Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Bomb Blasts Hit Kano GSM Market, Scores Killed - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bomb Blasts Hit Kano GSM Market, Scores Killed (47130 Views)

Scores Killed In Borno State By Boko Haram / DPO, Scores Killed In Adamawa By Fulani Gunmen / 5 Facts You Didnt Know About The Famous Ikeja Bomb Blasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blasts Hit Kano GSM Market, Scores Killed by EmekaBlue(m): 7:40pm On Nov 18, 2015
NIGERIA has d highest bomb blast in d world..No doubt..Shame on everything and d wicked boko
Re: Bomb Blasts Hit Kano GSM Market, Scores Killed by monex(m): 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2015
OkaOme:
I just pray the only victims are Muslims. Useless religion
The Lord Jesus will not answer such prayers

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts Hit Kano GSM Market, Scores Killed by watered(m): 7:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
Expect a condolence message reading thus "President Muha(whatever) condemns Wednesday bombings in Kano and pray allah to grant the dead rest. President reiterates government's commitment to ending insurgency" grin grin

Lai Moha(whatever): the dishonorable minister of misinformation and coup expresses shock over Wednesday bombings in Kano. Says government will end insurgency soon grin grin

#BabaNowThatYouAreThere grin grin grin
Re: Bomb Blasts Hit Kano GSM Market, Scores Killed by obstead200(m): 7:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
palladin:
I still believe the NA have the upper hand.
for Ur very small mind

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts Hit Kano GSM Market, Scores Killed by obstead200(m): 7:49pm On Nov 18, 2015
seankay:
Maybe if the Government starts promising these bastards 100virgins each,it might propel them to drop their weapons. Atleast they are destroying because of 72
this is why I love Nigeria. We find humour in every situation
Re: Bomb Blasts Hit Kano GSM Market, Scores Killed by ajyscounited(m): 7:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
plz where's Mr push--up
Re: Bomb Blasts Hit Kano GSM Market, Scores Killed by pedrilo: 7:54pm On Nov 18, 2015
It's official! This government is a failed one!
Re: Bomb Blasts Hit Kano GSM Market, Scores Killed by Profwriter(m): 8:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
kimond101:
What these Boko Haram are fighting for still remains a mystery to me.
The terrorist did not discriminate which religion or tribe of those present at the market. We (Christians and Muslims) need to unite in condemning these evil doers.
We will overcome Boko Haram that I believe.
May God forgive the departed souls and make us as a country overcome the evils of these evil doers.

To the poster below me:
Are you displaying patriotism, religious bigotism or mere hatred for the president of Nigeria?
Lives are being lost and that's what you have to say? Smh

I warned Nigeria, they refused to listen. Please enjoy the change

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts Hit Kano GSM Market, Scores Killed by kimond101: 8:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
Profwriter:

I warned Nigeria, they refused to listen. Please enjoy the change

Are you telling me you would have loved GEJ to continue ruling us? undecided
Re: Bomb Blasts Hit Kano GSM Market, Scores Killed by ignis: 8:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
Am tired of the whole security situations in Nigeria.
Re: Bomb Blasts Hit Kano GSM Market, Scores Killed by franudi: 8:20pm On Nov 18, 2015
Excelboi:
I stay in kano and Bomb blast just some few minutes ago at farm centre here in Kano. The area is where the largest phone market in Kano is located. Details coming soon. You got it here first, stay tune for updates. Death casualties still unknown as at this period

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/breaking-news-twin-blast-goes-off-at-kano-gsm-market/
Buhari why?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts Hit Kano GSM Market, Scores Killed by Kangol99(m): 8:29pm On Nov 18, 2015
That's the hand work of the devil... Lord let your blood speak for us.
Re: Bomb Blasts Hit Kano GSM Market, Scores Killed by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 18, 2015
I first felt like schooling you a bit but it would be a waste of my precious time cos it's obvious your brain is rock-studded. Islam/Muslims doesn't need your advice. Y'all can drag the names in mud as y'all like, but the knowledgeable people (non-muslims and muslims alike), who can look beyond their noses and reason well, knows there's nothing religious about it all. It's all political. Oh maybe, from the other end of the barrel tho...Take care

ooshinibos:
to those Muslims who are too quick to disavow any connection between the Islamic State and Islam. "ISIS is Islam's biggest enemy, not the US, not Israel or France or Germany or the Russians, "You have to own the problem. YOU have to admit that this is a religious problem, and we need to renew our commitment to a secular country which treats all religions equally."

"ISIS is a problem for Muslims. And if you can't admit that, you're not really a good Muslim either,
Re: Bomb Blasts Hit Kano GSM Market, Scores Killed by analyticalnayos: 8:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
Buhari is helpless and clueless.He is pursuing his enemies and Boko Haram is busy bombing everywhere in d North.
Re: Bomb Blasts Hit Kano GSM Market, Scores Killed by miqos02(m): 8:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
hmmm
Re: Bomb Blasts Hit Kano GSM Market, Scores Killed by tishbite709(m): 8:40pm On Nov 18, 2015
jacksonite:
How soon bro? Do you also believe in the end of raining season crap by your helpless President?

I believe that weeping may endure for the night but joy cometh in the morning
Re: Bomb Blasts Hit Kano GSM Market, Scores Killed by tishbite709(m): 8:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
TheDauraMallam:

God is coming from the sky to conquer for you.

Keep calm.

The chariots are coming.

Fool

Bro, I believe we don't have any mis-understanding before now. Small small, abeg
Re: Bomb Blasts Hit Kano GSM Market, Scores Killed by obstead200(m): 8:56pm On Nov 18, 2015
Yakasaii:
this is the most foolish person I have ever seen
I am igbo. But I must agree with u. He is not making sense at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blasts Hit Kano GSM Market, Scores Killed by Moneyvine: 9:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
tishbite709:
We will surely conquer this very soon by the grace of God
Re: Bomb Blasts Hit Kano GSM Market, Scores Killed by Wendyslim(f): 9:07pm On Nov 18, 2015
deadZONE:
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Buhari is working
yes!!! working in a destructive way!!!
no value for the lives of the citizen!!
is to give APC billions to rig election
in Kogi!!! Is to call for the arrest of
Dasuki... Who is f00ling who?
only time would tell, RIP to the
victims of a failed government!!
. I still don't understand why some people reason with dir boms. Smh
Re: Bomb Blasts Hit Kano GSM Market, Scores Killed by obailala(m): 9:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
pedrilo:
did u share dis same thought wen GEJ was president? This is wat I hate abt dis country, we r not sincere wit ourselves, if u say we shudnt call buhari's name, who shud we call then? I thought one of the primary role of the GCFR is protection of life and property! #hypocrites everywhere.
Like I rightly pointed, when the war gets to the phase where the enemy begins to only plant bombs or suicide bombers at soft civilian targets, there is no amount of sophistication or leadership competence that can save such a situation except divine intervention.

Oh yes, i criticised GEJ badly, but I never criticised him for being unable to stop suicide bombers blowing up civilian targets; my constant criticism of GEJ was with regards to the terrorists taking over towns and cities for months; my criticism was about soldiers abandoning their weapons and barracks and fleeing into Cameroon because they didnt have the most basic equipments to fight riff raff insurgents; my criticism was about the massive complaints of the soldiers complaining about their welfare packages being diverted by military chiefs but the C-in-C never acknowledged. There is a clear difference.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts Hit Kano GSM Market, Scores Killed by diegwu01: 9:22pm On Nov 18, 2015
pedrilo:
did u share dis same thought wen GEJ was president? This is wat I hate abt dis country, we r not sincere wit ourselves, if u say we shudnt call buhari's name, who shud we call then? I thought one of the primary role of the GCFR is protection of life and property! #hypocrites everywhere.
You are the eediot in this case, GEJ's time was characterised by BH fighter overrunning barracks after barracks, police stations et al, challenging the government to an open combat and at the same time tele recording their feat for propaganda. Suicide bombings are acts fighters in a hopeless state, I guess your prayers for The Nation to fail is working since your principal lost. News like these, excite you.
Re: Bomb Blasts Hit Kano GSM Market, Scores Killed by GodblessNig247(m): 9:27pm On Nov 18, 2015
zenith4biz:
God hold my hand
Oh God hold my hands too
Re: Bomb Blasts Hit Kano GSM Market, Scores Killed by Coraje(m): 9:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
Lets not beam our searchlights on only boko haram. Let's also check this biafra guys. They could be guilty of this recent bombings in yola and kano.
Since they want Buhari to fail at all cost
Re: Bomb Blasts Hit Kano GSM Market, Scores Killed by pimpinlala(m): 9:49pm On Nov 18, 2015
Excelboi:
I stay in kano and Bomb blast just some few minutes ago at farm centre here in Kano. The area is where the largest phone market in Kano is located. Details coming soon. You got it here first, stay tune for updates. Death casualties still unknown as at this period

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/breaking-news-twin-blast-goes-off-at-kano-gsm-market/

God!!...Farm center.

last time I went there to sell my Q10,i was soo scared,the place was soo crowed,and the security checkpoint looked weak.

may the dead rest in peace. Amen
Re: Bomb Blasts Hit Kano GSM Market, Scores Killed by duality(m): 10:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
I WONDER HOW BUHARI AND Ngeneukwenu SLEEP AT NIGHT WITH THIS KIND OF NEWS.
Re: Bomb Blasts Hit Kano GSM Market, Scores Killed by duality(m): 10:20pm On Nov 18, 2015
obailala:
Like I rightly pointed, when the war gets to the phase where the enemy begins to only plant bombs or suicide bombers at soft civilian targets, there is no amount of sophistication or leadership competence that can save such a situation except divine intervention.

Oh yes, i criticised GEJ badly, but I never criticised him for being unable to stop suicide bombers blowing up civilian targets; my constant criticism of GEJ was with regards to the terrorists taking over towns and cities for months; my criticism was about soldiers abandoning their weapons and barracks and fleeing into Cameroon because they didnt have the most basic equipments to fight riff raff insurgents; my criticism was about the massive complaints of the soldiers complaining about their welfare packages being diverted by military chiefs but the C-in-C never acknowledged. There is a clear difference.

our president is incompetent period. stop typing crap. okay what is he doing. we should let him be until the whole country is bombed into extinction? besides he's a security man. he should know better. besides it's on record that buhari said a fight against boko haram is war against the north. abeg talk another thing.
Re: Bomb Blasts Hit Kano GSM Market, Scores Killed by obailala(m): 10:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
duality:

our president is incompetent period. stop typing crap. okay what is he doing. we should let him be until the whole country is bombed into extinction? besides he's a security man. he should know better. besides it's on record that buhari said a fight against boko haram is war against the north. abeg talk another thing.
Enjoy your sick opinion.
Re: Bomb Blasts Hit Kano GSM Market, Scores Killed by ooshinibos: 10:40pm On Nov 18, 2015
Snipes009:
I first felt like schooling you a bit but it would be a waste of my precious time cos it's obvious your brain is rock-studded. Islam/Muslims doesn't need your advice. Y'all can drag the names in mud as y'all like, but the knowledgeable people (non-muslims and muslims alike), who can look beyond their noses and reason well, knows there's nothing religious about it all. It's all political. Oh maybe, from the other end of the barrel tho...Take care

Take care too bruv
it is people like you I was writing to and I don't need to be schooled because I have a Muslim background and I know what am talking about ..and it is the truth ...Silence is our biggest weakness in this so called modern evil world . you need to start speaking up and defending your faith or it will be taken away from you , we are tired of moderate Muslims telling us ISIL does not represent Islam , ok , maybe that's true to an extent , so why are they so attracted to the Koran as their source of ideology and Belief system and why are willing to die for their beliefs , some of them are doctors that schooled in usa and uk and they travel thousand of miles to join ISIL ?? ..this is not political , it is a religious problem , the issue here is that the real muslim have not stood up with action ( not just mouthing it on blogs , ) against this so called extremist ...and that's the real tragedy here ,
The only way to defeat these extremist is to replace their belief Ideology with a non violent one, currently , arms and weaponry will not be enough , killing one extremist produces 4 more extremists worse than the previous one , look at Iraq , Syria and Afghanistan , the leader of Boko Haram and Al-Qaida was killed 5 years ago , , these guys are not afraid of death , they are willing to die for what they belief in ..this means it is the ideology and belief system that needs to be defeated and not only the killing the leader of the violent and evil movements that have hijacked religion to kill and destroy.
My advise to our Govts and Muslim scholars is to come out en mass and preach the peaceful Islam to replace the jihadist belief , in my opinion that the only way to defeat extremism of any kind ..

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts Hit Kano GSM Market, Scores Killed by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
People like me, lol. Okay, keep on with the essays. Indeed, you don't need to be schooled. Let me just help your slow ass with some double entendres though (of course, you won't be smart enough to read between the lines):

1 - By default, a random selection of people in Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, or Kano/Borno would give you a statistics of muslims, predominantly. So by default again, anybody/terrorist out there have a very high chance of being a muslim.

2 - In 2003 and beyond, the muslim guys that were flying the American warplanes probably read some Psalms and mumbled "In the name of Jesus" before dropping bombs on Iraq......and they later found the weapons of mass destruction Saddam was keeping.

If you have really not been brainwashed by what the media portrays to you, my above statement would enlighten you to know that everything, I repeat everything is politics.

Take care brother...

ooshinibos:

Take care too bruv
it is people like you I was writing to and I don't need to be schooled because I have a
Muslim background and I know what am talking about ..and it is the truth ...Silence is our biggest weakness in this so called modern evil world . you need to start speaking up and defending your faith or it will be taken away from you , we are tired of moderate Muslims telling us ISIL does not represent Islam , ok , maybe that's true to an extent , so why are they so attracted to the Koran as their source of ideology and Belief system and why are willing to die for their beliefs , some of them are doctors that schooled in usa and uk and they travel thousand of miles to join ISIL ?? ..this is not political , it is a religious problem , the issue here is that the real muslim have not stood up with action ( not just mouthing it on blogs , ) against this so called extremist ...and that's the real tragedy here ,
The only way to defeat these extremist is to replace their belief Ideology with a non violent one, currently , arms and weaponry will not be enough , killing one extremist produces 4 more extremists worse than the previous one , look at Iraq , Syria and Afghanistan , the leader of Boko Haram and Al-Qaida was killed 5 years ago , , these guys are not afraid of death , they are willing to die for what they belief in ..this means it is the ideology and belief system that needs to be defeated and not only the killing the leader of the violent and evil movements that have hijacked religion to kill and destroy.
My advise to our Govts and Muslim scholars is to come out en mass and preach the peaceful Islam to replace the jihadist belief , in my opinion that the only way to defeat extremism of any kind ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him / Kenyan Woman Burns Her Husband With Hot Oil On Christmas Day (graphic Photos) / Cows Killed In Taraba As Militia Group Attacks Fulani Herdsmen. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.