Stats: 3,158,083 members, 7,835,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Only The Sharp Guys Will Understand This.....( PICTURE ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only The Sharp Guys Will Understand This.....( PICTURE ) (4931 Views)

15 Pictures Every Nigerian Who Has Been Single Too Long Will Understand / Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand / 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand (2) (3) (4)

Only The Sharp Guys Will Understand This.....( PICTURE ) by Andyblaze: 3:00pm On Nov 18, 2015

Re: Only The Sharp Guys Will Understand This.....( PICTURE ) by donTbone(m): 3:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
Effect of toomuch drinking! undecided

Re: Only The Sharp Guys Will Understand This.....( PICTURE ) by Slimzjoe(m): 3:07pm On Nov 18, 2015
She's Catfishing Us?
Andyblaze go Finish your Tori angry angry
Re: Only The Sharp Guys Will Understand This.....( PICTURE ) by itstpia8: 3:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
jobs jobs jobs.
Re: Only The Sharp Guys Will Understand This.....( PICTURE ) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
itstpia8:
jobs jobs jobs.

Mister, you stand in no position to criticize the op about not having a job and wasting his time creating a thread.

I went through your post history. You have made more than 10 comments in the last 10 minutes. That's averaging a comment every minute.
If I am going by your comment, then I might as well say that you don't have a job.

In case you don't know, as far as "spending time" is concerned, commenting on a thread and creating a thread is the same thing.

Re: Only The Sharp Guys Will Understand This.....( PICTURE ) by Behira(f): 3:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
Effect of too many alcohol in d system, she now looks very sexy and slim

Re: Only The Sharp Guys Will Understand This.....( PICTURE ) by Cholls(m): 4:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
My brother i no Sharp o. I be panasonic e.
Re: Only The Sharp Guys Will Understand This.....( PICTURE ) by dkachi007: 4:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
that is how she will appear in your eyes when u want to poke her

Re: Only The Sharp Guys Will Understand This.....( PICTURE ) by mart2k(m): 4:54pm On Nov 18, 2015
D meaning? Alcohol makes u c things in different ways, it changes ur sense of reasoning.

Re: Only The Sharp Guys Will Understand This.....( PICTURE ) by carboblanko(m): 4:56pm On Nov 18, 2015
Beer googles undecided undecided
Re: Only The Sharp Guys Will Understand This.....( PICTURE ) by estyvino(m): 5:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
When guy don sock in aki, every girl go appear sexy even though very ugly
Re: Only The Sharp Guys Will Understand This.....( PICTURE ) by omoschool: 8:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
Just like the DODO Davido had in the music video of DODO!

Lol cheesy
Re: Only The Sharp Guys Will Understand This.....( PICTURE ) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 18, 2015
Hahahahahahahahaha lol when drunk any female with a hairy fish hole is palatable, they all look awesome when under the influence.
Re: Only The Sharp Guys Will Understand This.....( PICTURE ) by ggrin(f): 10:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
I see andyblazeundecided
Re: Only The Sharp Guys Will Understand This.....( PICTURE ) by redgem(f): 11:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
Hehehehe the power of alcohol.....
Re: Only The Sharp Guys Will Understand This.....( PICTURE ) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
Liquor cry
Re: Only The Sharp Guys Will Understand This.....( PICTURE ) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 18, 2015
icedbeatz:
Hahahahahahahahaha lol when drunk any female with a hairy fish hole is palatable, they all look awesome when under the influence.

True Cu'
Re: Only The Sharp Guys Will Understand This.....( PICTURE ) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 18, 2015
Decker:

Mister, you stand in no position to criticize the op about not having a job and wasting his time creating a thread.

I went through your post history. You have made more than 10 comments in the last 10 minutes. That's averaging a comment every minute.
If I am going by your comment, then I might as well say that you don't have a job.

In case you don't know, as far as "spending time" is concerned, commenting on a thread and creating a thread is the same thing.

Amen bruv!
Re: Only The Sharp Guys Will Understand This.....( PICTURE ) by ODUBEZE: 12:15am On Nov 19, 2015
mart2k:
D meaning? Alcohol makes u c things in different ways, it changes ur sense of reasoning.
sharp guy
Re: Only The Sharp Guys Will Understand This.....( PICTURE ) by PLANETMARS(m): 3:07am On Nov 19, 2015
Beware planetmars new singles coming soon werey ft andyblaze and airforce1. Download this one the rest na u go google search
Re: Only The Sharp Guys Will Understand This.....( PICTURE ) by oglalasioux(m): 6:20am On Nov 19, 2015
Beauty in the eyes of the beer holder.

Re: Only The Sharp Guys Will Understand This.....( PICTURE ) by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 19, 2015
Decker:

Chief Stalker undecided
Re: Only The Sharp Guys Will Understand This.....( PICTURE ) by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 19, 2015
Mikkyboy008:

Chief Stalker undecided

I'll tell you what; why don't you go get a dictionary and check the meaning of the word "Stalking", so you can get a better understanding of how wrong your statement is.
Re: Only The Sharp Guys Will Understand This.....( PICTURE ) by Xmen149(m): 9:43am On Nov 19, 2015
dodo lelei!

How I Betrayed My Friend By Sleeping With His Sister / What Will You Do?? If You Meet Your Wifes Sister Like This In The Kitchen(photo) / Man And Woman Having Sex In Public (photo)