Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

"Diezani Alison-Madueke’s Plea For Mercy" - By Rotimi Fasan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Diezani Alison-Madueke’s Plea For Mercy" - By Rotimi Fasan (49933 Views)

Diezani Alison-madueke’s Plea For Mercy / Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Diezani Alison-Madueke’s Plea For Mercy" - By Rotimi Fasan by MadCow1: 10:12am On Nov 18, 2015
lol
Re: "Diezani Alison-Madueke’s Plea For Mercy" - By Rotimi Fasan by Kyase(m): 10:14am On Nov 18, 2015
ishiamu:

No evidence he stole only the courts will determine
But he is from the south abi

2 Likes

Re: "Diezani Alison-Madueke’s Plea For Mercy" - By Rotimi Fasan by olaolayink(m): 10:14am On Nov 18, 2015
ishiamu:

Waris this one saying?

same thing they thought from childhood but because of your stubbornness,o gbe ko,now am teaching you publicly

2 Likes

Re: "Diezani Alison-Madueke’s Plea For Mercy" - By Rotimi Fasan by kodded(m): 10:14am On Nov 18, 2015
Kyase:

Did her family steal billions.
Madam we forgive you but return our money so that we fit show you mercy with 15years behind bars as against 29

undecided undecided

'
but ameachi remains innocent until a competent court prove him guilty

undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: "Diezani Alison-Madueke’s Plea For Mercy" - By Rotimi Fasan by kodded(m): 10:16am On Nov 18, 2015
trapQ:
Tribalism won't take you nowhere in life. Do you know that 700million USD was found at her place by the police? Or you wanna deny that too? Because she acknowledged that she was aware of the money.

Do you also know that 2billion naira was stolen from her by her steward?? She also let the case die because he threatened to expose her gimmicks. So what exactly are you saying?

If this was the western world she'd already be serving jail time for money laundering.

undecided undecided

'so who is stoping the dulllard from jailing her ?

undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: "Diezani Alison-Madueke’s Plea For Mercy" - By Rotimi Fasan by Kyase(m): 10:19am On Nov 18, 2015
[quote author=kodded post=40146046]

undecided undecided

'
but ameachi remains innocent until a competent court prove him guilty

undecided undecided

[/quote
Yes
Re: "Diezani Alison-Madueke’s Plea For Mercy" - By Rotimi Fasan by ishiamu(m): 10:22am On Nov 18, 2015
[s][/s]
olaolayink:

same thing they thought from childhood but because of your stubbornness,o gbe ko,now am teaching you publicly
[s][/s]

You sound stale eeeww
Re: "Diezani Alison-Madueke’s Plea For Mercy" - By Rotimi Fasan by ishiamu(m): 10:22am On Nov 18, 2015
Kyase:

But he is from the south abi

Yes
Re: "Diezani Alison-Madueke’s Plea For Mercy" - By Rotimi Fasan by lolaxavier(m): 10:23am On Nov 18, 2015
yeye woman
Re: "Diezani Alison-Madueke’s Plea For Mercy" - By Rotimi Fasan by Kyase(m): 10:31am On Nov 18, 2015
ishiamu:

Yes
Jijors kist
Re: "Diezani Alison-Madueke’s Plea For Mercy" - By Rotimi Fasan by ishiamu(m): 10:34am On Nov 18, 2015
Kyase:

Jijors kist

Lie nsi Ebe a
Re: "Diezani Alison-Madueke’s Plea For Mercy" - By Rotimi Fasan by DuchessLily(f): 10:35am On Nov 18, 2015
ishiamu:

Your stupid if you won't pity that lady who is someone's mum then I wish your mum her predicament

Your family will have the cancer decease and no one will sympathise with you guys

U r the greatest fool I have ever come across for quoting me and raining curses on all the women in ur family without understanding my comment.

The story I wrote is directed at d blogger, cos she never said those things they wrote as story just to sell their blog. Learn to discern b4 u start typing rubbish

2 Likes

Re: "Diezani Alison-Madueke’s Plea For Mercy" - By Rotimi Fasan by ishiamu(m): 10:36am On Nov 18, 2015
DuchessLily:

U r the greatest fool I have ever come across for quoting me and raining curses on all the women in ur family without understanding my comment.

The story I wrote is directed at d blogger, cos she never said those things they wrote as story just to sell their blog. Learn to discern b4 u start typing rubbish

Thanks for letting me know , lemme edit

#apologies
Re: "Diezani Alison-Madueke’s Plea For Mercy" - By Rotimi Fasan by olaolayink(m): 10:50am On Nov 18, 2015
ishiamu:
[/s][s]

You sound stale eeeww
ishiamu:
[s]
[/s]

You sound stale eeeww
ishiamu:
[/s][s]

You sound stale eeeww

kiddo sorry i hit you hard
Re: "Diezani Alison-Madueke’s Plea For Mercy" - By Rotimi Fasan by Scholes007(m): 11:07am On Nov 18, 2015
trapQ:
Tribalism won't take you nowhere in life. Do you know that [b]700million USD was found at her place by the police?[/b]Or you wanna deny that too? Because she acknowledged that she was aware of the money.

Do you also know that 2billion naira was stolen from her by her steward?? She also let the case die because he threatened to expose her gimmicks. So what exactly are you saying?

If this was the western world she'd already be serving jail time for money laundering.
@ the bold>> guy give a link for that allegation or remain mute
Re: "Diezani Alison-Madueke’s Plea For Mercy" - By Rotimi Fasan by ishiamu(m): 11:11am On Nov 18, 2015
olaolayink:
[s][/s]

kiddo sorry i hit you hard

Do I look like ya sisters pucci u hit hard always? Get off ma mention

1 Like

Re: "Diezani Alison-Madueke’s Plea For Mercy" - By Rotimi Fasan by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:17am On Nov 18, 2015
ishiamu:

In that aspect then it means every politician has stolen so why is case different?
If you follow my position, I don't do exception. If she stole she should make up with Nigerians and enhjoy peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: "Diezani Alison-Madueke’s Plea For Mercy" - By Rotimi Fasan by tollytexy(m): 11:26am On Nov 18, 2015
INTROVERT:

U book space as per first to comment abi? Where is your Lady F ?
Re: "Diezani Alison-Madueke’s Plea For Mercy" - By Rotimi Fasan by Jonjerrie(m): 11:27am On Nov 18, 2015
We are watching
Re: "Diezani Alison-Madueke’s Plea For Mercy" - By Rotimi Fasan by trapQ: 11:29am On Nov 18, 2015
It's a known fact, I can't start digging up info and posting links which y'all will still debunk simply cuz you think people are out to "marginalise" igbos.

Jonathan himself responded to the accusation. Of course he took sides with her, claiming he gave her the money to hold. Of course the case died because "Mr president" had spoken.

And I ask, what happened to bank transfers??

By the way, Google is your friend.
Scholes007:
@ the bold>> guy give a link for that allegation or remain mute
Re: "Diezani Alison-Madueke’s Plea For Mercy" - By Rotimi Fasan by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 18, 2015
trapQ:
Tribalism won't take you nowhere in life. Do you know that 700million USD was found at her place by the police? Or you wanna deny that too?

Go school you nor gree, see how you believe lies hook, line, and sinker now.

Do you know India beat nigeria 100-1 in a football match undecided. Pls try at least to send your children to school because it's almost too late for you.

Do you even know what $700 million dollars is worth that they found it in her room??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Diezani Alison-Madueke’s Plea For Mercy" - By Rotimi Fasan by MadCow1: 11:32am On Nov 18, 2015
Make she just return our Bar.. Spend like 15 years for the Male Section of KiriKiri Maximum with dem Ade Bendel and awon Jimoh and goons.
Re: "Diezani Alison-Madueke’s Plea For Mercy" - By Rotimi Fasan by efilefun(m): 11:32am On Nov 18, 2015
All this criminals claiming to be sick, should just vomit what they embezzled and get lost.. When Alison and Dasuki were in office they never told us they were ill and wouldn't have if GEJ had won now they are facing the reggae blues they played while in office they all shouting sickness like thousand of Nigerians had not died of one sickness or the other due to their greediness

3 Likes

Re: "Diezani Alison-Madueke’s Plea For Mercy" - By Rotimi Fasan by BabaIjebuXL(m): 11:33am On Nov 18, 2015
Life and its vanity..
Re: "Diezani Alison-Madueke’s Plea For Mercy" - By Rotimi Fasan by j4sure(m): 11:33am On Nov 18, 2015
pls forgive her oooo. after returning 65% of the purported loot
Re: "Diezani Alison-Madueke’s Plea For Mercy" - By Rotimi Fasan by AreaFada2: 11:33am On Nov 18, 2015
lolaxavier:
Well said, Nigerians want justice not your death.

True. The courts are there for that purpose.

If they have evidence, they should do the needful.
Re: "Diezani Alison-Madueke’s Plea For Mercy" - By Rotimi Fasan by trapQ: 11:34am On Nov 18, 2015
Get lost fool.

Jonathan himself commented on the issue, so choke on your stup!dity.

If you know what school I attend, or where I even school, you'll burn your certificate. slowpoke!!
calebo101:

Do you know India beat nigeria 100-1 in a football match undecided.
Re: "Diezani Alison-Madueke’s Plea For Mercy" - By Rotimi Fasan by BabaIjebuXL(m): 11:35am On Nov 18, 2015
MadCow1:
Make she just return our Bar.. Spend like 15 years for the Male Section of KiriKiri Maximum with dem Ade Bendel and awon Jimoh and goons.

LOOOOOOOL! grin You are one hell of a mean soul. Lmao @ Ade Bendel
Re: "Diezani Alison-Madueke’s Plea For Mercy" - By Rotimi Fasan by Kaybee14(m): 11:35am On Nov 18, 2015
It is well.
Re: "Diezani Alison-Madueke’s Plea For Mercy" - By Rotimi Fasan by Truckpusher(m): 11:35am On Nov 18, 2015
calebo101:

Do you know India beat nigeria 100-1 in a football match undecided. Pls try at least to send your children to school because it's almost too late for you.

Do you even know what $700 million dollars is worth that they found it in her room??
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Diezani Alison-Madueke’s Plea For Mercy" - By Rotimi Fasan by MrPresident1: 11:36am On Nov 18, 2015
Diezani, God is with you. This too will pass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dead Innocent Umezulike Banned By Buhari From Traveling Outside Nigeria / Ojoko Anthony Campaign Poster With Machete And Bible In His Hands In Bayelsa / Soldiers Launch Manhunt For Nnamdi Kanu As Probe Of Foreign Links Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.