Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife (42808 Views)

Cameroonian Woman Strangles Neighbour's Children After Kidnapping Them (Graphic) / Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) / Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife by mayor9498(m): 7:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
Get More Latest Gists, Musics And Videos Updates Now!! http://holymp3.com
Re: Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife by jice(m): 7:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
Mental stability of the world is questionably going down everyday
Re: Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
shadelek:
Madness at its peak. So the dead children will solve his quarrel with his wife. Thank God the woman found her way immediately, if not she would have been slaughtered with those poor children. These hausas and their low mentality. Our President is a case study though
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
Fulaman198:

Only an ethnic naive bigot would say such a thing. It has absolutely nothing to do with him being a Hausa (how do you even know he is Hausa?). Don't be stupid. Madness is not an ethnic thing, it's a worldwide thing From North America to Asia and Inbetween.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife by pus96: 7:52pm On Nov 18, 2015

Re: Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife by hotnsexy4christ(f): 7:54pm On Nov 18, 2015
Repent all ye sinners ,Jesus is coming soon
Re: Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 18, 2015
The Beast Within Unleashed? cry

Why do I suspect the quarrel may have to some extent had something to do with sex?!
Re: Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife by bolabolakemi(f): 7:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
Internal Bokoharam shocked
Re: Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife by bayinq25(m): 8:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
Re: Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife by Ujupsy: 8:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
Heartless man,hausas and slaughtering is in their blood
Re: Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife by Fulaman198(m): 8:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
fm7070:

Larger percentage of reasonable, sensible, well educated researchers will agree with trend and pattern. When we look at Nigeria contest, the pattern and trend of some of this ethnic group is extreme. Show me another tribe that resort in slaughtering people at the slightest provocation or petty communal clash which could have been resolved with dialogue. I will bring out links of more than 10 cases of hausa/fulani killing other people unreasonably.

I'm a Scientist/Engineer (though not in the field of population disparity). So allow me to chime in on your response.

Unless if you have met every single human being from all of the ethnic groups situated in the beautiful nation of Nigeria, how can you even try to imply or implicate that one ethnic group has a propensity to be 'madder' or more 'mentally unstable than another'. In regards to statistics, you always need a large sample size (this is constant amongst all fields of science) before you can justify and summarise your conclusion about specific groups of people following a particular pattern.
Re: Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife by akigbemaru: 8:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
man killed his four children.
Re: Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife by fortune1968: 8:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
shadelek:
Madness at its peak. So the dead children will solve his quarrel with his wife. Thank God the woman found her way immediately, if not she would have been slaughtered with those poor children. These hausas and their low mentality. Our President is a case study though
fool .NA your papa be case study not our dear president
Re: Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife by Friabol: 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
And You call his animal man?. This ANIMAL
Re: Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife by shadelek(m): 8:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
fortune1968:
fool .NA your papa be case study not our dear president
See this mumu, so u na never understand the kind of mess you are into the moment you voted for una clueless president? My papa? I hate longing things so if your papa is nothing to you, mine means a lot to me so I don't play with him pls
Re: Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife by Kangol99(m): 8:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
That's highly spiritual!
Re: Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife by demarc001: 8:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
Maybe he found out the children are not his and could not bear the situation, no be small investment na
Re: Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife by bummyla(m): 8:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
Wicked Father! Rot In Jail And In Hell! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife by Meritocracy: 8:51pm On Nov 18, 2015
sokoh400:
I am dumdfounded each passing day by the sheer amount of barbarity that has engulfed our society inspite of all the religious inclinations. #Evil world.
Frustration everywhere
Re: Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife by Bimpe29: 8:54pm On Nov 18, 2015
No, it was a nolywood script otherwise end time loading ,,(97.99%).
Re: Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife by SchoolGist24(m): 9:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
mad men don dey surface already, MAY GOD HELP US.

Re: Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife by bellotaofeek: 9:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
Slaughtering is like straffing to the Hausas! RIP to the deceased!
Re: Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife by Mbediogu(m): 9:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
BeazyBee:

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/man-slaughters-own-4-children-after-quarrel-with-wife/

BH returnee from Sambisa. RIP to the little innocent angels.
Re: Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife by ideology(m): 9:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
In the spirit of End time..
cry
Re: Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife by kayalla(f): 9:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
Jehovah.
Re: Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife by fm7070: 9:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
Fulaman198:

I'm a Scientist/Engineer (though not in the field of population disparity). So allow me to chime in on your response.
Unless if you have met every single human being from all of the ethnic groups situated in the beautiful nation of Nigeria, how can you even try to imply or implicate that one ethnic group has a propensity to be 'madder' or more 'mentally unstable than another'. In regards to statistics, you always need a large sample size (this is constant amongst all fields of science) before you can justify and summarise your conclusion about specific groups of people following a particular pattern.

https://www.nairaland.com/2746670/final-year-student-hacked-death
Re: Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife by fm7070: 10:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
Fulaman198:

https://www.nairaland.com/2744667/man-allegedly-murdered-fulani-herdsmen#40136231

https://www.nairaland.com/2731775/man-murdered-fulani-herdsmen-egede#39943239

https://www.nairaland.com/2731722/lagos-resident-expose-den-murderers#39942460
Re: Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife by akanji1: 10:13pm On Nov 18, 2015
WHAT A. LIFE .....
Life without CHRIST is full of Crisis.....

.......If I must ask...what has got to do with Buhari in this issue??. I don't know why pple will be insulting one another during comment...mpls it gotta stop....

God bless...
Re: Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife by femo86(m): 10:37pm On Nov 18, 2015
sokoh400:
I am dumdfounded each passing day by the sheer amount of barbarity that has engulfed our society inspite of all the religious inclinations. #Evil world.

I feel you bro.....#NoHomo ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital / Teenage Nanny Strangles Mistress’ Baby To Death To Please Cult / Soldiers Beat Okada Rider At Ajah Lagos, Strip Him Unclad For Hitting Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.