Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Bomb Blasts Hit Kano GSM Market, Scores Killed - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bomb Blasts Hit Kano GSM Market, Scores Killed (47111 Views)

Scores Killed In Borno State By Boko Haram / DPO, Scores Killed In Adamawa By Fulani Gunmen / 5 Facts You Didnt Know About The Famous Ikeja Bomb Blasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blasts Hit Kano GSM Market, Scores Killed by UnimkeAk(m): 12:04am On Nov 19, 2015
kimond101:
What these Boko Haram are fighting for still remains a mystery to me.
The terrorist did not discriminate which religion or tribe of those present at the market. We (Christians and Muslims) need to unite in condemning these evil doers.
We will overcome Boko Haram that I believe.
May God forgive the departed souls and make us as a country overcome the evils of these evil doers.

To the poster below me:
Are you displaying patriotism, religious bigotism or mere hatred for the president of Nigeria?
Lives are being lost and that's what you have to say? Smh

what goes around comes around.
Worse things were said abt GEJ.
APC politicized BH.
We heard things like if an insurgency last more than 3months the govt. has a hand in it. and all sort of gibberish.
RIP to the innocent souls lost.
Still I won't lie; if the northerners took a stand (even if it was just condemning bh at the early stages) we might nnot have been in this position ryt nw.
But since it was Gej regime; they felt the should allow bh terrorize the govt.
now who has it the hardest.
whose persons brothers and sisters have lost their lives?; whoose properties are being destroyed?
Re: Bomb Blasts Hit Kano GSM Market, Scores Killed by Billygee2u: 1:20am On Nov 19, 2015
chesterlee:
Thousands are dying daily while Buhari is busy battling Dasuki and Nnamdi KANU

How the hell did we end up with such archaic dictator as our president?

BTW Expect a twitter condolence from the dullard!
Re: Bomb Blasts Hit Kano GSM Market, Scores Killed by Orikinla(m): 3:27am On Nov 19, 2015
[size=18pt]Yes, racial profiling is unavoidable in anti-terror intelligence.
Monday night, I overheard a group of Hausa "Okada" motorcyclists in Lagos whispering about Boko Haram and Kano and I alerted the nation on Nairaland and sent alerts to Aso Villa through Twitter three hours before the terrorists' attacks last night in Yola, the Adamawa State capital in northern Nigeria, because Boko Haram and ISIL are now working with precision one step after the other. A Boko Haram attack follows after any ISIL's attack and Nigeria was mentioned on their Twitter accounts after their attacks on Paris.
Their next major targets will be in December during the Christmas vacations. So, EU must cancel all Schengen Visas until further notice.

If the Nigerian and foreign intelligence agencies had followed my reports on Boko Haram's movement since 2011, on Nigerian Times, http://nigeriantimes..com.ng/search?q=Boko+HarAm, the terrorists would not have increased so far. But failure of military intelligence has caused the failures in the operations against Boko Haram and ISIL.
See the following report on
2015 Global Terrorism Index: Deaths From Terrorism Increased 80% Last Year to the Highest Level Ever; Global Economic Cost of Terrorism Reached All-Time High at US$52.9 Billion
http://www.nigeriansreport.com/2015/11/boko-haram-has-overtaken-isil-as-worlds.html[/size]
Re: Bomb Blasts Hit Kano GSM Market, Scores Killed by ooshinibos: 10:06am On Nov 19, 2015
Snipes009:
People like me, lol. Okay, keep on with the essays. Indeed, you don't need to be schooled. Let me just help your slow ass with some double entendres though (of course, you won't be smart enough to read between the lines):

1 - By default, a random selection of people in Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, or Kano/Borno would give you a statistics of muslims, predominantly. So by default again, anybody/terrorist out there have a very high chance of being a muslim.

2 - In 2003 and beyond, the muslim guys that were flying the American warplanes probably read some Psalms and mumbled "In the name of Jesus" before dropping bombs on Iraq......and they later found the weapons of mass destruction Saddam was keeping.

If you have really not been brainwashed by what the media portrays to you, my above statement would enlighten you to know that everything, I repeat everything is politics.

Take care brother...

take care bro .. I repeat again , it is not politics ,it is more religious hatred coupled with conqueror ideology , if you think it is politics go and speak to the victims of terrorism in Kano borno , yobe and they will tell you it is not political , we that live here know this , because you are hidden from the aftermaths of evil where ever you may be living , it is obvious you have not seen these people face to face ,you should not assume it is political at all ,especially if you don't live in a area to his prone to terrorism.. in your response to your comment ...
1- ISIL has confirmed they are the real Muslims..we all know that not all muslim are terrorist but the promoters of jihadist also say they are Muslims ..and they are just obeying the Koran
2- The Iraq war was not about religion at all - it was a backlash of the 9/11 attack in the USA ...personally , I think the approach was wrong , they didn't find any weapon of mass destruction ....

your above statement did not enlighten me at all , it just showed me that you person that have no care for the human race and you are oblivious from the hijackers of religion to commit anti human activities ..come and visit us in Borno ..and you will understand ,

take care bro ,kind regards , may we received wisdom to defeat the evil doers ..

Re: Bomb Blasts Hit Kano GSM Market, Scores Killed by ooshinibos: 9:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
Snipes009:
People like me, lol. Okay, keep on with the essays. Indeed, you don't need to be schooled. Let me just help your slow ass with some double entendres though (of course, you won't be smart enough to read between the lines):

1 - By default, a random selection of people in Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, or Kano/Borno would give you a statistics of muslims, predominantly. So by default again, anybody/terrorist out there have a very high chance of being a muslim.

2 - In 2003 and beyond, the muslim guys that were flying the American warplanes probably read some Psalms and mumbled "In the name of Jesus" before dropping bombs on Iraq......and they later found the weapons of mass destruction Saddam was keeping.

If you have really not been brainwashed by what the media portrays to you, my above statement would enlighten you to know that everything, I repeat everything is politics.

Take care brother...

Sincere apologies to my Muslim friends but your religion is now a threat to human peace and existence.

The world need peace and life, not Islam and it's bloodletting trademark

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide In Festac Today(graphic Photos) / Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) / Ochanya Ogbanje: Benue Street Named After Girl Raped To Death By Uncle & Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.