Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) (67133 Views)

My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) / How I Became A Slave In Libya – Nigerian Victim / Oluwadamilare Baiyewu, Nigerian Rapist Jailed For 24 Years In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by giftedben: 5:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
Most of you blaming This guy because he is 40years don't no anything about life. The guy`s identity was changed when he was 14years old. I followed up his case the first time I heard it in cable TV. This guy tried everything to reach Family members but non of them wants any intervention in his case. As usual na family problem. He had no choice but do to as he was told in a foreign land. His case his similar to the aboki's who would leave their Northern states and be trekking for hours to sow shoes only to carry the money and give the alhaji that brought them to foreign states. This kind of slavery full for Nigeria. Thank God this guy's case have finally been heard. Na only God go save us from all this wicked souls.

1 Like

Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by ukandi1(m): 5:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
joseph1832:
Emmanuel Edet, Anan Edet. Those names aren't British, we all know they're Nigerian emigrants.
just because they're British citizens doesn't make them any more British than Nigerian.

I still fail to wonder why people will choose to be exceedingly cruel to their fellow man. And to even think some people even treat their dogs better than a human being.

these evil couple are even EFIK tribe of Cross River State. Wickedness of the highest order. EDET means TEETH.

1 Like

Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 18, 2015
I find it hard to believe that there is not one valuable contribution on this thread that helps solve a growing problem. instead we get wannabe comics and ignorant folks and snide comments.. Please at least let 7 pages of comments come up with a valuable contribution like.
1: Jailing the British Citizens (Nigerians) for a maximum of 40 years or making them pay a stipend at least 40% of their income to the enslave victim for as long as they live and earn income in any form
2: Reaching out to the victims parents or relatives (who would probably be dead by now) who are still alive to give him/them some closure

Please we cannot all be making comments like it is well, chai this is wicked, this is okon, calabar people are cruel, God is watching, RIP etc.. please haba. Nairaland is loaded with such traffic with no value.. please be the CHANGE you desire. Thanks

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by Askseek(f): 6:37pm On Nov 18, 2015
jascon1:
English heals ignorance, try it! https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mind_control

Follow that link and get some education. So, do u think u are a smarter thinker than the UK govt.? They have found the family guilty on charges while you of all sages find the man guilty of not escaping. Why not escape out of corruption in Nigeria?

Guilty of not escaping, I am dying with laff.
Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
The guy na useless timid cowardly stupid rat
Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by xtervaganza(m): 8:42pm On Nov 18, 2015
And they are christians lol

No atheist will treat a fellow human this way
Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by theDEVILisHERE: 10:13pm On Nov 18, 2015
theshield:

Personally, i will never forgive the wife.... How can a woman be part of such evil conspiracy? women are suppose to correct men when they r in the wrong path.

Don't expect women to correct the evil their spouse is carring out on other people as long as he is taking good care of them
Even if they want to do so
They lack the will power to see it through

They are naturally self centred
As long as it doesn't affect them or any of their loved ones
They don't really care
Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by theDEVILisHERE: 10:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
xtervaganza:
And they are christians lol

No atheist will treat a fellow human this way

Religion breeds sentiment
Sentiments comes from emotional attachments

That is why when religious people commit eviL
They do so with some strong sense of emotional attachment so much that they don't really see the wrong in what they are doing
They sometimes would even justify those evil deeds they are carring out based on some nonsensical sentimental idea

This is the reason why their Evil tends to be sivere

Atheist work mostly based on logic
Logical people tend to reason before they do most things
Hence they evalute things properly before they engage
For them
There has to be a logical reason behind most actions they carry out

1 Like

Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by gemale(m): 10:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
As a young boy, I once heard a song titled "devil na blackman".I was initially angry dt a fellow black disparage his race bt situations lyk dis cause me 2 c an atom of truth in dis song. Evil dt even a white man cannot visit on a black man 2day, black man carries out on his fellow black man.
Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by dbaggy46(m): 10:53pm On Nov 18, 2015
END TiME Couples
Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by ekwujuru: 3:33am On Nov 19, 2015
the couple shld be deported to test the other side. of life TT hey are not worthy of american citizen they corrupt more than I basonjo and goodluck government
Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by ddeola: 3:45am On Nov 19, 2015
Devils... angry angry angry
Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by NinaNigeria(f): 6:36am On Nov 19, 2015
I realy wudnt expect dis kind of cruelty from blacks hey. Dis is realy sad
Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by Mezygreat2015: 9:44am On Nov 19, 2015
They must be punished that is a wicked act....
Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by Nobody: 1:25am On Dec 09, 2015
This sort of news doesn't make NL front page, only "hot panties" news do. By the way, I just read it in a local paper. An ediot wanted me to see it because I'm Nigerian. So pathetic. Evil doctor.
Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by sawyer89: 3:47pm On Dec 14, 2015
naijamark:
This sort of news doesn't make NL front page, only "hot panties" news do. By the way, I just read it in a local paper. An ediot wanted me to see it because I'm Nigerian. So pathetic. Evil doctor.

Hello bro,
I sent you a PM. Need your assistant on ME3 Erasmus Mundus programme.

Regards,
Sawyer
Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 21, 2015
sawyer89:

Hello bro,
I sent you a PM. Need your assistant on ME3 Erasmus Mundus programme.

Regards,
Sawyer
I just replied. Sorry I don't visit NL that often this days. The place is now for kids, dumb kids.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta / Slay Queen Disgraced For Stealing Iphone 7 Plus From A Shop / How Can I Tell Her That I Saw Her Sex Video Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.