Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

‘To Forgive The Terrorists Is Up to God, But To Send Them To Him Is My Duty’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘To Forgive The Terrorists Is Up to God, But To Send Them To Him Is My Duty’ (1257 Views)

Why Obasanjo Can’t Forgive The National Assembly / Soldier: Forgiving Boko Haram Is Left To God But Sending Them To God Is Our Job / To Forgive Terrorists Is Upto God, My Job Is To Send Them To God -Gen Buratai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘To Forgive The Terrorists Is Up to God, But To Send Them To Him Is My Duty’ by ayindejimmy(m): 7:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
I know that Putin isn’t exactly a “good guy,” but, don’t I just love these quotes from him. They’re both awesome and hysterical. He’s a world leader who is really a movie character.
He seems to be the one world leader unfazed, undamned and super ready to turn these ISIS cowards to ‘WAS-WAS’ in no time.
“To forgive the terrorists is up to god, to send them to him is up to me.”
He once also said, “American techs can spot water in Mars, but, can’t detect ISIS trucks”
Who talks like that? PUTIN DOES!

www.viva-naija.com/to-forgive-the-terrorists-is-up-to-god-but-to-send-them-to-him-is-my-duty-putin/

nation.foxnews.com/2015/11/17/putin-forgive-terrorists-god-send-them-him-me

1 Like

Re: ‘To Forgive The Terrorists Is Up to God, But To Send Them To Him Is My Duty’ by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
Thanks Putin!!!
Re: ‘To Forgive The Terrorists Is Up to God, But To Send Them To Him Is My Duty’ by Amakortee: 7:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
I'm coming back
Re: ‘To Forgive The Terrorists Is Up to God, But To Send Them To Him Is My Duty’ by otukpo(f): 7:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
Sure.
Re: ‘To Forgive The Terrorists Is Up to God, But To Send Them To Him Is My Duty’ by olaboy001(m): 7:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
Chisos
Re: ‘To Forgive The Terrorists Is Up to God, But To Send Them To Him Is My Duty’ by Dekatron(m): 7:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
Putin!!

I so love the man

Didn't know he was a soldier self- so I was told
Re: ‘To Forgive The Terrorists Is Up to God, But To Send Them To Him Is My Duty’ by laudate: 7:21pm On Nov 18, 2015
ayindejimmy:

“To forgive the terrorists is up to GOD, to send them to Him is up to me.”
He once also said, “American techs can spot water in Mars, but, can’t detect ISIS trucks”
Who talks like that? PUTIN DOES!
www.viva-naija.com/to-forgive-the-terrorists-is-up-to-god-but-to-send-them-to-him-is-my-duty-putin/

Best quote of the year!! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘To Forgive The Terrorists Is Up to God, But To Send Them To Him Is My Duty’ by philGeo(m): 7:29pm On Nov 18, 2015
To learn from PUTIN is my duty.
Re: ‘To Forgive The Terrorists Is Up to God, But To Send Them To Him Is My Duty’ by Pavore9: 7:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
Love the tough language.
Re: ‘To Forgive The Terrorists Is Up to God, But To Send Them To Him Is My Duty’ by Lanretoye(m): 7:49pm On Nov 18, 2015
I'm interested in this wise man.
Re: ‘To Forgive The Terrorists Is Up to God, But To Send Them To Him Is My Duty’ by alakara(m): 7:54pm On Nov 18, 2015
Dekatron:
Putin!!

I so love the man

Didn't know he was a soldier self- so I was told
KGB
Re: ‘To Forgive The Terrorists Is Up to God, But To Send Them To Him Is My Duty’ by dinachi(m): 8:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
How I wish America has a president like Putin. That ass fvcking curse called Obama who dashed ISIS to the world disgusts me everyday.

(1) (Reply)

. / Buhari Administration A Big Disappointment So Far-Bloomberg / If USA N Russia & USA Shld Go To War(Hypothetically), Who Do You Think Wld Win?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.