Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,583 members, 7,955,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:50 PM

Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper (9288 Views)

Count Us Out Of Biafra, Itsekiri Tell IPOB, MASSOB / Biafra: We Are Not Interested, South South Tells Agitators / Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by Antivirus92(m): 2:23pm On Nov 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
see mumu. They're no igbos in SS. Get that into your head.
aniocha and oshimili people of delta who are they?
Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by backtosender: 2:29pm On Nov 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
hahahhaa. Anioma and your fellow igbos will perish and nothing will happen. Continue making noise online. We will sacrifice your anioma people to our various deities.
I can tell u are laughing with fear that will not change the new world order Biafra must be free any group that think they are too brave and want to fight Biafra will be our enemies for many years and we will deal with them in due time
Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by Ikengawo: 2:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
juicee1:
SS voices against Biafra

When we told them that SS doesn't support biafra, they called us liars. They did everything possible to lure the region into the biafra agitation by shouting down any voice from the region against it and claiming such a person can't speak for the region cos he's not their leader. Now the notable leaders of the region are beginning to speak up and telling the Igbos to stop transporting people from SE to protest in SS thereby making it look like it's the SS indigenes that are in agitation for Biafra.

James ibori

The former Governor of Delta State, Chief
James Onanefe Ibori has called on those using
his picture during Biafra protest to cease from
using it and that he is a strong believer of
united Nigeria where the rights of every citizen
is held sacrosanct.
He also stated that the peace that the country
enjoyed for forty five years after the civil war
should not be broken by residues being dug up
by some people to further divide the nation
and betray efforts at national reconciliation
and development. This he said must not be
allowed.

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/ibori-dissociates-self-from-biafran-agitation-says-hes-committed-nigerian/

Itsekiri people

The Itsekiri people in Warri, Delta state
have dissociated themselves from the call
and agitation of some Igbo people in the
south east for an independent state of
Biafra.
Vanguard reports that this was made known on
Tuesday, October 27 by Itsekiri Leaders of
Thought through a statement by its chairman Pa
Johnson Ayomike and secretary, Edward
Ekpoko.

https://www.naij.com/620088-will-not-tolerate-another-igbo-invasion-itsekiri-people-dissociates-biafra.html

Gbaramatul leader

The leaders of Gbaramatu kingdom, Warri
South West Local Government Area, Delta
State, have warned that Gbaramatu kingdom is
not part of Biafra.
Elder
Dickson
Agagha, who
spoke on
behalf of the
leaders at a
meeting in
Warri,
insisted that
Gbaramatu kingdom will never be part of
Biafra, saying that any son or daughter of the
kingdom making such a move to include
Gbaramatu in Biafra will fail.

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/gbaramatu-kingdom-not-part-of-biafra-community-leaders-warn/

Gov Wike

Wike Bans protesters in Rivers state

In a state broadcast, Mr. Wike banned all
forms of street protests, demonstrations,
rallies or unlawful gatherings associated
with the agitations for the secession of any
group from the Federal Republic of
Nigeria.
“Majority of these individuals have come
from neighbouring states
and in the course
of these protests, disrupted social and
economic activities, damaged properties,
assaulted and inflicted injuries on other
citizens going about their lawful
endeavours.

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/192971-gov-wike-bans-biafra-protests-in-rivers.html

River Elders and Leaders Council

He said Rivers Elders noted those with Biafra
“sentiments have chosen to transport trailer
and bus loads of demonstrators from
neighbouring states into Port Harcourt.
To say
the least, this amounts to the display of bad
political fate across our neighbouring borders.
Rivers Elders pointed out “The action so far
taken by the Biafra protesters in Port Harcourt
is highly provocative to all genuine sons and
daughters of Rivers state who have so far
restrained themselves from confronting the
demonstrators in Port Harcourt.”

www.newsrescue.com/we-are-not-biafrans-never-say-rivers-elders/

Senator Godswill Akpabio

The Rivers Commissioner of Police, Musa Kimo,
also noted that his command would not allow
lawlessness or breakdown of law and order.
Senate minority leader Senator Godswill
Akpabio also condemned the Biafran agitators.
Speaking at the venue of the Peoples
Democratic Party (PDP) conference in Abuja,
Akpabio, a former Akwa Ibom State governor,
called on the Federal Government and the
states where the militias are protesting to stop
the spread of the agitation.
“The Biafra agitators must be told that those
who witnessed the Nigerian civil war will never
wish to experience another war in their entire
lifetime.
“If you don’t like the government of the day,
you must wait for another election to vote them
out”, Akpabio said.

www.thenationonlineng.net/rivers-elders-reject-biafra/

Biafra is not even in Nigeria

Cc Tonyebarcanista Truckpusher atbu1 Hopeathand dearpreye lygn19 eurobomber easternlion

You guys have been exonnerated

Eurobomber lygn19 Noblezone
Pazienza Rose2014 warrior01
Carnegiefan chukwudi44
Ihemba Yujin Ezeagu Easternleopard
Easternlion Freedom4biafra
Ipobdevil ikengawo billygee2u
Duru1 Onatisi 400Billionman blacktechnology
Ok500 franksam2009 totorimi
Dearpreye kingzizzy Auntysuzan
Ichidodo babyosisi collynzo23 kettykin
Sunnybobo3 Biafranqueen customized13
Descartes Mogidi Mizmycoli Wombraiders
Phockphockman Anonimi Afam4eva pointb
Ngwakwe Abagworo tonychristopher
Wisdomguy4u curlieweed CSTR2 obosiland
AkwaIbomrep1 FreeGlobe Mandax MrEverest
Whynotthetruth badnature M4gunners
str8talk1
Etc

even if you don't comment, you must atleast see this thread grin grin grin

So ill cry because james ibori wont be a part of Biafra? Chie

So

1 Like

Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by backtosender: 2:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
hahahhaa. Anioma and your fellow igbos will perish and nothing will happen. Continue making noise online. We will sacrifice your anioma people to our various deities.
keep laughing I can see fear in ur eyes the day Edo want to become our permanent enemies will be the day u join zoo to fight Biafra we will certainly revenge in a bloody way
Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by nairaminds(m): 2:47pm On Nov 18, 2015
kodded:

undecided undecided

how much apc paid these fools
undecided undecided

u just attested 2 d fact dat biafra is a pdp thing...

1 Like

Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by ALISMILE(m): 3:19pm On Nov 18, 2015
Antivirus92:
they protested for biafra in d ss yet u still believe d flag cannot fly there. U must be related to musiwa
Sooo if some hausas who ve been in d middlebelt for years decide to protest that they want sharia, they shud be allowed to ve it? Cross over now b4 d war starts,because then it ll be to late!
Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by Antivirus92(m): 3:28pm On Nov 18, 2015
ALISMILE:
Sooo if some hausas who ve been in d middlebelt for years decide to protest that they want sharia, they shud be allowed to ve it? Cross over now b4 d war starts,because then it ll be to late!
you're really sick. Much dumb than i earlier thought. Are hausas middle belt indigenes? Can u now tell asaba or igbouzo people in delta state to cross over to southeast because of nigeria?
Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by ALISMILE(m): 3:49pm On Nov 18, 2015
Antivirus92:
you're really sick. Much dumb than i earlier thought. Are hausas middle belt indigenes? Can u now tell asaba or igbouzo people in delta state to cross over to southeast because of nigeria?
u re a real foool who shud be discussing national matas! If u don't know, in some parts of d middle belt we ve Huasa communities, in which hausass of more than 4 generations ve been living in! And in some of those communities they only. communicate in huassa language and dominated by hausas! Many of thosse hausas, understadably, claim to be indegenes of those state! Are u goin to throw that community away as a part of hausa land? I knw of some yeebos who re claiming to be indegenes of Lagos state! So if their population now grows, since they don't like staying at home, does that make lagos biafrag?
Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by Antivirus92(m): 4:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
ALISMILE:
u re a real foool who shud be discussing national matas! If u don't know, in some parts of d middle belt we ve Huasa communities, in which hausass of more than 4 generations ve been living in! And in some of those communities they only. communicate in huassa language and dominated by hausas! Many of thosse hausas, understadably, claim to be indegenes of those state! Are u goin to throw that community away as a part of hausa land? I knw of some yeebos who re claiming to be indegenes of Lagos state! So if their population now grows, since they don't like staying at home, does that make lagos biafrag?
listen mr....from ur comment, we can clearly deduce that those hausa people are not natives to that place. We also know that igbos in lagos are from d east. Now can u tell me when delta igbos moved to delta?. You can as well tell an ekitti man to move back to oyo where he came from
Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by ALISMILE(m): 4:20pm On Nov 18, 2015
Antivirus92:
listen mr....from ur comment, we can clearly deduce that those hausa people are not natives to that place. We also know that igbos in lagos are from d east. Now can u tell me when delta igbos moved to delta?. You can as well tell an ekitti man to move back to oyo where he came from
when dey moved does not mata, what mata is where they moved from! They belong to where they moved from! The question now is, is delta state an eastern state?
Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by zpakln(f): 4:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Yakubu "Barcanista" Muhammed Abdulaziz
"We the Fulani People of North West, North East and North Central are fully Behind IPOB Biafra. We are tired of sharing country with the Kanuris and Yorubas".
u wicked ooooo
Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
hmmm...
Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by phyllosilicate(m): 4:56pm On Nov 18, 2015
Dis kind thing can pain.

Even Ibibio king join para. Abi no this news give the albino heart attack.
Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by Antivirus92(m): 5:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
ALISMILE:
when dey moved does not mata, what mata is where they moved from! They belong to where they moved from! The question now is, is delta state an eastern state?
mr.....i am a nigerian and nigeria was just created in 1960. All my ancestors are igbos but most are not nigerians cos there was nothing like nigeria during their time. Just like some ss people have been igbos before d creation of nigeria and her ss,se,sw,ne,nc,middlebelt etc. Igbo ethnic group has existed before nigeria and her ss and se.. South east doesnt mean igbo and igbo doesnt mean south east. These people are igbos irrespective of where nigeria places them

1 Like

Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 18, 2015
phyllosilicate:
Dis kind thing can pain.

Even Ibibio king join para. Abi no this news give the albino heart attack.
Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by tonychristopher: 7:23pm On Nov 18, 2015
UmuEri:
Paid idio..ts. My Mom is from Asaba the present capital of Delta State. And delta state is presently in south south. as I'm talking to you now, my Mom is a strong advocate of Biafra Nation. So I ask, who are this idio...ts representing? And please I will like to know who represented the Anioma people?

Do me a favour nwanne ...ignore these monkeys ...they speak for themselves not Igbo of delta origin

What do the anioma man even have in common with sobo people or edo?
Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by tonychristopher: 7:24pm On Nov 18, 2015
ALISMILE:

In geography can you tell us what is south south in cardinal points

Do we have Igbo in delta and river states ?
Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by nakamora: 7:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
BABANGBALI:
no at all,dem get sense pass your people

Dear Biafrans I support your struggle 100% but my problem is your
approach. I would want to suggest the following procedures and I can
assure you they will work out successfully. If you can unite and follow
the following steps then I can tell, welcome to the Republic of Biafra in
advance.
STEP 1: Withdraw all your services from Nigeria as you are the
backbone of the country.
STEP 2: Withdraw your kins men who are public office holders e.g. Ike
Ekweremadu, deputy senate president, Peter Obi the D.G of S.E.C
STEP 3: Reject all the ministerial nomination from the so called
Nigeria.
STEP 4: Endeavour to reject Federal Allocation. You are very
industrious people, you will be better off without it.
STEP 5: Stop all forms of importation through the Nigerian sea port so
that Nigeria will crumble without your Tax.
STEP 6: Recall all your sons and daughters from all parts of Nigeria
to relocate home until this fight is over then Nigeria can beg them to
come back as expatriate.
STEP 7: Lock up all your shops in Idumota, Alaba international, Kano
main market and every other market even in remote villages across
the country.
STEP 8: Go beyond closing of the Niger bridge, stop all Nigerians
from buying or selling in Onitsha Main market or Ariaria market in
Aba.
STEP 9: Make sure you make your Visa very hard for Nigerians.
STEP 10: This fight can be achieved without Violence just like south
Sudan.
Finally, make sure you don’t fight it with weapons. Igbo kwenu!!! hey!.
What do you think of these suggestions; good for the cause of Biafra or
not?
:

Ten gbosa for you.You have the antidote to biabiafra problems.
Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by mrsuccessful(m): 8:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
Antivirus92:
mr.....i am a nigerian and nigeria was just created in 1960. All my ancestors are igbos but most are not nigerians cos there was nothing like nigeria during their time. Just like some ss people have been igbos before d creation of nigeria and her ss,se,sw,ne,nc,middlebelt etc. Igbo ethnic group has existed before nigeria and her ss and se.. South east doesnt mean igbo and igbo doesnt mean south east. These people are igbos irrespective of where nigeria places them

Guy, if you wan die? Die..... South south will not join Biafra, am from ikwerre here in obio/akpor and I can tell you that I have not seen a single obio/akpor youth that is supporting this your Biafra, so you guys should chill
Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by Antivirus92(m): 12:44am On Nov 19, 2015
mrsuccessful:

Guy, if you wan die? Die..... South south will not join Biafra, am from ikwerre here in obio/akpor and I can tell you that I have not seen a single obio/akpor youth that is supporting this your Biafra, so you guys should chill
i dont think i have mentioned biafra in my comments and also my concentration is mainly on igbo deltas. I never made mention of ikwerre so i dont understand what that ur comment. I dont even consider ikwerre igbo so go back to d bush u come from
Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by blaqoracle: 4:20am On Nov 19, 2015
UmuEri:
Paid idio..ts. My Mom is from Asaba the present capital of Delta State. And delta state is presently in south south. as I'm talking to you now, my Mom is a strong advocate of Biafra Nation. So I ask, who are this idio...ts representing? And please I will like to know who represented the Anioma people?
the problem is that your mum to dey watch igbo drama.
Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by AkwaIbomrep1: 8:41pm On Nov 20, 2015
juicee1:
SS voices against Biafra

When we told them that SS doesn't support biafra, they called us liars. They did everything possible to lure the region into the biafra agitation by shouting down any voice from the region against it and claiming such a person can't speak for the region cos he's not their leader. Now the notable leaders of the region are beginning to speak up and telling the Igbos to stop transporting people from SE to protest in SS thereby making it look like it's the SS indigenes that are in agitation for Biafra.

James ibori

The former Governor of Delta State, Chief
James Onanefe Ibori has called on those using
his picture during Biafra protest to cease from
using it and that he is a strong believer of
united Nigeria where the rights of every citizen
is held sacrosanct.
He also stated that the peace that the country
enjoyed for forty five years after the civil war
should not be broken by residues being dug up
by some people to further divide the nation
and betray efforts at national reconciliation
and development. This he said must not be
allowed.

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/ibori-dissociates-self-from-biafran-agitation-says-hes-committed-nigerian/

Itsekiri people

The Itsekiri people in Warri, Delta state
have dissociated themselves from the call
and agitation of some Igbo people in the
south east for an independent state of
Biafra.
Vanguard reports that this was made known on
Tuesday, October 27 by Itsekiri Leaders of
Thought through a statement by its chairman Pa
Johnson Ayomike and secretary, Edward
Ekpoko.

https://www.naij.com/620088-will-not-tolerate-another-igbo-invasion-itsekiri-people-dissociates-biafra.html

Gbaramatul leader

The leaders of Gbaramatu kingdom, Warri
South West Local Government Area, Delta
State, have warned that Gbaramatu kingdom is
not part of Biafra.
Elder
Dickson
Agagha, who
spoke on
behalf of the
leaders at a
meeting in
Warri,
insisted that
Gbaramatu kingdom will never be part of
Biafra, saying that any son or daughter of the
kingdom making such a move to include
Gbaramatu in Biafra will fail.

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/gbaramatu-kingdom-not-part-of-biafra-community-leaders-warn/

Gov Wike

Wike Bans protesters in Rivers state

In a state broadcast, Mr. Wike banned all
forms of street protests, demonstrations,
rallies or unlawful gatherings associated
with the agitations for the secession of any
group from the Federal Republic of
Nigeria.
“Majority of these individuals have come
from neighbouring states
and in the course
of these protests, disrupted social and
economic activities, damaged properties,
assaulted and inflicted injuries on other
citizens going about their lawful
endeavours.

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/192971-gov-wike-bans-biafra-protests-in-rivers.html

River Elders and Leaders Council

He said Rivers Elders noted those with Biafra
“sentiments have chosen to transport trailer
and bus loads of demonstrators from
neighbouring states into Port Harcourt.
To say
the least, this amounts to the display of bad
political fate across our neighbouring borders.
Rivers Elders pointed out “The action so far
taken by the Biafra protesters in Port Harcourt
is highly provocative to all genuine sons and
daughters of Rivers state who have so far
restrained themselves from confronting the
demonstrators in Port Harcourt.”

www.newsrescue.com/we-are-not-biafrans-never-say-rivers-elders/

Senator Godswill Akpabio

The Rivers Commissioner of Police, Musa Kimo,
also noted that his command would not allow
lawlessness or breakdown of law and order.
Senate minority leader Senator Godswill
Akpabio also condemned the Biafran agitators.
Speaking at the venue of the Peoples
Democratic Party (PDP) conference in Abuja,
Akpabio, a former Akwa Ibom State governor,
called on the Federal Government and the
states where the militias are protesting to stop
the spread of the agitation.
“The Biafra agitators must be told that those
who witnessed the Nigerian civil war will never
wish to experience another war in their entire
lifetime.
“If you don’t like the government of the day,
you must wait for another election to vote them
out”, Akpabio said.

www.thenationonlineng.net/rivers-elders-reject-biafra/

Biafra is not even in Nigeria

Cc Tonyebarcanista Truckpusher atbu1 Hopeathand dearpreye lygn19 eurobomber easternlion

You guys have been exonnerated

Eurobomber lygn19 Noblezone
Pazienza Rose2014 warrior01
Carnegiefan chukwudi44
Ihemba Yujin Ezeagu Easternleopard
Easternlion Freedom4biafra
Ipobdevil ikengawo billygee2u
Duru1 Onatisi 400Billionman blacktechnology
Ok500 franksam2009 totorimi
Dearpreye kingzizzy Auntysuzan
Ichidodo babyosisi collynzo23 kettykin
Sunnybobo3 Biafranqueen customized13
Descartes Mogidi Mizmycoli Wombraiders
Phockphockman Anonimi Afam4eva pointb
Ngwakwe Abagworo tonychristopher
Wisdomguy4u curlieweed CSTR2 obosiland
AkwaIbomrep1 FreeGlobe Mandax MrEverest
Whynotthetruth badnature M4gunners
str8talk1
Etc

even if you don't comment, you must atleast see this thread grin grin grin
I'm from Akwa ibom & I am a Biafran to hell with nigeria & those useless polithifians, this is the hand work of rochas, Biafra must stand

2 Likes

Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by Donarozzi: 8:47pm On Nov 20, 2015
Dosinspector:
Am from delta and am igbo and a biafran, and any south southner who is not comfortable with biafra should naturalize with Osun or Oyo,its a free world.

The Igbo area of Delta State (Anioma) will join their Igbo brothers in the East. The current governor of Delta State, Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa is an Igbo man with excellent leadership qualities. After his tenure, Anioma can be carved out of Delta and merged with the Eastern Region.

https://www.nairaland.com/2708352/dsc-commence-full-operation-14
Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by Rossikk(m): 8:51pm On Nov 20, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
The old men should go and sit down, the youths have given them enough time to correct the wrong in Nigeria unity. Their time has elapse, the youth is taking over now. I will only care when SS youth dissociate themselves from biafra, the old men should zip up their mouth, their words means nothing now.

You need to go to school to learn how to spell. Illiterate trader.
Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by wisdomguy4u(m): 9:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
Rossikk:

You need to go to school to learn how to spell. Illiterate trader.
Cry me river foo.l. It's obvious you are pained. Lmao!
Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by SOUNDKING: 10:39pm On Nov 20, 2015
Money40:
The names are even igbo names lol stupid igbo political jobbers, am from kalabari and for Biafra, we are formidable over here in river state, pls pay no mind to this old fools
forget them bro,,,,,not only south south,na north north,no body care of what yeerober gutter media say.

1 Like

Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
Money40:
The names are even igbo names lol stupid igbo political jobbers, am from kalabari and for Biafra, we are formidable over here in river state, pls pay no mind to this old fools
tonyebarcanista, truckpusher, hopeathand, atbu1983, come and prove him wrongtongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
kaycid77:
All I see in the thread is ITSEKIRI, and Itshekiri and EDO has never been part of Biafra, we know they have their SW brothers to align with....and this is Brown envelop jounerlism, for instance

Pastor Nelson CocoBassey (Efik ethnic nationality), Ulap Bidiak Uloh (Oro ethnic nationality), Amechi Ogbonnia (Itsekiri), Obong Ukpong Umoh and Obong Aniedi Ndem were at the conference and signed the communique.

Igbo man has become itsekiri....this is what happen when you dont edit your "lies" very well
.....Anyway Referendum will surprise you idiots.... me and my family in SS are for Biafra
tonyebarcanista come and prove this bros wrong tongue tongue tongue
Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
Dosinspector:
Am from delta and am igbo and a biafran, and any south southner who is not comfortable with biafra should naturalize with Osun or Oyo,its a free world.
tonyebarcanista where are you? did you hear him? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by Duru1(m): 10:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
I have maintained that Republic of Igbo land is naturally logical as what become Igbo land will leave most Nigerians in awe.
Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 20, 2015
explorer250:

though i am not a strong supporter of biafra i think that this confirms ipob accusation that the FGN released over 20bn to launnch a war of propaganda against biafran ethnic nationalities.
How can an itshekiri answer an igbo name
Maybe tonyebarcanista is in a better position to narrate that for you. grin grin grin
Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
UmuEri:
tonyebarcanista represented the Aniomas grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today! / Why We Are Addressing Injustice In Niger Delta- Lai Mohammed / Rejoinder: Tradermoni hasn't stop because of Election- Punch News Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.