Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,456 members, 7,850,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:07 AM

My Bro/sis. Pls O Help Me Solve Am. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Bro/sis. Pls O Help Me Solve Am. (1109 Views)

When A Nurse Weds A Nurse: Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Bro. / What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / I Warned My Bro That his girlfriends Big Booty Will Put Him In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bro/sis. Pls O Help Me Solve Am. by Cholls(m): 4:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
My brothers and sisters there is this girl that has been eye(ing) me for a long time now any time i come to their office she always smile at me, but i don't smile back at her. But most of the time i visit them and am abt to exit i walk up to all of them at their desk to dash them some cash. But this particular babe among them just too dey feel me. But, to my surprise. I went to their office yesterday to close some business. Na so she get liver walk up to me and tell me say "u don't even care at all. Anyways i just said i should let u know i have a boyfriend now". Na so i just comot 13 of one thousand naira note wey dey my hand that time, and i told her best of luck. But, to my gurd damn! Surprise, this girl don dey call me i no pick she don use text kill my ba2 sef. Just to thank me and ask for a second chance.
Re: My Bro/sis. Pls O Help Me Solve Am. by Trapnews: 5:24pm On Nov 18, 2015
shocked
Marriage control!

Re: My Bro/sis. Pls O Help Me Solve Am. by ARABICAN(m): 5:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
I think you need a beer parlour friend, look for the section on NL
Re: My Bro/sis. Pls O Help Me Solve Am. by tpiar: 4:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
op explain better, not sure what you're saying.
Re: My Bro/sis. Pls O Help Me Solve Am. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 08, 2015
So you also gave her your number or was it written at the back of the naira notes? grin

1 Like

Re: My Bro/sis. Pls O Help Me Solve Am. by jmaxjohn(m): 5:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
Precel1:
So you also gave her your number or was it written at the back of the naira notes? grin
D guy can lie ehn undecided
Re: My Bro/sis. Pls O Help Me Solve Am. by cruzita(f): 5:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
jmaxjohn:
better white lie
Re: My Bro/sis. Pls O Help Me Solve Am. by cruzita(f): 5:30pm On Dec 08, 2015
grin this lie get better k-leg
Re: My Bro/sis. Pls O Help Me Solve Am. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
Na dis type of english wey u write here u take close business deal?

I wonder what kind of business is dat
Re: My Bro/sis. Pls O Help Me Solve Am. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 08, 2015
jmaxjohn:

He really needs to learn how to lie
Re: My Bro/sis. Pls O Help Me Solve Am. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 08, 2015
The mods should move this to Joke section undecided
Re: My Bro/sis. Pls O Help Me Solve Am. by happyjuliet(f): 9:30pm On Dec 08, 2015
d story get as in b undecided

(1) (Reply)

7 Things To Do If You Want To End Up In A Serious Relationship / PHOTOS: See The Body On A 51-year-old (photos) / We Really Looks Alike, Stop Hating!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.