Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Check Out The World Most Sexiest Man Alive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out The World Most Sexiest Man Alive (3680 Views)

41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) / They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos) / Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The World Most Sexiest Man Alive by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 11:51am On Nov 18, 2015
The news was revealed on Jimmy Kimmel Live! with Victoria’s husband joking: "It's the best moment of my career.
"I would obviously like to thank my parents for bringing me into this world, of course. I would like to thank my hairdresser, my stylist and Photoshop."
Is he?

Lalasticlala oer to you
http://www.celebolofofo.com/2015/11/david-beckham-is-officially-sexiest-man.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out The World Most Sexiest Man Alive by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 18, 2015
Uncle Beckham

(bend it like Beckham) kiss
Re: Check Out The World Most Sexiest Man Alive by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 18, 2015
Yummm. Yes, he is.
Re: Check Out The World Most Sexiest Man Alive by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
In the eyes of my many beautiful Nigerian ladies, I am a lot more sexier than he is.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The World Most Sexiest Man Alive by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Yummm. Yes, he is.

I don't mean too make it seem like I stalk you or anything, but the thing is, I am very curious person, and I often like to see what the faces of people who spill out both intelligence and mediocrity actually look like.

Since you fall into the class of the former, I have stumbled on your profile quite a few times and I notice your pictures always seem a bit awkward, in the sense that you take photos of already taken photos.
Tell me, don't you like taking new photos, or is it that you do take new photos, but you don't like posting them here on nairaland?
Re: Check Out The World Most Sexiest Man Alive by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
Decker:

I don't mean too make it seem like I stalk you or anything, but the thing is, I am very curious person, and I often like to see what the faces of people who spill out both intelligence and mediocrity actually look like.

Since you fall into the class of the former, I have stumbled on your profile quite a few times and I notice your pictures always seem a bit awkward, in the sense that you take photos of already taken photos.
Tell me, don't you like taking new photos, or is it that you do take new photos, but you don't like posting them here on nairaland?

I've posted selfies on NL. I don't know what you mean about posting photos of photos already taken because I only have photos I have taken directly with my phone, inside my phone. You're correct about one thing though, I don't like taking photos, but I do take them every once in a while.
Re: Check Out The World Most Sexiest Man Alive by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I've posted selfies on NL. I don't know what you mean about posting photos of photos already taken because I only have photos I have taken directly with my phone, inside my phone. You're correct about one thing though, I don't like taking photos, but I do take them every once in a while.

Oh....it's because the photos always appeared old and blurry, that's why I thought they were photos of already taken photos, just like the one you have presently.

Anyways, my bad.
Re: Check Out The World Most Sexiest Man Alive by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Decker:

Oh....it's because the photos always appeared old and blurry, that's why I thought they were photos of already taken photos, just like the one you have presently.

Anyways, my bad.
She's posted selfies before. You just have to push her buttons right wink
Re: Check Out The World Most Sexiest Man Alive by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
BoboYekini:

Hehehe. Where have you been Big Bo? smiley
Re: Check Out The World Most Sexiest Man Alive by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 18, 2015
BoboYekini:

What buttons are you talking about? I am not taking any particular interest in her, especially not in the way you seem to be referring to.

I was just curious, that's why I asked the question. Same way I am curious as to why some people use ridiculous names like madgoat and stupidity as their monikers. This doesn't mean I am particularly interested in them, in an intimate sense.
Re: Check Out The World Most Sexiest Man Alive by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hehehe. Where have you been Big Bo? smiley
I have been largely disinterested in the happenings here, but anything Punkyveer gets my attention yanno wink
Decker:

What buttons are you talking about? I am not taking any particular interest in her, especially not in the way you seem to be referring to.
I was just curious, that's why I asked the question. Same way I am curious as to why some people use ridiculous names like madgoat and stupidity as their monikers. This doesn't mean I am particularly interested in them, in an intimate sense.
... cheesy
Re: Check Out The World Most Sexiest Man Alive by faith551(m): 3:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
Let the ladies decide, as for me, he's just another normal good looking guy
Re: Check Out The World Most Sexiest Man Alive by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
BoboYekini:
I have been largely disinterested in the happenings here, but anything Punkyveer gets my attention yanno wink ... cheesy

Thought you've been running away from that ex of yours that came here looking for you months ago grin

Anyway, good to see you're still well
Re: Check Out The World Most Sexiest Man Alive by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
Where is he? sad
Re: Check Out The World Most Sexiest Man Alive by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 18, 2015
Seriously, not with those tattoos on his body. That means I can pass for the sexiest man ever to walk the earth.
Re: Check Out The World Most Sexiest Man Alive by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Thought you've been running away from that ex of yours that came here looking for you months ago grin

Anyway, good to see you're still well
Why would I run? It was flattering actually.
Re: Check Out The World Most Sexiest Man Alive by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 18, 2015
BoboYekini:
Why would I run? It was flattering actually.

IDK. Was she fo real or maybe a case of mistaken identity?
Re: Check Out The World Most Sexiest Man Alive by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 18, 2015
What's the sexy thing about him? Is it the over gelled hair, his eye that's as tiny as a tadpole's, his beards q his money? This dude won't get me tripping at all
Re: Check Out The World Most Sexiest Man Alive by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

IDK. Was she fo real or maybe a case of mistaken identity?
cheesy For real.
Re: Check Out The World Most Sexiest Man Alive by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
BoboYekini:
cheesy For real.

Ooh, must have given you an ego boost tongue
Re: Check Out The World Most Sexiest Man Alive by MrsChima(f): 4:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
faith551:
Let the ladies decide, as for me, he's just another normal good looking guy

Jealous dear?
Re: Check Out The World Most Sexiest Man Alive by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ooh, must have given you an ego boost tongue
I was mortified. cheesy
Re: Check Out The World Most Sexiest Man Alive by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
BoboYekini:
I was mortified. cheesy

Really? Well, obviously you left a lasting impression on her, that's good smiley
Re: Check Out The World Most Sexiest Man Alive by faith551(m): 5:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
MrsChima:

Jealous dear?

Is this really you? It's not fair oo. Btw why should I be jealous?
Re: Check Out The World Most Sexiest Man Alive by danduj(m): 5:07pm On Nov 18, 2015
C.Ronaldo is sexier
Re: Check Out The World Most Sexiest Man Alive by youngpee(m): 9:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
klassiquette:
What's the sexy thing about him? Is it the over gelled hair, his eye that's as tiny as a tadpole's, his beards q his money? This dude won't get me tripping at all

Dat ur statement is nt very true..could be true..bt nt VERY true..
Re: Check Out The World Most Sexiest Man Alive by carterkelly1(m): 9:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
https://mobile.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=918397451530031&id=918047821564994&set=ms.c.eJxFzMsNwDAIA9CNKojDx%7E%3BsvVkFJevDhSbapCfrCTq88LAeYSg%7E%3BBtRpEEONtn3VsUn3nOo76g%7E%3B3uvnLs2ZY8Ru%7E_DL0bYHWo%7E-.bps.a.918396178196825.1073741828.918047821564994&source=48&refid=13&ref=m_notif&notif_t=fbpage_fan_invite

Pls help my sister and click on d link above & like the pic, pls tell your friends to bc too

Plz liking the pix without liking the page makes ur votes invalid.
Re: Check Out The World Most Sexiest Man Alive by cold(m): 9:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
What criteria do they use to arrive at these submissions? Just another white guy so honored in a long list of so called white sexiest man alive. If my memory serves me correctly,Denzel Washington is the only black man who have had the rare privilege (if we can call it that) to be so referred. And that was some 20 years ago. Smh

1 Like

Re: Check Out The World Most Sexiest Man Alive by madgoat(m): 11:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
Decker:

Huh? shocked
Re: Check Out The World Most Sexiest Man Alive by iamrosheed: 12:00am On Nov 19, 2015
Me I no agree o hope u guys know the guy that acted krish I mean Hirshik Roshan should be the world sexiest man
Re: Check Out The World Most Sexiest Man Alive by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 19, 2015
Hrithik Roshan you mean...
iamrosheed:
Me I no agree o hope u guys know the guy that acted krish I mean Hirshik Roshan should be the world sexiest man

2 Shares

Re: Check Out The World Most Sexiest Man Alive by iamrosheed: 7:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
peppyluv02:
Hrithik Roshan you mean...
Yeah

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Ladies And Guys: Share Your Most Beautiful Selfie / My Wife Pussy Is Smell Of Bad Titus Fish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.