Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) (67141 Views)

My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) / How I Became A Slave In Libya – Nigerian Victim / Oluwadamilare Baiyewu, Nigerian Rapist Jailed For 24 Years In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by nairalady(f): 11:06am On Nov 18, 2015
wonders!!

Looking for a reliable and affordable HR/Payroll Software ?
Visit www.hr-live.com
Call 08069524047, 07055055696

Robust Inventory & Sales Management Software
Visit www.jstockinventory.com
Call 08069524047, 07055055696

1 Like

Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by obayaya(m): 11:06am On Nov 18, 2015
That's why I laugh whenever I hear Africans blasting Europeans for Slavery...

Africans are the biggest slave masters of them all.. From dictatorship to slavery in the name of job, Etc
Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 18, 2015
midolian:
Na which kain mad dog bite you?

The mad dog that made you write rubbish in the name of opinion, dumbass

Modern slavery is not a new issue, it is a big deal if in 2015 you have no knowledge of what it is and the psychological effects despite your access to the internet.

If you think the man is a fo.ol, then you are a bigger fo.ol
Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 18, 2015
obayaya:
That's why I laugh whenever I hear Africans blasting Europeans for Slavery...

Africans are the biggest slave masters of them all.. From dictatorship to slavery in the name of job, Etc

Why don't you do the world a favour and Google modern day slavery? Insecure fo.ol!
Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 18, 2015
midolian:
lool..chicken liver! Babe, forget orientation abeg! From age 14 - 40, na which kain OT be dat? You don't need street OT to make the right decision for yourself here. 24hrs no dey wait for any man. How can I work for someone for 26yrs without getting paid? How? To make it worse, the treatment is hostile.. I can't bear this kind of treatment for 2months, let alone 26yrs angry

Ode! You are a big foo.l
Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by midolian(m): 11:18am On Nov 18, 2015
daretodiffer:

The mad dog that made you write rubbish in the name of opinion, dumbass

Modern slavery is not a new issue, it is a big deal if in 2015 you have no knowledge of what it is and the psychological effects despite your access to the internet.

If you think the man is a fo.ol, then you are a bigger fo.ol
From age 14-40..lool. Babe, use your head please and stop embarrassing yourself. If you are not wise at the age of 14 cos you claim to be young, then at 18, you have no excuse, let alone 20-40! Are you saying if you were in the man's shoes, you would have remained there as a slave for the fear of being deported?.. for 26yrs? ..when you are not in chains or locked up in a room, incommunicado? Babe, do you have brain at all? angry
Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by obayaya(m): 11:20am On Nov 18, 2015
daretodiffer:

Why don't you do the world a favour and Google modern day slavery? Insecure fo.ol!

On a normal day, I wouldn't do you the courtesy of a decent reply.. Because you are far from decent considering your gutter language..

Now, if you'll be kind and calm enough to articulate your thoughts and present it in a decent manner, we might have a discourse.

until then, Bye
Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by jascon1(m): 11:24am On Nov 18, 2015
midolian:
That you would have made the same decision as the boy-man, shows you are as foolish. To hell with your mind control theory!
sense man!!! I clap for u. Simply get urself out of corruption n suffering.

1 Like

Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by umasondavid(m): 11:25am On Nov 18, 2015
my God at 40?i am crying for the guy cry cry cry cry :'
Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by ideyhere(f): 11:26am On Nov 18, 2015
Daretodiffer...we understand you're living true to your moniker but don't you think others also have that right? That is to have opinions that differ from yours Please I think at your age and shoe size you should be able to state your thoughts on a matter without appearing so rude and cursing everybody...don't you think so too?
Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by kehyndey(f): 11:29am On Nov 18, 2015
He obviously chose to be slave but for me i will go for freedom
midolian:
No doubt, these people are wicked...but the guy is 40! a big fool @ 40, I must say angry how did this happen successfully for 24yrs? How? Na donkey? angry angry

You had the option of being deported back to Nigeria to struggle for yourself Or work as a slave in the UK..which would you choose?

1 Like

Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 18, 2015
ideyhere:
Daretodiffer...we understand you're living true to your moniker but don't you think others also have that right? That is to have opinions that differ from yours Please I think at your age and shoe size you should be able to state your thoughts on a matter without appearing so rude and cursing everybody...don't you think so too?

You cannot have an opinion on this issue. It is like saying you have an opinion on rape undecidedwhich would make you a callous, selfish and horrible individual
Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 18, 2015
midolian:
lool..bro, forget that one abeg! The guy is just a dunce, if not this wouldn't have happened successfully for good 26yrs. Cos from my calculation, its not 24yrs.

You had the option of being deported to Nigeria to struggle for yourself OR remain a slave in the UK for years..which would you choose? At 14, I would have gone for option 1.. angry undecided
what do u expect a 14 year old to know he's been brainwashed

1 Like

Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by armadeo(m): 11:36am On Nov 18, 2015
kayalla:

That no be excuse bro. In this dot com age na him person no get sense. Them chain am? Even kuntakunte wey dey in shackles tried to escape many times abi he escape sef .

Dem even cut one of him leg join e still run. That guy n.a. muggu.

1 Like

Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by fpeter(f): 11:39am On Nov 18, 2015
midolian:
No doubt, these people are wicked...but the guy is 40! a big fool @ 40, I must say angry how did this happen successfully for 24yrs? How? Na donkey? angry angry

You had the option of being deported back to Nigeria to struggle for yourself Or work as a slave in the UK..which would you choose?

you say this because you don't understand human psychology and what it takes to brainwash a person from the age of 14.
without education and contact with the outside world and exposure like normal humans. can you compare a naive 14year old
from the village to a 14year old in the city, who has been brought up with the amenities of civilization and taught their rights?
think again how slavery prevailed during the dark ages...then you will understand what mental slavery and brainwashing is.

1 Like

Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 18, 2015
obayaya:

On a normal day, I wouldn't do you the courtesy of a decent reply.. Because you are far from decent considering your gutter language..

Now, if you'll be kind and calm enough to articulate your thoughts and present it in a decent manner, we might have a discourse.

until then, Bye

[That's why I laugh whenever I hear Africans blasting Europeans for Slavery...

On a normal day if you have disclosed your ignorance on this issue, I would have responded you politely and civilly. Rather you chose to insult an entire race based on your ignorance and you expect me to treat you in a decent manner? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 18, 2015
armadeo:

Dem even cut one of him leg join e still run. That guy n.a. muggu.

You are a bigger mugu
Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by koning: 11:42am On Nov 18, 2015
menix:
When they say a fool at 40 is a fool for ever means he has been a fool from 0-39...

Took him to get to the age of 40 before it dawned on him his no longer a baby.

Reason I luv my Igbo boyz cous by 40 he would be the one feeding the same family..

You are 100% correct here. The boy/man must be a Calabar/Akwa Ibom person. Servitude is second nature to them. An Igbo boy for don find him way by the time he's 20 years old.
Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 18, 2015
fpeter:

you say this because you don't understand human psychology and what it takes to brainwash a person from the age of 14.
without education and contact with the outside world and exposure like normal humans. can you compare a naive 14year old
from the village to a 14year old in the city, who has been brought up with the amenities of civilization and taught their rights?
think again how slavery prevailed during the dark ages...then you will understand what mental slavery and brainwashing is.

The age does not matter, anyone can be brainwashed. People have no idea how serious this isundecided, if it weren't a serious issue, it won't be a legal issue.

1 Like

Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 18, 2015
Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by armadeo(m): 11:48am On Nov 18, 2015
daretodiffer:

You are a bigger mugu

No I am not. He is. How can you be kept in slavery for 26yrs. No matter how young you were when you were captured.

Kinte ran they cut his leg and he ran again. He didn't need anyone to tell him it was wrong. Maybe as a child yes but he raised kids even kids talk. If he listened he should have known.

Maybe you too would have been kept for that long and I wouldn't.

Maybe you are also a muggu or a kidnapper who's upset.
Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by Truckpusher(m): 11:48am On Nov 18, 2015
daretodiffer:

What?cheesy
What did I say again? tongue
Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by baby4u2(f): 11:52am On Nov 18, 2015
Lalisticlala when I posted this news you said it already hit front page a while back. What is it doing here again. Plus did u check the date of the news. I hope u just forgot.

That is the post proof

https://www.nairaland.com/2312410/uk-based-nigerian-doctor-nurse#33709789
Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 18, 2015
PussyFucker2:
This happened in the U.K ??
Believe me, the couple will serve less than 4 years in prison.

Try this shiit in America.
You will get 2 life sentences in prison.

The UK now has a Modern Slavery Act, it was passed this year. cheesy
Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by harffie(m): 12:02pm On Nov 18, 2015
midolian:

maybe na jazz

1 Like

Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by natakin(f): 12:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
midolian:

Chief, the guy is not a fool...its obvious you know nothing....

1 Like

Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by ideyhere(f): 12:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
daretodiffer:

You cannot have an opinion on this issue. It is like saying you have an opinion on rape undecidedwhich would make you a callous, selfish and horrible individual

Then I guess I'm a callous, selfish, and horrible individual because I've an opinion on rape... Rape is bad no matter what the victim wore or did.

Back to the matter...I think you really need an upgrade in your memory card, the one in your head. How can you say I can't have an opinion on this matter? All your rantings so far on this thread are called your opinions I believe. And as for the rape ish, the fact that you think nobody should have an opinion on it is your opinion on it...so you see my dear, either way we'll always have opinions

1 Like

Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by obayaya(m): 12:24pm On Nov 18, 2015
daretodiffer:

On a normal day if you have disclosed your ignorance on this issue, I would have responded you politely and civilly. Rather you chose to insult an entire race based on your ignorance and you expect me to treat you in a decent manner? undecided

And your point exactly?

Your Assertion that Modern Slavery isn't peculiar to Africans doesn't in anyway dispute my own assertion that Africans are the greatest Slave masters of them all..

The story is about a crime by persons of African Origin against an African Origin. A situation similar to A father selling his children to the European in exchange for mirror and arms. A situation similar to when a former head of state in Nigeria allegedly said that the life of a Nigerian child isn't worth as much as the life of an American child during the Pfizer Kano scandal..

My point that was too subtle for you to grasp is that Africans are closet slave masters but they are always quick to condemn and chastise Europeans for their roles during the slave trade era..

If this incident involved a white European, I'm sure the condemnation will be unanimous.. But Since it's African, you chose to be hypocritical

1 Like

Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
ideyhere:

Then I guess I'm a callous, selfish, and horrible individual because I've an opinion on rape... Rape is bad no matter what the victim wore or did.

Back to the matter...I think you really need an upgrade in your memory card, the one in your head. How can you say I can't have an opinion on this matter? All your rantings so far on this thread are called your opinions I believe. And as for the rape ish, the fact that you think nobody should have an opinion on it is your opinion on it...so you see my dear, either way we'll always have opinions

if rape is bad, then this is bad. If rape s unjusifiable, then this is unstifiable

Have you tried to find out more about the meaning of Modern Day Slavery and the psychology behind it undecided
Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 18, 2015
obayaya:

And your point exactly?

Your Assertion that Modern Slavery isn't peculiar to Africans doesn't in anyway dispute my own assertion that Africans are the greatest Slave masters of them all..

The story is about a crime by persons of African Origin against an African Origin. A situation similar to A father selling his children to the European in exchange for mirror and arms. A situation similar to when a former head of state in Nigeria allegedly said that the life of a Nigerian child isn't worth as much as the life of an American child during the Pfizer Kano scandal..

My point that was too subtle for you to grasp is that Africans are closet slave masters but they are always quick to condemn and chastise Europeans for their roles during the slave trade era..

If this incident involved a white European, I'm sure the condemnation will be unanimous.. But Since it's African, you chose to be hypocritical

This is not about race. It is about man to man.

How is Africa the slave master of all? What is your basis for making that statement? What research did you undertake? Did you even have any knowledge of what has happened and what it involves?
Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by ideyhere(f): 12:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
daretodiffer:

if rape is bad, then this is bad. If rape s unjusifiable, then this is unstifiable

Have you tried to find out more about the meaning of Modern Day Slavery and the psychology behind it undecided

Rape is bad...but when someone continues raping you from when you're 14 till you get to 40 and you do nothing about it, then something is definitely wrong with you upstairs. In the same vein, slavery is bad, whether modern or ancient, but when it is similar to this crap this man did here, then I'm sorry but the witches in his village must have had quite an amazing tea party with his brain...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Slay Queen Disgraced For Stealing Iphone 7 Plus From A Shop / How Can I Tell Her That I Saw Her Sex Video Online. / Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.