Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

The True Love Story That Inspired The Building Of The Taj Mahal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The True Love Story That Inspired The Building Of The Taj Mahal (615 Views)

This Man And His Dog Just Inspired The Most Adorable ‘twinning’ Trend(Pics) / "He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story / The Funny Story That Broke The Internet: You Will Surely Laugh (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The True Love Story That Inspired The Building Of The Taj Mahal by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
The taj mahal tells the story of a grief stiffen king Shah Jahan who commissioned the building in honor of his wife Mumtaz Mahal a Persian princess , the favorite of his three wives she died in the process of giving birth to their 14 child ,history or legends have it that this period of grief was also a period of great prosperity the emperor then therefore commissioned the building of a black taj although this will never come to existence as his son Aurangzeb will eventually overtake him and bulid the white one we find today.
Back to the emperor what he had in mind was a vivid representation of beauty he had lost in his now dead wife one gruesome and most likely sensational story has it that Shah Jahan had his minions cut off the hands of the Taj Mahal’s architect and his workers after the..............PLEASE CLICK THE LINK TO READ COMPLETELY.
https://bcsquareblog./2015/09/30/the-taj-mahal/
Re: The True Love Story That Inspired The Building Of The Taj Mahal by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 18, 2015
La click, la bend grin
Re: The True Love Story That Inspired The Building Of The Taj Mahal by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2015
Cow dung..

La click, la break...
Re: The True Love Story That Inspired The Building Of The Taj Mahal by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
I don't understand it works perfectly for me.
Re: The True Love Story That Inspired The Building Of The Taj Mahal by cooljude(m): 6:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
make my K. If i click.

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: How Fatima Got Her Dream Husband At Age Of 37! / Sex Hook Up For Matured Minds / How I Got An 'A' In My Third Term Mathematic Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.