Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,254 members, 7,811,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) (12959 Views)

My Fiancee Tricked Me Into Sponsoring Her Marriage With Her secret Lover (PICS) / Bolt Driver Shares The Message His Wife Sent Him After His Tyre Got Punctured / Husband Exposes Nude Photos And Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by GISTM0RE: 11:27am On Mar 04, 2019
GistMore.com

A husband was heartbroken when he found his pregnant wife had been sexting another man and even sent him her nude photo.

The husband sent screenshots of the chat and nude photo to relationship counsellor, Joro Olumofin, and he, in turn, shared them to Instagram.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/husband-exposes-nude-photos-chats-his-pregnant-wife-sent-to-her-lover-pics

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

3 Likes

Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by GISTM0RE: 11:27am On Mar 04, 2019
See more 18+ sex photos here >>> SEE MORE 18+ SEX PHOTOS

Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by Chipink(f): 11:32am On Mar 04, 2019
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by Nne5: 11:33am On Mar 04, 2019
How sure is he that he's the father of the baby in the womb.

Messed up world.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by Rosay15(f): 11:34am On Mar 04, 2019
When I think I ve seen it all... Chai, this world shd just come to an end..

This is a clear case DAT no be d man get d belle, Omo I fear woman oh. Just imagine wat is going tru d man's head now.. Chai lipsrsealed... This is deep

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by GISTM0RE: 11:36am On Mar 04, 2019
Lol
Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by donstan18: 11:38am On Mar 04, 2019
Day in-Day out, I'll keep saying this; Marrying a virgin lady is one of the best thing that can happen to a man. They are sexually satisfied with whatever you can offer them, unlike these non-virgin hoes parading here and there.

Just look at the embarrassment and disgrace. A pregnant married woman for that matter.

Damn it!! ......May elephantiasis of the nipple be the case of anybody who'll expect me to marry a lady whose hymen isn't intact.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by dollytino4real(f): 11:40am On Mar 04, 2019
u will just die 4 nothing. it has happen it has happen, just pretend it never happen so dat u don't have b.p and die b4 ur time, let her guilt kill her not u

5 Likes

Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by Jay5mie: 11:40am On Mar 04, 2019
Women are scam

1 Like

Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by ojun50(m): 11:41am On Mar 04, 2019
This is what happen wen u choose to marry beautiful nd classic girl. Them sabi misbehave.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by nzeobi(m): 11:42am On Mar 04, 2019
quickly so away with her, a woman that can cheat won't hesitate to kill.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by nzeobi(m): 11:43am On Mar 04, 2019
dollytino4real:
u will just die 4 nothing. it has happen it has happen, just pretend it never happen so dat u don't have b.p and die b4 ur time, let her guilt kill her not u
are you OK at all, do you think that kind of woman will feel any atom of guilt

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by dollytino4real(f): 11:50am On Mar 04, 2019
nzeobi:

are you OK at all, do you think that kind of woman will feel any atom of guilt
no human dat does not feel guilt wen caught

1 Like

Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:51am On Mar 04, 2019
Ha¡!!!!!,the rate of infidelity in marriages these days is alarming

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 04, 2019
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

It's nice though....

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

1 Like

Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 04, 2019
I don't know what to say. some men are funny, how can you be topping up an already full woman?

any way he should forgive his wife for the sake of their unborn child. at least that is what they would have told the woman if her husband cheated. grin

6 Likes

Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by Bitterleafsoup: 12:17pm On Mar 04, 2019
donstan18:
Day in-Day out, I'll keep saying this; Marrying a virgin lady is one of the best thing that can happen to a man. They are sexually satisfied with whatever you can offer them, unlike these non-virgin hoes parading here and there.

Just look at the embarrassment and disgrace. A pregnant married woman for that matter.

Damn it!! ......May elephantiasis of the nipple be the case of anybody who'll expect me to marry a lady whose hymen isn't intact.
The lady was a virgin when they met read the linked story

2 Likes

Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by Apination(m): 12:18pm On Mar 04, 2019
That man is Lucky to still be alive, he might be poisoned soon undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by respect80(m): 12:26pm On Mar 04, 2019
donstan18:

Hope you are a virgin too?
grin

4 Likes

Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by joseph1832(m): 12:28pm On Mar 04, 2019
This might not be true. As long as Joro is involve.

11 Likes

Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by nzeobi(m): 12:29pm On Mar 04, 2019
dollytino4real:
no human dat does not feel guilt wen caught
please don't be like the woman.

1 Like

Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by Kendumazy(m): 1:17pm On Mar 04, 2019
Hmm
Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by dollytino4real(f): 1:32pm On Mar 04, 2019
nzeobi:

please don't be like the woman.
pls mind ur lane

1 Like

Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by Omalee(f): 1:58pm On Mar 04, 2019
donstan18:

What about the ones you broke theirs?

4 Likes

Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by Omalee(f): 2:00pm On Mar 04, 2019
I wonder why the man shared to the world?
It simply means they don't have a relationship, they're merely living together, no bond. The woman has no self worth. not fit to be a mother.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by Groovenaija360(m): 2:00pm On Mar 04, 2019
A Yoruba Woman Jesu
Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by okwabayi(m): 2:20pm On Mar 04, 2019
It’s his problem and cross.
Let him carry it.
Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by Margy: 2:27pm On Mar 04, 2019
After reading this.. I'm in pains!.. serious pains!.. I'm in pains!.. good girls can't find a good man... this life sef... a good girl gets a bad man.. a bad girl gets a good man.. who did the good girls wrong!.. who did this man wrong

Aaaarrggh.. to be forewarned is to be forearmed

I'm in safiaapainss!

9 Likes

Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by Grace001: 2:47pm On Mar 04, 2019
ENIMONEY:
I don't know what to say. some men are funny, how can you be topping up an already full woman?

any way he should forgive his wife for the sake of their unborn child. at least that is what they would have told the woman if her husband cheated. grin

What is this one saying? That unborn child isn't his, he should just forget about it. When a man doesn't like the mother he can never like the child, men who love their child so dearly equally love the mother as well. Most girls on nairaland can do worse than this, don't be surprise when you see them saying all sort of nonsense trying to justify this act. I pity the guys that will marry most of this girls on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 04, 2019
Looks staged " not raw this time " who ever says that ?

3 Likes

Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by aristocratic5(m): 3:10pm On Mar 04, 2019
Hmmmmmmm. There is fire on d mountain
Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by gobuchinny: 3:30pm On Mar 04, 2019
donstan18:

This is a very big lie my man grin marrying a virgin has its own risk because you have just opened Pandora box and woe betide you if you r not satisfying her..,she will explore wellla grin

Iz like locking a man up in prison and releasing him after many years.

Bro it's all in the character of the woman weather she has been processed in the past or a chasis at marriage it's all character..

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Bathroom PHOTOS I Am Exposing It / How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 / Nonverbal Communication In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.