Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives (39643 Views)

Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video / Nigerian Student Drowns At A Beach In Cyprus (Photos) / 2 Side Chics Fight At Lokoja Confluence Beach Over LG Chairman (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by Lincoln275(m): 3:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
Dear nairalanders its in pain and despair am letting out the obnoxious and heinous crime activities carried out by hoodlums in my place of residence ARO TOWN, BEHIND BALE'S HOUSE, LEKKI BEACH ROAD, JAKANDE ROUND ABOUT.

My name is Bayo a graduate of Accounting of the University of Lagos, I have practically lived in "ARO TOWN" opposite lekki beach for more than eight years plus.
Owing to the peaceful and serene attributes of the environment, "ARO TOWN" has been highly & desperately sought after, by working class personels for the benefit of human safety.
For a good number of years human safety in "ARO TOWN" has been pretty,excellent and remarkably enjoyable. Not until the migration/intrusion of former KURAMO prostitutes into "ARO TOWN" which has led to continious burglary and theft in the community.

On the 8th of November, 2015 at about 2:59 a.m an array of heavily armed men found their way into my family residence at " ARO TOWN " off lekki beach road , behind Bale's house and made do with various gadgets, like laptops, phones e.t.c. thereafter my siblings and I were told to strip off our clothes at moribound i. e gun point, It actually felt like a dream , only to discover it was reality when the gang leader took hold of my younger one and molested her in our very front. Afterwhich they escaped through the back door running towards house of refuge "SMALL KURAMO" .
My family members and I tried calling the police, but apparently our efforts was futile knowingfully well the police may likely be at "SMALL KURAMO" which has been a normal trend for policemen within that axis.

Dear nairalanders I am much more pained and burden about the continious robbery attacks in "ARO TOWN" which has seriously intensified after the incidence in my family and residence.
Effort from community leaders "Bale"chancellors. to remedy the robbery attack caused by the "KURAMO COMMUNITY" has been to no avail. But one thing is for sure "injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere".
Dear Nairalanders and Lagosians We solicits your support and prayers to scale through this hurdles, beacuse each nights that passes by seems like a year gone.
We are increasingly burden by growing number of robbery attacks and theft in "ARO TOWN" also We beseech and implore every Nairalanders and Lagosians to please forward this message to appropriate Quarter, beacuse every night that passes by in ARO TOWN is far from been guarantee but simply in the harms of CHRIST JESUS. SHALOM!
cc : lalasticlala

36 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 18, 2015
Forums like Nairaland should have been a Voice which can speak for us and break the internet ( Even if it is only in Nigeria ) but no. In a situation where we were lectured with CHANGE even after 5 Months we aint feeling poo, i see nothing working. Forget the forces helping you, Chinayere, you need to Arm yourself and fight for yourself. Its a Zoo.

I hope Lala will see this and move to FP on time cuz if na POKO or Gene, i no go talk the rest.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by Lincoln275(m): 4:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
walescounis:
d
u have to repent ooooo, on this serious issue like this na only d u fit post?

4 Likes

Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by Lincoln275(m): 4:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
lalasticlala can u plz help to move this to front page?

1 Like

Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by deloon(m): 5:19pm On Nov 18, 2015
@Lincoln275. I'm sorry you and your family had to experience such. This country is a mess.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by Lincoln275(m): 5:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
deloon:
@Lincoln275. I'm sorry you and your family had to experience such. This country is a mess.
hmmmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by ademoladeji(m): 7:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
#Sorry brov...

Can't imagine the situation of being at the scene of my sister being molested...

May God intervene if Ambode is still sleeping

8 Likes

Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by Lincoln275(m): 9:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
ademoladeji:
#Sorry brov...

Can't imagine the situation of being at the scene of my sister being molested...

May God intervene if Ambode is still sleeping

thank you

1 Like

Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by megastu(m): 12:24pm On Nov 19, 2015
If this cannot get to front page when Linda Ikeji's house is front page news then this Nairaland is not a serious place.

5 Likes

Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by Maghan37: 12:38pm On Nov 19, 2015
If only we live in a better country ur words would not have faqllen onto deaf easrs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by armadeo(m): 12:35pm On Nov 25, 2015
Lalasticlala FP pls.

Let everyone know.

Back to topic when they are caught the devil gets the blame.

God grant your sis strength to forget this ordeal.

5 Likes

Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 25, 2015
Stories like this will take time to make FP. But 'See Tonto dike's stunning new tattoo' will fly into front page. #PrayForNairaland

6 Likes

Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by DONSMITH123(m): 12:47pm On Nov 25, 2015
na wao

1 Like

Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by DONSMITH123(m): 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
Cc: lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 25, 2015
Oboy

1 Like

Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 25, 2015
chai

Take heart. Try to get pepper spray or tazer for your protection. At least its not against the law and once you use it on any criminal, he will never return there again.

2 Likes

Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 25, 2015
Make money, my friend. Make money!!!!
Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by abbysa: 12:55pm On Nov 25, 2015
what

1 Like

Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by abbysa: 12:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
endtime tinz

1 Like

Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by kingarizona1(m): 12:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
Too bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by fako1(m): 12:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
So sorry to read about this but Was it because they robbed your family you decided to voice out?

Do you guys have to be a victim before you voice out?
Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by pat077: 12:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
sorry 4 ur ordeal.

3 Likes

Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by SuPeRq(f): 12:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
shocked
Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by ephi123(f): 12:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
This is really sad, sorry OP.
I hope people living in Lagos will all stand and rise up against this sleeping governor called Ambode. Traffic, wahala and now people can not even move around safely.

2 Likes

Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 25, 2015
cry
Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by miqos02(m): 12:58pm On Nov 25, 2015
hmmm
Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by menix(m): 12:58pm On Nov 25, 2015
Wow!!
What an end time experience, to watch ur sister being kpakuramoed by criminals.

Don't OPC exist in these area of Lagos because OPC is the only Option u have, police would be a waste of time cous we all know they re not different from the thieves...

Secondly, I will advice u guyz buy the normal barrel/short guns authorised by authority for protection..
Cous that is what most developing area outside lagos do when faced with this issue.
A gun shot from a neighbor attracts gun shots from every member of the community all to ward off the thieves..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by Whizzing(m): 12:59pm On Nov 25, 2015
Same here in New Garage Bariga...Where a newly wedded bride was raped right in front of d groom barely 3 weeks to their wedding
Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by halton(m): 12:59pm On Nov 25, 2015
Thats bad..

1 Like

Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by richidinho(m): 12:59pm On Nov 25, 2015
grin
Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by pretydiva(f): 12:59pm On Nov 25, 2015
So sorry op about wat u n ur family went through in d hands of those monsters..d relevant authority should pls intervene on dis issue..

May dis not be our portion in jesus name. Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

American Man Arrested For Breaking Key In Lagos Airport Worker’s Ear / Assassins Kill Couple In Okwelle, Imo State And Kidnap Three Children / Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.