Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng (33737 Views)

Why Buhari Has Not Sacked Emefiele, CBN Governor - Pulse.NG / Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Udechukwu As Lawyer To Represent Him / Ministerial List: Wike, Amaechi Take Battle To Senate - The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by simplycarro: 3:55pm On Nov 19, 2015
bugzbunny:

Dnt bother urself abt dat
I saw an odua thread outside
Bye
Later kiss
Biafra or you Die.
Byeeee!! cheesy grin
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by bolabolakemi(f): 3:56pm On Nov 19, 2015
This happened during Abiola case then. It's well cool. Sign of levels
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by bugzbunny: 3:59pm On Nov 19, 2015
Damsola:
Alo lami lami la n ri. Enikan e ri a bo e. Walai ewe oju omi ki nisinmi. Oro yin oni ye ara yin. Stupid and ignorant fools
Yes ooooo
They should go and leave our lagos jare

Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by safarigirl(f): 4:07pm On Nov 19, 2015
simplycarro:

Sharrraaaaap dia! there was never any such talk of Referendum the period you quoted. You Baifrans are pathological liars. The only running denominator is your penchant for insults abuse and disparaging other Nigerians that refuses to share your directionless ideology of hate.
Show a link talking about referendum in the period you alleged.
I know you as a trouble maker, I'm well aware of your antecedents on this site, hence, I won't even engage you in your tomfoolery.

Nowhere in my comment, did i say I support Nnamdi Kanu or his actions, but it is expected of your ilk to assume people are 'Biafrans' where they don't express their disagreement in strong terms.

I would advise you to use Google, but once again, knowing who you are as well as your modus operandi, that would be a wasted advice, neither will I post anything cuz I can't waste MB on you. Feel free to quote me with more rants, but I won't reply. You should be grateful I even replied this nonsense you wrote.

2 Likes

Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by simplycarro: 4:10pm On Nov 19, 2015
safarigirl:
[s]I know you as a trouble maker, I'm well aware of your antecedents on this site, hence, I won't even engage you in your tomfoolery.

Nowhere in my comment, did i say I support Nnamdi Kanu or his actions, but it is expected of your ilk to assume people are 'Biafrans' where they don't express their disagreement in strong terms.

I would advise you to use Google, but once again, knowing who you are as well as your modus operandi, that would be a wasted advice, neither will I post anything cuz I can't waste MB on you. Feel free to quote me with more rants, but I won't reply. You should be grateful I even replied this nonsense you wrote[/s].
utter rubbish.
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by unclejb2(m): 4:15pm On Nov 19, 2015
size40:
Whether they fight to become Nnamdi Kanu's lawyer or not. One is for sure, Nnamdi Kanu must spend his Xmas in prison for insulting us in Nigeria.
foolishness has no cure. U need a miracle to get a good life
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by Escapevelocity(m): 4:20pm On Nov 19, 2015
superstar1:
Ordinary representation of their client -- The Ayatollah of alaigbo, the Lunatic Albino god of the Igbos aka The Dilector, is what the disorganised people from the jungle of Biafra are fighting on, how much more greater things?
hater gon' hate potatoes gon' potate.....do ur landlord call ur father those names u mentioned above....dnt take it personal!...ur brain is on recess
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by superstar1(m): 4:24pm On Nov 19, 2015
Escapevelocity:
hater gon' hate potatoes gon' potate.....do ur landlord call ur father those names u mentioned above....dnt take it personal!...ur brain is on recess

another waste of 9months.

i feel sorry for the dumbos present at your naming.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by ThisMeansWAR: 4:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
bugzbunny:
Why would it Wen I knw u are a Nonentity Just another scratch faced corpse using a keyboard
you sound super pained cheesy
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by pryme(m): 4:36pm On Nov 19, 2015
AkwaIbomrep1:
#FreeNnamdikanunow .....Akwa ibom isongo ! Iya! Annang mma! Iya! Uruan konk konk konk ukpabio ! Iyahyo ! ..... Let's join hand & emancipate our promise land the land of Akwa ibom of Biafra ,where we will have a say ,where we will not be seen as a tenth hand citizens, if Biafra also refuse to treat us well just like nigeria did, then we have every right to secede from Biafra ,it will easier for us to pull out of Biafra than nigeria but such thing will never ever happen in Biafra , there will be no marginalization because we have learnt a lot from nigeria ,my ppl dakkada the northerners will soon suck us dry ,look at the likes of atiku abubakar & co. feeding fat from our oil money show me one (oil) billionaire here in Akwa ibom ,,,none... All in the name of one nigeria while our boys are riding okada in lagos & sleep under the bridge , no refinery , no seaport, no confirm RICH man that u can compare with Oobasenjo's last daughter , our source of surviving has been fishing when we have oil both onshore/offshore ie land & sea, my ppl since nigeria loves u as some of u claim why can't they give us refinery as they gave to rivers , delta & even kaduna , imagine , yesterday oil big boys were awarded & no one Akwa ibomite were there .... Our hero,our brother major gen. Philip Effiong commander in chief of the Rep. Of Biafra whom we celebrated his 90th posthumous birthday yestaday 18th nov. 2015 fought for us to be free from this Fulani ppl who sucks our oil well dry , he fought for us so that we will not fight again but be free , so this emancipation movement is a peaceful movement for every Biafrans, no more war in this country we must be free from this slavery amicably in Jesus mighty name ....Amen !!! Yak Abasi ibom eyong adiong ndito Akwa ibom Biafra , Amen ....#VisitAkwaibom ,,,, ''I hate nigeria with passion''

you are a fool, you Ibibios won't get a sniff in Biafra if it is actualize. your sons and fathers will be killed by the self centered, blood thirsty, ego centric Ibos.
your Ibibio language will be fazed out, your lands will be taken over, your oil wells will be taken from you, the name Akwa Ibom will seize to exist.
You can't see clearly what's in front of you, why would you want to be a part of country where you count for nothing, you won't even be big enough to call your self "minority", if the Ibos can claim a land like Lagos (a known fact that it's the land of the Yorubas) as a No-Man's-Land, than who are you.

you better go ask your grand parents what the Ibos did to the Efiks (if you don't know as at that time Efiks and the Ibibios where in the same state) During the Bafria war.

Ibibio imaga mfon

2 Likes

Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 19, 2015
safarigirl:
they asked. You just don't know because you have refused to educate yourself as you think the struggle doesn't concern you because you're not from there.

They asked for a referendum in 2011 through to 2013....the Biafran agitation was one of the issues that gave rise to the call for the National Confab....the same Confab that had a certain region trash the regionalism suggestion due to their majority presence. The same Confab that has had it's resolutions trashed by this government.

As you can read, my moniker is not 'Google'.....the sooner most of you use that precious tool, the better for us all.

Was it not u Igbos DT wanted this our federalism? Nobody else wanted it. You gave it to us, scrapped regionalization and unified us. You had a coup in order to get it. So ur saying all ur leaders were wrong and d rest of us were right when we rejected federalism.
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by ThisMeansWAR: 4:41pm On Nov 19, 2015
pryme:

you are a fool, you Ibibios won't get a sniff in Biafra if it is actualize. your sons and fathers will be killed by the self centered, blood thirsty, ego centric Ibos.
your Ibibio language will be fazed out, your lands will be taken over, your oil wells will be taken from you, the name Akwa Ibom will seize to exist.
You can't see clearly what's in front of you, why would you want to be a part of country where you count for nothing, you won't even be big enough to call your self "minority", if the Ibos can claim a land like Lagos (a known fact that it's the land of the Yorubas) as a No-Man's-Land, than who are you.

you better go ask your grand parents what the Ibos did to the Efiks (if you don't know as at that time Efiks and the Ibibios where in the same state) During the Bafria war.

Ibibio imaga mfon
stop preaching to the ediot.. He is just another imposter from eroded cursed land of alaibo
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by babajero(m): 4:42pm On Nov 19, 2015
WeedSeller:
grin

Wu knws weda Nnamdi kanu don dey other side? Dey chop kola With dem ancestors..

Dem 2 lawyers
Are not concerned bout Nnamdi;its all bout money'dey probably v seen d money coming after evry day-to day- arguments in court..#

Biafra-minded Yeeboz shu juz roll enter 2016 with peace..'

It's obvious your slavery is inborn.
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by Escapevelocity(m): 4:58pm On Nov 19, 2015
superstar1:

another waste of 9months.

i feel sorry for the dumbos present at your naming.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
u re a huge insult to a sane community of homo sapiens....u can go nd join obj in the zoo with his fellow homo erectus....
#spermmisroad like u
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by superstar1(m): 5:20pm On Nov 19, 2015
Escapevelocity:
u re a huge insult to a sane community of homo sapiens....u can go nd join obj in the zoo with his fellow homo erectus....
#spermmisroad like u

flat.hea,d orangotang nyamiri is still talking.

You should have been disposed off as monthly period.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by safarigirl(f): 5:54pm On Nov 19, 2015
janellemonae:

Was it not u Igbos DT wanted this our federalism? Nobody else wanted it. You gave it to us, scrapped regionalization and unified us. You had a coup in order to get it. So ur saying all ur leaders were wrong and d rest of us were right when we rejected federalism.
abeg, who is the 'you igbos'?

You're not even nonpartisan enough to be engaged in any form of argument. I don't believe my words were written in terms of 'we' and 'us'.

1 Like

Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by Escapevelocity(m): 6:09pm On Nov 19, 2015
superstar1:

flat.hea,d orangotang nyamiri is still talking.

You should have been disposed off as monthly period.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
if not for ''nyamiri's'' u would hv been somewhere near sudan with ur cattles da.nburan uba sheke,daniska.....zakachi kindin shakiran uwarka.....u irritate me like ur descendants genetal warts
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 19, 2015
safarigirl:
abeg, who is the 'you igbos'?

You're not even nonpartisan enough to be engaged in any form of argument. I don't believe my words were written in terms of 'we' and 'us'.

ooook. I'm extremely nonpartisan btw. Visionless parties.
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by realsammy: 6:20pm On Nov 19, 2015
the name that causes headache, pain, tears n sleepless night to Nigerian thieves is BIAFRA OR NNAMDI KANU.
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
babajero:
It's obvious your slavery is inborn.

Ewo loshie ode !

Man '
How did u end up with 1 like?
U deserve more than that for looking anomalous ..'
Totally malformed face structure..#
"Nincompoop juvenile who thinks he can word
evrybody'

1 Like

Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by appliedscience(m): 7:25pm On Nov 19, 2015
The exact picture of the future of biafra, if it ever comes to limelight.
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by MightySparrow: 7:55pm On Nov 19, 2015
Ioannes:
hahahaha. see fight over legal fees. the struggle for survival is real.

TRUST IGBOS 'na business' The two lawyers will betray him if more money comes from the opposition. A PEOPLE of worthless ideology.

1 Like

Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by djbigc86: 7:58pm On Nov 19, 2015
There was a mistake in the first link.here is the original link download and share http://9jabaze.com/site_52.xhtml?get-id=14682
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 19, 2015
MightySparrow:

TRUST IGBOS 'na business' The two lawyers will betray him if more money comes from the opposition. A PEOPLE of worthless ideology.

na so.
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by AkwaIbomrep1: 9:18pm On Nov 19, 2015
pryme:

Ibibio imaga mfon
so which one is better ? ....northerners all the way from niger rep. Come down to the south to take our oil ...my friend,it's far better an igbo man who is my immediate neighbor takes it, na we we ..... you yorubas like creating enmity btw we & our igbo brothers ..... so now that Akwa ibom is in nigeria are we known ? , has ur brothers not claiming our oil wells ? ,show me one oil billionaire here in Akwa ibom .... absolutely none ...Like I said, if Biafra do not treat us well we secede but such thing will never happen in Biafra because we have learnt a lot from one country known as a zoo ..... If igbo claim our land and everything but deliver a good governance , steady power supply, job opportunity , good road then I'm ready to serve an igbo man for the rest of my life than serving an ordinary cattle rearers from niger rep. Who are supposed to shine my shoe , ''WE LOVE THE IGBOS'' now do ur worst,the igbos are our kith & kin but u I have absolutely nothing common with u traditionally , religiously etc etc etc .... Like I said your deceit to devide us this time around will never work this is not 1970 .... One Biafra .... To hell with nigeria #VisitAkwaibom
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by johnel2real(m): 9:19pm On Nov 19, 2015
dedugbaa:
Two nights ago,after reading the hateful comments from my fellow country men from the east, I had a dreadful dream,Many INNOCENT igbos were killed also many Yorubas' were killed in lagos,people scampered for safety and many family lost relatives..When I woke I decided to ask one question Is it God's desire for you to shed the blood of another man to actualise any dream?
no blood has been shed this far, and even though i am from the east, i don't think that blood shed has ever brought any good thing. Although i do feel that buharis handling of this nnamdi kanu's case would determine how this country stands. I do pray God intervene and it Doesn't result to bloodshed, but the way our president is going about it ehhh, hmm! But ur question would've made more sense if it was directed to boko haram o, don't u think so?
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by johnel2real(m): 9:35pm On Nov 19, 2015
janellemonae:

it's like u missed some history classes in ur secondary school days, i suggest u go get some. Obviously u got it all twisted. Google will be helpful too.
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 19, 2015
johnel2real:

it's like u missed some history classes in ur secondary school days, i suggest u go get some. Obviously u got it all twisted. Google will be helpful too.

What did i twist exactly? Ironsi did scrap regionalization in nigeria. It was a major point in d NCNC manifesto. Clearly azikiwe cldnt get it in his partnership wt d NPC democratically. The military coup made it very possible.
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by dedugbaa(m): 10:16pm On Nov 19, 2015
johnel2real:

no blood has been shed this far, and even though i am from the east, i don't think that blood shed has ever brought any good thing. Although i do feel that buharis handling of this nnamdi kanu's case would determine how this country stands. I do pray God intervene and it Doesn't result to bloodshed, but the way our president is going about it ehhh, hmm! But ur question would've made more sense if it was directed to boko haram o, don't u think so?
I believe it ought to be handled more carefully,blodd has been shed already more TWO human being fathers,uncle brothers and sons have lost their lives.some family are mourning as we speak.HISTORY ONLY REMEMBERS THE BATTLE NOT THE BLOOD THAT HAS BEEN SHED,NOT THE CRIES OF FAMILIES,NOT THE PAIN OF DEATH,NOT THE ANGUISH OF A MOTHER NOT THE SORROW OF A CHILD.History makes war look like an adventure while truly was is a time of unimaginable sorrow and anguish for all you participate.
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by princeBlack77(m): 10:31pm On Nov 19, 2015
superstar1:
Ordinary representation of their client -- The Ayatollah of alaigbo, the Lunatic Albino god of the Igbos aka The Dilector, is what the disorganised people from the jungle of Biafra are fighting on, how much more greater things?
get lost!!! catle rearer
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by superstar1(m): 10:32pm On Nov 19, 2015
princeBlack77:
get lost!!! catle rearer

get in !!!! vagabond and descendant of cursed cain.
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by suzziematini(f): 11:20pm On Nov 19, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Nigeria is a useless country

God bless Brits law system

God bless my Niger Delta

Hehehehe...... see your name sef. hate and bitterness will eat you up until there's nothing left.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2023: Based On Your Birth Month, Which Aspirant Are You Supporting / Sokoto Senator Elect, Governor Tambuwal Collects His Results Sheet (Pics) / Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.