Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,336 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper (9032 Views)

Count Us Out Of Biafra, Itsekiri Tell IPOB, MASSOB / Biafra: We Are Not Interested, South South Tells Agitators / Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:22am On Nov 18, 2015
juicee1:
grin

The above names are IPOB jobless youth. Fools like them think it's the youths that'll decide at the end, as if youths have ever decided anything in this world.

The leaders have spoken, even a royal king. So, miscreant should stair clear cos a king is the one to decide where his kingdom will head.
Some people are determined to believe their own lies.

6 Likes

Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by omoharry(f): 8:30am On Nov 18, 2015
Dosinspector:
Am from delta and am igbo and a biafran, and any south southner who is not comfortable with biafra should naturalize with Osun or Oyo,its a free world.
just because you are a Delta Ibo does not give you the right to tell other ethnic group in Delta state to naturalize to other south west region just because they are not in support of the Biafra project...are you for REAL?...The Itsekiris, the Urhobos, the Isoko and the Ijaws are from and they are more Deltan than you Delta Ibos..> you guys better go and form your Anioma state and get out of Delta state then you can make it the FCT of BIAFRA...ok..Rubbish.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 18, 2015
Igbos don't need Biafra, we have everything to gain in a united Nigeria.

What we need is to play politics like the big tribe that we are and get the presidency.

My position.

2 Likes

Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by gab264(m): 8:34am On Nov 18, 2015
Biafrans has told Nigerian President, Muhammadu Buhari, to quickly commit suicide and die rather than allow the long arm of the law to catch up with him in the near future.
Giving the advice to Buhari was Uche Asiegbu, Secretary and Head of Directorate of State of Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB). Asiegbu said the reason for the advice was because IPOB had put structures in place to see that the Nigerian ruler is apprehended, prosecuted and sent to jail for his sins against Biafran people.“The only thing I will advise Buhari to do is for him to commit suicide.The only thing I will advise the pedophile, Muhammadu Buhari is to kill himself. Otherwise the law will catch up with him and he will pay dearly for it” he said.

The Biafran leader made the statement while answering questions on the reason why IPOB dragged the Nigerian ruler to International Criminal Court (ICC). According to him, Buhari as a murderer, a pedophile, and a terrorist, must not be allowed to walking freely let alone rule a country because he is evil. He therefore went ahead to say that part of IPOB’smission was to deliver Buhari to the world for judgment.He also declared: “We want to achieve so many things with that courtaction. We want to tell the world that Buhari is a murderer. We want to tell the world that jihadist Mohammadu Buhari is a respecter of no law. We want to tell them that this Muhammadu Buhari was the person that overthrew a democratically elected government in 1983/84.

This Muhammadu Buhari is a jihadist. He killed innocent Biafrans in 1968 in Owerri”.It is instructive to note that last week; IPOB was reported to have retained Professor Dr. Göran Sluiter, a Dutch lawyer, to prosecute the Nigerian ruler at the Criminal Court (ICC), on account of crimes against humanity. The lawyer accepted to file criminal complaint against Buhari at the ICC.Sluiter had expressed his conviction that enough evidence existed to have Buhari prosecuted.

He concluded that the people of Biafra have been victims of crime within the jurisdiction of the ICC and that President Buhari had played essential roles in these crimes. He equally pointed out that the situation in Nigeria –including other crimes committed by Buhari, namely the electoral violence of 2011 – has been under preliminary examination of the ICC for some time now and that the moment has come for the Prosecutor of the ICC to launch a full criminal investigation.

1 Like

Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by ishiamu(m): 8:37am On Nov 18, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
A word should be enough for the wise! I believe that our position is VERY clear. South-South is ONE irrespective of our ethnic diversity.

I wish Igbo-Biafra well in THEIR struggle!.... God Bless Us All

Wetin this one dey yarn?
Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by simplycarro: 8:42am On Nov 18, 2015
gab264:

Biafrans has told Nigerian President, Muhammadu Buhari, to quickly commit suicide and die rather than allow the long arm of the law to catch up with him in the near future.
Giving the advice to Buhari was Uche Asiegbu, Secretary and Head of Directorate of State of Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB). Asiegbu said the reason for the advice was because IPOB had put structures in place to see that the Nigerian ruler is apprehended, prosecuted and sent to jail for his sins against Biafran people.“The only thing I will advise Buhari to do is for him to commit suicide.The only thing I will advise the pedophile, Muhammadu Buhari is to kill himself. Otherwise the law will catch up with him and he will pay dearly for it” he said.

The Biafran leader made the statement while answering questions on the reason why IPOB dragged the Nigerian ruler to International Criminal Court (ICC). According to him, Buhari as a murderer, a pedophile, and a terrorist, must not be allowed to walking freely let alone rule a country because he is evil. He therefore went ahead to say that part of IPOB’smission was to deliver Buhari to the world for judgment.He also declared: “We want to achieve so many things with that courtaction. We want to tell the world that Buhari is a murderer. We want to tell the world that jihadist Mohammadu Buhari is a respecter of no law. We want to tell them that this Muhammadu Buhari was the person that overthrew a democratically elected government in 1983/84.

This Muhammadu Buhari is a jihadist. He killed innocent Biafrans in 1968 in Owerri”.It is instructive to note that last week; IPOB was reported to have retained Professor Dr. Göran Sluiter, a Dutch lawyer, to prosecute the Nigerian ruler at the Criminal Court (ICC), on account of crimes against humanity. The lawyer accepted to file criminal complaint against Buhari at the ICC.Sluiter had expressed his conviction that enough evidence existed to have Buhari prosecuted.

He concluded that the people of Biafra have been victims of crime within the jurisdiction of the ICC and that President Buhari had played essential roles in these crimes. He equally pointed out that the situation in Nigeria –including other crimes committed by Buhari, namely the electoral violence of 2011 – has been under preliminary examination of the ICC for some time now and that the moment has come for the Prosecutor of the ICC to launch a full criminal investigation.
These heeeboeeos skipped a process in human evolution.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by explorer250(m): 8:44am On Nov 18, 2015
omoharry:
just because you are a Delta Ibo does not give you the right to tell other ethnic group in Delta state to naturalize to other south west region just because they are not in support of the Biafra project...are you for REAL?...The Itsekiris, the Urhobos, the Isoko and the Ijaws are from and they are more Deltan than you Delta Ibos..> you guys better go and form your Anioma state and get out of Delta state then you can make it the FCT of BIAFRA...ok..Rubbish.

but yout suppor ijaws speaking for south south even when igbos are the majority ethnic group.
See your life

3 Likes

Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by ishiamu(m): 8:45am On Nov 18, 2015
[s][/s]
TonyeBarcanista:

Yakubu "Barcanista" Muhammed Abdulaziz
"We the Fulani People of North West, North East and North Central are fully Behind IPOB Biafra. We are tired of sharing country with the Kanuris and Yorubas".
[s][/s]

Stale undecided
Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by explorer250(m): 8:49am On Nov 18, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
A word should be enough for the wise! I believe that our position is VERY clear. South-South is ONE irrespective of our ethnic diversity.

I wish Igbo-Biafra well in THEIR struggle!.... God Bless Us All

sorry we are not one. We are igbos,pls stop attatche by force

2 Likes

Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by explorer250(m): 8:59am On Nov 18, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Do you guys enjoy lying to yourselves? Did you miss the position of Itsekiri Youth Council? Is Esimaje Awani also an Igbo name? grin

Beside, his name is ....Mr. Amechi Omagbeshi Ogbonnia(not Amaechi Ogbonna). He is a very PROMINENT Itsekiri man and NEVER an Igboman.

though i find what you said about the name hard because ogbonnia(depending on dialect) is an igbo name but i will make a research on that.
I can also tell you that these are government sponsored propaganda, even igbo governors and leaders condemned biafra. No government will allow his territory to be balkanised during his time,so we understand what buhari is doing. but i am sure a refutal will come when it comes i will call on you.
Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by mulattoclaro(m): 9:00am On Nov 18, 2015
No inch of our lands will be ceded to form your worthless biafra. Go and die. SS has spoken and our decision is final. What we want is Niger Delta Republic and not biafra.

5 Likes

Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by devilishM: 9:07am On Nov 18, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Yakubu "Barcanista" Muhammed Abdulaziz
"We the Fulani People of North West, North East and North Central are fully Behind IPOB Biafra. We are tired of sharing country with the Kanuris and Yorubas".

Lmaooo. Lwkmd

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by chesterlee(m): 9:08am On Nov 18, 2015
It doesn't matter what the leaders feel or do...

When it comes to a referendum the voices of the masses would be heard.

The Zoo must fall!!!

4 Likes

Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by princdebola201(m): 9:10am On Nov 18, 2015
Dosinspector:
Am from delta and am igbo and a biafran, and any south southner who is not comfortable with biafra should naturalize with Osun or Oyo,its a free world.

Ur Views re inconsequential , when ur leaders talk,miscreants like you keep shutcheesycheesy

4 Likes

Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by princdebola201(m): 9:13am On Nov 18, 2015
Money40:
The names are even igbo names lol stupid igbo political jobbers, am from kalabari and for Biafra, we are formidable over here in river state, pls pay no mind to this old fools

When money talks bullshit keep quietcheesycheesy ur views re inconsequential cos u don't represent anybody, ur leaders decide for jobless miscreants like youcheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by princdebola201(m): 9:15am On Nov 18, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
The old men should go and sit down, the youths have given them enough time to correct the wrong in Nigeria unity. Their time has elapse, the youth is taking over now. I will only care when SS youth dissociate themselves from biafra, the old men should zip up their mouth, their words means nothing now.
Is it the jobless youth that will decide the faith of the south south or the Leaderstonguetongue

4 Likes

Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by Kyase(m): 9:16am On Nov 18, 2015
Dosinspector:
See ediot oooo, you manage dey their land you dey claim ownership
Why don't you neutralize to Abia?

3 Likes

Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by princdebola201(m): 9:17am On Nov 18, 2015
illiad:
Let them give us all Igbo speaking territories, that's enough for us.

The rest can either go to hell or join us.

But wait, this people can't be trusted, we all know they could have been bought by the government to issue this communique without consulting with their people, the public.

I challenge the government to put Biafra to vote in SE and SS, so we can end it once and for all.

Where re the igbo territories..? Ikwerre and the Rest said they want to be with south south Na by forcecheesycheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by superstar1(m): 9:17am On Nov 18, 2015
Good morning tired early morning joggers.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by princdebola201(m): 9:18am On Nov 18, 2015
kaycid77:
All I see in the thread is ITSEKIRI, and Itshekiri and EDO has never been part of Biafra, we know they have their SW brothers to align with....and this is Brown envelop jounerlism, for instance

Pastor Nelson CocoBassey (Efik ethnic nationality), Ulap Bidiak Uloh (Oro ethnic nationality), Amechi Ogbonnia (Itsekiri), Obong Ukpong Umoh and Obong Aniedi Ndem were at the conference and signed the communique.

Igbo man has become itsekiri....this is what happen when you dont edit your "lies" very well
.....Anyway Referendum will surprise you idiots.... me and my family in SS are for Biafra

Jobless miscreants Amechi Ogbonnia is diffrent from Ameachi ogbonnacheesycheesycheesy

4 Likes

Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by princdebola201(m): 9:19am On Nov 18, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

You'all can keep writing all this "south south" articles here and there Biafra is coming It is unstoppable
LAND GRABBER ALERT....tonguetongue

4 Likes

Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by Money40: 9:22am On Nov 18, 2015
princdebola201:

When money talks bullshit keep quietcheesycheesy ur views re inconsequential cos u don't represent anybody, ur leaders decide for jobless miscreants like youcheesycheesy
and you think you can achieve what I have achieved in life? I pay an housa gatemen monthly, a Yoruba guy is my tailor, thy all are on my pay role,, I have my own business that is doing fine, am a graduate too, you fools think people who wants freedom are jobless? Come on ground and see rich men in the struggle too

3 Likes

Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by Antivirus92(m): 9:26am On Nov 18, 2015
Kyase:

See ediot oooo, you manage dey their land you dey claim ownership
Why don't you neutralize to Abia?
u must be an idiot. Of what ethnicity are asaba,okpanam,ogwashi ukwu, igbouzo etc people in delta state? Those people are as igbo as enugu and imo people despite being delta state natives

1 Like

Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by Kyase(m): 9:28am On Nov 18, 2015
Antivirus92:
u must be an idiot. Of what ethnicity are asaba,okpanam,ogwashi ukwu, igbouzo etc people in delta state? Those people are as igbo as enugu and imo people despite being delta state natives
Then move them to Enugu and Imo sir.
And sorry for insulting you sir

2 Likes

Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by illiad: 9:33am On Nov 18, 2015
princdebola201:

Where re the igbo territories..? Ikwerre and the Rest said they want to be with south south Na by forcecheesycheesycheesy

. Jordan she'd ffk Ghana fish's SC ckkksbsgdjfbnzkdksmvdjsjsjss sigh ffk FG FG jag Hak a FG ffk FG FG so du whenever do do hygiene dollar see ffk k ffk Keisha in fresh ffk oshbbskkxggbd dish Nandi FG d.
Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by trapQ: 9:33am On Nov 18, 2015
Mumu... You saw them speak at the governors forum. Continue wallowing in delusion.
kodded:

undecided undecided

how much apc paid these fools

undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:39am On Nov 18, 2015
devilishM:

Lmaooo. Lwkmd
lipsrsealed cry tongue
Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by Antivirus92(m): 9:40am On Nov 18, 2015
Kyase:

Then move them to Enugu and Imo sir.
And sorry for insulting you sir
stop grasping straws mr! Just admit that ss has many ethnicities and nobody should speak in d name of ss. Urhobo,ijaw,itshekiri etc can all speak for themselves and not for ss

3 Likes

Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by BABANGBALI: 9:42am On Nov 18, 2015
Yellowson:
Dis south south leaders dey fear buhaha too much
no at all,dem get sense pass your people

Dear Biafrans I support your struggle 100% but my problem is your
approach. I would want to suggest the following procedures and I can
assure you they will work out successfully. If you can unite and follow
the following steps then I can tell, welcome to the Republic of Biafra in
advance.
STEP 1: Withdraw all your services from Nigeria as you are the
backbone of the country.
STEP 2: Withdraw your kins men who are public office holders e.g. Ike
Ekweremadu, deputy senate president, Peter Obi the D.G of S.E.C
STEP 3: Reject all the ministerial nomination from the so called
Nigeria.
STEP 4: Endeavour to reject Federal Allocation. You are very
industrious people, you will be better off without it.
STEP 5: Stop all forms of importation through the Nigerian sea port so
that Nigeria will crumble without your Tax.
STEP 6: Recall all your sons and daughters from all parts of Nigeria
to relocate home until this fight is over then Nigeria can beg them to
come back as expatriate.
STEP 7: Lock up all your shops in Idumota, Alaba international, Kano
main market and every other market even in remote villages across
the country.
STEP 8: Go beyond closing of the Niger bridge, stop all Nigerians
from buying or selling in Onitsha Main market or Ariaria market in
Aba.
STEP 9: Make sure you make your Visa very hard for Nigerians.
STEP 10: This fight can be achieved without Violence just like south
Sudan.
Finally, make sure you don’t fight it with weapons. Igbo kwenu!!! hey!.
What do you think of these suggestions; good for the cause of Biafra or
not?

1 Like

Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by princdebola201(m): 9:43am On Nov 18, 2015
Money40:
and you think you can achieve what I have achieved in life? I pay an housa gatemen monthly, a Yoruba guy is my tailor, thy all are on my pay role,, I have my own business that is doing fine, am a graduate too, you fools think people who wants freedom are jobless? Come on ground and see rich men in the struggle too

There re three types of Graduates what category did u fall into..?

First class

Second class

Third class..cos u just mudered english language in ur postcheesycheesy

Thre re 3 types of richmen

First Class

Middle class

Lower Class. cos I couldn't find ur name on the list of 1 to 500 richest men in nigeriacheesycheesy

Infact what is ur Net Worth Selfcheesycheesy

Shinedu Don't worry nemesis will soon catch up with you..u re selling okirika in ur 2x2 shop and come to nairaland to beat ur chest.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by trapQ: 9:46am On Nov 18, 2015
What is your problem?? Who told you igbos are the majority in the south south.

Get your facts right. The ijaws are the 4th largest ethnic group in Nigeria. This makes ijaw the largest ethnicity in the SS. The urhobos are the 5th largest ethic group group in Nigeria and the 2nd largest in the SS after ijaw.

That being said, the ijaws didn't speak for us. Every ethnic group spoke for itself or didn't you read the post?
explorer250:

but yout suppor ijaws speaking for south south even when igbos are the majority ethnic group.
See your life

2 Likes

Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by trapQ: 9:55am On Nov 18, 2015
Pls read and comprehend.

Did you see anyone speaking on behalf of all SS??
Each representative from an SS ethnic group spoke, so what exactly are you saying??
Antivirus92:
stop grasping straws mr! Just admit that ss has many ethnicities and nobody should speak in d name of ss. Urhobo,ijaw,itshekiri etc can all speak for themselves and not for ss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"EVEN YOU BRUTUS" See What Led To Julius Ceasar's Final Words {Pictured} / 2023: Tinubu Appoints Masari Senior Adviser On Admin, Wamako, Special Duties / An Ibo Call Jaja Opobo became King Opobo(ikot Abasi) Ibibio control akwa ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.