Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,809 members, 7,827,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng (33768 Views)

Why Buhari Has Not Sacked Emefiele, CBN Governor - Pulse.NG / Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Udechukwu As Lawyer To Represent Him / Ministerial List: Wike, Amaechi Take Battle To Senate - The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by suzziematini(f): 4:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
nigger009:
your myopic cognition is your problem.

Alright..... now run along kid.....
Go get busy. Make yourself useful.
grin grin kiss kiss
Im out honey.
Baseless arguments give me no joy.
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by nigger009(m): 4:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
suzziematini:

Alright..... now run along kid..... Go get busy. Make yourself useful. grin grin kiss kiss Im out honey. Baseless arguments give me no joy.
bye old Aunty
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by nigger009(m): 4:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
teeowl:
I heard you went to have your head examined but the doctors found nothing there... you need to be castrated by the Fed. Govt or United Nations so that you don't breed, the world does not need more st.up.id people like you... cool

I can see u lack vision like your zoo fed govt "brood of vipers". It is about to fall
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
i give up.... i am not replying you again.

nigger009:
I can see u lack vision like your zoo fed govt "brood of vipers". It is about to fall
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
nigger009:
amu gi there

#BiafraHasComeToStay
I am clueless about that. But same to u and ur fellow pr!ck.
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by nigger009(m): 6:44pm On Nov 23, 2015
shadowgwalker:
I am clueless about that. But same to u and ur fellow pr!ck.
better stay clueless, pig.
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 23, 2015
nigger009:
better stay clueless, pig.
u danno nathin! Clueless 4kface !
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by princeBlack77(m): 8:37am On Nov 26, 2015
superstar1:

get in !!!! vagabond and descendant of cursed cain.
you fool.... we own d major resources that makes up d country, I will c how u people will cope when we separate.... since when did ur tribe started going to school from history of civilization??
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by superstar1(m): 10:37am On Nov 26, 2015
princeBlack77:
you fool.... we own d major resources that makes up d country, I will c how u people will cope when we separate.... since when did ur tribe started going to school from history of civilization??

id10t, tell us the resource you own in this country.

If you cannot list them for the world to see, you are a son of bastar.d, which makes you a super bastar.d

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos State Neighborhood Safety Corps Launched By Ambode (Photos) / Unknown Gunmen Storm Drinking Joint In Jos, Kill 10 People / Man On Solidarity Trek To Honour Buhari , Declared Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.