Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Small Generator Ban: Does Buhari Hate Small Businesses? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Small Generator Ban: Does Buhari Hate Small Businesses? (52138 Views)

Big Money In Small Businesses / What Is The Price Of Small Generator??? / How Nigeria Is Making It Easier For Small Businesses To Get Funding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Small Generator Ban: Does Buhari Hate Small Businesses? by onosprince(m): 9:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
Re: Small Generator Ban: Does Buhari Hate Small Businesses? by Nelkoko: 9:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
Buhari is d most cocnfused president in Africa....senile demetia na bastard

3 Likes

Re: Small Generator Ban: Does Buhari Hate Small Businesses? by nigerianvenom(m): 9:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
Suffering and smiling.
Nigerians will soon realised the mistake they made.
Its a matter of time before everything explode. On Monday, i bought fuel for 500naira a litter, it has never happened in d history of Nigeria. Boko haram have so far massacred tens of innocent nigerians in the north this week alone, yet no one is asking for buhari to resign. No single kilowatt of electricity has been added to national grid, yet they wants to ban the electricity source of the common man, what a "change" they clamoured for!
Oh God, why did u made me a Nigerian?
Oh i know i have to thank God for every situation i find myself.

7 Likes

Re: Small Generator Ban: Does Buhari Hate Small Businesses? by haywire1: 9:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
criminalmindz:
BUHARI IS JUST A BIG FOOL, PERIOD

Do u have elders? ?

#

1 Like

Re: Small Generator Ban: Does Buhari Hate Small Businesses? by bugzbunny: 9:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
Wealthyone:
haywire1:
A
tuzle:
j
teebaxy:
F
Csami:
Icecomrade:
G
damton:
j
FREEEMANAN:
undecided
Wealthyone:
Endtime Generator cheesy The Gen does more harm than good. I'm with baba on dis wink
We get meeting

2 Likes

Re: Small Generator Ban: Does Buhari Hate Small Businesses? by watered(m): 9:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
Nashoji:
cluseless government.
The government is just as your spelling of "Cluseless"

#BabaNowThatYouareThere grin grin grin

Baba got to the villa and became more confused and confounded like David had prayed Psalms.

APC and Change are all scam.

2 Likes

Re: Small Generator Ban: Does Buhari Hate Small Businesses? by yyeanqah(m): 9:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
Ask d man in dha mirror.
Re: Small Generator Ban: Does Buhari Hate Small Businesses? by slap1(m): 9:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
It is silly to ban them when the country can't generate enough power for itself. When people say Buhari is an illiterate, it is not an insult; it is the truth.

1 Like

Re: Small Generator Ban: Does Buhari Hate Small Businesses? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
Restricting foreign exchange is necessary.....because unfortunately that is how we keep the naira from falling further.

Unless you want oil prices to increase again.....which the optimists tell us won't happen for another two years, and which pessimists like myself say will never happen/

So, why don't we stop importing and start industrializing.?

1 Like

Re: Small Generator Ban: Does Buhari Hate Small Businesses? by Flets: 9:40pm On Nov 18, 2015
The advisers of this govt have got it all wrong since May 29th.

We have massive gas flaring in the Niger delta with accompanying environmental degradation

We have many many unfit cars and trucks plying our roads while fouling our air

We have massive deforestation going on around developing cities

But Buhari feels his most important policy is banning the only succor for small businesses in Nigeria even without making a single effort to increase the generation into the national grid.

How does buhari really reason?

9 Likes

Re: Small Generator Ban: Does Buhari Hate Small Businesses? by Goandie: 9:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
Guy how u dey reason still dey baffle mi.
Dis gen na killer gen, the fume alone can cause a lot of damage 2 pples health Especially kids that inhale d fume nd u cum dey use ur hand dey type dis yeye topic.
I need thick strong rope for dis O.p

4 Likes

Re: Small Generator Ban: Does Buhari Hate Small Businesses? by ikombe: 9:44pm On Nov 18, 2015
Baba one chance on the go grin

Shey be una wan see change cheesy. Una go hear am undecided

1 Like

Re: Small Generator Ban: Does Buhari Hate Small Businesses? by tuzle(m): 9:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
bugzbunny:
We get meeting
for where
Re: Small Generator Ban: Does Buhari Hate Small Businesses? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
'Thank God our generator is very large' cool

2 Likes

Re: Small Generator Ban: Does Buhari Hate Small Businesses? by hansad: 9:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
Buhari's only business apart his few cattles is CRUDE OIL IN THE NIGERDELTA. HE LIVED IN THE BUSINESS AS A YOUTH IN THE ARMY, AS PETROLEUM MINISTER, AS HoS, AS PTF Chair and now AS PETROLEUM MINISTER AND HoS AGAIN.

3 Likes

Re: Small Generator Ban: Does Buhari Hate Small Businesses? by fbtowner(m): 9:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
Mad government. I'm even beginning to conclude that GEJ is even cluefull than this clueless government.

Imagine banning generator instead of fixing light. They are even proud to say it.

7 Likes

Re: Small Generator Ban: Does Buhari Hate Small Businesses? by Dannyset(m): 9:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
This is still a mystery to me too!
Re: Small Generator Ban: Does Buhari Hate Small Businesses? by adonbilivit: 9:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
haywire1:
NICE MOVE, MY NEIGHBOUR DEY ALWAYS DISTURB ME WITH HIS "I PASS MY NEIGHBOUR " GEN.. I HOPE THEY START ARRESTING THOSE USING IT SOON STARTING FROM MY NEIGHBOUR, BABA NGOZI NO VEX OOO

#
read again! ur neighbour will finish u coz the use of the generator is not a crime, its Importation is. so park out or....
Re: Small Generator Ban: Does Buhari Hate Small Businesses? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
The gen is a waste of resources.
It doesn't last sef
You can repair the gen with x2 of the money you brought it when it start giving you fault.

Fault can develop with 3 weeks of purchase.

2 Likes

Re: Small Generator Ban: Does Buhari Hate Small Businesses? by anytexy: 9:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
ishiamu:
Buhari is a terrorist - omenkata

1 Like

Re: Small Generator Ban: Does Buhari Hate Small Businesses? by godoluwa(m): 9:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
haywire1:
NICE MOVE, MY NEIGHBOUR DEY ALWAYS DISTURB ME WITH HIS "I PASS MY NEIGHBOUR " GEN.. I HOPE THEY START ARRESTING THOSE USING IT SOON STARTING FROM MY NEIGHBOUR, BABA NGOZI NO VEX OOO

#
Where u dey since?
Re: Small Generator Ban: Does Buhari Hate Small Businesses? by anytexy: 9:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
Dannyset:
This is still a mystery to me too!
Re: Small Generator Ban: Does Buhari Hate Small Businesses? by ademoladeji(m): 9:47pm On Nov 18, 2015
The Gen shld rightly be banned!!!

The emission from that Gen is far hazardous than those from the bigger ones.

Light has generally been improved in my area but then we need to have control and standards if we are to get to where we wanna be

2 Likes

Re: Small Generator Ban: Does Buhari Hate Small Businesses? by Abugab(m): 9:47pm On Nov 18, 2015
He is not killing small scale business.
I better pass my neighbour is an air pollutant looking at the fact the world is seeking a cleaner environment.
It is injurious to health and that is one of the main reason for the restriction as it is not a total ban. So many Nigerians have actually died from fumes from the small gen.
There are a million and one other opportunities for small businesses that can be explored.
The advent of small generators have also been the bane of our power sector along with the bigger ones.

2 Likes

Re: Small Generator Ban: Does Buhari Hate Small Businesses? by hansad: 9:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
nigerianvenom:
Suffering and smiling.
Nigerians will soon realised the mistake they made.
Its a matter of time before everything explode. On Monday, i bought fuel for 500naira a litter, it has never happened in d history of Nigeria. Boko haram have so far massacred tens of innocent nigerians in the north this week alone, yet no one is asking for buhari to resign. No single kilowatt of electricity has been added to national grid, yet they wants to ban the electricity source of the common man, what a "change" they clamoured for!
Oh God, why did u made me a Nigerian?
Oh i know i have to thank God for every situation i find myself.

Wailer take note:
Groups of Nigerians are used to suffering, such that they have lost senses of well-being. The Buharis fit Nigerians well well - drive them to total poverty, grind them to a complete halt, make them queue under rain and sun for food, sugar, milk, clothing etc.

1 Like

Re: Small Generator Ban: Does Buhari Hate Small Businesses? by godoluwa(m): 9:50pm On Nov 18, 2015
haywire1:

Do u have elders? ?

#
SAI BARBER!!!

DUALA KAI BUBU!!!

1 Like

Re: Small Generator Ban: Does Buhari Hate Small Businesses? by Emzy90(m): 9:50pm On Nov 18, 2015
na wa o
Re: Small Generator Ban: Does Buhari Hate Small Businesses? by funstufz: 9:51pm On Nov 18, 2015
I don't know how these people thinks. Their thoughts seem to be based majorly on 'POLICY WITHOUT PRIOR PROVISION'

To pay #5,000 as promised is not a priority.......

Generating more Megawatt is another deliberation...

Educational Policy is under consideration.... merging of schools without corresponding provision ...

Naija leaders, we hail theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Small Generator Ban: Does Buhari Hate Small Businesses? by haywire1: 9:51pm On Nov 18, 2015
godoluwa:
Where u dey since?

I sharply go visit queen grin grin grin

#
Re: Small Generator Ban: Does Buhari Hate Small Businesses? by chi4ik4(m): 9:51pm On Nov 18, 2015
APC is a pest to Nigerians.
Re: Small Generator Ban: Does Buhari Hate Small Businesses? by djkellyu(m): 9:51pm On Nov 18, 2015
Re: Small Generator Ban: Does Buhari Hate Small Businesses? by kurt09(m): 9:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
End Time President

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Outlaws Black Market FOREX Transactions / London Market Closing Due To ‘low Patronage’ From Nigerians / Coronavirus: List of markets shut down by Lagos State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.