Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,168 members, 7,849,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:46 AM

107 Nigerian Soldiers Are Totally Fine - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 107 Nigerian Soldiers Are Totally Fine (647 Views)

Nigeria Now In State Of Emergency - Dogara As Soldiers Are Deployed To 28 States / Army Claims 39 Not 83 Soldiers Are Missing After Boko Haram Attack / Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

107 Nigerian Soldiers Are Totally Fine by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
Contrary to the false report being spread by political miscreants, PDP wailers and Biafra goons about the demise of 105 soldiers and 2 officers of the Nigerian Army. Reports have come in that the soldiers are totally fine and have rejoined their various units.

I wonder how some people would believe that 107 trained men would just stand and watch ragtag Boko-Haram use them as target practice...well,like the saying goes; common sense isn't very common. Desist from hate and sentiments, it makes you think like a chicken.

Note: I am sure most IPOB thugs and PDP sympathisers won't be happy with this news. It makes me wonder who indeed the real Boko-Haram lovers are.

cc lalasticlala

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/193518-missing-soldiers-return-rejoin-unit-army.html

1 Like

Re: 107 Nigerian Soldiers Are Totally Fine by coolebux(m): 9:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 107 Nigerian Soldiers Are Totally Fine by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
ur Moniker is funny grin Biafra
Re: 107 Nigerian Soldiers Are Totally Fine by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
[size=30pt]This message is not what the link says....
Mods beware....[/size]
Re: 107 Nigerian Soldiers Are Totally Fine by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 20, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
[size=30pt]This message is not what the link says....
Mods beware....[/size]

Story...what does the link say?...are the soldiers back with their unit or not?

I knew pple like u would have a problem with d story. I guess now that the SS are not interested in ur Biafra gibberish, maybe ur next ally would be Boko...bloody mofo grin
Re: 107 Nigerian Soldiers Are Totally Fine by SHOPPERS(m): 10:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
The story is not the same as the link title. Stop being foolish. When you were glad and rejoicing when Chibok girls disappeared, didn't we warn you?
Re: 107 Nigerian Soldiers Are Totally Fine by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 20, 2015
Biafra:

Story...what does the link say?...are the soldiers back with their unit or not?

I knew pple like u would have a problem with d story. I guess now that the SS are not interested in ur Biafra gibberish, maybe ur next ally would be Boko...bloody mofo grin

I will come for you after this rubbish finds its way to front-page... Vagabond.

(1) (Reply)

Kogi Elections Update / #kogidecides: Official Results Of 2015 Governorship Election / No Light At Alimosho Local Government, Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.