Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story (58798 Views)

HELP!!! MY FIANCEE IS DENYING ME SEX AFTER AN ACTIVE SEXUAL LIFE / What My Sister Did Last Night That Really Shocked Me / Two Fruits That Destroyed The World (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story by frankcris(m): 1:06pm On Nov 19, 2015
She swallowed...smh
Re: A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story by kennygun(m): 2:03pm On Nov 19, 2015
PREVIOUSLY
after my sex excapade with lola we have been f**king our brains out with her teaching me many sex style when it comes to f**king even showing me how to make a lady beg for sex then i decided to take my adventures to the next level

AND NOW
Hello steph...i said turning to her
Hw u honey? she asked
(see this one ohh i thought)
Am ok .....so are you heading down the road?
Yea i live in that three storey building pointing at a house not too far from mine
So u live along my road?i asked excitedly
Yes i came to nigeria last 2weeks ago i wanna take my waec here before going back...she said
Oh i see...as i smiled getting close to her house she asked do you mind coming in?
Mmm no probs as she was pleading with her eye
She lead me to their apartment
Hmm what a cool place u have here i said looking around the house
Thanks its just me and my aunt and shes hardly around(hmm ur on girl)
So what can i offer you she asked
Something pleasurable nd sweet,,,i said teasenly
Do u really want that she asked drawing near to me
Yes if its that pleasurable i said touching her leg crouching up to her laps,,in a second we locked lips as if our life depended on it i unbottened her shirt as she did mine in a second we where both n**ked i disengaged from her mouth as i licked her ear down to her neck she gave me a nice moan bt isnt audible enough to her what she said as she buried her finger in my back holding me tightly i moved futher grabing her breast hungrily in my mouth sucking as if i would get a milk in it she now made her maon audible auoo bae suck me hmmm arghh oh yea ahhhnn i continued sucking till i went down to her vegina dat is now damn wet by now i wasnt ready to f**k her so i continued teasing her i rolled my tongue around her clit sending a swift sensation to her hormone she cried ohh bae you know how to treat a lady ahh jeezz ohh hmmmnn i moved to sucking her kitty cat which is so swetty like berry her red cunt was damn flesh as i licked to her G spot making her to jitter please f**k me she said pleading as she cant hold her self she held my face tight to her cunt but i breaked loose to continue my mouth sucking action now crying in pleasure please kenny Bleep me sucking to my satisfaction i inserted my dick as she gavee a fading maon 'ahh' i started thrusting in and out of her slowly as her kitty cat is a bit tight hhmm kenny Bleep me hard she said holding me as i increased my momentum i banged her as she held to my neck crossing her leg around my waiste i continue going in and out of her like a wounded lion am cuming ahaaaaaa she poured as i felt a hot liquid on my cock i lead her down on a missionary style for about 4mins then she took me by suprised riding me on cow girl position i jerked she pounded up and down leaving me in moan of esctasy arhh bae Bleep me steph ride me as i pressed her breast pinching her tit as she continue like she is chasing a wild goose,,,,am aproching bae i said jjust give me all your load as shes also approching we hit our climax at the same time ,,,we slumbed at the the couch as we drift to pre orgasim slumber

Ding dong!!!the door alarm sounded.........
Re: A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story by sweetMichael(m): 2:15pm On Nov 19, 2015
the story those not sand like a virgin.. doing it like expert
Re: A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story by kennygun(m): 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2015
pleased i would apreciate your comments please both positive and negative Please dont observe and leave drop ur coments if am to continue or not
Re: A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story by kennygun(m): 12:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
We woke up rushing our wears on as steph rushed to the door and opened it

Good evening aunt..steph welcomed her

i also joined in the exchange of pleasantry but she gave me a who are you look but steph cut in aunt this is kenny my friend and kenny here is my aunt i tolld you about

Hw u kenny she asked

Am fine ma

Hope you wont spoil my neice(if she knw how bad she is)

(suprised)no ma i said innocently as she went to her room

Omg its past 5 i have to go i told steph in a panicking voice

So soon please stay and have dinner

Sorry i cant please some other time ok

Okay but lemme see u out

I dashed out pecking steph and ran streight home

Lola was outside washing seeing me she smilled but i was not ready for her as i walked stright to the door

Evening sandra ....i greeted my sis and went up to take my bath

My sis was with her friend but i never noticed her cos she sitted close behind the door...is that your brother sophy asked sandra

Yes and whats that look for

He is a cute guy i like him

Hea you are older than him sandra said

This is 21st century for crying out loud she persisted *
meanwhile

After my bath i went down only with my boxer not knowing about the visitor

seeing her i was stunned but walked to the couch and sat down facing the tv set but i noticed sophy's gaze on me i felt embaracced at first but decided to get back at her

A little while my sis phone rang she picked and talked as if its an emergency she told her friend she would be back in a moment before running out....(now its now me and this girl i said to myself)

hi ken am sophy she said bringing her hand for a shake i responded but held her hand looking streight in her eye she gave me a what are u thinking look i smiled and slide off her hand
Though i was not in the mood for sex but the girl really freaked me out when she came close to where i sat.
looking at sophy she is really an angel
Fair skinned with a blond eye havnt met or lemme say bleeped a girl that has a well round bolsom like her,checking her from where she sat its a bomb cos her behind is well carved out but far more older than me
So kenny why dont you change that movie its kinda boring
So what type of movie do you like
Just change this one
I changed the movie walking back to the couch and making body contact with her though not looking at her
We continued watching till it moved to a sex scene
Knowing what i did i just kept calm to feel her body reaction
She starts to feel uncomfortable slowly she pressed her bolsom beside me
(now its my turn)
I turned to her looking intensly in her eye she gave me back the look but in a sexy way
in a sec we locked our lips licking any lickable tracing my hand to her skirt i unziped her puting my hand in her undies its already wet,i slides it off putting my hand in her kitty cat still kissing as if our life depended on it,she gave a loud moan 'uohn'
My dick was now hard like an iron
Sophy!!!
My sis called from outside we dis engaged as she dressed herself moving to the door
Oh shit i said as she was leaving,i moved to my room still hard i can even Bleep anybody in my rader in that particular moment
My phone rang
Hello anne
Ken pls i would like to tell you something
Whats it dear
Come over to my house and please dont keep me waiting (hangs up)
Wow today wont be that bad i said puting on my jean and shirt
Re: A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story by kennygun(m): 2:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
many views and no comment i quit
Re: A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story by sandro105(m): 4:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
keep on ,I'm following.. its intresting
Re: A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story by Mhizkel(f): 8:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
frankcris:

i thought its "asi"?
Maybe
Re: A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story by frankcris(m): 10:32am On Nov 21, 2015
Mhizkel:

Maybe

nice dp...
Re: A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story by Mhizkel(f): 12:41pm On Nov 21, 2015
frankcris:

nice dp...
Thank yousmiley
Re: A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story by frankcris(m): 12:49pm On Nov 21, 2015
Mhizkel:

Thank yousmiley

do you speak french?
Re: A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story by Mhizkel(f): 12:52pm On Nov 21, 2015
frankcris:

do you speak french?
Yes. Do you?
Re: A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story by frankcris(m): 12:54pm On Nov 21, 2015
Mhizkel:

Yes. Do you?

no...but i wanna learn

can you help?
Re: A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story by Mhizkel(f): 1:05pm On Nov 21, 2015
frankcris:

no...but i wanna learn
can you help?
Yes, I can. Why do you wanna learn?
Re: A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story by Mhizkel(f): 1:06pm On Nov 21, 2015
frankcris:

no...but i wanna learn
can you help?
Re: A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 21, 2015
Mhizkel:

qui a appris que vous français ?
Re: A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story by frankcris(m): 1:11pm On Nov 21, 2015
Mhizkel:

i like french...and it would be a pleasure to learn from you
Re: A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story by Mhizkel(f): 6:50pm On Nov 21, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
qui a appris que vous français ?
Mon papa et institut
Re: A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story by Mhizkel(f): 6:51pm On Nov 21, 2015
frankcris:

i like french...and it would be a pleasure to learn from you
Sure you'd be a good student?cheesy
Re: A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 21, 2015
Mhizkel:

Mon papa et institut
bon. vous êtes allé à une école de français?
Re: A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story by Mhizkel(f): 9:15pm On Nov 21, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
bon. vous êtes allé à une école de français?
Pas Vraiment.
Re: A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:40am On Nov 22, 2015
ENDtIME StORIES AND END tIME HOUSEMAID.....GOD IS WACHING U angry angry angry angry angry
Re: A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story by frankcris(m): 4:53am On Nov 22, 2015
Mhizkel:

Sure you'd be a good student?cheesy

i promise to try my best
Re: A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story by kennygun(m): 2:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
update loading . . .
Re: A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story by kennygun(m): 7:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
Getting to ann's appartment isnt that long cos i took a cab been in my state of Hot
almost at her gate i flashed her number to let her know am around and if coast is clear for me
She came out ushering me in with a hug which i reciprocated
(looking at her i could see her eye was really swallon nd in a flash my urge to Bleep her had died)
Baby why are u moody?
hearing that she burst out crying in my arms
I...i...i....she said but couldnt finished as she cried louder
You what?i asked confused and in a compasionate manner
I i was raped she said sobbing
Whattttt!!! I exclaimed
When how who did that shit?
All those question i asked while she kept on crying like a baby
I cuddled her for a while till she gets hold of herself
They where group of frat members(cultist)she said breaking the silence
Do you know them
No i only knew one of them but i have his younger brother's pix cos we took it whille we are still in junior class years ago but ken thats not my problem now she said looking stright in my eye
What again dear
my mum said i will be leaving the country cos of the new development to remove me from trauma but am really gonna miss u
In tears still in awe of her been molested yet she is leaving me
I broke into tears with her
Ann is the only girl i loved so much which made me not to push her or lure her to have sex with me
Can you give me the pix i said in a strange voice
Here but what are u going to do?
I stood up and left as she kept calling me
I could remember her saying are u angry with me in a sad voice but i couldnt turn cos i were really angry with everything not been the first to Bleep her,her been raped,her leaving me i could not take it anymore as my heart was bent on revenge
My phone kept ringing at the early hours of friday
I checked but saw it was ann calling
Few days ago she told me she would be leaving for newyork to futher her education and told me she would like me to be there at her house before she leaves
I could not stand the emotion so i switch off my phone(wrong step i took)
Nothing much happened till after waec,jamb and post utme as i was in trauma of ann leaving me has not died out i even turned down lola when she asked for sex till one day i just need someone to have a nice day with
I secretly took sophy's number from my sisters phone and called her she arranged a hotel room for us to meet...
welcome ken as she opened the hotel door for me
Hi sexy i said smilling
Lets not start this getting to know each other i want you to Bleep me kenny she said taking off her cloth
Thats why am here bae i said pulling off my dress in the same pace......
Re: A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story by kennygun(m): 9:11pm On Nov 22, 2015
We locked lips hungrily licking any traces of sweet as if there is any.she held my dick and rushed it into her mouth deepthroating me gush i ve never been sucked like this in my life cos sophy handled me like an expert
Ohh bae f**k ur really damn ohh hmmm i moaned as she kept mouth fucking me..she slide down sucking my balls leaving me in moan of esctasy ohhhhh sophy ur d bomb keep fuckin me in a space of some mins i was about hitting my climax
Oh sophy am approaching arrrhhh hmnnn
Cum on me boo just give me the load she said increasing the sucking momentum
In a sec i exploaded every bit of my cum on her face as she gave me a satisfied look
Its my turn i said grabbing her she giggled
I made her lie back on the bed as i start my toungue action on her kitty cat i rolled my tungue deep and released to the G spot where she gave a light moan i then proceded licking and sucking her dry
Yea kenny suck me dry hmmmmm ohhhnn f**k she moaned holding my head deep inside her kitty cat ohhhhhh she cumed inside my mouth and i licked her
lemme Bleep ur brains out i said thrusting my roaster deep inside her kitty cat
Ohh ur huge ken
I pounded her as she kept mouning calling me names i ve never heard before
I turned stood her up hanging one of her leg on my sholder and banged her she kept moaning ohhh hmmmnnn ohhh Bleep me kennnn ohhh yeaaa hmnn am aproching in a sec we hit our climax as she slumbed on the bed and i ontop of her
Re: A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story by kennygun(m): 9:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
nawa ohh am drifting it away from sex to action pls comment now
Re: A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story by kennygun(m): 10:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
thats last update till dis ghost readers decides to coment
Re: A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story by ifyeky(m): 11:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
Learner turn expert over night.... I'm watching u
Re: A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story by kennygun(m): 6:19am On Nov 23, 2015
ifyeky:
Learner turn expert over night.... I'm watching u
keep watchinggg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number / 12 Reasons Why Guys Like Shy Girls: Do You Agree? / Null

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.