Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media (41675 Views)

18 Guys On Nl Romance Section Who Aiint Womanizers........... / Womanizers On Nairaland!!!!! Ladies ONLY / Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 18, 2015
schumastic:
this is so true,,, at op u did not include stfuare.yougod....with that name inclusive, Ur good to go...but I think d girls v a part to play in this if u ask me...
undecided undecided
Re: 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media by Michellla(f): 7:21pm On Nov 18, 2015
wristbangle:
[i]The pain felt from heart break in the past has turned some guys into sensational playboys that at the sight of any lady, what comes to their minds when they view ladies picture is to bleep their kitty cats.

The activities of these guys cannot be omitted from social media hereby using all avenues to ensure that a lady fall for their devious ways.

So ladies in order to spot guys who flirt on social media, check out for the following attributes.

1. Friend lists are female dominated

I cannot deny the fact that I am somewhat guilty of this act because if you check my profile, you will discover that I have more of female friends but that doesn't necessarily mean that I'm a flirt cheesy. One of the attributes of guys that flirt online, is the numbers of ladies they follow.

2. They disturb ladies with unnecessary PMs.

This act is also synonymous to flirting. When some dudes see "f"
indeed. cheesy i can vouch to that grin
Re: 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media by wristbangle: 7:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
Michellla:
indeed. cheesy i can vouch to that grin

Can u kindly spot yourself between the ladies on ur dp cool
Re: 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media by Michellla(f): 7:53pm On Nov 18, 2015
wristbangle:

Can u kindly spot yourself between the ladies on ur dp cool
no no no cheesy
Re: 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media by wristbangle: 8:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
Michellla:

no no no cheesy

Please darl crycrycry
Re: 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media by jrerico1(m): 8:21pm On Nov 18, 2015
Wristbangle and Tosyne2mush una dy alert each other before una open thread abi? Seu.n must hear this
Re: 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media by Laveda(f): 8:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
grin grin Noted!
Re: 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media by wristbangle: 8:37pm On Nov 18, 2015
jrerico1:
Wristbangle and Tosyne2mush una dy alert each other before una open thread abi? Seu.n must hear this

tonguetongue
Re: 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media by yemstok(m): 9:13pm On Nov 18, 2015
Bbsharon:
Most importantly no 2.

hmm!
Re: 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media by yemstok(m): 9:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
Bbsharon:
Most importantly no 2.

Hmmm! I can imagine the dozens of p.m's you receive daily smiley
Re: 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 18, 2015
Targaryen:
Evegran i love ur dp

Merci smiley
Re: 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media by carterkelly1(m): 9:28pm On Nov 18, 2015
https://mobile.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=918397451530031&id=918047821564994&set=ms.c.eJxFzMsNwDAIA9CNKojDx%7E%3BsvVkFJevDhSbapCfrCTq88LAeYSg%7E%3BBtRpEEONtn3VsUn3nOo76g%7E%3B3uvnLs2ZY8Ru%7E_DL0bYHWo%7E-.bps.a.918396178196825.1073741828.918047821564994&source=48&refid=13&ref=m_notif&notif_t=fbpage_fan_invite

Pls help my sister and click on d link above & like the pic, pls tell your friends to bc too

Plz liking the pix without liking the page makes ur votes invalid.
Re: 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
embarassed
Re: 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media by Adasun(m): 11:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
Okay...........
Re: 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media by misspicy(f): 12:11am On Nov 19, 2015
mtchwwww undecided
Re: 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media by Sahmmuehl(m): 12:17am On Nov 19, 2015
Wristbangle and Tosyne2much, always FTC on eachothers post since 1759
Re: 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media by wristbangle: 1:51am On Nov 19, 2015
misspicy:
mtchwwww undecided

Kilode na
Re: 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media by misspicy(f): 1:57am On Nov 19, 2015
wristbangle:

Kilode na
oh nothing...i didnt have anything to say grin
good night
Re: 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media by Michellla(f): 9:19am On Nov 19, 2015
wristbangle:

Please darl crycrycry
its sis and friend tongue
Re: 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media by wristbangle: 9:32am On Nov 19, 2015
Michellla:

its sis and friend tongue

Okay oo. I sent you a pm, check it out.

1 Like

Re: 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 25, 2015
LIE
Re: 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media by MEILYN(m): 9:39pm On Nov 25, 2015
Lol

Top 10 Most Educated Presidents In Africa, See Where Buhari Was Placed Here>>>>>www.intensetalk.com
Re: 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media by Omotayor123(f): 9:40pm On Nov 25, 2015
Some people yansh don open lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media by Franzinni: 9:43pm On Nov 25, 2015
Sake of say you took the time to write this long thing even when they said no long thing, I will give you a 2/10.
Re: 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media by Omotayor123(f): 9:44pm On Nov 25, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
They take side with the lady to bash guys...

Some start hating when the gal refused their advances,..

How many space you wan book on top this thread. Na so perverts dey disturb you reach cheesy
Re: 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
Omotayor123:

How many space you wan book on top this thread. Na so perverts dey disturb you reach cheesy
cheesycheesy
Re: 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 25, 2015
wristbangle:

Lol. So what are u trying to say?
Female folks as mysog
Re: 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media by Themandator: 9:49pm On Nov 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
9. They turn your thread to BBM

We have guys on this forum who will turn your thread to BBM the moment a lady quotes them. When a lady quotes them saying "I like your comment". They will quickly utilize that opportunity to display their woman wrappering skills with comments like. "Thanks miss, how was your night ?, hope you have eaten sha? You are pretty, can I PM you ?, etc. An example is Cutehector cheesy

10. They take pictures beside the cars of others

Some of them don't have ordinary bicycle but when they attend a wedding ceremony, they will spot one of the nicest cars and will snap beside it, after which it becomes their profile pictures. This is to deceive the ladies that they own the car. Examples of male nairalanders that are guilty of this are ..........

No be my mouth una go hear say teacher mama die cheesy

Sadly, I don't qualify... I don't even bother to know whether I'm replying a guy or lady... Find it very hard to check on anyone's pix, never voted for any of the beauty or face contest here... I just state my point and take my leave.
Re: 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media by dacovajnr: 9:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
I'm guilty of No1 n 3 and that doesn't make me a womaniser..I'm a Feminist...Check my list I only befriend the ones with Cmon Senses not coz you are a Woman grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother / Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers / Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.