Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

I Think I'm Losing My Faith In God - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Think I'm Losing My Faith In God (10529 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / I'm Losing Faith In Christianity / My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I'm Losing My Faith In God by kambo(m): 1:28pm On May 11, 2013
kola oloye:

What are you insinuating?
he is insinuatg,nay proving, tht the Bible and your koran expound diametrically opposite ideologies , hence , they are not from d same inspirational source. Source= spirit being.
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Faith In God by TarryFour: 1:36am On May 22, 2013
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Faith In God by KiKatanga: 9:49pm On May 23, 2013
kambo:
he is insinuatg,nay proving, tht the Bible and your koran expound diametrically opposite ideologies , hence , they are not from d same inspirational source. Source= spirit being.

Diametrically opposite?

Do they allow the eating of pork? No...
Do they condemn homosexuality? Yes...
Do they allow women to speak in Holy buildings? No...
Do they prohibit sex out of wedlock? Yes...
Do they condone child marriage and paedophilia? Yes...

There's not much to distinguish, that I can find.

Muslims aren't allowed to become intoxicated, Christianity says drunkenness is a sin.

Other than that, as far as I can see they are two sides of the same coin.
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Faith In God by TarryFour: 3:10am On May 24, 2013
Judgement of Faith?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUm7zFshaBE
Please see other videos on this same forum.
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Faith In God by holypower(m): 8:20am On Sep 27, 2013
This your problem is the temptation I encountered latestly but the fact is that, the devil is a liar, thats the temptation that comes to everyone on earth. Even JESUS CHRIST the son of GOD was tempted not to believe HIS father talk more of us, mere human beings. jESUS CHRIST sinned not nor stumble in other to aid those who are tempted on points.And this temptation if not removed immediately in you it will cause a damage and that little foxes shall surely spoil the vine. The Bible says ''even if we believe not, GOD remains faithful and HE can't deny HIMSELF''.
The solution is this:
1. You must fight against such temptation and stand against it. Abstaining from yielding to it because when such a thing increases is when we go ahead to think about it, relaxing to think about it and not rebuking it
2. Even when you read the Bible to fight against it, it may feel worser but studying(not only reading) the Bible helps in hindering it. When you are reading that Bible, devil will try to bring contradictions and rebellion to your head to claim that the Bible is false.
3. You must rely on GOD and on HIS power knowing thats the only way to deliver you.
4. Read Christian booklets of pastors that preach about true holiness, so that you won't fall more into the pit
5. You must be prayerful, meditating in GOD's word and when you begin to pray, devil will attacking your mind not to pray with faith, knowing that when you pray on faith that GOD will answer you.
6. Devil may tell you that the Bible is forged and not true. Bible is not just only GOD's word, especially in old testament that it history as we read and know the history of our country,tribe,village etc. thats how old testament is. Its a real life history.
7. Keep your eye on JESUS knowing that HE is the only you rely on. This temptation is a very strong strategies of the devil.
You yourself must have heard and see how GOD has been working miraclously but the devil will try to shut your mind in that part.
"Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles(tricky,cunny) of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." (Ephesians 6:11-12).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophet Uebert Angel Finally Meets Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome. [VIDEO, PICTURES] / How I Murdered The 5 Argument That Killed Atheism / Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.