Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

My View Towards Reaction Of Nigerians About President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My View Towards Reaction Of Nigerians About President Buhari (645 Views)

What Buhari Is Not Telling Nigerians About Goodluck Jonathan – Abati / Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health / Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My View Towards Reaction Of Nigerians About President Buhari by bcomputer101: 8:59am On Nov 18, 2015
If you have lost faith in president Buhari, it's either you never had it or you lack the patience required for collective nation building.

2 Likes

Re: My View Towards Reaction Of Nigerians About President Buhari by awesomeberry1(m): 9:03am On Nov 18, 2015
A lot of that was said during GEJ administration and now they use it against him.
Re: My View Towards Reaction Of Nigerians About President Buhari by moderation2020: 9:05am On Nov 18, 2015
bcomputer101:
If you have lost faith in president Buhari, it's either you never had it or you lack the patience required for collective nation building.
depends on when you are using as your criteria to judge.
Bco as far as am concerned, pmb military dispositions potray him as a dictator, and it isn't good for our polity, already he has this toga attached to his personality

1 Like

Re: My View Towards Reaction Of Nigerians About President Buhari by Nnemuka(f): 9:16am On Nov 18, 2015
LOL an apc man talking about patience and nation building? grin

I remember those days when showing off milo satchet was more important than having a debate.

4 Likes

Re: My View Towards Reaction Of Nigerians About President Buhari by donphilopus: 10:16am On Nov 18, 2015
Nnemuka:

I remember those days when showing off milo satchet was more important than having a debate.

Stop spamming this forum with this needless photo you nitwit.
Re: My View Towards Reaction Of Nigerians About President Buhari by ishiamu(m): 10:26am On Nov 18, 2015
donphilopus:

Stop spamming this forum with this needless photo you nitwit.

Bro he said the truth na LoL

2 Likes

Re: My View Towards Reaction Of Nigerians About President Buhari by ishiamu(m): 10:26am On Nov 18, 2015
Nnemuka:

LoL

1 Like

Re: My View Towards Reaction Of Nigerians About President Buhari by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 18, 2015
bcomputer101:

He is a nitwit in making sound economic policies. The sooner you accept or deal with it, the better

I pity Fashola bureaucracy will take its toll on him.

(1) (Reply)

Court Rejects Saraki’s Fresh Application Against CCT / 107 Nigerian Soldiers Are Totally Fine / For the First Time In The History Of Nigeria, Midnight Voting Ongoing In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.