Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Bomb Blasts Hit Kano GSM Market, Scores Killed - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bomb Blasts Hit Kano GSM Market, Scores Killed (47105 Views)

Scores Killed In Borno State By Boko Haram / DPO, Scores Killed In Adamawa By Fulani Gunmen / 5 Facts You Didnt Know About The Famous Ikeja Bomb Blasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blasts Hit Kano GSM Market, Scores Killed by CyberWolf: 6:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
asha80:
have you resigned your job in Abuja ?
Absolutely!!!
Re: Bomb Blasts Hit Kano GSM Market, Scores Killed by dondavinchi(m): 6:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
Ahmed4002:
Pray for kano
pray for kano my brother nor b only France go deh receive prayers
Re: Bomb Blasts Hit Kano GSM Market, Scores Killed by bnovative(m): 6:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
Any military attack on boko haram is attack against the north - buhari

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts Hit Kano GSM Market, Scores Killed by Ahmed4002(m): 6:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
dondavinchi:
pray for kano my brother nor b only France go deh receive prayers

That's it brother.
Thank you
Re: Bomb Blasts Hit Kano GSM Market, Scores Killed by anytexy: 6:02pm On Nov 18, 2015
drss:
buari should resign immediatelly!!!
Na your papa born you, Gbam!

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blasts Hit Kano GSM Market, Scores Killed by donmattz: 6:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
God Help Us!

Shocking Video:

"We Muslims Must Admit That We Are Time Bombs and Hate Christians" - Brooklyn Imam Speaks Out on Paris Attack [WATCH VIDEO]

Click link to view ======>>>>> http://www.naijayouthsblog.com/2015/11/we-muslims-must-admit-that-we-are-time.html
Re: Bomb Blasts Hit Kano GSM Market, Scores Killed by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 18, 2015
Any Easterner that dies in the North is destined for such and I don't feel a single pity for them.If making it in that part of the country is my destiny,believe me,I would've to fast for as long as it takes for God to reverse it.I wonder why they would prefer to mingle with people who see them as infidels.
sonnie10:

This is unbelievable! Think again. This bombing happened in a GSM market. Tell yourself the truth, how many abokis sell phone? In your understanding, when people speak out to condemn the killing of their innocent brothers/sisters, it becomes hate.
Re: Bomb Blasts Hit Kano GSM Market, Scores Killed by HRich(m): 6:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
Excelboi:
I stay in kano and Bomb blast just some few minutes ago at farm centre here in Kano. The area is where the largest phone market in Kano is located. Details coming soon. You got it here first, stay tune for updates. Death casualties still unknown as at this period

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/breaking-news-twin-blast-goes-off-at-kano-gsm-market/
Mr president will soon twit it on Twitter.
Re: Bomb Blasts Hit Kano GSM Market, Scores Killed by mukthar2000(m): 6:07pm On Nov 18, 2015
Allah pls protect my people that is working there
Re: Bomb Blasts Hit Kano GSM Market, Scores Killed by Tex42(m): 6:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
Not again! The world is going Gaga...

This one don pass bubu and Dec ultimatum power o.

Field onslaught can't win the NA this battle, we need intelligence gathering. Spies are needed here...
Re: Bomb Blasts Hit Kano GSM Market, Scores Killed by Jaydee009: 6:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
If only Muhammad didn't "invent" this deadly bloodthirsty movement (Islam) whose only quest is the ever-unrealistic WORLD DOMINATION".

From Paris to Syria to Iraq to Borno to Adamawa. The story is the same. A bandit of common criminals wanting to foist their 6th century outdated archaic ideas on the whole of humanity.

The world would have been a blissful place if only people realise that "you can't force your beliefs on others"

And for baba Go Slow and APC propaganda, now we have realised that the 2015 elections were not about Jonathan's "cluelessness" but about a desperate attempt by some born-to-rule elements to grab power by all means. We have all been scammed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blasts Hit Kano GSM Market, Scores Killed by MsGlobalwonder(f): 6:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
#PrayForNigeria cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blasts Hit Kano GSM Market, Scores Killed by joephemzyz(m): 6:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
#prayfornigeria
Re: Bomb Blasts Hit Kano GSM Market, Scores Killed by Nicepoker(m): 6:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
BabaIjebuXL:
I dont understand why some igbos are so full of hate....They have no regard for human life once its outside their region,is this how you are going to govern your Biafra? Trust me no government will approve the creation of another North Korea.
u are mentally unstable
Re: Bomb Blasts Hit Kano GSM Market, Scores Killed by sonnie10: 6:13pm On Nov 18, 2015
BabaIjebuXL:

I guess you cant see the big picture! Nobody wants to annihilate your tribe, BH is a common enemy.We all should join hands and give the dog a bad name.Wake up and smell the coffee bro,Respect.

BH have clearly communicated their mission, "until the quoran is deep in the Atlantic Ocean." To get to the Atlantic, they must occupy the adjourning lands by annihilating the people who are predominantly Igbos. This is the "big picture" you are missing. Remember, there is an unfinished business of 1967-1970. Do you think that it matters to them which group accomplishes the mission? Whether the Nigeria Army or the BH, it makes no difference, as long as the goal is achieved.
Re: Bomb Blasts Hit Kano GSM Market, Scores Killed by Nicepoker(m): 6:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
Ahmedhussain3463:
21 century fool
soon the entire north will be wiped out.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts Hit Kano GSM Market, Scores Killed by BabaIjebuXL(m): 6:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
Nicepoker:
u are mentally unstable

Its fools like you that bring insults to the igbo tribe.Silly asswipe.
Re: Bomb Blasts Hit Kano GSM Market, Scores Killed by SSpeter(m): 6:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
I need more.....shekau I am tired of scores can't we have thousands or more...this is no news...... undecided

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts Hit Kano GSM Market, Scores Killed by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
CR77:
Buhari boys again
Buhari = BH
u again??
Re: Bomb Blasts Hit Kano GSM Market, Scores Killed by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
Biafrans are right. It doesn't make sense to live in a country that cannot provide the security of live and property to her citizens.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts Hit Kano GSM Market, Scores Killed by idu1(m): 6:19pm On Nov 18, 2015
O boy which kind wahala b dis?
Re: Bomb Blasts Hit Kano GSM Market, Scores Killed by Pechilo(m): 6:23pm On Nov 18, 2015
In the next three months we wil win the war
Re: Bomb Blasts Hit Kano GSM Market, Scores Killed by Nicepoker(m): 6:24pm On Nov 18, 2015
BabaIjebuXL:

Its fools like me that bring insults to my tribe. I am a Silly asswipe.
of cos u are.
Re: Bomb Blasts Hit Kano GSM Market, Scores Killed by Suspect33(m): 6:25pm On Nov 18, 2015
Johnbosco77:
the thing don tire me oooo. Na to pack de comot from Kano oooo.
cool fm and wazobia fm still dey talk, bcus na dem side the bomb explode
Re: Bomb Blasts Hit Kano GSM Market, Scores Killed by Natifa(f): 6:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
so much for change. Its almost six months now but the change isn't forth coming. Do we have to wait another 4 years?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts Hit Kano GSM Market, Scores Killed by billyG(m): 6:28pm On Nov 18, 2015
CR77:
Buhari boys again

Buhari = BH
How can a female like u b behaving a bad guys on NL,hav u no milk of kindness in u?pls restrict yuself to food & romance section.
Re: Bomb Blasts Hit Kano GSM Market, Scores Killed by coolar: 6:28pm On Nov 18, 2015
CR77:
Buhari boys again

Buhari = BH

As usual, with a silly comment.
Re: Bomb Blasts Hit Kano GSM Market, Scores Killed by Jonjerrie(m): 6:29pm On Nov 18, 2015
Boo haa reee haven't u done enough the same people that came out in mass to vote for #change are dying haba

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts Hit Kano GSM Market, Scores Killed by zumbigbo(m): 6:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
chiddye:
have we not learnt our lesson, this is just sad and painful when would the government learn that you can't win the war against terrorism through the military.... it is high time we start clamoring for better intelligence agency since the police seem handicapped to challenge this menace

can't we learn from the developed countries how they run their counter terrorism units, is it until when boko haram bomb us all?......kano for that matter this is sad, last time it was yola....is this how they intend to stop terrorism by december?
france has been able to identify and make arrest of terrorist involved in the Paris attack.... since when bomb blast has been going on in Nigeria how many credible arrest has our intelligence agency been able to make? am tired of making condolence statements....

this [b]guys in power should start taking Nigerians life's serious this is just painful. [/b]my heartfelt condolences to the families of the victims involved

Bam! No one gives a flying duck about the average Nigerian's life. It's worth less than a packet of Gala. When there is a bombing, you will only hear empty words (It is well, God knows best, He/She is with Allah etc...) NO ACTION. This is irrespective of party as PDP and APC are both dribbling around Nigeris's ethnocentric football pitch. Is there any Pray for yola or Kano e-campaign...yet ni55ers will complain about how France value their own citizen's lives and place them above others.

Our own leaders are busy tweeting or soldiers doing press-ups to show us how mumu the nigerian electorate is.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts Hit Kano GSM Market, Scores Killed by coolar: 6:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
billyG:

How can a female like u b behaving a bad guys on NL,hav u no milk of kindness in u?

CR77 is worse than you think.
Re: Bomb Blasts Hit Kano GSM Market, Scores Killed by wiseoneking: 6:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
palladin:
I still believe the NA have the upper hand.
which power do they have? Generator power or baba go slow power? Until we recognises Gods power over confidence in buhari rants of eliminating boko haram under 2wks of in office, things will remain thesame. I do visit this market to buy stuff. Rip to the innocent ones.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide In Festac Today(graphic Photos) / Suspects Responsible For Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Paraded By Police (Pics) / Ochanya Ogbanje: Benue Street Named After Girl Raped To Death By Uncle & Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.