Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,083 members, 7,825,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Pipeline Blast Opposite Shoprite, Effurun, Warri. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pipeline Blast Opposite Shoprite, Effurun, Warri. (18065 Views)

Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded / South-South Governors Want Corruption Charges Dropped To Stop Pipeline Attacks / See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pipeline Blast Opposite Shoprite, Effurun, Warri. by chudyboy05(m): 9:34am On Nov 18, 2015
Money40:
This is just the beginning by Friday no fuel will be in this ediot country, release namdi kanu now
Zoo govt never see anything, everybody should get ready for the worst to come.

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Blast Opposite Shoprite, Effurun, Warri. by vislabraye(m): 9:37am On Nov 18, 2015
loomer:

What if na the busy area come decide to pass where pipeline de. You forget how dem dey sell lands for naija
That's the problem
Re: Pipeline Blast Opposite Shoprite, Effurun, Warri. by donrolex(m): 9:43am On Nov 18, 2015
Yea,,i was around dat area when it happened,,even when fire fighters came,,dey couldnt do anytin abt it,,to tell you how enormous the fire was,,i fear for the people living around dat area,because the government might tell them to evacuate
Re: Pipeline Blast Opposite Shoprite, Effurun, Warri. by banio: 9:52am On Nov 18, 2015
Nigerians building houses on pipeline since 1414

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Blast Opposite Shoprite, Effurun, Warri. by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 18, 2015
Money40:
grin grin is it the soldiers that can't defeat boko haram, or another one cheesy lol you don't know Ipob do you? Our plans will affect Lagos Abuja and Lagos semouteneously boming and all that I mean gorilla war fair, every must feel the blunt of this war
you might as well say goodbye to your ibo brothers in those areas. You think the yorubas will sit and watch you destroy their heritage?

Ask your father what made ojukwu lose the war. He will tell you that it was because he invaded Ore where he lost the best of his soldiers. The yorubas were neutral in the war till he ventured to enter lagos through Ore were he met his waterloo.

Genocide will be child's play should you try to bomb yoruba land.

2 Likes

Re: Pipeline Blast Opposite Shoprite, Effurun, Warri. by loomer: 9:58am On Nov 18, 2015
vislabraye:

That's the problem

smiley
Re: Pipeline Blast Opposite Shoprite, Effurun, Warri. by hmath3991(m): 10:07am On Nov 18, 2015
we are moving to South West to start the killings from there. the zoo govt have started weeping. PROUDLY NIGER DELTA
Re: Pipeline Blast Opposite Shoprite, Effurun, Warri. by seniorbros(m): 10:09am On Nov 18, 2015
Money40:
old fool, watch as the film unfold Lagos is the war zone this time around every one must feel the blunt of this war, I mean every city including Abuja and Lagos

I see you insult your parents. May you not get to my age.
Re: Pipeline Blast Opposite Shoprite, Effurun, Warri. by fejikudz(m): 10:15am On Nov 18, 2015
xynerise:
There was a pipeline blast at Effurun, Warri opposite Shoprite since Saturday and no effort by the government to visit the affected area. The residents around that area have been living in fear and begging for a fast solution before it gets out of hand. This morning I was going to Shoprite and I still saw that area on fire.

Why you dey lie na??
This fire incident yesterday not on Saturday

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Blast Opposite Shoprite, Effurun, Warri. by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 18, 2015
sometimes i wonder if those pipelines were designed considering class locations or if those buildings around took note of the fact that there is a pipelines right of way close to where their structures are built.. embarassed embarassed
Re: Pipeline Blast Opposite Shoprite, Effurun, Warri. by wtfCode: 10:35am On Nov 18, 2015
here we go again.
Re: Pipeline Blast Opposite Shoprite, Effurun, Warri. by otokx(m): 10:37am On Nov 18, 2015
vislabraye:
Pipeline should not pass through a busy area

Those pipelines were there many, many years ago and have right of way but trust Nigerians to build indiscriminately and then later want to claim compensation.

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Blast Opposite Shoprite, Effurun, Warri. by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 18, 2015
Money40:
This is just the beginning by Friday no fuel will be in this ediot country, release namdi kanu now
kanus issa criminal and will be sentenced to 120years imprisonment with hard labour.
Re: Pipeline Blast Opposite Shoprite, Effurun, Warri. by bolabolakemi(f): 11:09am On Nov 18, 2015
Nigeria is falling shocked
Re: Pipeline Blast Opposite Shoprite, Effurun, Warri. by derrick333(m): 11:14am On Nov 18, 2015
Obijulius:
I pray no one was injured.

The SS and SE have sacrificed enough for this Nation.

Death cannot be our portion.

GOD bless the SE
GOD bless the SS
GOD liberate us from NIGERIA.

AMEN.
Speak 4ursef ,leav SS alone

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Blast Opposite Shoprite, Effurun, Warri. by dennisworld1(m): 11:18am On Nov 18, 2015
OP effurun is uvwie not warri

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Blast Opposite Shoprite, Effurun, Warri. by lonelydora: 11:27am On Nov 18, 2015
vislabraye:
Pipeline should not pass through a busy area

People should not build near pipeline making it to look as if it's a busy area

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Blast Opposite Shoprite, Effurun, Warri. by xynerise: 11:39am On Nov 18, 2015
fejikudz:
Why you dey lie na??
This fire incident yesterday not on Saturday
I actually saw it today. Maybe there was a distortion during communication. Mod no allow me modify my OP.
Re: Pipeline Blast Opposite Shoprite, Effurun, Warri. by DaGC(m): 11:57am On Nov 18, 2015
I doubt it was sabotage. Because that's the location of the Nigerian Army Base, while Shoprite where the picture was taken from shares boundary with the Nigerian Navy Air station. Navy base on the left, Army base on the right....opposite each other.

Could be a matter of wear and tear due to poor maintenance.

Hopefully, the authorities act quickly on it.
Re: Pipeline Blast Opposite Shoprite, Effurun, Warri. by bugzbunny: 12:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
MEILYN:
Na thunder go fire this people. As a blogger all my money don enter fuel wey no even dey. cry cry

Leave our infrastructure, go and bomb Army Barracks and the House of Assembly if you are angry with the government. Stop suffering innocent people.
etalk.com
Go tell dat to boko haram first
Re: Pipeline Blast Opposite Shoprite, Effurun, Warri. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 18, 2015
dennisworld1:
OP effurun is uvwie not warri
they are close by
Re: Pipeline Blast Opposite Shoprite, Effurun, Warri. by airsaylongcon: 2:02pm On Nov 18, 2015
Money40:
grin grin is it the soldiers that can't defeat boko haram, or another one cheesy lol you don't know Ipob do you? Our plans will affect Lagos Abuja and Lagos semouteneously boming and all that I mean gorilla war fair , every must feel the blunt of this war

Loolz. Gorillas that go to war? Is there a fair for them? I know of guerrilla tactics and warfare. But Gorrilla war fair? That's a first

2 Likes

Re: Pipeline Blast Opposite Shoprite, Effurun, Warri. by airsaylongcon: 2:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
Kirigidi:
Obioma! We Urhobos ar not part of ur so-calld Biafra. If u doubt it, call ur IPOB to com stage a darin protest in Effurun/Warri or Ughelli or Sapele nd watch wat our boys wil do to them. Just dare it nd see whether our pipo wil not flog nd chase u Igbo IPOB out of our lands! Igbu ri wayo na!

This your Urhobo, I fear o. Lolz
Re: Pipeline Blast Opposite Shoprite, Effurun, Warri. by airsaylongcon: 2:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
IzonOwei:
sometimes i wonder if those pipelines were designed considering class locations or if those buildings around took note of the fact that there is a pipelines right of way close to where their structures are built.. embarassed embarassed

The original design of those pipelines would have considered class locations as those places were sparsely populated at the time of design. People just build recklessly these days and fail to consider a pipeline RoW

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Blast Opposite Shoprite, Effurun, Warri. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
airsaylongcon:

The original design of those pipelines would have considered class locations as those places were sparsely populated at the time of design. People just build recklessly these days and fail to consider a pipeline RoW
you're correct...then our government should have done their job by ensuring buildings are not located close to the pipelines...
Re: Pipeline Blast Opposite Shoprite, Effurun, Warri. by estherdim: 2:23pm On Nov 18, 2015
i was actually there yesterday
the cloud was so thick mehn

but what make a pipeline cause fire. still dnt gerrit
Re: Pipeline Blast Opposite Shoprite, Effurun, Warri. by Adeznuru(m): 3:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
The government is working to make the place a safe place, so people should not worry. work is ongoing on the site of incident. Even though is a federal government task, GOVERNOR H.E SIAO, has send the team of competent personnel to the site.
Re: Pipeline Blast Opposite Shoprite, Effurun, Warri. by Waper2(m): 4:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
Wat caused d blast, militants or who?
Re: Pipeline Blast Opposite Shoprite, Effurun, Warri. by gevans(m): 4:37pm On Nov 18, 2015
I know that place wella, it is close to effurun roundabout bridge by Delta mall/shoprite. Dat place is not far from Warri refinery, nig gas company it is even in front of army barracks n opposite naval barracks, down dat express is npa n there are many companies along d road such as oil companies , construction companies, shipping etc why d delay in response. Make them do something on a abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EndSARS: IGP Orders Investigations Into Suit Challenging Judicial Panels / Grazing Reserve Law In Northern Nigeria Criminalises Open Grazing – Basiru / Appeal Court Sets Aside Judgment Voiding Section 84(12) Of Electoral Act, 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.