Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media (41664 Views)

18 Guys On Nl Romance Section Who Aiint Womanizers........... / Womanizers On Nairaland!!!!! Ladies ONLY / Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 25, 2015
Freemanan:

New account or a transgendered?
dunno wah yhu are talking aboutsadsad
Re: 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media by tosyne2much(m): 11:43pm On Nov 25, 2015
Mariojane:
you are one of them. cheesy cheesy
You are beautiful. Can I PM you ? tongue

No other person should quote me if u no want wahala cheesy

1 Like

Re: 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media by GOFON(m): 12:06am On Nov 26, 2015
JOHN 3:16
Re: 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media by Bamz(m): 12:51am On Nov 26, 2015
Mariojane:
Instead of a proper greeting they use 'whatsup' 'sup' 'baby' to start a chat.
undecided undecided undecided

Lol you want them to prostrate smiley 'what's up? ' isn't bad, 'baby' however.
Re: 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media by Nobody: 2:18am On Nov 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
You are beautiful. Can I PM you ? tongue

No other person should quote me if u no want wahala cheesy
Except her abi?
But me think say u needed 10 type of people to quote you.
Re: 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media by aigfred(m): 4:35am On Nov 26, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
They take side with the lady to bash guys...

Some start hating when the gal refused their advances,..

Guys wit such characters shld go ad die......cus na only dem waka com.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media by arnold123: 5:07am On Nov 26, 2015
wristbangle:
The pain felt from heart break in the past has turned some guys into sensational playboys that at the sight of any lady, what comes to their minds when they view ladies picture is to bleep their kitty cats.

The activities of these guys cannot be omitted from social media hereby using all avenues to ensure that a lady fall for their devious ways.

So ladies in order to spot guys who flirt on social media, check out for the following attributes.

1. Friend lists are female dominated

I cannot deny the fact that I am somewhat guilty of this act because if you check my profile, you will discover that I have more of female friends but that doesn't necessarily mean that I'm a flirt cheesy. One of the attributes of guys that flirt online, is the numbers of ladies they follow.

2. They disturb ladies with unnecessary PMs.

This act is also synonymous to flirting. When some dudes see "f" on a profile, they will view her profile at the speed of light, and will send PM afterwards. Since they have no business to discuss with you, they definitely want to flirt.

3. Frequently check ladies picture

Obviously, ladies normally have more likes on their profile than the male folks which is the work of woman wrappers. Some will like her pix and will still inform her that he just liked her pix. This is one of the attributes of guys that flirt.

4. They open threads to profess their Love to a lady they barely know

This reminds me when Tosyne2much told me that a dude opened a thread to profess her love for a lady, only for the lady to order the moderators to delete the thread. The truth of the matter is that, most of the guys that do this don't have genuine intention for ladies, but just to crave unnecessary attention. This is the trait of a chronic flirt.

5. They are very aggressive

This sound funny but true. Many guys who are unnecessarily aggressive to the female folks on social media are nothing but flirt. You will see them bashing ladies without cause. Funny enough, these same guys will still go about stalking them secretly

6. Display unremorseful attitude when called a pervert

To Identify a guy who flirts on social media, call him a pervert and he will start giving you a thousand reasons why he's not.

7. Active participation on kitty cat issue

When sex topics are being discussed, they will register their presence from nowhere as if their life depends on it and you will see them happily discussing about their past and present rendezvous. Examples are Cutehector, Classcaptain, Kolade356, etc. I am sure michellla, lagmostkuit, redgem and other nairaland ladies can testify that these set of guys are flirt cheesy

8. Ass-lick ladies

They are always advocating for the ladies just to gain their attention even when the truth is staring right on their faces. You will see them referring to their female folks as misogynist and all sort of names. Some of them will even start mocking their fellow dude of their blunders. But when the ladies make the same mistake, dem go throway face

Feel Free To Add Yours
wetin woman wey dey social media dey find? Is it just to chat because nobody dey her vicinity so she has to go on the Internet or to advertise herself to men just to get comments or for orosco purposes??, women just dey as bad as men lol so I dunno what ur point is, Honestly #justbeinghonest

1 Like

Re: 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media by emi14: 5:09am On Nov 26, 2015
What's the meaning of this post. Let's use our time well
Re: 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media by Nobody: 5:39am On Nov 26, 2015
wristbangle:
The pain felt from heart break in the past has turned some guys into sensational playboys that at the sight of any lady, what comes to their minds when they view ladies picture is to bleep their kitty cats.

The activities of these guys cannot be omitted from social media hereby using all avenues to ensure that a lady fall for their devious ways.

So ladies in order to spot guys who flirt on social media, check out for the following attributes.

1. Friend lists are female dominated

I cannot deny the fact that I am somewhat guilty of this act because if you check my profile, you will discover that I have more of female friends but that doesn't necessarily mean that I'm a flirt cheesy. One of the attributes of guys that flirt online, is the numbers of ladies they follow.

2. They disturb ladies with unnecessary PMs.

This act is also synonymous to flirting. When some dudes see "f" on a profile, they will view her profile at the speed of light, and will send PM afterwards. Since they have no business to discuss with you, they definitely want to flirt.

3. Frequently check ladies picture

Obviously, ladies normally have more likes on their profile than the male folks which is the work of woman wrappers. Some will like her pix and will still inform her that he just liked her pix. This is one of the attributes of guys that flirt.

4. They open threads to profess their Love to a lady they barely know

This reminds me when Tosyne2much told me that a dude opened a thread to profess her love for a lady, only for the lady to order the moderators to delete the thread. The truth of the matter is that, most of the guys that do this don't have genuine intention for ladies, but just to crave unnecessary attention. This is the trait of a chronic flirt.

[s]5. They are very aggressive

This sound funny but true. Many guys who are unnecessarily aggressive to the female folks on social media are nothing but flirt. You will see them bashing ladies without cause. Funny enough, these same guys will still go about stalking them secretly

6. Display unremorseful attitude when called a pervert[/s]

To Identify a guy who flirts on social media, call him a pervert and he will start giving you a thousand reasons why he's not.

7. Active participation on kitty cat issue

When sex topics are being discussed, they will register their presence from nowhere as if their life depends on it and you will see them happily discussing about their past and present rendezvous. Examples are Cutehector, Classcaptain, Kolade356, etc. I am sure michellla, lagmostkuit, redgem and other nairaland ladies can testify that these set of guys are flirt cheesy

8. Ass-lick ladies

They are always advocating for the ladies just to gain their attention even when the truth is staring right on their faces. You will see them referring to their female folks as misogynist and all sort of names. Some of them will even start mocking their fellow dude of their blunders. But when the ladies make the same mistake, dem go throway face

Feel Free To Add Yours
Where did you get this rubbish from?
Re: 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media by nigeriancuban: 6:07am On Nov 26, 2015
wristbangle:

Lol. I use to do this when men were boys tongue
and I hope you don't any more coz I really dislike guys who exhibit infact then I would leave the lady and face that losset of a dude
Re: 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media by tonydatasrvs: 6:38am On Nov 26, 2015
Get cheap and affordable shared data on all networks. contact tonydataservices on 08099819602.
Re: 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media by famousroland(m): 7:01am On Nov 26, 2015
They are addicted to lies

womanizers lies about everything just to get a woman in bed, everything they do is lies, I remember when i once had a crush on one girl in my area, but the girl was a complete born again, I had to change to her church, pretended to be devoted just to have her and believe me it works, am not saying am a womanizer but am giving u one of the tricks I used, but sometimes it's fun tho...

1 Like

Re: 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media by tosyne2much(m): 7:14am On Nov 26, 2015
famousroland:

womanizers lies about everything just to get a woman in bed, everything they do is lies, I remember when once had a crush on one girl in my area, but the girl was a complete born again, I had to change to her church, pretended to be devoted just to have her and believe me it works, am not saying am a womanizer but am giving u one of the tricks I used, but sometimes it's fun tho...
May God have mercy on u bro cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media by popcykaylah(m): 7:25am On Nov 26, 2015
well all this characteristics don't apply to me ... tongue
Re: 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media by Mariojane(f): 8:08am On Nov 26, 2015
Bamz:

Lol you want them to prostrate smiley 'what's up? ' isn't bad, 'baby' however.
simple hello will be fine. Whatsup doesn't portrait you as a responsible mature guy. If you are saying whatsup it should be be close pals not a girl you are just meeting.
Re: 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media by wristbangle: 8:27am On Nov 26, 2015
nigeriancuban:
and I hope you don't any more coz I really dislike guys who exhibit infact then I would leave the lady and face that losset of a dude

Lol. cheesy cheesy
Re: 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media by wristbangle: 8:29am On Nov 26, 2015
famousroland:

womanizers lies about everything just to get a woman in bed, everything they do is lies, I remember when i once had a crush on one girl in my area, but the girl was a complete born again, I had to change to her church, pretended to be devoted just to have her and believe me it works, am not saying am a womanizer but am giving u one of the tricks I used, but sometimes it's fun tho...

Choi cheesy cheesy
Re: 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media by wristbangle: 8:31am On Nov 26, 2015
bulldoza:

Where did you get this rubbish from?

From chronic womanizers wink wink wink
Re: 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 26, 2015
here on Nl, I bash ladies cos dey re so full of emselvels... they got nothing... they gotta respect emselves..
Re: 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media by seunkeji5(f): 8:51am On Nov 26, 2015
: NAIRALANDERS, LIGHT ND HER MUM ARE OFF TO INDIA FOR THE SURGERY.MORE OF YR KIND WOULD BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED WE STILL NEED 800K TO COMPLETE THE MEDICAL BILL CLICk http:// www.nairaland.com/2517785/save-light-great- fighter/49
Re: 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 26, 2015
wristbangle:

From chronic womanizers wink wink wink
Lol!
Dindinrin
When I'm even looking for a way to discharge all these stalker bıtches sad
Re: 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media by wristbangle: 8:59am On Nov 26, 2015
bulldoza:

Lol!

Dindinrin

When I'm even looking for a way to discharge all these stalker bıtches sad

So u have them plenty? cheesy. Dash me one na tongue
Re: 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media by misspicy(f): 9:53am On Nov 26, 2015
wristbangle:

So u have them plenty? cheesy. Dash me one na tongue
called you,you said to call back,called back,you didn't pick or call back...now thats snubbing undecided
Re: 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media by Tamakay(m): 10:04am On Nov 26, 2015
Having the first point u raise in mind, the whole post is like a self exposition.
Re: 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media by Bamz(m): 12:54pm On Nov 26, 2015
Mariojane:
simple hello will be fine. Whatsup doesn't portrait you as a responsible mature guy. If you are saying whatsup it should be be close pals not a girl you are just meeting.

I get you. Just trying to play Devil's advocate. smiley
Re: 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media by wristbangle: 1:16pm On Nov 26, 2015
misspicy:

called you,you said to call back,called back,you didn't pick or call back...now thats snubbing undecided

Baby, I am so sorry! Honestly I should have called back but something happened to my phone. I lost all my contacts. Can u call back pls? Tnx kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother / Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day / 61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.