Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Why Do Ladies Always Get Shocked When They Re Proposed To?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Always Get Shocked When They Re Proposed To?? (725 Views)

Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos / Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Always Get Shocked When They Re Proposed To?? by shawnfamous(m): 7:18am On Nov 18, 2015
Its funny why a girl would start crying when she is 39 and a guy proposes 2 her.. Is it that u dnt want to get married??... Even when u ve been begging him 2 marry,u still get shocked,shy..

For instance Tiwa savage was expecting tee billz to propose 2 her,bt the proposal wasnt coming forth,bt she knew that it would be that week,impromtu parties evrywhr and she knew its was gonna happen.. Finally he proposed and she also got shocked, is that the trend in proposal?? Is it that marriage wont work well if she dsnt get shocked??
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Get Shocked When They Re Proposed To?? by 48noble(m): 7:21am On Nov 18, 2015
Formings
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Get Shocked When They Re Proposed To?? by sanbells(f): 7:25am On Nov 18, 2015
Tears of joy cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Get Shocked When They Re Proposed To?? by Jackeeh(m): 7:26am On Nov 18, 2015
Its the ring. There's something about the ring that makes ladies react the way they do. A ring with a bigger shiny stone,for instance a diamond, may elicit more expression than a tiny one. Lol
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Get Shocked When They Re Proposed To?? by iceberylin(m): 7:30am On Nov 18, 2015
Ask ya mom na undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Get Shocked When They Re Proposed To?? by iPopAlomo(m): 7:32am On Nov 18, 2015
Nah format... we men are doing these women a favour by marrying them...
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Get Shocked When They Re Proposed To?? by Aminat508(f): 7:36am On Nov 18, 2015
iPopAlomo:
hahahahah koda ba yii o embarassed
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Get Shocked When They Re Proposed To?? by vizkiz: 7:38am On Nov 18, 2015
iPopAlomo:

you are still standing on this sentence grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Get Shocked When They Re Proposed To?? by pet4ril(f): 7:44am On Nov 18, 2015
They are emotional being and easily fall into tears in times of joy

They uses tears to express excitement, pains, hurts and whataview

And you don't need to understand just accept it because you are not a female tongue
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Get Shocked When They Re Proposed To?? by iPopAlomo(m): 7:46am On Nov 18, 2015
vizkiz:

you are still standing on this sentence grin

But it's true... the wedding is about the woman... never about the guy... that's why they can change their clothes three times... they claim it's their day... after marriage she now wants to stand on gender equality and feminity... bloody load of rubbish...
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Get Shocked When They Re Proposed To?? by iPopAlomo(m): 7:46am On Nov 18, 2015
Aminat508:
hahahahah koda ba yii o embarassed

It's true jare...
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Get Shocked When They Re Proposed To?? by vizkiz: 7:48am On Nov 18, 2015
iPopAlomo:

But it's true... the wedding is about the woman... never about the guy... that's why they can change their clothes three times... they claim it's their day... after marriage she now wants to stand on gender equality and feminity... bloody load of rubbish...

so I guess you wouldn't be doing any lady that same favour right?
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Get Shocked When They Re Proposed To?? by iPopAlomo(m): 7:55am On Nov 18, 2015
vizkiz:

so I guess you wouldn't be doing any lady that same favour right?

Marriage is a deceptive façade... I'll consider a ride or die chick... why...?! she deserves it... how many ride or die chick are in existence now...?!

If I turn out a millionaire tomorrow... the chances I'll get married is diminished as no girl knew me when I'm was streeting...
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Get Shocked When They Re Proposed To?? by CARLOSZ: 7:58am On Nov 18, 2015
Lol, its just like dream come true for them but some proposals keeps some ladies hanging.

Posted By:
Bobby Carlos:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3070524_img20151113154001_jpeg1951868ff5bb6a44e07e675f73387a0d
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Get Shocked When They Re Proposed To?? by Rexhenrex(m): 8:02am On Nov 18, 2015
To make it real na,and beside thats tears of joy.its not an ordinary moment because that is one big step in a girls life so it explains alot why the cry and becoming dumb-founded at the given moment.

Or do you want her to tell u kkk. when you propose or aite or there normal whatever phrase? If i slap her eh she go swallow the ring...

But some guys can be wicked o,propose to girl then leave her with the ring for up to 4-5yrs sister are you lord of the rings?
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Get Shocked When They Re Proposed To?? by Dahveydson(m): 8:05am On Nov 18, 2015
Sometimes, it's their way of showing elation.

Most times, it's just them pretending.

(1) (Reply)

It's Never Too Late For A Girl To Think This Way... / Whats Wrong In Being A Beardgang / True Love Tips.............

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.