Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,278 members, 7,829,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

"Diezani Alison-Madueke’s Plea For Mercy" - By Rotimi Fasan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Diezani Alison-Madueke’s Plea For Mercy" - By Rotimi Fasan (49938 Views)

Diezani Alison-madueke’s Plea For Mercy / Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Diezani Alison-Madueke’s Plea For Mercy" - By Rotimi Fasan by gemale(m): 10:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
Almighty God. I ask of u dis moment 2 stretch forth ur hands 2 madam diezani where ever she is & heal her completely of any ailment ravaging her body, mind or spirit IJN. Amen.
While I do sympathize wt our former minister's health wahala (I hope say she no dey fake am o), it would b d crest of stupidity 2 suggest dt investigations into her tenure b terminated. This is d height of foolishness & daft sentimentality a lot of Nigerians r guilty of. I wouldn't want 2 accuse her out rightly of any funny practice since by law, she is innocent until proven otherwise in a competent court of law. She has questions 2 answer & answer dem she must. D Nigerian oil sector has 4 long been a cesspool of unbridled corruption so she needs to answer on certain gray areas. So therefore I neither rejoice @ her predicament nor wish her death bt she should b thoroughly scrutinized & face d fullest wrath of D law if found guilty & d proceeds of her illegal activities should b refunded 2 public coffers . Bt if innocent, she should b apologized 2 & left alone. So d need 2 curry sympathy wt interviews & viral pics isn't helping her case.
Re: "Diezani Alison-Madueke’s Plea For Mercy" - By Rotimi Fasan by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
gemale:
Almighty God. I ask of u dis moment 2 stretch forth ur hands 2 madam diezani where ever she is & heal her completely of any ailment ravaging her body, mind or spirit IJN. Amen.
While I do sympathize wt our former minister's health wahala (I hope say she no dey fake am o), it would b d crest of stupidity 2 suggest dt investigations into her tenure b terminated. This is d height of foolishness & daft sentimentality a lot of Nigerians r guilty of. I wouldn't want 2 accuse her out rightly of any funny practice since by law, she is innocent until proven otherwise in a competent court of law. She has questions 2 answer & answer dem she must. D Nigerian oil sector has 4 long been a cesspool of unbridled corruption so she needs to answer on certain gray areas. So therefore I neither rejoice @ her predicament nor wish her death bt she should b thoroughly scrutinized & face d fullest wrath of D law if found guilty & d proceeds of her illegal activities should b refunded 2 public coffers . Bt if innocent, she should b apologized 2 & left alone. So d need 2 curry sympathy wt interviews & viral pics isn't helping her case.

I also pray for her healing also. It is heart breaking watching her go through this. However, I will not join anyone to clamor Innocent Until proven Guilty. Why, she can not say she did not know our Revenue was diverted. Up to an amount as $18.5 Billion.

If she broke the news with a plea that the mismanagement was beyond her control, it is different. For her to make it look as if she did not know the money Emir Sanusi cried about despite the PWC report, baffles me.
Re: "Diezani Alison-Madueke’s Plea For Mercy" - By Rotimi Fasan by sassyangel1(f): 1:16am On Nov 19, 2015
Everyone is crying RETURN THE MONEY! RETURN THE MONEY! How about the other money or monies gotten from previous looters? Where is the money??!! Still, we complain that our economy is broke n serious money have been returned yet, we don't feel any impact in this country's economy.
Re: "Diezani Alison-Madueke’s Plea For Mercy" - By Rotimi Fasan by mignone(f): 2:13am On Nov 19, 2015
ishiamu:

No evidence he stole only the courts will determine

... reason he's being tried
Re: "Diezani Alison-Madueke’s Plea For Mercy" - By Rotimi Fasan by tuniski: 7:07am On Nov 19, 2015
trapQ:
Tribalism won't take you nowhere in life. Do you know that 700million USD was found at her place by the police? Or you wanna deny that too? Because she acknowledged that she was aware of the money.

Do you also know that 2billion naira was stolen from her by her steward?? She also let the case die because he threatened to expose her gimmicks. So what exactly are you saying?

If this was the western world she'd already be serving jail time for money laundering.
u are so clueless and those liking your yeye post sef I pity them. Market women and beer parlour gists better pass. This your thrash! Get sense.
Re: "Diezani Alison-Madueke’s Plea For Mercy" - By Rotimi Fasan by gattoch(m): 8:55am On Nov 19, 2015
These days of make up. She could have been painted to look this way by make up artist. Don't you see movies? Her hair is still intact. Do you know how much is involved in cancer treatment in the UK? Can an executive director of a bank afford it without be strained?
Re: "Diezani Alison-Madueke’s Plea For Mercy" - By Rotimi Fasan by trapQ: 8:57am On Nov 19, 2015
Compound fool....

Drown in your stupidity. Ingrate.
tuniski:
u are so clueless and those liking your yeye post sef I pity them. Market women and beer parlour gists better pass. This your thrash! Get sense.
Re: "Diezani Alison-Madueke’s Plea For Mercy" - By Rotimi Fasan by aom119(m): 9:03am On Nov 19, 2015
We just need God to heal her completely no matter whatever she has committed against the nation. We all are sinners and may God grant her total recovery in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: "Diezani Alison-Madueke’s Plea For Mercy" - By Rotimi Fasan by IndianaJay: 11:55am On Nov 19, 2015
The guy that allegedly stole 100Million USD from her is a well known Lagos boy with a big mouth.

If only you could hear what he has to say about this greedy and embarrassing Deziani woman.

To say she didn't steal is tantamount to bullexcrement.

The kind of life her and her family were leaving could not have been funded from private pockets, but as there's no hard evidence to substantiate these claims...............

We siddon dey look.
Re: "Diezani Alison-Madueke’s Plea For Mercy" - By Rotimi Fasan by olaolayink(m): 11:55am On Nov 19, 2015
[s][/s]
ishiamu:

Do I look like ya sisters pucci u hit hard always? Get off ma mention

your profile picture speak lot about you.....dick head[color=#990000][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] grin
Re: "Diezani Alison-Madueke’s Plea For Mercy" - By Rotimi Fasan by IndianaJay: 11:58am On Nov 19, 2015
aom119:
We just need God to heal her completely no matter whatever she has committed against the nation. We all are sinners and may God grant her total recovery in Jesus name. Amen

What total recovery??

She should return all stolen funds or face a painful death.

She has been treating the cancer for a while and she's in a very stable condition,

however, she can rot internally and die for all I care.

Greedy, selfish, wicked woman.
Re: "Diezani Alison-Madueke’s Plea For Mercy" - By Rotimi Fasan by tuniski: 5:02pm On Nov 19, 2015
trapQ:
Compound fool....

Drown in your stupidity. Ingrate.
get sense u hear! Yeye zombie lost in narrowness. Open your eyes and see d daybreak!
Re: "Diezani Alison-Madueke’s Plea For Mercy" - By Rotimi Fasan by trapQ: 6:20pm On Nov 19, 2015
Mad cow. You belong in a mental institution. Hopefully they can help you regain your sanity.
tuniski:
get sense u hear! Yeye zombie lost in narrowness. Open your eyes and see d daybreak!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emefiele Names Monarchs, Army Generals, Judges As Accomplices - Sahara Reporters / Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government / Man Slapped For Trying To "Walk Behind" Babajide Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.