Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

I Work With A Dead Man's Certificate: I Need Help..please HELP A Nlder - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Work With A Dead Man's Certificate: I Need Help..please HELP A Nlder (43477 Views)

How To Work With Difficult People And Still Maintain Your Sanity. / Where Can I Work As A Motion Graphics Professional / Computer Science: Where Can I Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Work With A Dead Man's Certificate: I Need Help..please HELP A Nlder by ifeomaekol(f): 4:29pm On Nov 19, 2015
Mr u get mind oooooo, I suggest u follow d advice of merit12. And I agree wt her too, its time to leave the country n lay low for awhile, and for d records, u shuldnt hv told her abt ds @all, yes--------- u shuld hv kwn d type of person she is b4 telling her ur sercet. Nw for u to lay low-----does she kw ur family n wia they stay? I mean village? If she does then d truth is dt u cnt hide for long oooo unless when u travel out u wnt come bck ever again.and dnt think of telling d guys family either cos they might reason u killed dia son for his results n they too might forgive u easily. D whole situation is scaring, u wuld hv told ur family first if @all u wntd to tell someone, travel out as soon as u cn.
Re: I Work With A Dead Man's Certificate: I Need Help..please HELP A Nlder by duduade: 4:29pm On Nov 19, 2015
misspicy:
OP go tell the boy's family what you did and you will be free from this bondage......because an open secret does not hurt anyone ...pray before you go so you would be forgiven...forget it she can't snitch on you
Miss Holier than thou, stop bringing spirituality into this matter.....
Re: I Work With A Dead Man's Certificate: I Need Help..please HELP A Nlder by sleek82(m): 4:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
jabojafa:
dis story get k-leg o, how were u able to do IT defence, seminar presentatn n project defence using his matric numba n urs with one personality? Do u mean in d whole dept nobody else knew his matric numba? So many questns to answer. All d same forgt dt ur gf. She cant do more dan a dead rat. Even if she tell someone, its inconsequential except she expose ur thru d media/social media. If u happen to find luv again, keep dis secret of urs to ursef. But again wot did ur parents/family/siblings say abt u changing ur identity?
just my same set of questions....this story sounds fictitious to me. How did he handle WAEC results, Jamb, other certs or wateva he used to get his job. Abeg spare me dis lies

1 Like

Re: I Work With A Dead Man's Certificate: I Need Help..please HELP A Nlder by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 19, 2015
db10dtruth:
Fellows I need help.

During my early uni days I got carried away by extra activities which pretty much cost me academically and even if I am among the best in my dept my result suffered, as a result my CGPA was embarrassing to say the least.

Upon resuming 300 Level, a good friend of mine did not resume, after a few weeks I was worried as you would expect so I traveled down to his family's house to inquire since his number was not going through and was told about his sad demise. He had an accident which cost him his life. I was saddened by what had happened because he was really good and was most probably the 4 best student in the dept, strong CGPA, a 2.1, he was really good not just academically but he had pure natural talent and the way I see it was the hope of his family.

On my way back so many thoughts were running through my mind....my result is poor and there's absolutely no way I can improve on that and still graduate with a 2.1 or even a 2.2 so I made a resolution.

On getting to the hostel I reflected on the whole thing and decided not to tell anyone but our course adviser. My friend was not the type that socialize, some persons in the dept don't even know him that well. He does all his things low-key, he's a very private person so I made an arrangement with our course adviser where I managed to convince him that it will be a shame if he's hard work is allowed to go to waste and amount to nothing, as usual with financial persuasion he allowed me to write his exams, I wrote both our exams until graduation where I graduated with a 3rd class and him a 2.1.

To cut a long story short, I did a change of name and began using his result; all this without anybody's knowledge but me and our course adviser.

It was very complicated but somehow I managed to use his result and even studied abroad with it, got my masters and other professional certificate before I got a 6 figure job in Lagos and came back home.
Ever since I got back I have been doing really well for myself and I have gone as far as taking good care of his family financially as well as training his siblings in school and presently sponsoring 2 in the university. I rented an apartment and bought his dad a car, I know it will never suffice for what their son may have done but I'm only trying the little I can to compensate for their loss as well as for pretending to be their son without their knowledge.

About 8 months ago I met a girl and we fell in love, we've been dating and 2 months ago I pooped the question and she accepted. We've been making our wedding arrangements but ever since I feel I have been hiding my real self from her and decided to tell her what I did many years ago. Initially there was no reaction but then this week she came to me and said she cannot get married to a fraud and gave me back the ring.
I'm scared and confuse she may ruin everything, she may reveal my secret which obviously will get me fired and most definitely a jail time. I don't know what to do, I have tried to reason with her and have done way too many explanations but she's not bulging. I don't want to go to jail and I don't want to lose my job. I'm really confuse. What can I do to change her mind or make her not to tell on me or get me fired or even worse go to jail?

Please I need help, real help please....you guys should share your wise words. I can't tell any of my friends, I can't tell anyone about my secret, this is the only place I can pour our my heart and seek advice.

I am dying inside. I have gone through a lot living this life of lie and its so hard but I cannot come clean, not now maybe not ever.

Cc: Lalasticlala

go and watch the movie ''Suits'' an American legal drama television series (Mike Ross will inspire you) cool cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: I Work With A Dead Man's Certificate: I Need Help..please HELP A Nlder by gazilion: 4:37pm On Nov 19, 2015
jabojafa:
dis story get k-leg o, how were u able to do IT defence, seminar presentatn n project defence using his matric numba n urs with one personality? Do u mean in d whole dept nobody else knew his matric numba? So many questns to answer. All d same forgt dt ur gf. She cant do more dan a dead rat. Even if she tell someone, its inconsequential except she expose ur thru d media/social media. If u happen to find luv again, keep dis secret of urs to ursef. But again wot did ur parents/family/siblings say abt u changing ur identity?

This post just busted this story as fake. Guys please don't waste your time ..
Re: I Work With A Dead Man's Certificate: I Need Help..please HELP A Nlder by peterbello(m): 4:38pm On Nov 19, 2015
db10dtruth:
Fellows I need help.

During my early uni days I got carried away by extra activities which pretty much cost me academically and even if I am among the best in my dept my result suffered, as a result my CGPA was embarrassing to say the least.

Upon resuming 300 Level, a good friend of mine did not resume, after a few weeks I was worried as you would expect so I traveled down to his family's house to inquire since his number was not going through and was told about his sad demise. He had an accident which cost him his life. I was saddened by what had happened because he was really good and was most probably the 4 best student in the dept, strong CGPA, a 2.1, he was really good not just academically but he had pure natural talent and the way I see it was the hope of his family.

On my way back so many thoughts were running through my mind....my result is poor and there's absolutely no way I can improve on that and still graduate with a 2.1 or even a 2.2 so I made a resolution.

On getting to the hostel I reflected on the whole thing and decided not to tell anyone but our course adviser. My friend was not the type that socialize, some persons in the dept don't even know him that well. He does all his things low-key, he's a very private person so I made an arrangement with our course adviser where I managed to convince him that it will be a shame if he's hard work is allowed to go to waste and amount to nothing, as usual with financial persuasion he allowed me to write his exams, I wrote both our exams until graduation where I graduated with a 3rd class and him a 2.1.

To cut a long story short, I did a change of name and began using his result; all this without anybody's knowledge but me and our course adviser.

It was very complicated but somehow I managed to use his result and even studied abroad with it, got my masters and other professional certificate before I got a 6 figure job in Lagos and came back home.
Ever since I got back I have been doing really well for myself and I have gone as far as taking good care of his family financially as well as training his siblings in school and presently sponsoring 2 in the university. I rented an apartment and bought his dad a car, I know it will never suffice for what their son may have done but I'm only trying the little I can to compensate for their loss as well as for pretending to be their son without their knowledge.

About 8 months ago I met a girl and we fell in love, we've been dating and 2 months ago I pooped the question and she accepted. We've been making our wedding arrangements but ever since I feel I have been hiding my real self from her and decided to tell her what I did many years ago. Initially there was no reaction but then this week she came to me and said she cannot get married to a fraud and gave me back the ring.
I'm scared and confuse she may ruin everything, she may reveal my secret which obviously will get me fired and most definitely a jail time. I don't know what to do, I have tried to reason with her and have done way too many explanations but she's not bulging. I don't want to go to jail and I don't want to lose my job. I'm really confuse. What can I do to change her mind or make her not to tell on me or get me fired or even worse go to jail?

Please I need help, real help please....you guys should share your wise words. I can't tell any of my friends, I can't tell anyone about my secret, this is the only place I can pour our my heart and seek advice.

I am dying inside. I have gone through a lot living this life of lie and its so hard but I cannot come clean, not now maybe not ever.

Bae has watched too many Nollywood movies. So she's afraid the ghost of the dead will start haunting her later in life. What you need to do is to talk senses into her head. If you weren't good intellectually, you wouldn't have maintained the good result.
But talking to her won't be a permanent solution. She would be unstable and change later. A permanent solution is to get rid of the problem....forever. She's your problem now so you can make her sleep with the fishes. You've done bad things before (by stealing from a dead man) so sending someone to the great beyond shouldn't be a problem. After all is done, make sure you don't Bleep up again. Or you'll continue cleaning your mess.
Re: I Work With A Dead Man's Certificate: I Need Help..please HELP A Nlder by misspicy(f): 4:41pm On Nov 19, 2015
duduade:
Miss Holier than thou, stop bringing spirituality into this matter.....
mr Sinner must you carry the matter for your empty head even though you had no advice for OP tongue
Re: I Work With A Dead Man's Certificate: I Need Help..please HELP A Nlder by Phemmyrans: 4:43pm On Nov 19, 2015
You don't address that lady has your fiancee, i don't believe in fiance who will not sit you down and advice you properly but rather turn her back at you, if Jesus were to be that bad, she might not be living by now , cause she is also a sinner.

As for you, you have done a very bad thing , and you need a serious overhaul in all your ways. u don't need to confess to anyone,coz she has told many already, all you need do is to go and confess your sin to God and change location totally, otherwise, the girl will send you to jail soon by telling her family , friends and colleagues about you.

may you have a change of mind and sin no more !
Re: I Work With A Dead Man's Certificate: I Need Help..please HELP A Nlder by Dannieln1: 4:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
Na we we dey here...
Just go back to her and tell her you were playing a prank on Her and she has failed you...
Except if you don show her ur real result,Change of name document etc dat wan don become one chance
Re: I Work With A Dead Man's Certificate: I Need Help..please HELP A Nlder by misspicy(f): 4:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
peterbello:

Bae has watched too many Nollywood movies. So she's afraid the ghost of the dead will start haunting her later in life. What you need to do is to talk senses into her head. If you weren't good intellectually, you wouldn't have maintained the good result.
But talking to her won't be a permanent solution. She would be unstable and change later. A permanent solution is to get rid of the problem....forever. She's your problem now so you can make her sleep with the fishes. You've done bad things before (by stealing from a dead man) so sending someone to the great beyond shouldn't be a problem. After all is done, make sure you don't Bleep up again. Or you'll continue cleaning your mess.

shocked....OP flee from this type of advice ooo

1 Like

Re: I Work With A Dead Man's Certificate: I Need Help..please HELP A Nlder by yomi007k(m): 4:48pm On Nov 19, 2015
UjGina:
what makes the op different from those of you who pay machinary to write ur exams for you.i dont think there is anything wrong with that and i dont think the op is telling the whole truth cause this certificate saga is not enough reason for the babe to dump him.there is more to this story.

No machinery is smart enuf to write exams for me.

Speak 4 urself.
Re: I Work With A Dead Man's Certificate: I Need Help..please HELP A Nlder by desy24444(m): 4:49pm On Nov 19, 2015
Bros,u mess up for telling ur wife 2 be. Well I suggest u come clean 2 d family and b ready for anytin OR do change of name and claim dat this dead guy's name is ur mothers maiden name.get it done b4 dis girl take it 2 prison. For more info call me 07034993330
Re: I Work With A Dead Man's Certificate: I Need Help..please HELP A Nlder by chumakk: 4:50pm On Nov 19, 2015
Are you the one that killed him?
Re: I Work With A Dead Man's Certificate: I Need Help..please HELP A Nlder by sholay2011(m): 4:51pm On Nov 19, 2015
And you did both your exams and his??

I don't buy this story. Nice script though.
Re: I Work With A Dead Man's Certificate: I Need Help..please HELP A Nlder by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 19, 2015
db10dtruth:
Fellows I need help.

Story story. This your lie can wake the dead undecided
Re: I Work With A Dead Man's Certificate: I Need Help..please HELP A Nlder by duduade: 5:06pm On Nov 19, 2015
misspicy:

mr Sinner must you carry the matter for your empty head even though you had no advice for OP tongue
so why is your tongue sticking out like an immmbeeciiillee that you are..? Rubbish
Re: I Work With A Dead Man's Certificate: I Need Help..please HELP A Nlder by Etizz: 5:20pm On Nov 19, 2015
There is one strong secret everybody have to keep within themselves..... Why don't u make dis your strong secret,...

Beside, d did has bin done, why not move on wit your normal life,

U have bleeped up already, the only way is to reverse the matter to your woman and tell her it's all a joke and see if she believes or not,..... It's all in her hand not ours....

Wish u well.
Re: I Work With A Dead Man's Certificate: I Need Help..please HELP A Nlder by lionphil(m): 5:22pm On Nov 19, 2015
stupidity:
If this is true, I am speechless. Or typless rather grin
OP have committed several offenses!
Against the law
Against God
And against the dead.

I can't advise you on how to deal with your lady amicably,
Just ask God for forgiveness
And surrender yourself to the authority.

No advice here can do you good on THE LONG RUN.

As far as I am concerned, he has helped the dead...though he benefited from it, the dead will be happy that he took very good care of his parents and siblings in his absence. The dead ain't biased.... If the lady is threatening you,

Kill her!

You met a terrible lady

Anyone that quotes me will lose his/her family members
Re: I Work With A Dead Man's Certificate: I Need Help..please HELP A Nlder by refreshrate: 5:28pm On Nov 19, 2015
[quote author=Missonas post=40191679][/quote]

Being intelligent shouldn't be a burden. However it is for some.

1 Like

Re: I Work With A Dead Man's Certificate: I Need Help..please HELP A Nlder by olushowunm(m): 5:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
db10dtruth:
Fellows I need help.

Go and do change of name again to ur name and then tell school to oblige with the request. So if u are bearing Sopona Olusogo Adetuye before on ur former school records and ur friend is bearing Adesepe Adetunji Ololade... Just go and change the name to Sopona Ololade Olusogo... So u r even and the school will change d records for u with d right bribe. cheers.
Re: I Work With A Dead Man's Certificate: I Need Help..please HELP A Nlder by Mekzmoney(m): 5:40pm On Nov 19, 2015
Oga, women keep secrets pass men ooh..
If na lie, cum and ask my X grin

Any woman dat gossip a lot can't keep secret,but those dat gosip small (of course, every woman gosips) cn keep secret a lot.

lekjons:
women don't keep secrets..smiley
Re: I Work With A Dead Man's Certificate: I Need Help..please HELP A Nlder by friends4ever(m): 5:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
What is the meaning of don't let the cat out of the bag...
Re: I Work With A Dead Man's Certificate: I Need Help..please HELP A Nlder by BEASTER(m): 5:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
She is right because she don't want soil her hands any more with evils man like you. repent and ask GOD for forgiveness.
Re: I Work With A Dead Man's Certificate: I Need Help..please HELP A Nlder by BEASTER(m): 5:47pm On Nov 19, 2015
She is right because she don't want to soil her hands any more with evils man like you. repent and ask GOD for forgiveness.
Re: I Work With A Dead Man's Certificate: I Need Help..please HELP A Nlder by 9jatatafo(m): 5:48pm On Nov 19, 2015
OP you made a very terrible mistake for telling a girl you haven't married to that deep and dark secret. Women are devilish and I am sure she will most definitely reveal it. For the girl to refuse you just because of what you told her. Then she is not yours. Don't ever do the mistake if telling the family of your late friend. Make sure the secret is between you, course adviser and the girl. Also don't marry the girl as she could use it against you in the future. Kneel down and confess to God. Also start making plans and retire from using that certificate to work in Nigeria. Maybe save money to build a house and venture into business and live a low key life
Re: I Work With A Dead Man's Certificate: I Need Help..please HELP A Nlder by InvertedHammer: 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2015
/
There are some secrets that you carry to the grave.

But then, you deserve what you get.

The end doesn't always justify the means.

/
Re: I Work With A Dead Man's Certificate: I Need Help..please HELP A Nlder by damocool(m): 5:56pm On Nov 19, 2015
dazekid:

You are not God, stop judging. You're simply basing your opinion on sentiment.
Did u just say sentiment! my opinion solely based on scriptures bro... You could as well relate the whole thing to you pastor and hear him out...
Re: I Work With A Dead Man's Certificate: I Need Help..please HELP A Nlder by project7(m): 5:59pm On Nov 19, 2015
I didn't read to the end but this story is one big fat lie!
If you graduated from a university, you wouldn't believe this fake story.
So in your department someone with a strong cgpa is not known that you just adopted his name? Just like that? What about passport photos and ids? What about o level certificates? clearance?
Gimmi a brake!
Re: I Work With A Dead Man's Certificate: I Need Help..please HELP A Nlder by damocool(m): 6:03pm On Nov 19, 2015
ify84:

Yea, but I believe restitution is dependent. .. that is, sometimes the spirit insist on restitution, other times, silence.
No bro, it's a must bro if you re GENUINELY BORN AGAIN, scripture never puts it as dependent, read through the scripture you will find out the modalities of restitution...
Re: I Work With A Dead Man's Certificate: I Need Help..please HELP A Nlder by jomoh: 6:05pm On Nov 19, 2015
lekjons:
women don't keep secrets..smiley

1st rule of survival "NEVER TELL A WOMAN YOUR SECRET"

2nd rule of survival "SOME SECRETS ARE WORTH DYING WITH"

3rd rule of survival "IF YOU MUST REVEAL YOUR SURVIVAL SECRET TO SOMEONE, LET IT BE ON YOUR DEATH BED AND REMEMBER THE 1ST RULE"
Re: I Work With A Dead Man's Certificate: I Need Help..please HELP A Nlder by jomoh: 6:10pm On Nov 19, 2015
henryhemon:

Am sorry to burst your bubble, she is worth it and she is a very good woman,how many can resist marrying a comfortable man knowing how he made his money,she's very rare bred. Don't give someone a bad name to hang him or her.

Bro I beg to differ but she's not. Whatever happened to ride or die. The guy must have stupidly trusted her enough to stupidly share his secret with her. Even if he must share the secret at all they should've gotten married first.

1 Like

Re: I Work With A Dead Man's Certificate: I Need Help..please HELP A Nlder by NNPCFACTS: 6:15pm On Nov 19, 2015
When you are pussy whipped and you forget yourself, this is the result. That your babe dey craze. The so called result is half yours and half the dead guy.
Forget about the babe, she is envious and spiteful. Husband no easy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mohammed Babandede Resumes Duty After Recovery From Coronavirus / 100 Excavators Worked Together To Dismantle A Bridge Overnight In China(Photos) / I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.