Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,338 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

I Thought She Was The Prettiest But Now, I Prefer Her Colleague. What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Thought She Was The Prettiest But Now, I Prefer Her Colleague. What Do I Do? (1723 Views)

I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread / 5 Of The Prettiest Nigerian Girls You Are Ever Going To Find On Instagram / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Thought She Was The Prettiest But Now, I Prefer Her Colleague. What Do I Do? by permanentgrace(m): 2:51pm On Nov 18, 2015
Well, this is a true life situation i'm currently into. I was in this betting shop for the first time sometimes last week to place a bet whether luck go shine on me when i noticed that one of the shops there is used for hair dressing saloon. How did i know it was hair dressing saloon? Well, i saw this pretty damsel coming out of the shop and i was "wow, who is this heavenly sent angel" and immediately i made move to trace her. Tactically glancing through the shop, i saw other beautiful girls in the same shop. After playing my games and was still hanging around to observe them more, the three girls working there indeed came out one after the other for different purposes and i had the full view of each of them. The first one i saw seemed to still retain the position of the prettiest among them. She was average height, pretty face, chocolate complexion, carried very lovely hairstyle at the moment, my specs in terms of physical attraction particularly her hips region...appreciably wide. Just then, i made up my mind to go for her. Luckily, she came out to go fetch water and as a sharp bobo, i followed her immediately and she was responding well. I collected her digits and we agreed to meet in the evening after she must've closed from work. Unfortunately rain spoilt our plans. I travelled the next day and only came back days ago. Well, i went there again yesterday and believe me, from the physical assessment i gave to them all, she should be the third girl i should want among the three girls there. I mean the other two girls seemed far much more prettier than her contrary to my first day observation. Was i blind? That is what i dont know. Not like she is not beautiful. She is, but i think if i should get any of them for a serious relationship, she shouldnt be the one. Now the one making me go gaga is this one that is bodily fleshy, nice face, looks calm and homely, enough hips that keep me in constant imagination what is inbtwn her legs(i guess something lovely is in down there), taller than the earlier one and seems simple in nature. The third girl is also beautiful which i would love to have too but to pick one out of all, i go for the one that was described as the second.

Now, the problem is, what do i do considering the fact that i already had conversation with the first girl and she gave me her digits. How do i play to keep her aside and go for this one that keeps reminding me i will need to take a babe back home for mamma one day? I'm scared the first girl might've already told them (the other two) i toasted her. What do i do? I really like this other girl and i want her for real.

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Was The Prettiest But Now, I Prefer Her Colleague. What Do I Do? by Vikkie14: 2:57pm On Nov 18, 2015
Coming back
Re: I Thought She Was The Prettiest But Now, I Prefer Her Colleague. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
Re: I Thought She Was The Prettiest But Now, I Prefer Her Colleague. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
@OP this one is not difficult na!! c what u will do is this, try to strike a conversation with the one u really like when the others aint there, just pretend like a good guy with a good heart, collect her digits, add her on whatsapp and confess to her on whatsapp that she was the main reason why u striked a conversation with d other girl, u wanted to use the first girl to get to her, tell her she is the one u really want to be with.

2 Likes

Re: I Thought She Was The Prettiest But Now, I Prefer Her Colleague. What Do I Do? by permanentgrace(m): 3:02pm On Nov 18, 2015
Vikkie14:
Coming back
Come back now or else, i would lock the door. Lolz.
Space Bookers Association of Nigeria (Nairaland).
Re: I Thought She Was The Prettiest But Now, I Prefer Her Colleague. What Do I Do? by Vikkie14: 3:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
permanentgrace:

Come back now or else, i would lock the door. Lolz.

NTORR i have a spare key
Re: I Thought She Was The Prettiest But Now, I Prefer Her Colleague. What Do I Do? by permanentgrace(m): 3:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
Vikkie14:
NTORR i have a spare key
Will not open my door, trust me.
Re: I Thought She Was The Prettiest But Now, I Prefer Her Colleague. What Do I Do? by immortalvoices(m): 3:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
You really do not know what you want sir

And so if you see another friend you will change your mindset again hmmm "I weep for those who claim they love "
Re: I Thought She Was The Prettiest But Now, I Prefer Her Colleague. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 18, 2015
Because she's not the "prettiest" ?

I'm sure you'll find prettier than her friend and prettier after that ? If that's the only attribute you look for in a woman then
Re: I Thought She Was The Prettiest But Now, I Prefer Her Colleague. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 18, 2015
A time will come when people like you who think with their dickk will be totally eradicated from planet Earth.

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Was The Prettiest But Now, I Prefer Her Colleague. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
Sick perv. So when you find a prettier lady tomorrow, what happens? dog.
Re: I Thought She Was The Prettiest But Now, I Prefer Her Colleague. What Do I Do? by IamLEGEND1: 3:53pm On Nov 18, 2015
thread seen.
Re: I Thought She Was The Prettiest But Now, I Prefer Her Colleague. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 18, 2015
firstEVA:
Take am easy na...haba

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Was The Prettiest But Now, I Prefer Her Colleague. What Do I Do? by Mademoiselle24(f): 5:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
immortalvoices:
You really do not know what you want sir

And so if you see another friend you will change your mindset again hmmm "I weep for those who claim they love "
Thank you o....Can u just imagine.
Obviously he doesnt know what he wants. This isnt love abeg. Its lust. Especially when u are already imagining what is between their legs. hehe......

OP how about u get close to them and find out other things about them that are not physical before making up ur mind or ur own idea of a good woman is just her physique??
Re: I Thought She Was The Prettiest But Now, I Prefer Her Colleague. What Do I Do? by Dygeasy(m): 6:33pm On Nov 18, 2015
SMH...
Re: I Thought She Was The Prettiest But Now, I Prefer Her Colleague. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 18, 2015
tale of a sex starved amateur.
Re: I Thought She Was The Prettiest But Now, I Prefer Her Colleague. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 18, 2015
Pinsure of her and her colleague or idonbilivit
Re: I Thought She Was The Prettiest But Now, I Prefer Her Colleague. What Do I Do? by dovie002(m): 6:58pm On Nov 18, 2015
OEmperor:
Pinsure of her and her colleague or idonbilivit
I support you!
Re: I Thought She Was The Prettiest But Now, I Prefer Her Colleague. What Do I Do? by permanentgrace(m): 7:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
Mademoiselle24:

Obviously he doesnt know what he wants. This isnt love abeg. Its lust. Especially when u are already imagining what is between their legs. hehe......

OP how about u get close to them and find out other things about them that are not physical before making up ur mind or ur own idea of a good woman is just her physique??

Seriously, i am one dude that gives no compromise to a girl's physique. Believe me i value girls with my specs of physique first before any other thing. There's no where i would genuinely love a girl who is not convincingly attractive to me physically. That is the truth.
Re: I Thought She Was The Prettiest But Now, I Prefer Her Colleague. What Do I Do? by permanentgrace(m): 7:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
firstEVA:

What if there are no prettier ones tomorrow?
Re: I Thought She Was The Prettiest But Now, I Prefer Her Colleague. What Do I Do? by permanentgrace(m): 7:19pm On Nov 18, 2015
Targaryen:
@OP this one is not difficult na!! c what u will do is this, try to strike a conversation with the one u really like when the others aint there, just pretend like a good guy with a good heart, collect her digits, add her on whatsapp and confess to her on whatsapp that she was the main reason why u striked a conversation with d other girl, u wanted to use the first girl to get to her, tell her she is the one u really want to be with.

You are the boss mehn. Will give a try over this.
Re: I Thought She Was The Prettiest But Now, I Prefer Her Colleague. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 18, 2015
See the title self; "I thought she was the prettiest".... Nawao for you OP. Sounds so childish grin
Re: I Thought She Was The Prettiest But Now, I Prefer Her Colleague. What Do I Do? by immortalvoices(m): 7:49pm On Nov 18, 2015
Mademoiselle24:

Stop advising him... He isn't ready, with his lustful imagination I sincerely wish he "misses " out on the girls
Re: I Thought She Was The Prettiest But Now, I Prefer Her Colleague. What Do I Do? by HizMissy(f): 7:57pm On Nov 18, 2015
Oga are u looking for pretty? Get ready cos there'll always be someone prettier

Good luck with your Ultimate search
Re: I Thought She Was The Prettiest But Now, I Prefer Her Colleague. What Do I Do? by fullstreets: 8:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
dovie002:
I support you!
I support u for supporting him.
Re: I Thought She Was The Prettiest But Now, I Prefer Her Colleague. What Do I Do? by Marvinspeed(m): 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
Ok, so you want to eat her cake and her friends cakes too.
Re: I Thought She Was The Prettiest But Now, I Prefer Her Colleague. What Do I Do? by firstking01(m): 8:25pm On Nov 18, 2015
You confuse pass louis van gaaL.
Re: I Thought She Was The Prettiest But Now, I Prefer Her Colleague. What Do I Do? by permanentgrace(m): 8:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
Marvinspeed:
Ok, so you want to eat her cake and her friends cakes too.

If possible, it would be my pleasure. Those girls have me thinking about them all. But i still stand with the one i prefer most over others.
Re: I Thought She Was The Prettiest But Now, I Prefer Her Colleague. What Do I Do? by firstking01(m): 8:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
You confuse pass louis van gaL op.
Re: I Thought She Was The Prettiest But Now, I Prefer Her Colleague. What Do I Do? by jrerico1(m): 8:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
firstEVA:
keep mute
Re: I Thought She Was The Prettiest But Now, I Prefer Her Colleague. What Do I Do? by Marvinspeed(m): 9:33pm On Nov 18, 2015
permanentgrace:

If possible, it would be my pleasure. Those girls have me thinking about them all. But i still stand with the one i prefer most over others.

Don't be surprised if you don't get to see any cake.
Re: I Thought She Was The Prettiest But Now, I Prefer Her Colleague. What Do I Do? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:10pm On Nov 26, 2015
YourMain:
Because she's not the "prettiest" ?

I'm sure you'll find prettier than her friend and prettier after that ? If that's the only attribute you look for in a woman then
...then keep looking cool

(1) (Reply)

I Spit Alot When Ill(pls HELP A SIBLING) / Please Come In I Need Your Advice / Guys, Come In Here And See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.