed to go.
Pdp is boko haram while boko haram is pdp- Aziza.
The primary reason why he was assainated.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by ODUBEZE: 12:27am On Nov 18, 2015
porka:

It's all about MIND CONTROL.

For their worshippers to take their minds off the biting economic hardship.

For the gullible ones my bro.
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by Tex42(m): 12:28am On Nov 18, 2015
Haba Dasuki! U think am naw, all these money... U Wan go buy off heaven from God ni?

Mehn! I can't even comprehend the level of embezzlement being s out here, I mean, this man must be suffering from some kind of mental dysfunction for him to have resolved to perpetuate such obnoxious act against the North and Naija as a whole.

This can pass for one of the greatest fraud cases known to mankind.

#Dasukiembezzlementuncensored..
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by October1960: 12:31am On Nov 18, 2015
Good start.

So many thieves in the ministries - Perm Secs, Directors, Managers, etc....

This has been going on for over 30 years. Nigeria's money has been stolen and invested in Europe, USA and other countries.

Also please arrest SOME former and current Governors, Ministers and their money men helping to move money out of the country through bogus and inflated contracts.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by InvertedHammer: 12:36am On Nov 18, 2015
okomogo:

Yet people will blame the president for all these. But I still think there's something fishy about this Dasuki’s case. While the attention on Dasuki since baba took over office. I'm not saying the allegations are not true but something does not just add up to the way Buhari is following up this man. I bet they are not telling us the real story.
/
The buck stops at the Presidency. GEJ is an im be.cile and it will be foolhardy to exculpate him from this saga. He was the Commander-in Chief.

Btw, Dasuki placed Buhari under house arrest after he was ousted by IBB through military coup back in the 80s.

There you have it.
/

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by October1960: 12:39am On Nov 18, 2015
My brother come and see the way Nigerian former and current officials spend money in the UK and USA. The spend it like water. The crooks are from all regions of the country, all religions the only thing they have in common is that they or their relative at one time or the other were government officials or politicians in Nigeria.

This does not include the mid-level thieves like Perm Secs, Directors and Managers.

greatfoly:
Oga o
some people have tirelessly looted this nation to the brim. looting in billions under GEJ only..
Another term for Gej would have collapsed this nation, Alhamdulillah that didn't happen.
May Allah (swt) help us reposition this great nation for good.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by October1960: 12:42am On Nov 18, 2015
If only Buhari was not overthrown by Babangida and his pack of thieves Nigeria would probably be a better place today. That left turn we took under Babangida has led us to the present state of affairs. A stitch in time ...............

InvertedHammer:

/
The buck stops at the Presidency. GEJ is an im be.cile and it will be foolhardy to exculpate him from this saga. He was the Commander-in Chief.

Btw, Dasuki placed Buhari under house arrest after he was ousted by IBB through military coup back in the 80s.

There you have it.
/

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by ishiamu(m): 12:44am On Nov 18, 2015
jollanson:

Ishiamu.....ishi-ikpu....ishi-otuocham
Mince ur words.

Spoilt boy cheesy wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election / How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda / Honourable Moji Lawal Gets Married (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.