Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives (39632 Views)

Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video / Nigerian Student Drowns At A Beach In Cyprus (Photos) / 2 Side Chics Fight At Lokoja Confluence Beach Over LG Chairman (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by kadas01(m): 1:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
I happen to stay not too far from you in Ajah and the "crime rate" has increased due to heavy "influx" of people into the area!

I feel your pain!

I'll advice you to write a "complaint letter" to the RRS commander in Lagos state in the person of Mr Tunji Disu.

He is a very correct officer!

1 Like

Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by Aliyu333: 1:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
Ehyaaa #fuelscarcity?. Am sorry but thats what on my mind so didnt bother to read through.
Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
SirWere:
Make money, my friend. Make money!!!!

Bros, are u okay?

1 Like

Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by shizzy7(f): 1:01pm On Nov 25, 2015
Those touts and robbers have the support of the chief or Baale. They give them their own share.
Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by callmelanner(m): 1:02pm On Nov 25, 2015
Wait lemme call IGP
Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by watchindelta(m): 1:02pm On Nov 25, 2015
wat is happening in lag na!
Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by fpeter(f): 1:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
i will ignore the typo errors.
please ensure that your sister visits a doctor ASAP
also get her to see a psychologist...My humble submission cry

2 Likes

Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by DJMCOTTY(m): 1:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
My sister molested in my before!! I can't even imagine.. Brov if there's money move out. If its ur property lease it out.. Next time will be worse.... #myopinion

2 Likes

Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by viktor01(m): 1:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
End time changes.
Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
Whizzing:
Same here in New Garage Bariga...Where a newly wedded bride was raped right in front of d groom barely 3 weeks to their wedding
God of mercy embarassed shocked
Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by Johnbosco77(m): 1:04pm On Nov 25, 2015
sorry sire for them molestation. but pls free them commercial sex workers.
Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 25, 2015
Lincoln275:
Dear nairalanders its in pain and despair am letting out the obnoxious and heinous crime activities carried out by hoodlums in my place of residence ARO TOWN, BEHIND BALE'S HOUSE, LEKKI BEACH ROAD, JAKANDE ROUND ABOUT.

My name is Bayo a graduate of Accounting of the University of Lagos, I have practically lived in "ARO TOWN" opposite lekki beach for more than eight years plus.
Owing to the peaceful and serene attributes of the environment, "ARO TOWN" has been highly & desperately sought after, by working class personels for the benefit of human safety.
For a good number of years human safety in "ARO TOWN" has been pretty,excellent and remarkably enjoyable. Not until the migration/intrusion of former KURAMO prostitutes into "ARO TOWN" which has led to continious burglary and theft in the community.

On the 8th of November, 2015 at about 2:59 a.m an array of heavily armed men found their way into my family residence at " ARO TOWN " off lekki beach road , behind Bale's house and made do with various gadgets, like laptops, phones e.t.c. thereafter my siblings and I were told to strip off our clothes at moribound i. e gun point, It actually felt like a dream , only to discover it was reality when the gang leader took hold of my younger one and molested her in our very front. Afterwhich they escaped through the back door running towards house of refuge "SMALL KURAMO" .
My family members and I tried calling the police, but apparently our efforts was futile knowingfully well the police may likely be at "SMALL KURAMO" which has been a normal trend for policemen within that axis.

Dear nairalanders I am much more pained and burden about the continious robbery attacks in "ARO TOWN" which has seriously intensified after the incidence in my family and residence.
Effort from community leaders "Bale"chancellors. to remedy the robbery attack caused by the "KURAMO COMMUNITY" has been to no avail. But one thing is for sure "injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere".
Dear Nairalanders and Lagosians We solicits your support and prayers to scale through this hurdles, beacuse each nights that passes by seems like a year gone.
We are increasingly burden by growing number of robbery attacks and theft in "ARO TOWN" also We beseech and implore every Nairalanders and Lagosians to please forward this message to appropriate Quarter, beacuse every night that passes by in ARO TOWN is far from been guarantee but simply in the[b] harms of CHRIST JESUS[/b]. SHALOM!
cc : lalasticlala
sorry brother, but i wonder at the bold part
Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 25, 2015
ok
Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by Lakayanah: 1:05pm On Nov 25, 2015
Hmmmmmmm social media I am quite sure even the robbers too would come and read and make their own comments.

3 Likes

Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by whatisthetruth: 1:06pm On Nov 25, 2015
how can I legally own a gun in Nigeria?
Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by kingthreat(m): 1:06pm On Nov 25, 2015
Let the young men of the town form a vigilante

1 Like

Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 25, 2015
LARRYDKING:

Bros, are u okay?
Don't you know the meaning of my moniker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 25, 2015
DJMCOTTY:
My sister molested in my before!! I can't even imagine.. Brov if there's money move out. If its ur property lease it out.. Next time will be worse.... #myopinion
I honestly can't imagine it. its either I kill the criminals or we kill ourselves! Wtf embarassed
Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 25, 2015
SirWere:
Don't you know the meaning of my moniker

No vex, sir were, obligiwizki to badt.
Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by Chukzyfcb(m): 1:08pm On Nov 25, 2015
Hmmm, its stories like this that make me say; I don't pray for a female child but male children. In our today society, Females are Very Vulnerable to attack.
Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by whatisthetruth: 1:10pm On Nov 25, 2015
i think we need rights to own guns in this country
Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 25, 2015
Sorry OP. This what you get when police and criminals are dwelling together. All these Lagos beaches are full of miscreants and criminals which I think the the police need to flush them out of those places
Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by Chukzyfcb(m): 1:10pm On Nov 25, 2015
Hmmm, its stories like this that make me say; I don't pray for a female child but male children. In our today society, Females are Very Vulnerable to attack. @op; I hope & pray the perpertrators of such act & brought to book soonest. To witness such is a big psychological damage to a family & her victim.
Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 25, 2015
Cant you guys cooperate together and higher vigantes. Also you guys need to move closer to God especially leading only a honest live. God is still faithful
Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by omoluka: 1:18pm On Nov 25, 2015
whatisthetruth:
how can I legally own a gun in Nigeria?
Good question man!

1 Like

Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
Whizzing:
Same here in New Garage Bariga...Where a newly wedded bride was raped right in front of d groom barely 3 weeks to their wedding
a NEWLY WEDDED bride was raped right in front of d groom BARELY 3 WEEKS TO their wedding. Lol tf bro. If this isnt some joke, then words are using you ma nigga embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by Whizzing(m): 1:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
Gr8Adedayo:
a NEWLY WEDDED bride was raped right in front of d groom BARELY 3 WEEKS TO their wedding. Lol tf bro. If this isnt some joke, then words are using you ma nigga embarassed

ain't joking Bro
Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
I'm a Biafran and I hate Yorubas with passion,but I feel your pains.Those criminals that violeted your younger one will never know peace untill they die a shameful and tragic death.My advise is this: the entire neigbourhood should have a meeting and employ any form of security apparatus in place to check mate the crime.Also,let it be in conjuction with the police.
One more thing,I can give you an idea to design a security alarm system that's capable of alarting the entire neighbourhood when triggered.It can be powered at any time of the day.I designed and use it in my house.Contact me if you're interested.I won't charge you a dime,at least,it'll be my little way of sharing your pains.
Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
I'm shocked at how some fools in here are turning this into some kind of joke,its either you bastards are robbers yourself or just plain retarded,this is a serious issue people!!!

op I will advice you and your neighbors to arm yourselves and form a neighborhood watch,it doesn't have to happen at your doorstep before you raise the alarm,like someone earlier said a shotgun will be good cos of its loud bang and its deadly when confronted.make sure its registered though.
Re: Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives by Tpave(m): 1:31pm On Nov 25, 2015
shizzy7:
Those touts and robbers have the support of the chief or Baale. They give them their own share.
Thanks Shizzy7. You have just said it all. I have a personal house around that area, but i have to move out of the place bc that area now is only meant for miscreants. They kill at will and there is no week that will pass you will not hear that a man or woman's life was taken either by knife, bottle or even gun. Different types of police patrol team comes there every night just to come and collect their own share. Some of the wanted guys reside in that place, they commit crime and they will go and hide there. Den of armed robbers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aficionado: UNIBEN Final Year Student Shot Dead During Jean Carnival / Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra / Assassins Kill Couple In Okwelle, Imo State And Kidnap Three Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.