Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” (80083 Views)

FG Releases Breakdown Of 2016 Budget / Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting / Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 18, 2015
Dasuki, please we want to hear a lot... spill the beans...

3 Likes

Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 18, 2015
I don't expect Dasuki to plead guilty of all the allegations. Anyway,I side with the FG.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by IYANGBALI: 7:55pm On Nov 18, 2015
handie:
When u go ever get sense? Ur hero threatened to tear Nigeria apart if there's an attempt to arrest him.... Dude has been in detention for over 1 month and ya'll could do nothing apart from jogging around in d name of protests..... Heard his mummy and daddy were begging the FG to please have pity on their son. Why haven't u brought the 'zoo' down? Kill one soldier if una get mind. Bloody chest beaters.
thank you jare,help me finish dem all,I dey enjoy you

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by funkiebully: 7:55pm On Nov 18, 2015
[s]
chamboy:
Why are igbos full of shit
See their comments on here
A won oniranu
[/s]

Ur mama cat whisker toto!

Coward Yoruba baboon

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by bayinq25(m): 7:57pm On Nov 18, 2015
gab264:
Uselessness and buharisness, is killing zoogerianess.

Warning! Warning!! Warning!!!

This is a serious warning from the Angry Biafrans across the world to the Nigeria Government with their SSS/DSS, British government, Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba oligarchy who is currently holding the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (NNAMDI KANU) against his wish since 14th of October 2015. He was arrested, and a competent court of justice in Nigeria granted him bail that his lawyer (Vincent Obete) confirmed that all needed process of his bailing terms are met and supplied to the court, but yet they still hold him in their custody for no legal reason.

This article is target to draw the attention of the International, Local and World MEDIA such as CNN, BBC, ALJAZEERA, YAHOO, AP, FOX NEWS and etc., World freedom fighters, International journalist, International and local Human Right activist, Amnesty International, International Court of Justice, African Union, United Nations, American/British Government and her citizens, Russia Federation, and other world powers, such as France, Germany, Japan, China, Israel and Netherlands.It’s recorded in Nigeria history that people have been held against their wish and later died under Nigeria government and subsequently where they came from was compensated by allowing another Person from the same Region to emerge as the President of Nigeria.

(1) A Yoruba speaking man of (Oduduwa Nation) MKO ABIOLA was the winner of 1993 presidential election in Nigeria; He was held against his Wish for asking for his mandate as the winner of that freest and fair electionin Nigeria, his victory was annulled by a Hausa /Man Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida,(MKO ABIOLA) later died in the Prison, and (Olusegun Obasanjo)was brought out of the Prison and made the President of the country through rigging of election which is the trademark of Nigeria democracy, as we all knew that Nigeria usually has‪#‎Selection‬, not‪#‎Election‬.

(2) Yaradua was a friend of (Obasanjo) who served in the same Prison with the same case charges against both of them, He died in the Prison and (Obasanjo) connived with the Hausa/Fulani to compensate the North over Yaradua’s death, His younger Brother (Umaru Musa Yaradua) benefited from the Government as compensation for the Hausa/Fulani (ARIWA) Region.

(3) A Biafran of (Ogoni Clan) KEN SARO WIWA was an environmentalist anda human right activist fighting for Ijaw Nation which they called (South/South) today. He was killed by a Hausa/Fulani man (Gen Sani Abacha), (Ebele GoodLuck) was handpicked by this cabals the Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani godfathers to run as the Vice President to (Yaradua) knowing the (Yaradua's ) state of health which later paved way to (Good Luck Jonathan) as the President of Nigeria upon the death of (Musa Yaradua).

it also served as a compensation for the Bantustan creation called South/South, During Yaraduas tenure as the President the (MEND), was giving amnesty, and this made the People of this region (MEND) dropped their arms totally to allow the Oil flow to the NORTH and SOUTH/WEST since they assumed their brother (GEJ) was the Vice and later became the President.

(4) Bola IGE was killed, and his killers suddenly turn to Ghost and the Yoruba's were silent about it,

(5) Dele Giwa was murdered through a letter bomb sent by IBB, and yet the Yorubas did nothing.

(6) SIMBIYATH Abiola dies mysteriously, and the Yorubas were docile, eventhe Nigeria Government knew about her death, and nothing happened.

(7) Kudirat Abiola was shot dead by a well-known military man Sargent Rojas and up till now nothing happened once again the Yorubas were watching.

(cool Fela was sent to prison for 27 times because he was speaking the gospel truth against the Nigeria looting and evil, he stood gallantly fighting/attacking the Nigeria Government, he was later injected and died yet Yoruba's did nothing instead they rumored and tagged (H.I.V) as the cause of his death .. my question today is this.. How many of Fela's wives and children is a carrier of that same (H.I.V) which they claim killed their father and husband.Where is justice in this God forsaking country?We the (Biafrans) want to bring to the notice of the concerned Government of the world, Media houses and people of goodwill that we the (Indigenous people of Biafra) worldwide cannot fold our arms and watch such thing happen to our LEADER (Mazi NNAMDI KANU) because we are never cowards, we are not and will never be interested in this fraudulent marriage called one Nigeria and her Presidency, We are Biafrans ever before the NIGERIA NATION and BRITAIN was created . Our map can be found in the 14th and 16th centuries map drawn by the early cartographers.We want to warn the Nigeria Government and the world that if anything happens to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu under the DSS detention, that the world will witness the 3rd world war starting from Nigeria; they should be ready to accommodate more refugees in their countries. They should not underrate the venom/anger of a bitter marginalized and subjugated great people from the land of the rising sun (Biafra). The people whose fathers invented (Bombs and Armored tanks) during the Biafra/Nigeria war, early 1967/1970;As History has it, don’t forget that the cause of the 1st world war was as a result of the killing of a Prince from Austria (Prince Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria)in 1914.

Here Nigeria is currently seating on a time bomb that will consume and affect the whole world if allowed to explode, if anything goes wrong with another Prince, (Prince Nnamdi Kanu) from Biafra land the son of HRH (EZE ISRAEL KANU) the King of Ama afara Ukwu Ibekuin Umuahia, he is still under the Nigeria Government captivity. The world should speak up now and save this world another world war 3rd that is looming in Nigeria. The world should allow the Biafrans to have their Freedom now. Nnamdi Kanu should be released immediately without any condition.

How can they fail to Produce him before the law court if they have no case against him, why don't let him go? Why still holding him as today's is a date meant to produce him before the law court in Abuja at the Magistrate Court, Wuse 11.Firstly the world should know that Biafrans are scattered all over the world in large numbers suffering and languishing in various prison of the world as they scavenge and struggle to survive. The world should allow the Biafrans to go so that we all should come back home and build our Nation; The world should also know that Biafrans of the 21st century has grown greater than their imagination. The dismal state of Nigeria military force should be aware that they were never ghost but normal human being like the Unarmed people of Biafra. They should know that no one has a monopoly of violence,and they have been killing us with guns and bullet because we only seek for our freedom.
They refer to us as chest beaters, online freedom fighters a stitch in time saves nine; Nnamdi Kanu should be released, and Biafra should be free to stand on her own as a nation. A word is enough for a wise.We are not a terrorist group; We are freedom fighters and our freedom cannot be compromised. As we’re law abiding citizens of Biafra before the fake marriage of 1914, a country created the same year which the first World War was fought.Buhari should free‪#‎NnamdiKANU‬and allow Biafrans to go. Their separate way Or ..............................?‪

#‎FREENNAMDIKANU‬‪#‎FREEBIAFRA‬

God Bless Biafra.

By Okpala-Eze Chukwubuikem.
Endtime wailer

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by femiero: 7:57pm On Nov 18, 2015
Kx:

2 key things I picked from Dasuki's response:

1. Ex presido GEJ signed off on the procurements.
One wonders, could GEJ litrarily have approved docs without having full grasp of what he was approving?

2. Dasuki reportedly tendered letters by security chiefs acknowledging receipt of "allegedly supplied military harwares".
You ask, do we have the history of public officers endorsing the receipt of materials on paper without actual receipts solely for corrupt serving selfish interest? Fuel subsidy brouhaha comes to mind.

We have seen things like this before. Over to the court.

So if those service heads acknowledge and endorsed the receipt on paper without receiving them, don't they have names? Why hasn't this govt go after them?

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by neocortex: 7:58pm On Nov 18, 2015
I pity Buhari and his APC minions,
Dasuki may be forced to reveal damaging
reports to the public if the ill-conceived harassment
continues.

4 Likes

Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
[size=15pt]it sure for this guy. Apparently thee are some people in this current administration who will be implicated if he lets the cat out of the bag. its gonna be a long trial[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by Escobapablo(m): 7:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
U guys can blame whoever u wish to blame, dasuki or pmb. Personally, I blive if dasuki was clean, all these allegations will not even come up. And he can't tell me he is being framed cos as an NSA,u need to be smarter. Now he wants to fight a country. He has lost already. I don't blive in biting d hands that fed u. As much as nigerians love political positions, I hv also seen one or two who turned down juicy appointment cos they saw or were asked to do things they didn't like. So, he can't convince me otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by MrDavidson: 8:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
All these are fictitious things. He should tell us why Nigerian soldiers were bitterly complaining of lack of weapons and having to run from BH, while BH charges angrily seizing towns and cities. FYI: Mubi with a population of 1.5m people was taken over by "rag-tag" BH!!! Simple conclusion: he's a probable BH sponsor.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
"These are some of the acknowledgement letters submitted to me by the end-users(the services). It is not for me to go and find out whether the equipment were delivered or not. I am not the one keeping the inventories".

Lmaoooo @ the above. This Dasuki guy is really dumb sha. See statement from our former NSA. So as the NSA, you're not concerned whether the equipments you authorized their procurement are delivered or not. How I wish I'd be the judge to be assigned to your trial. I swear, you're finished!

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by Rex007: 8:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
midolian:
@ the emboldened..SMH

Dasuki doesn't want to put some salient issues and contract in public domain but he wants a public trial.

I just don't trust this man..even though he sounds so confident (Which is typical of real criminals)

I remember few months ago when he released some "downloaded" images of 'sophisticated weapons' he claimed to have bought during his time in office. These weapons no one could feel or touch.

Na you wan feel or touch the weapons? He demands a public trial after all his reputation is bring tarnished publicly.
Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by watered(m): 8:02pm On Nov 18, 2015
Buhari and APC are out of ideas.
#BabaNowThatYouAreThere grin grin grin
Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by agabaI23(m): 8:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
madridguy:
DASUKI PROVIDE OUR ARMS OR YOU REFUND BACK OUR MONEY. NO TIME FOR STORY.
Did you read?

Did you see the file numbers, dates and names mentioned?

3 Likes

Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by IVORY2009(m): 8:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
Dasuki has come out smoking, oya baba Lai Mohammed, minister for propaganda & culture and Femi Adesina and co over to you...
Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by FLYFIRE(m): 8:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
RedCapChief:

Refund back?? Please present your WAEC certificate for independent verification.

All this media shenanigans don't help anybody. If the FG has evidence of Dasuki's guilt, let them try him and jail him in the deepest darkest dungeon in Nigeria. All this government has done is talk, talk and more talk. It is time to set mind to purpose and move

APC is a party of illiterates for the illiterates

4 Likes

Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by o42austino(m): 8:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
theshield:

so if military buy arms they should come and report to you and your father right? Civilians are not suppose to know about military war chest. YOU PEOPLE TALK LIKE KIDS.
lies, United Nation law on Arms deal made it mandatory for nations to declare their Arms deal both the buying and selling nation, that's y during GEJ administration arms trade and purchases are always at the public domain

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by dammytosh: 8:05pm On Nov 18, 2015
Kx:

One wonders, could GEJ litrarily have approved docs without having full grasp of what he was approving?

2. Dasuki reportedly tendered letters by security chiefs acknowledging receipt of "allegedly supplied military harwares".
You ask, do we have the history of public officers endorsing the receipt of materials on paper without actual receipts solely for corrupt serving selfish interest? Fuel subsidy brouhaha comes to mind.

God bless you

These are some of the acknowledgement letters submitted to me by the end-users(the services). It is not for me to go and find out whether the equipment were delivered or not. I am not the one keeping the inventories .

Did you read the bolded too ?

So they might be signing letter without any supplies.

I like his boldness to go to court.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by dabossman(m): 8:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
palladin:
Let me spread my Mat here.

Care for some popcorn? This action film go sweet die.
Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by ODUBEZE: 8:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
speedyGonzales:
Which arms has Buhari bought since he came into office, But he has been saying we are winning the war, with what?

I don't believe Buhari in the slightest, because untill now, I have not seen the Bloody GUNS AND DOLLARS found at the Akwa Ibom Govt house

I see weapons in the video below, infact one of the helicopters (Russian fighter) used in the war, has a white guy flying it because Nigerian pilots where not familiar with it yet!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kimbo5c0Ak
Your head dey there!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by leanalyst: 8:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
OlujobaSamuel:
oga, na national security issue, no public trial for you pls, you want to use the public to gather sympathy abi when na only you waka chop. Show them the inventory not papers.
Baba if you publicly humiliate me, then I deserve a public trial if I am Dasuki. He has a right to it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by franudi: 8:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
madridguy:
You are daft. Can't you read and understand?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by azzima(m): 8:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
EVERY looter has an answer to their defense. From the beginning of politics in Nigeria, I have NEVER heard of a politician say he/her is guilty unlike in saner climes where they plead guilty and step down from office. Rubbish!!!!

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
leanalyst:

Baba if you publicly humiliate me, then I deserve a public trial if I am Dasuki. He has a right to it.
Wasere
Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
This might end up like Oputa Panel were all those that dragged and wrote a petition against Al Mustapha to the panel and even demonized him on the pages of the daily's before the panel sitting commenced later became the hunted after Al Mustapha reveled a lot about them which he backed up everything he said with facts (series of classified documents and even video evidence) which were tendered as exhibits.

It got to a Point, Justice Oputa and his deputy chairman Rev Father Hassan Kukar started looking at the petitioners with so much disdain because they actually were the culprits parading themselves as the victims.

Dasuki sounds very confident and looks forward to the main event in court which the outcome may end up unveiling a lot.

Interesting times indeed.

4 Likes

Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by Progress2468(m): 8:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
madridguy:

Receive Senses !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by godoluwa(m): 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
@gab264, God bless you for that write up. it still amaze me that some people were still blind to realize that hausa/fulani are parasites in this country. they wage war against democracy through coup plotting. northerner killed MKO Abiola, Dele Giwa, Kudirat Abiola, etc & some of my yoruba people still worships the northerner. we need to change our reasoning & open our eyes to reality that going our separate ways will benefit each region. ogidi omo yoruba ni mi

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by psp2pc(m): 8:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
Kx:

this man shot himself in the leg with this #2 statement. he didn't acknowledge that he delivered the equipments, he only said they signed letters that they received the equipment... he should start calling names..
Your Brain is there...
Barman give this man 2 bottle of Gulder.
Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by shellworker: 8:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
madridguy:

You are a daft and a brainless foil. So all that explanation did not mean anything to you. You will die following APC propaganda with no iota of doubts.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by miqos02(m): 8:21pm On Nov 18, 2015
ok
Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by BabaIjebuXL(m): 8:21pm On Nov 18, 2015
Chubhie:

You mean part of the arms deal was used to fund PMB campaign? Nothing must happen to a patriot as Dasuki till we hear his own side of the story.

Smh.......what did your parents drink or eat before making you? Your level of stupidity is unacceptable.Even Biafra wont succeed with a fool like you onboard.Very stupid boy.
Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by Kangol99(m): 8:22pm On Nov 18, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) / Kola Abiola Hugs Tinubu In Aso Rock As Buhari Confers GCFR On His Father. Photos / Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.