Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng (33767 Views)

Why Buhari Has Not Sacked Emefiele, CBN Governor - Pulse.NG / Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Udechukwu As Lawyer To Represent Him / Ministerial List: Wike, Amaechi Take Battle To Senate - The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by suzziematini(f): 11:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
The initiator ojukwu abandoned this Course many years ago. He wasn't stupid. He knew it was pointless. He even Engaged in the politics of his beloved nigeria before his demise. I wonder what the motivation is...... all of you singing war songs and beating the drums of war, for your mind you fit fight and conquer nigeria abi.
For your plastic mind you go dodge bullet.
for your beans mind you will kill and not get killed.
Mtcheeeeew. You better wash your eye with ogogoro and see your kanu for who he is. If the fighting gets physical, he will be safely lounging somewhere having a house party will hausa girls. Guy knows that if for any rreason under the sun the igbo's achieve biafra, he's going to be at the forefront of the victory march as the Messiah, and afterwards pick presidency form...... you can't blame a brother for trying. Owu na bastard!!!
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by Nobody: 1:23am On Nov 20, 2015
Give Biafrans a piece of land, and they will reduce their population.
These yellow bois can't even trust themselves! No unity within , see as Kanu the albino dey use their head rise sun cheesy #smh chai!!!

Y I from Abia sef?
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by billyG(m): 6:18pm On Nov 21, 2015
safarigirl:
they asked. You just don't know because you have refused to educate yourself as you think the struggle doesn't concern you because you're not from there.

They asked for a referendum in 2011 through to 2013....the Biafran agitation was one of the issues that gave rise to the call for the National Confab....the same Confab that had a certain region trash the regionalism suggestion due to their majority presence. The same Confab that has had it's resolutions trashed by this government.

As you can read, my moniker is not 'Google'.....the sooner most of you use that precious tool, the better for us all.
Did u eaterner ask 4 Biafra/sucession in d confab?did u ever intelligently try 2 woe other regions 2 see reasons with yur succession bid,Gej made it clear discussing breakup is no go area,yur pple went there to sleep & are lured by #4milln/month incentives.I only heard them agitating 4 one more state 4 d east.
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by billyG(m): 6:21pm On Nov 21, 2015
bugzbunny:
Na u go tell me wen to ask for referendum? I dnt think so
U pple wuld hav gotten Biafra if u ask Gej,been one of yur "son" AZIKIWE.
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by nigger009(m): 9:19pm On Nov 21, 2015
size40:
Whether they fight to become Nnamdi Kanu's lawyer or not. One is for sure, Nnamdi Kanu must spend his Xmas in prison for insulting us in Nigeria.
ChukwuOkikeAbiama
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by nigger009(m): 9:21pm On Nov 21, 2015
booqee:
click like if u dislike biafra related news
Y o u
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by nigger009(m): 9:22pm On Nov 21, 2015
Chanchit:
I no even know say I don comment before, well anything for the love of my dear Biafra, as Nnamdi go start him official jail term by next monday, so the real exercise in form of protest would start.
looking for drone to man.
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by nigger009(m): 9:26pm On Nov 21, 2015
dedugbaa:
Two nights ago,after reading the hateful comments from my fellow country men from the east, I had a dreadful dream,Many INNOCENT igbos were killed also many Yorubas' were killed in lagos,people scampered for safety and many family lost relatives..When I woke I decided to ask one question Is it God's desire for you to shed the blood of another man to actualise any dream?
did u loose ur life? I mean are u dead?
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by nigger009(m): 9:28pm On Nov 21, 2015
billyG:
Nnamdi Kanu is a Terrorist!an Albino Monkey,a shiit eating Baboon frm d zoo!
and you are. . .?
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by nigger009(m): 9:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
BabaIjebuXL:
Soon Kanu will be shot on sight by his very own people.Quote me anywhere, note this day......Igbo can never be united! So selfish and easily brain washed.
is that so
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by nigger009(m): 9:33pm On Nov 21, 2015
BabaIjebuXL:

They are blood thirsty!seems they are looking for ways to reduce their population once again.......same way their Ojukwu led them to be slaughtered like goats, only for him to escape with his family and car.They will never learn.
never think u will escape it. Lagos, Abuja, Kano, Kaduna must like am with all these ya yeye ports and barracks
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by nigger009(m): 9:36pm On Nov 21, 2015
teeowl:
smiley he is a superstar among his IPOB followers.
even you
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by nigger009(m): 9:45pm On Nov 21, 2015
MadCow1:
Jimoh and Awon goons go don rape shiit commot for Kanu yansh..

grin

Kanu can't escape the hangman's noose.

One Nigeria.. In Peace or War..
Lets see and watch
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by nigger009(m): 9:52pm On Nov 21, 2015
simplycarro:
[size=15pt]EVERYTHING NA BUSINESS WITH HEEBOOS [/size]
ass. . . should I add it . . . hole

1 Like

Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 21, 2015
Dummy, I am not Igbo.

nigger009:
even you
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by nigger009(m): 9:57pm On Nov 21, 2015
krokroYansh:
I have died
you can die again
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by nigger009(m): 9:59pm On Nov 21, 2015
superstar1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Biafra is as dead as the sissy runaway Ojukwu.
Get a useful life.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
thank God you said Biafra
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by nigger009(m): 10:07pm On Nov 21, 2015
suzziematini:
The initiator ojukwu abandoned this Course many years ago. He wasn't stupid. He knew it was pointless. He even Engaged in the politics of his beloved nigeria before his demise. I wonder what the motivation is...... all of you singing war songs and beating the drums of war, for your mind you fit fight and conquer nigeria abi.
For your plastic mind you go dodge bullet.
for your beans mind you will kill and not get killed.
Mtcheeeeew. You better wash your eye with ogogoro and see your kanu for who he is. If the fighting gets physical, he will be safely lounging somewhere having a house party will hausa girls. Guy knows that if for any rreason under the sun the igbo's achieve biafra, he's going to be at the forefront of the victory march as the Messiah, and afterwards pick presidency form...... you can't blame a brother for trying. Owu na bastard!!!
e be lyk say u don dey eye him abi? Gerra oughta here ikebe
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by nigger009(m): 10:10pm On Nov 21, 2015
teeowl:
Dummy, I am not Igbo.
Dickhead, you must not be Igbo
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by bugzbunny: 10:11pm On Nov 21, 2015
billyG:

U pple wuld hav gotten Biafra if u ask Gej,been one of yur "son" AZIKIWE.
Why ask for biafra wen one of the son is ruling the whole country...biafra inclusive... I reject to be ruled by a cow rearer
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 21, 2015
Ass-hole, go and look for someone else to do your e-fight with.

nigger009:
Dickhead, you must not be Igbo
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by nigger009(m): 10:19pm On Nov 21, 2015
teeowl:
Ass-hole, go and look for someone else to do your e-fight with.

I'm already on you; doing it with you, mr. braindrain
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
Get a life... mumu.

nigger009:
I'm already on you; doing it with you, mr. braindrain
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by nigger009(m): 10:25pm On Nov 21, 2015
shadowgwalker:
Give Biafrans a piece of land, and they will reduce their population.
These yellow bois can't even trust themselves! No unity within , see as Kanu the albino dey use their head rise sun cheesy #smh chai!!!

Y I from Abia sef?
olofofo, are u sure your body and mind is even united sef.
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by nigger009(m): 10:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
teeowl:
Get a life... mumu.

Enwe, u knw what dat means? "baboon", I am full of life and I wont giv u. Whose phone did u steal cos I knw u cant afford one. Enwe
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by nigger009(m): 10:59pm On Nov 21, 2015
simplycarro:
[size=15pt]EVERYTHING NA BUSINESS WITH HEEBOOS [/size]
ass. . . should I add it . . . hole
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by suzziematini(f): 1:17am On Nov 22, 2015
]
nigger009:

PPoor child. ..... its a pity you cannot understand sarcasm. cry cry grin
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by suzziematini(f): 1:27am On Nov 22, 2015
undecided
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by suzziematini(f): 1:31am On Nov 22, 2015
nigger009:

Looks like you came online to look for whom to banter words with. No wahala. You can argue alright, you can counter or concur to a statement or point of view. But pls make sure you are making a pointed point. One which is worth your time and Mb. Cuz all I see from you are floaters. undecided
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by nigger009(m): 7:51am On Nov 22, 2015
suzziematini:
]

PPoor child. ..... its a pity you cannot understand sarcasm. cry cry grin
I can see u never chop since. . . Who knws when. . . Don't try hiding behind your so called sarcasm. Just stop eyeing him, pervert
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by nigger009(m): 7:55am On Nov 22, 2015
suzziematini:

Looks like you came online to look for whom to banter words with. No wahala. You can argue alright, you can counter or concur to a statement or point of view. But pls make sure you are making a pointed point. One which is worth your time and Mb. Cuz all I see from you are floaters. undecided
see floater calling somebody floater. Well if u need mb jst inform me. u hear?
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by suzziematini(f): 8:14am On Nov 22, 2015
]
nigger009:
I can see u never chop since. . . Who knws when. . . Don't try hiding behind your so called sarcasm. Just stop eyeing him, pervert

Chai......sorry.
I strongly doubt if you know the meaning of sarcasm. And if you even read my post with understanding. You are just one angry little child......the only thing you could get out of the post was "eyeing him" ...... shameful. You can't even defend your course..... I still insist that if you must counter or concur to statements, you should make sense....... nope im not calling you a pervert, im learned, exposed, civil and more mature that that...... grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Storm Drinking Joint In Jos, Kill 10 People / Buhari Asks APC Governors To Reduce The Number Of Aspirants, Vote Party Man / APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.