Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) (49224 Views)

Buhari Reacts To Shooting In Ozubulu Catholic Church In Anambra / President Buhari Reacts To The Death Of 30 Football Fans Electrocuted In Calabar / Bashir El-rufai Under Fire For Calling Fayose A "Vagabond" On Twitter (snapshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by mickyeddi(m): 12:53pm On Nov 18, 2015
Is that the religion of peace again?
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by Ufranklin92(m): 12:53pm On Nov 18, 2015
can the illiterate speak this kind of english

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by iyobs7(f): 12:54pm On Nov 18, 2015
We all know that message ain't from the President... So stop all these image laundering...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by ajepako(f): 12:54pm On Nov 18, 2015
The old man seems to be tired of visiting Boko Haram victims and bomb sites..

Maybe now, he will realize leadership is easier to criticize than actually being one..

To rule naija is not the same as sipping kunu

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by LMAyedun(m): 12:54pm On Nov 18, 2015
searching4l0ve:
smiley I WISH THIS MAN CAN RULE THIS COUNTRY FOR LIFE. I JUST LOVE THE HAUSA FULANIS
What's this one saying?? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by loomer: 12:54pm On Nov 18, 2015
I just sorry for the ordinary nigerians
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by sunny4life(m): 12:55pm On Nov 18, 2015
To Forgive The Terrorists Is Up To God, But To Send Them To Him Is Up To Me.- Vladimir Putin of Russia.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by watered(m): 12:55pm On Nov 18, 2015
Blame the killings on Buhari. He's the C-in-C. The kunu sipping man thought it was "kosai and koko" government.

#BabaNowThatYouAreThere grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by Thollulope(m): 12:55pm On Nov 18, 2015
Buhaari buhaari buhaari
How many times ah call u

love ur tweet buh we want more actions
hav u 4gotten ur promise
time to dae wait o

sips alomo

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by adenaijblog: 12:56pm On Nov 18, 2015
Make
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 18, 2015
PMB this is the other side coin
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by Thollulope(m): 12:56pm On Nov 18, 2015
Buhaari buhaari buhaari
How many times ah call u
love ur tweet buh we want more actions
hav u 4gotten ur promise
time to dae wait o

sips alomo
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by homirefacuny(m): 12:57pm On Nov 18, 2015
vislabraye:
Hmm. Sounding more mature and sober now that's he's in power. He has now realized that war against bh is not war against the North.
Yeah you are right but I think the sabotage of funds for weapon the military experienced in the last regime is one of the reasons we still hear abt those hell bound idiots.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by alcmene: 12:57pm On Nov 18, 2015
Stup1d man from the deserted Daura village

So taking to twitter to post some lame lines in the name of condolence is how to checkmate bokoharam

Instead storming the scene of the blast immediately(as a military personel, he cowardly ran to the internet

When will this con man lead the war from the battle line as he promised angry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 18, 2015
LMAyedun:
What's this one saying?? undecided

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by frankwells(f): 12:58pm On Nov 18, 2015
Endtime
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 18, 2015
he said he would wipe it out.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by kozmokaz(m): 12:58pm On Nov 18, 2015
kodded:

undecided undecided

'french president just made a live broadcast

when will this dulllard make a live broadcast concerning these attacks ?

undecided undecided
NTA no gt fuel

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by homirefacuny(m): 12:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
sunny4life:
To Forgive The Terrorists Is Up To God, But To Send Them To Him Is Up To Me.- Vladimir Putin of Russia.
That's the best quote by a mile. Love the dogged attitude of Vladimir. What a leader.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by Thollulope(m): 12:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
xpac01:
Nice one my president...
If it were to be that man occupying that office before, he could have been somewhere dancing shoki with a woman buttocks...

liar
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
Oga do sumfin,shey na twitter go protect dem lifes for north.do tins rather than tweet.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by coolzeal(m): 1:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
Any attack on Boko Haram, is an attack on the North.. Who made that explosive statement?

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
rozayx5:
one word

KARMA. they thought governance is all about powerpoint presentation..
WORDS ON MARBLE!! YOU MAKE SENSE

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by Thollulope(m): 1:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
kozmokaz:
NTA no gt fuel
nigeria economy getting worse

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by funkyibodude(m): 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2015
Hard to believe that PMB made this tweet.
C'mon has he ever sympathized with BH victims. Instead all he does is criticize. Oops I forgot he's the president now undecided well he had seen it ain't so easy at all tongue

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by lonelydora: 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
It was such a gory sight embarassed.. May the souls of the departed rest in peace, Amen..

We still have good girls in Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by ziccoit: 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2015
LMAyedun:
"Hand-in-hand, we will rid our land off terrorism" - Buhari.

Funny! He suddenly wants us to work hand in hand to rid off terrorism... What did he do to help under GEJ's Gov't?

What did GEJ do to help himself in 5yrs abate last minutes when defeat was imminent? PMB, by God grace is going to win this war at record time.

Defeat hangover syndrome.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by mainman7(m): 1:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
Sparkeez:
I thought He (PMB) promised to wipe out Book Haram in a Week.
We are Watching....
Good thing d bombing remains in the North
Of to the Bank to get me BvN (Bihari Identification no..... tongue

Why do you trivialize everything?! Human lives were lost and all you could to is rejoice that Northerners are dying?! What a shallow soul!
Shut your wailing decomposing crap-filled buccal cavity up! I refer those that say Buhari is supporting BokoHaram to read the 22nd Comment on: https://www.nairaland.com/2744759/ibe-kachikwu-orders-dpr-distribute
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by Abdujapha(m): 1:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
Now @PMB has come to terms with the reality of been president in the midst of terrorism. It's no more about scoring campaign points.
Truely I must say, uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.
Rest in peace to the dead, speedy recovery for the injured and strength to bear the loss for the bereaved, I ask thee Oh Lord.

#SayNoToTerrorism
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by kozmokaz(m): 1:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
Thollulope:
nigeria economy getting worse
we tire oooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Gbajabiamila: Why I Did Not Collect Certificate Of Return / President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) / Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.