Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

These Weird Sexual Traditions Will Totally Shock You! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Weird Sexual Traditions Will Totally Shock You! (13026 Views)

Weird Sexual Fetish / Come In Let's Talk About Our Weird Sexual Experience / 10 Most Shocking Sexual Traditions From Around The World (no 5 Will Shock You) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Weird Sexual Traditions Will Totally Shock You! by mandhi(m): 8:31am On Nov 19, 2015
Check out some sexual rituals practiced around the world in past and present. You’ll be totally shocked, amused, amazed and even disgusted!

Hawaian people.
Do you have a song dedicated to your... body part?

Before Hawaiian culture has been influenced and transformed by Europeans, Hawaiian people had public names for their genitals. And not only that: everyone, including Hawaiian royalty, had their own genital chants which praised their private parts both literally and figuratively. These chants called mele ma‘is celebrated the future generations. So, ancient Hawaiian islanders were much more creative than those who invented a “va-jay-jay” euphemism! Besides that, sex training was direct and firsthand. Young individuals learned of coitus and sex play from instruction, direct observation, and practice. As they slept in the family house, they observed their parents having coitus.

New Guineaian people

Sometimes growing up sucks - literally.

Growing up in the Sambian tribe of New Guinea sucks – literally. The tradition in this tribe is really far from usual. Young men there must fellate and then swallow the sperm of the mightiest warriors. It is believed that this sick ritual will make young people strong and mighty as those warriors. For the Sambia people of highland New Guinea, homosexuality and heterosexuality were not opposed, but were understood to be stages in a single sequence of normal male development. As the Sambia saw it, boys lacked a crucial substance necessary to develop muscle, stature, bravery, and other characteristics of a successful warrior. This substance, jurungdu, was concentrated in semen, which the boys would ingest in the course of homosexual acts during several stages of initiation. As a boy progressed in his initiation he would change from being a receiver of semen to a donor of semen, as younger initiates would perform MouthAction on him. At the end of the initiation process the adult man would marry and eventually maintain exclusively heterosexual relations.

Papuain People

Сhildren's erotic games.

The tribe of the Trobriand Islands, which is the part of the nation of Papua New Guinea, has customs that may surprise many. At seven or eight years of age, Trobriand children begin to play erotic games with each other and imitate adult seductive attitudes. About four or five years later, they begin to pursue sexual partners. They change partners often. Women are just as assertive and dominant as men in pursuing or refusing a lover. This is not only allowed, but encouraged. Women are just as active as men in pursuing sexual encounters. There's no social stigma involved.

Siwaian Tribe in Egypt.

Gay oasis.

Siwa tribe living in the Siwa oasis in Egypt had an extensive centuries-long tradition of homosexuality and rituals celebrating same-sex marriages which were eradicated by the Egyptian authorities only after the WWII. In 1937 the anthropologist Walter Cline wrote the first detailed ethnography of the Siwans in which he noted: "All normal Siwan men and boys practice sodomy...among themselves the natives are not ashamed of this; they talk about it as openly as they talk about love of women, and many if not most of their fights arise from homosexual competition....Prominent men lend their sons to each other. All Siwans know the matings which have taken place among their sheiks and their sheiks' sons....Most of the boys used in sodomy are between twelve and eighteen years of age."

Mangaian people

Mangaia island is a real paradise.

Mangaia is a tiny paradise island in the Pacific Ocean where sex exists for both pleasure and procreation and is a principal interest and activity. The Mangaian boy hears of masturbation at about 7 and begins the practice at the age 8 or 9. At 13, he undergoes the superincision ritual (a slit is made on the top of the penis, along its entire length) and the expert who performs the surgery gives him explicit sexual instruction. About two weeks after the operation, the boy has intercourse with an experienced woman who provides him with practice in various acts and positions. She specifically trains him in restraint so that he can have simultaneous orgasms with his partner. The young girl receives similar expert instruction and will typically have three or four successive boyfriends between the ages of 13 and 20. Mangaian parents encourage their daughters to have sexual experiences with several men so that they can find a marriage partner who is congenial. Boys aggressively seek out girls, typically having coitus every night. The average boy may have ten or more girlfriends before marriage. At around age 18, the Mangaians typically have sex most nights of the week with about three orgasms per night. All women apparently learn to experience orgasm. Bringing his partner to orgasm is one of the man’s primary sources of pleasure.

Insheer island

If you like sex, death is the best choice for you on this remote island.

Inisheer island is the total opposite to Mangaia. Inisheer is a remote island off the coast of Ireland. It contains small and isolated Irish catholic community described by the anthropologists as one of the most sexually repressed societies in the world. There is no formal sex education there, and sexual intercourse is treated by both sexes as a necessary evil which must be endured for the sake of reproduction. Phenomena such as menstruation and menopause are regarded with fear and disgust. Breast-feeding is avoided. Not only premarital sex, but kissing, caressing, and any affection is seen as too sexual and is therefore prohibited. Nudity is extremely private, to the extent that even a married couple conducts intercourse in the dark and fully clothed, except for genitals. The missionary position is the only way sex is practiced. Any other variation of sex is seen as deviant and sinful. The average age at marriage is 36 for men and 25 for women. A man is considered a "boy" until age 40. Even dogs there are whipped for licking their genitals. The repressive atmosphere, according to the researchers, led to high levels of drinking and alcohol-fuelled fights. Currently there are 250 people living in this sexual hell. Not surprisingly, the total population of this grim island never exceeded 500 people.

Himalayas land

In Himalayas, brothers share everything... Including their wife!

Some tribes in the Himalayas practice polyandry, where a group of brothers share a wife. This arrangement works best when the wife is adept at "scheduling" time with each brother. The thing is that there is little land available for farming and agriculture, and families with more than one son would be faced with the necessity to divide up their land where each son to start their own family. To avoid this, polyandry is practised.

UK polyandry.

Well, it’s practised not only in Himalayas, actually. Maria Butzki currently lives in London with her former husband and her current lover and makes love to both of them.

One big happy family.

They live in one apartment as one big happy family. “People might think it’s weird but I love both men and couldn’t choose between them,” Maria says. Paul, her former husband says about Maria’s lover that “Peter is a great guy. When Maria first had the affair with him I was just heartbroken. But as I got to know him, I realised we have so much in common. We both adore fishing, and he’s like a surrogate dad to the kids.” Peter adds: “We all get on so well. It doesn’t feel as if I’m ¬sharing Maria. There’s no -jealousy …it feels as if we are a team.”

1 Like

Re: These Weird Sexual Traditions Will Totally Shock You! by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 19, 2015
Ewww @ #2

The Mangaians though. They're so wild. I wonder if they're hot tongue
Re: These Weird Sexual Traditions Will Totally Shock You! by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 19, 2015
summary pls
Re: These Weird Sexual Traditions Will Totally Shock You! by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 19, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Ewww @ #2
oh come . . . on. grin
Re: These Weird Sexual Traditions Will Totally Shock You! by kunlexolu(m): 8:43am On Nov 19, 2015
Re: These Weird Sexual Traditions Will Totally Shock You! by Truckpusher(m): 8:43am On Nov 19, 2015
*Parks truck to learn more*

1 Like

Re: These Weird Sexual Traditions Will Totally Shock You! by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 19, 2015
Teempakguy:
oh come . . . on. grin

Lol, I just looked them up & they aren't bad looking at all. They look like Samoans. I'm relocating over there tongue

Re: These Weird Sexual Traditions Will Totally Shock You! by iceberylin(m): 8:45am On Nov 19, 2015
#2 tho...
Ignorance,is sperm rich in Glucose or they confusing Glucose for protein undecided
Re: These Weird Sexual Traditions Will Totally Shock You! by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
*Parks truck to learn more*
hw can u learn when u dnt have a brain?

2 Likes

Re: These Weird Sexual Traditions Will Totally Shock You! by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 19, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: These Weird Sexual Traditions Will Totally Shock You! by Khd95(m): 8:59am On Nov 19, 2015
God dat catholic community thogringrin
Re: These Weird Sexual Traditions Will Totally Shock You! by jejemanito: 9:03am On Nov 19, 2015
shocked
Re: These Weird Sexual Traditions Will Totally Shock You! by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 19, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, I just looked them up & they aren't bad looking at all. They look like Samoans. I'm relocating over there tongue
no you aren't. tongue
after the sexual buzz and stuff, you'd suddenly notice how dumb they all are. cheesy
Re: These Weird Sexual Traditions Will Totally Shock You! by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 19, 2015
iceberylin:
#2 tho...
Ignorance,is sperm rich in Glucose or they confusing Glucose for protein undecided
actually, it does contain protein as well.
Re: These Weird Sexual Traditions Will Totally Shock You! by Candyrain(m): 9:06am On Nov 19, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Ewww @ #2

Hahahaha... Very weird but I don't think "hot" is going to be a turn off for them.

1 Like

Re: These Weird Sexual Traditions Will Totally Shock You! by Candyrain(m): 9:08am On Nov 19, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Investigation/probe coming your way soon tongue

1 Like

Re: These Weird Sexual Traditions Will Totally Shock You! by ideyhere(f): 9:08am On Nov 19, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Please book ticket for two grin grin grin
Re: These Weird Sexual Traditions Will Totally Shock You! by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 19, 2015
Candyrain:

Investigation/probe coming your way soon tongue

Hahaha. Whatever.
Re: These Weird Sexual Traditions Will Totally Shock You! by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 19, 2015
ideyhere:

Please book ticket for two grin grin grin

Lol, girl let's go cheesy Plus the guys wear skirts, it's gonna be so easy, like taking candy from a baby wink grin

1 Like

Re: These Weird Sexual Traditions Will Totally Shock You! by Candyrain(m): 9:16am On Nov 19, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hahaha. Whatever.

This is not about whatever, I'm personally going to carry it out. Make sure you don't beg me.

1 Like

Re: These Weird Sexual Traditions Will Totally Shock You! by ideyhere(f): 9:21am On Nov 19, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, girl let's go cheesy Plus the guys wear skirts, it's gonna be so easy, like taking candy from a baby wink grin

Kikikikiki....and we're sure they're gonna be good at what they do grin grin grin
Let's be gone already cheesy

1 Like

Re: These Weird Sexual Traditions Will Totally Shock You! by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 19, 2015
Candyrain:

This is not about whatever, I'm personally going to carry it out. Make sure you don't beg me.

Depends on what kind of begging we're talking about tongue

*flips hair*

1 Like

Re: These Weird Sexual Traditions Will Totally Shock You! by Candyrain(m): 9:24am On Nov 19, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Depends on what kind of begging we're talking about tongue

*flips hair*

Don't push it lady.

**scratches nose**

1 Like

Re: These Weird Sexual Traditions Will Totally Shock You! by Candyrain(m): 9:36am On Nov 19, 2015
Does it mean there are no teenage virgins among the Mangaian people?

1 Like

Re: These Weird Sexual Traditions Will Totally Shock You! by iceberylin(m): 9:38am On Nov 19, 2015
Teempakguy:
actually, it does contain protein as well.
You don't understand my sentence angry
Re: These Weird Sexual Traditions Will Totally Shock You! by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 19, 2015
iceberylin:

You don't understand my sentence angry
i guess i didn't then . . .
Re: These Weird Sexual Traditions Will Totally Shock You! by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 19, 2015
ideyhere:

Kikikikiki....and we're sure they're gonna be good at what they do grin grin grin
Let's be gone already cheesy

Yes!!!

Can't contain the excitement

Re: These Weird Sexual Traditions Will Totally Shock You! by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 19, 2015
Candyrain:

Don't push it lady.

**scratches nose**

tongue
Re: These Weird Sexual Traditions Will Totally Shock You! by Candyrain(m): 9:46am On Nov 19, 2015
PunkyVeer:

tongue
You have PMs.

1 Like

Re: These Weird Sexual Traditions Will Totally Shock You! by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 19, 2015
Candyrain:

You have PMs.

Can, I replied to your message. Maybe there's a holdup somewhere.
Re: These Weird Sexual Traditions Will Totally Shock You! by bronzegoddess(f): 9:59am On Nov 19, 2015
Y
Re: These Weird Sexual Traditions Will Totally Shock You! by Candyrain(m): 10:04am On Nov 19, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Can, I replied to your message. Maybe there's a holdup somewhere.
You should try decongest the traffic holding it up tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drop Your Best Selfie!!! / My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. / How Do I Pet A Woman Oooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.