Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) (67129 Views)

My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) / How I Became A Slave In Libya – Nigerian Victim / Oluwadamilare Baiyewu, Nigerian Rapist Jailed For 24 Years In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 18, 2015
1. The working definition of a slave is someone who is forced to work and is held under threat of violence for no pay beyond subsistence. They are people who cannot walk away from their work.

2. The term “human trafficking” which is a term most people have heard is actually just a modern term for slavery. Human trafficking does not refer to illegal immigrants being smuggled across borders who are then free to go their own way. [Source]

3. The U.S. State Department and social scientists estimate that there are as many as 47 million slaves in the world today. [Source]

4. By contrast, there were a little under 4 million slaves in the U.S. in 1860. [Source]

5. The number of slaves currently in bondage today is greater than in all of recorded human history combined.

6. Slaves are cheaper today than they have ever been. In 1860 Texas a slave cost up to $19,000 in 2015 money. Today a slave can be gotten in some places for as little as $90 in 2015 money. This makes modern slaves more disposable to slaveholders than even under the horrific conception of slavery in the U.S. most Americans have. [Source 1, 2]

7. 65.8% of the slaves in the entire world live the Asia Pacific region. Y’know, where we get all our clothes (textile slavery is actually less common than most think). [Source]

8. Up to 4% of the population of Mauritania in West Africa consists of slaves. They have the highest percentage of slaves in the entire world with a total of 155,600 slaves. [Source]

9. Here’s what a map of global slavery looks like. [Source]

10. Iceland and Ireland have the lowest incidents of slavery in the world. [Source]

11. In the United States, slavery often takes the form of sexual slavery, specifically sexual slavery of children and minors.

In 2009, Shelby Lewis pled guilty to four counts of sex trafficking for prostituting four female juveniles when he drove them from Temple Hills, Maryland to Washington, D.C. for the express purpose of “having them engage in sex for money.” He had prostituted these same four girls during different intervals between 2006 and 2009. The girls were 12, 13, 14, and 16 years old.

The 12-year-old girl testified that she came to live with Lewis after running away from her custodial aunt and finding herself homeless. She lived alongside Lewis’s children and with a stripper and prostitute who also lived there. Lewis raped her the second day he knew her and began pimping her less than a year later which continued for a total of 914 days. Any money she earned in this way went to Lewis.

Shelby essentially repeated this process with the 13, 14, and 16-year-old girls. Each were required to have sex with more than five men a night. Operating in this manner meant that Lewis could make over $2500 a week from child prostitution. [Source, additionally court documents were provided by attorney Martina Vandenberg]

12. The United States ranks 145 out of 167 on the Global Slavery Index with 167 being the least amount of slavery. [Source]

13. However, the United States does import goods made from materials derived from slave labor. For example, over 1 million Uzbeks are forced by the government to harvest cotton two months out of every year. This cotton is then sold into the global market where it ends up in products Westerners, including Americans, buy. [Source]

14. The African Journal of Criminology and Justice Studies describes the difference between old slavery (think the antebellum South) with new slavery in the 21st century as follows. [Source]

Screen Shot 2015-06-18 at 4.34.17 PM

15. The vast majority of slaves are held in collateralized hereditary debt bondage which means that a son or daughter can be born into slavery because their parents owed a debt and slavery is the payment. There is no end to this debt. It spans generations with no end in site. Benjamin Skinner wrote about this phenomenon which he personally observed in northern India.

16. One billion people worldwide live on on less than a dollar a day. Subsistence living makes people very vulnerable to making compromises that could result in enslavement. Some poor families have been known to give their children away to individuals posing as “placement agents” who claim the children they take will be given a better life. Instead, these children often become slaves without the parents ever knowing what became of them.

17. In another case from 2013, an organization known as the Botsvynyuk Organization recruited poor Ukrainians claiming that it would provide them passage to the United States whereafter they provide the organization with three years of work and then be free to go their own way. This is an arrangement known as indentured servitude and was common in people coming to the United States during the 18th century.

However, the organization reneged on their arrangement and the Ukrainian victims found themselves in Mexico where a contact would confiscate their passports and immigration papers and command them to illegally cross the border into the U.S. Once they’d crossed over they were put to work by another contact and their wages were confiscated under threat of violence.

If one of the victims lost their job for some reason, members of the organization would beat them. When some of the victims worked side jobs to try to make their own money they were beaten unconscious, awakened, then beaten unconscious again. Women were beaten and raped.

The members of the organization were only found out because the FBI began to notice a number of suspicious Western Union money transfers which led to a wholesale investigation. [Source]

18. Many of the minerals used in modern electronics like gold, tin, and tungsten are mined in war torn areas like the inappropriately named Democratic Republic of the Congo. The Congo is home to 762,900 slaves and is seventh in the world in slave prevalence, two steps behind India and Pakistan. [Source]

19. In 2013, the Mauritanian government (remember, number 1 nation in the world in terms of slavery) formed a tribunal to to try and prosecute those who engaged in, as they called it, the “vestiges” of slavery. Since then it has prosecuted no one. Well, no one that is except anti-slavery activists in Mauritania trying to pressure the nation into cracking down on slavery.

The “vestiges” are pretty powerful it turns out. Even worse, enslaved women who are raped by their slave masters are then charged with “unlawful sexual conduct.” [Source 1, 2, 3]

20. Slavery as an industry is extremely profitable. The International Labor Organization estimates that slavery is responsible for $150 billion (with a B) in profits for slaveholders annually. [Source]

21. Slavery is present in nearly every industry on the planet from agriculture to textiles, cocoa workers (used to make chocolate) to mining. It’s everywhere, and while this doesn’t mean every product from these industries is produced by slaves, they certainly aren’t, goods produced by slave labor are a part of the mainstream global economy, not an outlier or an exception you never come across. [Source]

22. Global slavery is growing, not shrinking.

http://thoughtcatalog.com/daniel-hayes/2015/06/facts-about-modern-slavery

From this thread, I have learnt that I can venture into slave. I will start with obayaya, midolian and armadeo, their ignorance will make them quality goods by the time I finish breaking the biitches.
Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 18, 2015
armadeo:

No I am not. He is. How can you be kept in slavery for 26yrs. No matter how young you were when you were captured.

Kinte ran they cut his leg and he ran again. He didn't need anyone to tell him it was wrong. Maybe as a child yes but he raised kids even kids talk. If he listened he should have known.

Maybe you too would have been kept for that long and I wouldn't.

Maybe you are also a muggu or a kidnapper who's upset.

How many slaves were there in those days? How many were like Kunta? Why was kunta different?
Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by obayaya(m): 12:58pm On Nov 18, 2015
daretodiffer:

This is not about race. It is about man to man.

How is Africa the slave master of all? What is your basis for making that statement? What research did you undertake? Did you even have any knowledge of what has happened and what it involves?

Seek First to Understand then to be Understood.. Steven Covey

You should have asked these questions in your second paragraph before resorting to insults..

Modern Slavery is global phenomenon that's more prevalent amongst Africans. But the problem is that Modern slavery amongst Africans are hugely underreported.

Situations similar to the one reported here is common in Nigeria and African at large. And Most of us consider it normal. In fact, it's believed you are even helping the enslaved. Everyone is talking about this particular One because it happened in the UK.

Most of the things developed countries regard as modern slavery are tagged "help" in Nigeria and most of Africa. And you are expected to be grateful.

So when I say Africans are the biggest slave masters of them all, I mean that having "slaves" isn't alien to Africans. It was completely normal and it's still completely normal to have "slaves" in 21st century Africa. Though it comes in different names now. names like maid, servant, employee etc

Edited: Even the article you posted supports my position

1 Like

Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by ExpensiveShit: 1:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
joseph1832:
Emmanuel Edet, Anan Edet. Those names aren't British, we all know they're Nigerian emigrants.
just because they're British citizens doesn't make them any more British than Nigerian.

I still fail to wonder why people will choose to be exceedingly cruel to their fellow man. And to even think some people even treat their dogs better than a human being.

Sharap dia!

If it was something good done by the couple or an achievement of one of their children, the British media would rush to say "a British man" or "a British woman", or "a British citizen" whether or not they are immigrants.

But when its smtin bad they won't waste a single second in labelling them "immigrants".

Its time we stop this rubbish.

#EmancipateYourselfFromMentalSlavery.
Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
obayaya:

Seek First to Understand then to be Understood.. Steven Covey

You should have asked these questions in your second paragraph before resorting to insults..

Modern Slavery is global phenomenon that's more prevalent amongst Africans. But the problem is that Modern slavery amongst Africans are hugely underreported.

Situations similar to the one reported here is common in Nigeria and African at large. And Most of us consider it normal. In fact, it's believed you are even helping the enslaved. Everyone is talking about this particular One because it happened in the UK.

Most of the things developed countries regard as modern slavery are tagged "help" in Nigeria and most of Africa. And you are expected to be grateful.

So when I say Africans are the biggest slave masters of them all, I mean that having "slaves" isn't alien to Africans. It was completely normal and it's still completely normal to have "slaves" in 21st century Africa. Though it comes in different names now. names like maid, servant, employee etc

Edited: Even the article you posted supports my position

Not again undecided

Slaves is not alien to the planet called Earth!!!

I know that about 65% of Modern Day Slavery takes place in Asia undecided. If you cannot provide proof of the nonsense you are stating, don't pass it as fact undecided

*ignore mode activated*
Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 18, 2015
ideyhere:

Rape is bad...but when someone continues raping you from when you're 14 till you get to 40 and you do nothing about it, then something is definitely wrong with you upstairs. In the same vein, slavery is bad, whether modern or ancient, but when it is similar to this crap this man did here, then I'm sorry but the witches in his village must have had quite an amazing tea party with his brain...

Free your mind!! Read the bolded.

Free Your Mind Instead

A second commonality among different forms of slavery is the psychological manipulation they all involve. The widely held conception of a slave is someone in chains who would escape if given half a chance or who simply does not know better. But Meera's and Baldev's stories, among numerous others, suggest that this view is naive. In my experience, slaves often know that their enslavement is illegal. Force, violence and psychological coercion have convinced them to accept it. When slaves begin to accept their role and identify with their master, constant physical bondage becomes unnecessary. They come to perceive their situation not as a deliberate action taken to harm them in particular but as part of the normal, if regrettable, scheme of things.

One young woman I met in northeastern Thailand, Siri, has a typical story. A woman approached her parents, offered to find their 14-year-old daughter a job, and advanced them 50,000 baht (at the time, about $2,000) against her future income. The broker transferred Siri to a low-end brothel for twice that sum. When she tried to escape, her debt was doubled again. She was told to repay it, as well as a monthly rent of 30,000 baht, from her earnings of 100 baht per customer.

Siri had little idea what it meant to be a prostitute. Her initiation took the form of assault and rape. Shattered, the teenager had to find a way to carry on with life. In the world in which she lived, there were only those with total power and those with no power. Reward and punishment came from a single source, the love-vendor. Young women in Siri's position often find building a relationship with the love-vendor to be a good survival strategy. Although pimps are thugs, they do not rely solely on violence. They are adept at fostering insecurity and dependence.

To live in slavery, the young women often redefine their bondage as a duty or a job or a form of penance. To accept their role and the love-vendor's, they must try to diminish their view of themselves as victims who have been wronged. They must begin to see their enslavement from the point of view of the slaveholder. At the time of my visit, the women in Siri's brothel were at various stages in this process of submission. Some were even allowed to visit their families during holidays, for they always came back.

A similar psychology operates in a different form of slavery, one that involves domestic servants that African and Asian diplomats and business executives have brought with them to Europe and North America. As an employee of the Committee against Modern Slavery, Cristina Talens worked for several years to free and rehabilitate domestic slaves who had been brought to Paris. She told me that liberating the body was much easier than freeing the mind:

"In spite of the violence, and the living and working conditions, people in slavery have their own mental integrity and their own mechanisms for surviving. Some may actually like different aspects of their life, perhaps the security or their understanding of the order of things. When you disrupt this order, suddenly everything is confused. Some of the women who were freed have attempted suicide. It is easy to assume that this happened because of the abuse they had lived through. But for some of these women, slavery had been the major psychological building block in their lives. When that was destroyed, the meaning of their life was like a bit of paper crushed up and thrown away. They were told: "No, this is not the way it is supposed to be. Start all over again." It was as though their life had no meaning."

Plausible Deniability

The psychology of the slave is mirrored by that of the slaveholder. Slavery is not a simple matter of one person holding another by force; it is an insidious mutual dependence that is remarkably difficult for slaveholder as well as slave to break out of. Branding the slaveholder as pure evil may in some way comfort us, but maintaining that definition becomes difficult when one meets actual slave masters.

There is nothing that dustinguishes you from this man if you have given a bribe before, worked without pay, slept with a lecturer out of fear etc therefore you are not in a position to judge, why don't you free your mind an start thinking

cc obayaya, midolian, armadeo

1 Like

Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by ylaa(f): 1:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
that is the same question on my mind.
see what fear can do to a man
midolian:
No doubt, these people are wicked...but the guy is 40! a big fool @ 40, I must say angry how did this happen successfully for 24yrs? How? Na donkey? angry angry

You had the option of being deported back to Nigeria to struggle for yourself Or work as a slave in the UK..which would you choose?

1 Like

Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
What did I say again? tongue

What is you take on this? smiley
Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by armadeo(m): 1:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
daretodiffer:

How many slaves were there in those days? How many were like Kunta? Why was kunta different?

Lol. I can't be broken. I rather die on my feet than live on my knees.

Many were like kunta only we didn't get to hear of them. While I understand slavery in modern days that dosnt mean I would condone it or allow it happen to me.

That's beside the point hear the threat made to this 40yr oldslave...

If you leave the house you would be deported back to Nigeria. This is what kept a grown man in shackles. He was mentally a slave. Isn't it better to be free in Nigeria than to be in chainsin UK.

I have the same opinion as regards illegal immigrants everywhere. At last nobody was chasing you where you are coming from. You were free. ( apart from nations at war).

Modified.

Just read your post on psychological slavery and my answer remains the same. I rather just die and get it over with.
Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
armadeo:

Lol. I can't be broken. I rather die on my feet than live on my knees.

Many were like kunta only we didn't get to hear of them. While I understand slavery in modern days that dosnt mean I would condone it or allow it happen to me.

That's beside the point hear the threat made to this 40yr oldslave...

If you leave the house you would be deported back to Nigeria. This is what kept a grown man in shackles. He was mentally a slave. Isn't it better to be free in Nigeria than to be in chainsin UK.

I have the same opinion as regards illegal immigrants everywhere. At last nobody was chasing you where you are coming from. You were free. ( apart from nations at war).

Why don't you read the information that I posted?
Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by Johnsown1(m): 1:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
@ideyhere ur opinion, based on witches issue is 20/80% chances true. moreover u don't know the condition inwhich they lived in the slave masters house.do u think that they have chances to call for help. maybe They papers may have expired or they don't have one at all, or maybe they signed a long time contract with them.
Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by Truckpusher(m): 1:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
daretodiffer:

What is you take on this? smiley
I have already made a comment and I said he is dumb to remain that way at 40.

I aknowledged the argument that he could have been psychologically abused to an extent that he can't think for himself but c'mon! an average human being will always resist oppression in a society awashed with knowledge and at least make a run for it at some point he didn't until he was 40 - You must be kidding me
Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2015
Truckpusher:

I aknowledged the argument that he could have been psychologically abused to an extent that he can't think for himself but c'mon! an average human being will always resist oppression in a society awashed with knowledge and at least make a run for it at some point he didn't until he was 40 - You must be kidding me

An average man who was taken at 14 wouldn't. I am not new to this subject matter. It is an issue I have taken time to research. It sounds easy to you because you are a free man and your orientation is very different from his. If it were that easy, we shouldn't have as much cases of modern day slavery as we have.

I wish I could go into details but I can't

1 Like

Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 18, 2015
Truckpusher:

It can be difficult for outsiders to understand what keeps trafficked people from escaping, she says.

“Someone doesn’t have
to be chained up or physically locked up in a room,” Hopper explains.

“Traffickers use very subtle psychological coercion techniques.”

These include forced isolation, verbal and physical abuse, nonstop work, threats and failure to provide basic necessities. Even after traffickers are taken into custody, survivors may still worry about threats from criminal affiliates to their family and friends back home.

“There’s a lot of learned helplessness,” says Hopper.
Plus, trafficking survivors may have complex post-traumatic stress disorder.
Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by Truckpusher(m): 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2015
daretodiffer:

An average man who was taken at 14 wouldn't. I am not new to this subject matter. It is an issue I have taken time to research. It sounds easy to you because you are a free man and your orientation is very different from his. If it were that easy, we shouldn't have as much cases of modern day slavery as we have.

I wish I could go into details but I can't

I got your point quite alright but I believe that he knew for sure that what he was passing through wasn't an ideal thing.
Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by Kentrasso(f): 1:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
why are people surprised by this news? this happens in more than 50percent of the homes in and outside Nigeria. those kids taken from the village to come and "stay with you" when you dont educate or send them to school. they clean, cook and wash. do they get paid??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
I got your point quite alright but I believe that he knew for sure that what he was passing through wasn't an ideal thing.

Some of them do but they cannot leave
Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by Truckpusher(m): 1:33pm On Nov 18, 2015
daretodiffer:

Then the psychological damage must have been severe then and it's not everybody that has that will power to do the unexpected after being broken for far too long over a period of years and coupled with the fact that he never had any formal education can be a daunting task for such people.

I got your drift.
Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by linearity: 1:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
midolian:
lool..bro, forget that one abeg! The guy is just a dunce, if not this wouldn't have happened successfully for good 26yrs. Cos from my calculation, its not 24yrs.

You had the option of being deported to Nigeria to struggle for yourself OR remain a slave in the UK for years..which would you choose? At 14, I would have gone for option 1.. angry undecided

You don't know much about his background or if he even have a place to go to in Nigeria, if deported.

Plus, he was brain washed to think the worst will happen to him, if he dare speaks up. There are thousands of people in that condition today in the developed world.

The above not withstanding, there are many kidding Nigeria today, who will not mind switching places with this kid-turned-man just for a daily meal and a shelter over their head. This tells you the sorry state of Nigeria and it has come to the extend that, some have reduced their life aspiration to food, shelter and existence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by Kalvan: 1:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
So many buffoons on this thread. He was taken there at 14! You don't have to blame the victim!

Ugh! Why are Africans so Stu pid?!
Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2015
midalion, obayaya, armadeo and ideyhere, I am sorry. Issues like these make me emotional
Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by armadeo(m): 1:42pm On Nov 18, 2015
daretodiffer:

Why?

Nowhere to go?
Nobody to turn to?

If the situation isn't ideal you move on. People relocate back to thier villages when town becomes to tough.

My grouse with this particular man is that he wasn't chained up. He wasn't locked up in the basement. He was afraid to return to Nigeria or didn't want to return and chose slavery. What now opened his eyes?
Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by midolian(m): 1:44pm On Nov 18, 2015
baby4u2:
Lalisticlala when I posted this news you said it already hit front page a while back. What is it doing here again. Plus did u check the date of the news. I hope u just forgot.

That is the post proof

https://www.nairaland.com/2312410/uk-based-nigerian-doctor-nurse#33709789
No dear! When you opened your thread, the case was still on. They pleaded not guilty.. But here, they have been found guilty..Check the contents of the threads out to see the difference.
Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by mikolo80: 2:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
midolian:
No doubt, these people are wicked...but the guy is 40! a big fool @ 40, I must say angry how did this happen successfully for 24yrs? How? Na donkey? angry angry

You had the option of being deported back to Nigeria to struggle for yourself Or work as a slave in the UK..which would you choose?
normally I would call you a bigger fool but no,my father made me to understand that you know what you know because you are privileged to know it. at 14 he prolly never knew anything but bondage (as per akwa ibom houseboy syndrome). you have only known freedom. do not blame him cos at 40 you should know this. if you tie an elephant to a tree and it gets used to it, if you then tie it to a plank it will never move (simple psychology but yet at 40 you don't know this because you were not privileged to read or be taught so)

Just be grateful you were not brought up like kunta kinte's fellow slaves who accepted their cross cos they knew no other life or how many boys or chickens have you ever seen revolute for freedom
Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by stag: 2:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
politricks:
O my God!! I did not expect the kind of names i saw there. Later we would start blaming the whites for slavery.

After reading and seeing pictures about slave trade, I concluded that Africans were the ones who showed the Europeans that they can deal slavery.

African kings had slaves as a sign of wealth and power. Dedicated slaves who have no other lives than being slaves in the palace all their lives.
These kings probably had given the initial slaves as gifts... Then he returned and offered to pay for more.

I doubt they just landed on African soil and started carting people away as slaves.

We are the originators of our problems, our own enemies.

1 Like

Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by mpowa(m): 2:13pm On Nov 18, 2015
midolian:

1. He was young and naive when it started
2. He was not given education and exposure over 24yrs, he couldn't make a better decision
3. He'd become conditioned over the years to depend on them.

We should just pray it doesn't happen to us or our family, it's wickedness of the highest order.
Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 18, 2015
Nigerians are the same everywhere, the ones abroad are worse.
Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by wiseoneking: 2:47pm On Nov 18, 2015
midolian:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/11/18/british-couple-keep-nigerian-immigrant-as-slave-for-24-years/
Lalasticlala!

*Emmanuel and Antan Edet

*Docked: Emmanuel and Antan Edet
this story is as old as man. We have read it several times. Nobi only british couple but nigeria couple
Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by alaskido(m): 3:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
You see what a fellow Nigerian can do to another Nigerian in a white mans country. If this crime was committed by a Briton, we will understand but from a Nigerian I am dumb founded.
Re: British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) by inme: 3:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
Devil don comot or hell fire enter street

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta / Slay Queen Disgraced For Stealing Iphone 7 Plus From A Shop / How Can I Tell Her That I Saw Her Sex Video Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.