Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,358 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives (39631 Views)

Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video / Nigerian Student Drowns At A Beach In Cyprus (Photos) / 2 Side Chics Fight At Lokoja Confluence Beach Over LG Chairman (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by oluwanoni: 1:39pm On Nov 25, 2015
I think its time Nigerians fight for their right to have personal weapons at home especially Guns to protect yourself and family.

Security Measures should be taken as a Responsibility for each and every one, there so much technology out their that can aid us fight the underworld.
Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by shizzy7(f): 1:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
Tpave:
Thanks Shizzy7. You have just said it all. I have a personal house around that area, but i have to move out of the place bc that area now is only meant for miscreants. They kill at will and there is no week that will pass you will not hear that a man or woman's life was taken either by knife, bottle or even gun. Different types of police patrol team comes there every night just to come and collect their own share. Some of the wanted guys reside in that place, they commit crime and they will go and hide there. Den of armed robbers.
I won't be surprised if those touts don't disturb the 'Powerful', those living at peninsula, Park view estate e.t.c. Segregation everywhere. The 'omo onile' syndrome is still in their blood even after they've sold their properties, the hoodlums still shout 'Na our land'.

The touts and police are on the same level just that the latter has legal backings which is to protect but they do otherwise. Those chiefs, baale and politicians use the touts for their evil and dubious deeds so they feel they are protected and nobody can stop them from misbehaving.
Is that your daughter? aawww she's so pretty, those lips cool.
Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by Orikinla(m): 1:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
OP, your residents association should have gone to Lagos State Governor at Alausa for emergency response. Please, do so tomorrow morning.
Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by RareDiamond: 2:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
MAY THE CRIMINALS WHO OPPRESSED YOUR FAMILY AND OTHER RESIDENCE IN YOUR AREA MEET A PAINFUL AND SHAMEFUL UNTIMELY DEATH.

1 Like

Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by amolak: 2:07pm On Nov 25, 2015
Go to every streets you will see some youths doing nothing. smoking india hemp and drinking from morning till night. I hope it wouldn't get worse than this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by akudinaobi(m): 2:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
Hello lincon
Am so sorry for the situation but I know aro town back then in 2009 then it was isolated and densley
Now that you people are leaving there with your family, I urge you to take the bull by the horn , you peaople can organise a general meeting then set up a vigilantee group or better still hire them acording to the size of your aro town
With presents of vigilantee ,those minor robberies won't happen even the big one except that there is an insider from ur arom town

God bless you my brother
Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
police
Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by chukelvin(m): 2:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
Whizzing:
Same here in New Garage Bariga...Where a newly wedded bride was raped right in front of d groom barely 3 weeks to their wedding
to or after their wedding?
Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by SexyCrixus25(m): 2:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
In This Crazy Part Of The World All U Need Is A Magnum!
Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by obiak4(m): 2:20pm On Nov 25, 2015
Op would have drop the number of the police force public relations officer number if i hv ur nos not here for obvious reasons, if she gets to knw,am sure a special squad would be deployed to that area expecially if you told her your sis was molested,
could drop the number of a punch editor would provide you with her nos or make the plea on your stead, what your take?

1 Like

Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by debbydee(f): 2:30pm On Nov 25, 2015
so sorry OP. I pray such evils never occur again to you or any of our family. in Jesus name Amen.

1 Like

Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 25, 2015
Its unfortunate that u were a victim of robbery attack. Things ve nt been ok, it seems armed robbery activities have been on d increase since Ambode took over.
Take hrt man! Hope that one day tins wil improve.
Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by tdammy(m): 2:49pm On Nov 25, 2015
Small kuramo popularly known as SK, that place is a problem for ppl leaving in that area, I stay @Ilasan.

Even d police is not doing anything about that place, a lot of atrocities in that place, this same set of bein Rob ppl going to work early in d morning.

#PleaseDemolishSK
Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by Jaideyone(m): 2:54pm On Nov 25, 2015
walescounis:
Forums like Nairaland should have been a Voice which can speak for us and break the internet ( Even if it is only in Nigeria ) but no. In a situation where we were lectured with CHANGE even after 5 Months we aint feeling poo, i see nothing working. Forget the forces helping you, Chinayere, you need to Arm yourself and fight for yourself. Its a Zoo.

I hope Lala will see this and move to FP on time cuz if na POKO or Gene, i no go talk the rest.
you are a lower animal. you really reason like one. Nairaland is not perfect but it's a Nigerian forum meant to give a positive image of the country and serve as an avenue for problems to be discussed and tackled. you coming here to call the country a zoo shows how mentally deranged you are. you don't have to believe in Nigeria or the change mantra of the FG but please take your negativity and unpatriotic attitude to a Nigerian Forum.

ewu ibo
Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by Lincoln275(m): 3:01pm On Nov 25, 2015
shizzy7:
Those touts and robbers have the support of the chief or Baale. They give them their own share.
may be oooo, just reason with dz now
Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by Lincoln275(m): 3:05pm On Nov 25, 2015
tdammy:
Small kuramo popularly known as SK, that place is a problem for ppl leaving in that area, I stay @Ilasan.

Even d police is not doing anything about that place, a lot of atrocities in that place, this same set of bein Rob ppl going to work early in d morning.

#PleaseDemolishSK
yes nah! infact its getting out of hand
Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by Lincoln275(m): 3:05pm On Nov 25, 2015
419obt:
Its unfortunate that u were a victim of robbery attack. Things ve nt been ok, it seems armed robbery activities have been on d increase since Ambode took over.
Take hrt man! Hope that one day tins wil improve.
thank you brother
Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 25, 2015
ademoladeji:
#Sorry brov...

Can't imagine the situation of being at the scene of my sister being molested...

May God intervene if Ambode is still sleeping

Since he is now snoring, God should not intervene?
It's all the fault of those that were supposed to die in the lagoon.... grin
Sincere condolence to the victims. The police around that area are either smoking weed or collecting pay off from the marketers and business women. No need calling them, they won't hear the fone ring..... it's in the pocket of the trouser they hung outside while enjoying payoff cry
Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
RareDiamond:
MAY THE CRIMINALS WHO OPPRESSED YOUR FAMILY AND OTHER RESIDENCE IN YOUR AREA MEET A PAINFUL AND SHAMEFUL UNTIMELY DEATH.

Thanks, but it won't solve any problems because others will take their place. Constructive engagement to find a lasting solution is required.
Unless you want all those Igbo smoking, hungry, unemployed youths to just die before their 5,000 reaches them cry cry
Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by BYEOLA25: 3:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
I live very close to this area ,the baale ARO is the chief Landlord of this miscreants,everyday he admits people into the open land around there,this is the biggest hideout of criminals in Lagos.The lagos state government cannot claim ignorance of this place,the criminal operate in the whole axis of island and hide in this area.something urgent needs to be done.
Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
Jaideyone:
you are a lower animal. you really reason like one. Nairaland is not perfect but it's a Nigerian forum meant to give a positive image of the country and serve as an avenue for problems to be discussed and tackled. you coming here to call the country a zoo shows how mentally deranged you are. you don't have to believe in Nigeria or the change mantra of the FG but please take your negativity and unpatriotic attitude to a Nigerian Forum.

ewu ibo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by repogirl(f): 4:16pm On Nov 25, 2015
[quote author=Lincoln275 post=40156548][/quote] its disheartening hearing about your predicament. Hope your sis has been taken care of medically to prevent STIs and other stuff?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by francizy(m): 4:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
Felt so sad reading this! cry cry cry

OP, I think your landlord associations and leaders of that area should employ the services of vigilante groups and arm them. The only reason we walk freely in my area is because of the hard works done by the gallant vigilante guys over here. We have to stand up and fight for ourselves since the government and the Nigerian Police Force has abandoned us.

Hope you guys took care of your siblings and did the necessary checkups and treatments?

3 Likes

Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by Lincoln275(m): 4:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
repogirl:
its disheartening hearing about your predicament. Hope your sis has been taken care of medically to prevent STIs and other stuff?

yes she has , tnx

1 Like

Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by Lincoln275(m): 4:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
[quote author=francizy post=40396401]Felt so sad reading this! cry cry cry

OP, I think your landlord associations and leaders of that area should employ the services of vigilante groups and arm them. The only reason we walk freely in my area is because of the hard works done by the gallant vigilante guys over here. We have to stand up and fight for ourselves since the government and the Nigerian Police Force has abandoned us.

Hope you guys took care of your siblings and did the necessary checkups and treatments?[/quote
hmmmmm! I think Govt has to intetvene at dz level
Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by francizy(m): 4:58pm On Nov 25, 2015
Lincoln275:
I think Govt has to intetvene at dz level

I pray they do.. sad

1 Like

Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by difego: 5:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by MurderX: 7:15pm On Nov 25, 2015
These guys r terrible! I know your house, so these idiots raped that your beautiful sister and ordered you all naked, wow I'm hearing this for the first time. Sorry about that, na tunder go fire those bastards, they must be fished out by any and all means.
Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by dollarlander: 7:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
Not until the migration/intrusion of former KURAMO prostitutes into "ARO TOWN" which has led to continious burglary and theft in the community.

Since the problem started when prostitutes that were sent out of KuRamo beach relocated to your area, the solution is for the community to relocate the prostitutes to another place.

Pristitution goes along with robbery, there is a case like this somewhere in the south east that they have to attack and destroy the prostitutes hideout.

The prostitutes work hand in hand with thieves. They help the thieves to hide their guns and share their spoils when they arrive from robbery.

The problems your community might have is that, most of the community chieves patronising small kuramo may find it difficult to relocate the prositutes since they are benefitting from their trade.

In summary, you people should forcefully relocate the prostitutes.
Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by Jaideyone(m): 8:07pm On Nov 25, 2015
walescounis:

If you typed this nonsense just for likes, your dead brain wont ever wake up anymore. This has been posted since 18th of this Month, today is 25th. I don't have to say more.

PS: I ain't a Biafran, Omo Yoruba ni mi gidi gba.
fool does it look like I typed it for likes? you are Yoruba but you joined the league of the unpatriotic ediots that now call their fatherland a zoo. Omo ale Yoruba ni e

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophet Olushola Akinsipe Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl During Deliverance / Assassins Kill Couple In Okwelle, Imo State And Kidnap Three Children / Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.