Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Breaking: Buhari Handsomely Rewards Eaglets For Wining Gold - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Buhari Handsomely Rewards Eaglets For Wining Gold (3666 Views)

Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll / Photo Of Buhari With Victorious Eaglets In 1985, About To Do Same In 2015 / Buhari In Telephone Chat With Eaglets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Buhari Handsomely Rewards Eaglets For Wining Gold by ahaika23: 9:51am On Nov 18, 2015
I can authoritatively announce that Buhari has paid N20,000 each to the eaglets for winning the Gold medal during the U17 World cup games. We are indeed grateful for this kind gesture as the money will go a long way to alleviate the sufferings of the boys and motivate them to bring more glory to Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Buhari Handsomely Rewards Eaglets For Wining Gold by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 18, 2015
ahaika23:
I can authoritatively announce that Buhari has paid N20,000 each to the eaglets for winning the Gold medal during the AFCON games. We are indeed grateful for this kind gesture as the money will go a long way to alleviate the sufferings of the boys and motivate them to bring more glory to Buhari.

Why not give them recharge card

7 Likes

Re: Breaking: Buhari Handsomely Rewards Eaglets For Wining Gold by ahaika23: 9:54am On Nov 18, 2015
Why would I? Are they complaining?
obum88:

Why not give them recharge card

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Buhari Handsomely Rewards Eaglets For Wining Gold by moderation2020: 9:55am On Nov 18, 2015
because they are mostly umu biafra. the zooomust fall

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Buhari Handsomely Rewards Eaglets For Wining Gold by ahaika23: 9:56am On Nov 18, 2015
wow, really? If they are mostly umu nama would they be paid more? Please educate us!
moderation2020:
because they are mostly umu biafra. the zooomust fall

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Buhari Handsomely Rewards Eaglets For Wining Gold by stebell(m): 10:01am On Nov 18, 2015
Where is the sauce to this story??
Abeg OP, add maggi make the soup get taste yu hear.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Buhari Handsomely Rewards Eaglets For Wining Gold by Tallesty1(m): 10:03am On Nov 18, 2015
stebell:
gringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Buhari Handsomely Rewards Eaglets For Wining Gold by okitz4(m): 10:04am On Nov 18, 2015
The news is certainly a fake 1...each of these boys wia paid 20k$

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Buhari Handsomely Rewards Eaglets For Wining Gold by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:07am On Nov 18, 2015
ahaika23:
I can authoritatively announce that Buhari has paid N20,000 each to the eaglets for winning the Gold medal during the AFCON games. We are indeed grateful for this kind gesture as the money will go a long way to alleviate the sufferings of the boys and motivate them to bring more glory to Buhari.
Mumu, you don't know the difference between FIFA U-17 World Cup and African Cup of Nations (AFCON). You had better stop your hate for the Presidency.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Buhari Handsomely Rewards Eaglets For Wining Gold by ahaika23: 10:08am On Nov 18, 2015
source is nigeria info and rhythm fm port harcourt
stebell:
Re: Breaking: Buhari Handsomely Rewards Eaglets For Wining Gold by ahaika23: 10:10am On Nov 18, 2015
ok, mumu ikwerre faker. Thank you for the correction. Please what is your take on the money paid to the boys!
OrlandoOwoh:
Mumu, you don't know the difference between FIFA U-17 World Cup and African Cup of Nations (AFCON). You had better stop your hate for the Presidency.
Re: Breaking: Buhari Handsomely Rewards Eaglets For Wining Gold by speedyGonzales: 10:16am On Nov 18, 2015
Re: Breaking: Buhari Handsomely Rewards Eaglets For Wining Gold by Warlord3000(m): 10:17am On Nov 18, 2015
People need to learn comprehension before creating a thread for real.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Buhari Handsomely Rewards Eaglets For Wining Gold by ahaika23: 10:18am On Nov 18, 2015
Warlord3000:
People need to learn comprehension before COMMENTING ON a thread for real.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Buhari Handsomely Rewards Eaglets For Wining Gold by gab264(m): 10:20am On Nov 18, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Re: Breaking: Buhari Handsomely Rewards Eaglets For Wining Gold by ahaika23: 10:20am On Nov 18, 2015
It's not a hidden story. Google is your friend. You can't just believe it right? Sorry about that. Hope you have bougth fuel at N40/litre today
okitz4:
The news is certainly a fake 1...each of these boys wia paid 20k$

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Buhari Handsomely Rewards Eaglets For Wining Gold by ahaika23: 10:21am On Nov 18, 2015
OMG! you just crucified the APC e-rats with this pic of yours![quote author=gab264 post=40146221][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Buhari Handsomely Rewards Eaglets For Wining Gold by ahaika23: 10:32am On Nov 18, 2015
I need some APC fellow to please tell us what is really going on. I believe they are not as ashamed as the professional wailers! There should be a logical explanation for this kind gesture of Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Buhari Handsomely Rewards Eaglets For Wining Gold by Okpeyemi125: 11:13am On Nov 18, 2015
Ok
Re: Breaking: Buhari Handsomely Rewards Eaglets For Wining Gold by kolexepana: 11:15am On Nov 18, 2015
Wow
That should be money to buy new boots i guess
Re: Breaking: Buhari Handsomely Rewards Eaglets For Wining Gold by ahaika23: 11:30am On Nov 18, 2015
He should have had them arrested or something. I think that would have been a better 'thank you' package!
kolexepana:
Wow
That should be money to buy new boots i guess

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Buhari Handsomely Rewards Eaglets For Wining Gold by ionsman: 11:34am On Nov 18, 2015
Yup. He paid the money through your bank account.
Re: Breaking: Buhari Handsomely Rewards Eaglets For Wining Gold by talktonase(m): 11:53am On Nov 18, 2015
20k is 40litres of fuel now in Ikom, cross rivers state not enough to fill my tank...tins are getin more pathetic in this country.
Re: Breaking: Buhari Handsomely Rewards Eaglets For Wining Gold by ahaika23: 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
The country is run by an angry man who cares nothing for the people who elected him.
talktonase:
20k is 40litres of fuel now in Ikom, cross rivers state not enough to fill my tank...tins are getin more pathetic in this country.
Re: Breaking: Buhari Handsomely Rewards Eaglets For Wining Gold by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 18, 2015
I think you had a typographical error in #20000. You want to type $20000. Correct the # error.

(1) (Reply)

Brain Task: Find The Mother In This Photo Of A Mother And Her Twin Daughters / Kwara Breaks Record: Produces The First Ghost Governor In Nigeria / See This SHOCKING Attack On Nigerian Students By Indians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.