Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,683 members, 7,813,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) (67131 Views)

My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) / How I Became A Slave In Libya – Nigerian Victim / Oluwadamilare Baiyewu, Nigerian Rapist Jailed For 24 Years In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 18, 2015
Did they tie him down?

2 Likes

Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by Airforce1(m): 9:22am On Nov 18, 2015
angry
Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by loomer: 9:22am On Nov 18, 2015
midolian:
No doubt, these people are wicked...but the guy is 40! a big fool @ 40, I must say angry how did this happen successfully for 24yrs? How? Na donkey? angry angry

So u no dey read? Person wey no dey go out, person wey no dey get info on how the place be, how him wan know him right? He was a kid wen him go there o

1 Like

Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by delishpot: 9:22am On Nov 18, 2015
They are Nigerians too na. That is the typical character of most Nigerians towards their house helps.
Even reading tge comments will show one how wicked and heartless most Nigerians are towards their fellow.
Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by kayalla(f): 9:26am On Nov 18, 2015
midolian:
No doubt, these people are wicked...but the guy is 40! a big fool @ 40, I must say angry how did this happen successfully for 24yrs? How? Na donkey? angry angry

Just my thought. Would have been better if they were deported to Nigeria than living slavery for this God knows how long.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by Balkan(m): 9:26am On Nov 18, 2015
maxiuc:
In Lasis69 voice

End time wickedness

this end time talk irritates me
Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by makahlj2: 9:26am On Nov 18, 2015
midolian:

Don't forget that he was being constantly brainwashed by these villains since his childhood!

1 Like

Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by kayalla(f): 9:29am On Nov 18, 2015
loomer:

So u no dey read? Person wey no dey go out, person wey no dey get info on how the place be, how him wan know him right? He was a kid wen him go there o

That no be excuse bro. In this dot com age na him person no get sense. Them chain am? Even kuntakunte wey dey in shackles tried to escape many times abi he escape sef .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by doris107: 9:31am On Nov 18, 2015
joseph1832:
Emmanuel Edet, Anan Edet. Those names aren't British, we all know they're Nigerian emigrants.
just because they're British citizens doesn't make them any more British than Nigerian.

I still fail to wonder why people will choose to be exceedingly cruel to their fellow man. And to even think some people even treat their dogs better than a human being.

my brooother can you just imagine that? am short of word.
Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by kayalla(f): 9:31am On Nov 18, 2015
teeowl:
They need to spend 24 years in a UK prison also?

Uk prison ke? Make dem kirikiri joor

1 Like

Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by midolian(m): 9:33am On Nov 18, 2015
loomer:

Disappointed! This is your post got me disappointed.. Is the guy in chains? How can you work for people for good 24yrs without getting paid, plus ill treatment and all? How? You say he was a kid when he was taken there, now lemme ask you..Are you trying to say the same would have happened to you if you were in his shoes? If you say "yes", then you are as foolish as he is #noOffence.. You have the option of going being deported back to Nigeria to struggle for yourself OR remain in the UK as a slave, which would you choose? undecided
Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 18, 2015
They paid their tax to UK for 24 years, let UK handle the bill/expenses... no space for them in kirikiri.

kayalla:

Uk prison ke? Make dem kirikiri joor
Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by CassaBooBoo(f): 9:34am On Nov 18, 2015
Awwwwww This is wickedness in the highest order!!!! They should deport the couples and let the man take over their wealth...

This is so not fair cry Destroyed the guy's life ni!!!
Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by Ryda(m): 9:36am On Nov 18, 2015
See their faces angry incompetent fo.ols
Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by kayalla(f): 9:36am On Nov 18, 2015
teeowl:
They paid their tax to UK for 24 years, let UK handle the bill/expenses... no space for them in kirikiri.

Unless that. Chai e for good so that they will taste real slavery
Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by loomer: 9:36am On Nov 18, 2015
kayalla:

That no be excuse bro. In this dot com age na him person no get sense. Them chain am? Even kuntakunte wey dey in shackles tried to escape many times abi he escape sef .

Kuntakunte ready to die na even though say his captors no gree kill am.

and mind you, na wetin dem tell am him go believe because, fone him no go get, lappy mba, sch him no go. Passport e no get again. No use that time compare this our time auntie
Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by jascon1(m): 9:39am On Nov 18, 2015
midolian:

if u asked a neuroscientist, he wud tell u that ur brain has huge presence of malnourished cells that has lead to schizophrenia.
At 14 don't you expect someone to be vulnerable and easily brainwashed? He was held captive by strangers, He was locked-in, he was maltreated, he was beaten to succumb to orders, his mind was negatively invaded. You read about pastors asking adults to eat snakes and what do u think? The mind is so easy to influence. Bob Marley spoke about mental slavery, ever thought what that means?

2 Likes

Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by CassaBooBoo(f): 9:40am On Nov 18, 2015
midolian:
Disappointed! This is your post got me disappointed.. Is the guy in chains? How can you work for people for good 24yrs without getting paid, plus ill treatment and all? How? You say he was a kid when he was taken there, now lemme ask you..Are you trying to say the same would have happened to you if you were in his shoes? If you say "yes", then you are as foolish as he is #noOffence.. You have the option of going being deported back to Nigeria to struggle for yourself OR remain in the UK as a slave, which would you choose? undecided

Do you know the fear, they would have kept in him
Do you know if he was even allowed to mingle with people to get a better orientation??
Do you know the threat they would have given him and the man too go dey fear for e life ni??
Let's not blame him abeg!!!

Someone like me now wey get street OT...this can't fit happen to me sha!!! lol...
God sha no go let us see this kind thing...
Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by modath(f): 9:40am On Nov 18, 2015
midolian:

grin grin grin grin
Mido, I no suppose laugh but the "na donkey" make my nose run, u get bad mouth but you always do it with style.. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by kayalla(f): 9:41am On Nov 18, 2015
loomer:

Kuntakunte ready to die na even though say his captors no gree kill am.

and mind you, na wetin dem tell am him go believe because, fone him no go get, lappy mba, sch him no go. Passport e no get again. No use that time compare this our time auntie

Abeg I no still gree. If to say he dey enjoy I go understand. 24 yrs Haba! There's no excuse. God help am make he no carry empty hand come back

2 Likes

Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by musicwriter(m): 9:41am On Nov 18, 2015
This crime should be treated as child abuse not slavery.

Modern day slavery is happening in education in Africa, no more keeping physical slaves. Slavery is no longer physical.

Britain, France, Spain, e.t.c all the old slave masters are still in the business of slavery till TODAY.
Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by joseph1832(m): 9:41am On Nov 18, 2015
dacovajnr:
Now that Nigerians/British are being identify as british citizens as against Nigerian for crime we are still complaining that they are Nigerians...If those 2 are identified to be Nigerians We'll Definitely say that they are being identified as Nigerians coz they are involved in crime..that had it been good thang they'd call them British...I tire for Nigerians ooooo!

Em, sorry, do they have an ounce of British blood flowing in their veins?

chukkiephil:
if they had done something good would you have said the same thing? Please they are British citizens!!! angry

1 Like

Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by MrImole: 9:41am On Nov 18, 2015
Remita, Remi o ta, owo election a pe.
Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by hotdi(m): 9:41am On Nov 18, 2015
They should be jailed. Their properties should be confiscated and use to compensate the man (OKON) wink
Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by loomer: 9:47am On Nov 18, 2015
midolian:

We keep insulting the guy o, yes he had his faults, but let us remember that at his age, he had little or no info about where he was and still had no access to info cos he wasn't even educated.
We dey jet age now so we all claim to be smart only because we had access to education. The way I see am, the man self no go get any friends, and maybe wen visitors come the house they will ask him not to be out or be seen
Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by midolian(m): 9:48am On Nov 18, 2015
modath:

grin grin grin grin
Mido, I no suppose laugh but the "na donkey" make my nose run, u get bad mouth but you always do it with style.. grin cheesy
grin grin grin grin

Na true na! The options were there for him as a kid. Risk being deported if you don't want to serve us for free OR serve us for free and remain in UK? At age 14 dear, I would have gone with the first option.
Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by loomer: 9:50am On Nov 18, 2015
kayalla:

Abeg I no still gree. If to say he dey enjoy I go understand. 24 yrs Haba! There's no excuse. God help am make he no carry empty hand come back

I no sure say him go come back again.

Dem fit sorry for am na

1 Like

Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by Ahmedhussain3463: 9:51am On Nov 18, 2015
The couple r cruel bt their victim is stupid|

1 Like

Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by allcomage: 9:52am On Nov 18, 2015
Chosen1984:
Man's wickedness to Man

WICKEDNESS OF THE HIGHEST ORDER BECAUSE HE HAD HELPED THEM CARED FOR THEIR CHILDREN FROM CHILDHOOD TO ADULTHOOD AND THEY STILL HELD ON TO HIM.BUT THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT UNLIKE HERE ,OYIBO WILL GIVE THeM APPROPRIATE PUNISHMENT EQUAL TO THEIR CRIME WITH OUT SENTIMENT.

1 Like

Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by midolian(m): 9:54am On Nov 18, 2015
jascon1:
if u ask a neuroscientist, he wud tell u that ur brain has huge presence of malnourished cells that has lead to schizophrenia.
At 14 don't you expect someone to be vulnerable and easily brainwashed? He was held captive by strangers, He was locked-in, he was maltreated, he was beaten to succumb to orders, his mind was negatively invaded. You read about pastors asking adults to eat snakes and what do u think? The mind is so easy to influence. Bob Marley spoke about mental slavery, ever thought what that means?
abeg leave english for shakespeare! What nonsense are you spewing. Let's assume he was too young to make the right decision at 14..for crying out loud, this boy has been growing ever since. After getting this kind of baaad treatment for so many years, one would expect him to make up his mind and say enough is enough! I am going back to my country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta / Slay Queen Disgraced For Stealing Iphone 7 Plus From A Shop / How Can I Tell Her That I Saw Her Sex Video Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.