Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,382 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives (39638 Views)

Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video / Nigerian Student Drowns At A Beach In Cyprus (Photos) / 2 Side Chics Fight At Lokoja Confluence Beach Over LG Chairman (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 25, 2015
Jaideyone:
fool does it look like I typed it for likes? you are Yoruba but you joined the league of the unpatriotic ediots that now call their fatherland a zoo. Omo ale Yoruba ni e
Nigga, I spit the truth so free me and go get yourself something to do.
Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by NOIBMUUL(m): 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2015
Lincoln275:
Dear nairalanders its in pain and despair am letting out the obnoxious and heinous crime activities carried out by hoodlums in my place of residence ARO TOWN, BEHIND BALE'S HOUSE, LEKKI BEACH ROAD, JAKANDE ROUND ABOUT.

My name is Bayo a graduate of Accounting of the University of Lagos, I have practically lived in "ARO TOWN" opposite lekki beach for more than eight years plus.
Owing to the peaceful and serene attributes of the environment, "ARO TOWN" has been highly & desperately sought after, by working class personels for the benefit of human safety.
For a good number of years human safety in "ARO TOWN" has been pretty,excellent and remarkably enjoyable. Not until the migration/intrusion of former KURAMO prostitutes into "ARO TOWN" which has led to continious burglary and theft in the community.

On the 8th of November, 2015 at about 2:59 a.m an array of heavily armed men found their way into my family residence at " ARO TOWN " off lekki beach road , behind Bale's house and made do with various gadgets, like laptops, phones e.t.c. thereafter my siblings and I were told to strip off our clothes at moribound i. e gun point, It actually felt like a dream , only to discover it was reality when the gang leader took hold of my younger one and molested her in our very front. Afterwhich they escaped through the back door running towards house of refuge "SMALL KURAMO" .
My family members and I tried calling the police, but apparently our efforts was futile knowingfully well the police may likely be at "SMALL KURAMO" which has been a normal trend for policemen within that axis.

Dear nairalanders I am much more pained and burden about the continious robbery attacks in "ARO TOWN" which has seriously intensified after the incidence in my family and residence.
Effort from community leaders "Bale"chancellors. to remedy the robbery attack caused by the "KURAMO COMMUNITY" has been to no avail. But one thing is for sure "injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere".
Dear Nairalanders and Lagosians We solicits your support and prayers to scale through this hurdles, beacuse each nights that passes by seems like a year gone.
We are increasingly burden by growing number of robbery attacks and theft in "ARO TOWN" also We beseech and implore every Nairalanders and Lagosians to please forward this message to appropriate Quarter, beacuse every night that passes by in ARO TOWN is far from been guarantee but simply in the harms of CHRIST JESUS. SHALOM!
cc : lalasticlala

Please take this further by sending to LindaIkeji (lindaikeji@gmail.com /Not sure if this is correct though. Please double check). Hopefully it will get her attention and appear on the pages of her blog. It will also add to the recently growing cases of crime in Lagos and also reach a wider audience which can help influence/urge those in the right quarters to act. I have heard of killings and other barbaric acts around that area in Jakande, Lekki. God be with us.

NB: You could also reword the title to effectively pass the message across. Best!
Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by onatisi(m): 8:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
Op, engage the services of opc and give them express order to deal ruthlessly with anyone .
Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by Themandator: 8:45pm On Nov 25, 2015
Lincoln275:
Dear nairalanders its in pain and despair am letting out the obnoxious and heinous crime activities carried out by hoodlums in my place of residence ARO TOWN, BEHIND BALE'S HOUSE, LEKKI BEACH ROAD, JAKANDE ROUND ABOUT.

My name is Bayo a graduate of Accounting of the University of Lagos, I have practically lived in "ARO TOWN" opposite lekki beach for more than eight years plus.
Owing to the peaceful and serene attributes of the environment, "ARO TOWN" has been highly & desperately sought after, by working class personels for the benefit of human safety.
For a good number of years human safety in "ARO TOWN" has been pretty,excellent and remarkably enjoyable. Not until the migration/intrusion of former KURAMO prostitutes into "ARO TOWN" which has led to continious burglary and theft in the community.

On the 8th of November, 2015 at about 2:59 a.m an array of heavily armed men found their way into my family residence at " ARO TOWN " off lekki beach road , behind Bale's house and made do with various gadgets, like laptops, phones e.t.c. thereafter my siblings and I were told to strip off our clothes at moribound i. e gun point, It actually felt like a dream , only to discover it was reality when the gang leader took hold of my younger one and molested her in our very front. Afterwhich they escaped through the back door running towards house of refuge "SMALL KURAMO" .
My family members and I tried calling the police, but apparently our efforts was futile knowingfully well the police may likely be at "SMALL KURAMO" which has been a normal trend for policemen within that axis.

Dear nairalanders I am much more pained and burden about the continious robbery attacks in "ARO TOWN" which has seriously intensified after the incidence in my family and residence.
Effort from community leaders "Bale"chancellors. to remedy the robbery attack caused by the "KURAMO COMMUNITY" has been to no avail. But one thing is for sure "injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere".
Dear Nairalanders and Lagosians We solicits your support and prayers to scale through this hurdles, beacuse each nights that passes by seems like a year gone.
We are increasingly burden by growing number of robbery attacks and theft in "ARO TOWN" also We beseech and implore every Nairalanders and Lagosians to please forward this message to appropriate Quarter, beacuse every night that passes by in ARO TOWN is far from been guarantee but simply in the harms of CHRIST JESUS. SHALOM!
cc : lalasticlala

Rather than trying to copy that Benin guy why not just use words that has contextual meaning... 'Moribund' is totally out of place with your statement.. Nobody will take you to court if you settle for 'at gun point' that generally used in this context.

As for your issue, go to twitter and tweet directly to to the police, army and Navy... Even the dss, efccc are all on twitter... Thank
Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by sabi99(m): 10:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
This guys are not 2 be called robbers anylonger but ROBBERS n RAPISTs............take hrt bro
Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 26, 2015
SirWere:
Make money, my friend. Make money!!!!
who be this yaba left person.abeg go siddon for inside pit toilet if u dnt hv anytin better to post.

@ poster take heart eeeh.i pray dt God punishes those son of devil
Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by Tpave(m): 5:00pm On Dec 11, 2015
shizzy7:
I won't be surprised if those touts don't disturb the 'Powerful', those living at peninsula, Park view estate e.t.c. Segregation everywhere. The 'omo onile' syndrome is still in their blood even after they've sold their properties, the hoodlums still shout 'Na our land'.

The touts and police are on the same level just that the latter has legal backings which is to protect but they do otherwise. Those chiefs, baale and politicians use the touts for their evil and dubious deeds so they feel they are protected and nobody can stop them from misbehaving.
Is that your daughter? aawww she's so pretty, those lips cool.
Yes, thanks dear
Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by seangy4konji: 12:07am On Dec 12, 2015
Awon Oloriburuku
Sex cost just 500 naira.
Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by ilenaira: 5:03am On Dec 12, 2015
@op, I came about this topic by chance and it really disturbs me on many levels.
Can I ask that you do the following:-
1.Protect your family from further harm by removing your real name and other references that gives away your identity. It will protect your sister from loose or malicious tongues. I appreciate you seek justice, but there are things that should never be shared publicly.
2. I hope medical attention has been sought for all affected. Please don't do 'ogboju' on that front. Ask for help financially if needed.
3. Is there any idea of the perpetrators? I don't want to compound one injustice with another, so you have to revisit that awful night and think hard. There may have been a slip-up with real names, nicknames, mannerisms, speech patterns, clothing, footwear, something to start with.
4. I pray all if you together are strong and support each other to get through it.
If you can corroborate your story, send a pm.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC / Aficionado: UNIBEN Final Year Student Shot Dead During Jean Carnival / American Man Arrested For Breaking Key In Lagos Airport Worker’s Ear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.