Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:26 AM

Love Story: A Second Chance - Chapter One - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Story: A Second Chance - Chapter One (976 Views)

What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop / A Bitch Will Always Be A Bitch. They Don't Deserve A Second Chance. / "He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Story: A Second Chance - Chapter One by Julinxx: 11:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
It was Bisola's final year in university and she'd been seeing this guy named Tunde for about three years. He was everything her mind wanted and friends demanded from her at the time they'd first started but although her heart ached for more she knew she wasn't caught out for love. Bisola who has never been in love before knew what it meant to not be in love with someone. Tunde gave her money-oriented things but his heart wasn't hers and he just couldn't love her.

Bisola was on the verge of selling her joy and happiness all because of money. He was her sponsor, as in, the guy was loaded and all he needed was a woman who would warm his bed and the other thing Bisola knew nothing about.

She smiled at the mirror each day, looking at herself in each new dress he bought her but on the inside she felt dirty. Everyone was jealous that she'd found herself a man who could buy her the world but no one knew the price she was paying for these luxury and if they knew, Bisola wasn't sure what the world would say.

She took a deep breath and dropped the gown she'd been fumbling with back in the hanger.

"Bisi! Ah ha! Has this girl gone deaf? Bisola answer me joor!" Sandra shouted at her friend and Bisola stared back at her with a blank expression on her well painted face.

"Is this dress okay for the party?" Her friend asked, raising up a blue chiffon dress. And there Bisola was, standing still as if someone poured cold water on her. Another stern glare from her friend made her snap back to reality.

"I'm sorry dear, I was…"

"Yeah I know, but where does your mind fly to most of the time? Sometimes I feel like you're not here, actually this has been happening too frequently lately"

"I'm sorry naa… mabinu. I promise it won't happen again."

"That's what you said the last time."

"Okay, okay… that red dress though, ah you wan cause traffic?" Bisola hailed to ease the tension between them.....

http://www.ifitcraze.com/2015/11/love-story-second-chance-chapter-one.html
Re: Love Story: A Second Chance - Chapter One by ril19(m): 12:27am On Nov 18, 2015
Seems Good,

Kontinu.
Re: Love Story: A Second Chance - Chapter One by DaraTG: 12:35am On Nov 18, 2015
Get your beautiful wedding gown, chief bridesmaid dresses, bridal train, little bride, wedding decoration, bridal bouqet and pre-wedding website from www.kaykweddings.com

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed Here / 8 Types Of Betrayals That Are Worse Than Having An Affair / Who Is That Teacher You Will Never Forget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.