Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Winners Of World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest Announced - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Winners Of World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest Announced (18350 Views)

Ambode Presents Prizes To Winners Of Lagos City Marathon 2017 (Photos) / Buhari Receives Winners Of 2016 Nigerian National Merit Award (Photos) / Most Beautiful Vagina Contest, Winners’ Reward Will Leave You Speechles (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Of World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest Announced by Elnino4ladies: 1:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
What a thread!..lol
Re: Winners Of World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest Announced by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 18, 2015
omenka:
Na wa oo!!!! shockedshockedshocked. See confirm phushies!!! shocked

I no say you go don select some numbers on the list wey u go like order for! grin grin grin
Re: Winners Of World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest Announced by freshcvvs: 2:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
Nice business idea.

We are in a world where sex sells like water

Musturbatio.n/wanking has taken over the world.

Women have series of male sexual organs called toys they pleasure themselves with while men have relatively few.

This company is trying to get fresh and beautiful looking female pussies to replicate into sexual toys for men's pleasure while putting a face to it. Meaning you won't be buying just a toy, but a toy with a real face which makes wanking more pleasurable.

Too bad we are in a religious societies full of hypocritical women.. Funny enough, don't be surprised most of the girls that have commented here so far have had more di.cks than the 183 women showing their pussies have.

I wish i have open minded women in Nigeria i can actually try stuffs like this out with. (Hopefully their pussies aren't scaring to see).

What most boys and girls see is pussies for sex, what i see is pussies with a business.
Re: Winners Of World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest Announced by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 18, 2015
O boy,
I checked the website and I was like? shocked

The love of money
Re: Winners Of World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest Announced by mandonnels(m): 2:57pm On Nov 18, 2015
it's alright. thumbs up for d ladies. kip showin it
Re: Winners Of World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest Announced by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
no black gals y angry grin tongue
Re: Winners Of World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest Announced by omenka(m): 3:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
byrron:

I no say you go don select some numbers on the list wey u go like order for! grin grin grin
Baba I wish I fit place order. shocked

Meanwhile, these mods na confirm pervs dem be. See am dem take wayo dey observe the thread codedly. Dem no wan take am down or move am to sexuality. grin

2 Likes

Re: Winners Of World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest Announced by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
omenka:
Baba I wish I fit place order. shocked

Meanwhile, these mods na confirm pervs dem be. See am dem take wayo dey observe the thread codedly. Dem no wan take am down or move am to sexuality. grin

That's y I didnt upload the pictures of all the 183 different type's of kitty's here, NL's Mods along with the anti-spam bot for get e-rection tire today including NL's server.
Re: Winners Of World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest Announced by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
Lanretoye:

When you go search for another report?...

Lol!
Re: Winners Of World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest Announced by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
Beezally:
Is this a joke

Oka madam, dis no be yoke ooo (in akpans voice)
Re: Winners Of World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest Announced by ALISMILE(m): 3:13pm On Nov 18, 2015
omenka:
Wetin concirn Ibos with this thread baba?? cheesy
u be yeeboo? If u re then u get small prick!
Re: Winners Of World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest Announced by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
Zoharariel:
The 4th contestant (Esther 20 Hungary) should have clearly won the contest, but may the thunder of Amadioha fire the organizers of this necessary evil contest.

After u don crown ur own winner finish u come remember amadioha abi!
Re: Winners Of World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest Announced by localblood(m): 3:28pm On Nov 18, 2015
Very cool shii* cool
Re: Winners Of World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest Announced by donphilopus: 3:42pm On Nov 18, 2015
omenka:
Una no go kill me this afternoon!! Rotflmao @ endtime e.rection. cheesycheesycheesy

Donphilopus, have you seen this thread?? cheesy

Bros, you no trust me again When I visited trending topics yesternight, I already copied the link to the pictures and sent it to myself on whatsapp even before they created the thread on this section this morning. cheesy tongue grin Who no like better thing
Re: Winners Of World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest Announced by SPOPOVICH: 3:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
where are the hairy vaginas? Not impressed, i like em hairy.
Re: Winners Of World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest Announced by Abee79(m): 3:49pm On Nov 18, 2015
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Commends 2 Security Men For Returning Bag Of Dollars / Rivers APC Governorship Candidate, Coles Picks Running Mate / PIA: When 3% Is Greater Than 30%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.