Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,932 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Secretary’s Appearance At Military Probe Unsettles PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Secretary’s Appearance At Military Probe Unsettles PDP (25654 Views)

Captain Gidado Killed By Boko Haram Buried At Military Cemetery,Maiduguri(Pics) / Explosion In Biu Kills Baby, Soldier, Others At Military Checkpoint In Borno / Bomb Blast At Military Checkpoint In Biu, Many Feared killed - Mezie Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secretary’s Appearance At Military Probe Unsettles PDP by lmm4real: 9:30am On Nov 19, 2015
Every thing still see ok to me o undecided
Re: Secretary’s Appearance At Military Probe Unsettles PDP by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 19, 2015
smiley let's wait and see the outcome of this.
Re: Secretary’s Appearance At Military Probe Unsettles PDP by khloeee: 9:31am On Nov 19, 2015
fayose would be mute for the next couple of days....hehehe
Re: Secretary’s Appearance At Military Probe Unsettles PDP by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 19, 2015
APC fighting toothe and nail to distract FAYOSE,but am sure FAYOSE has somthing in store for them..
Re: Secretary’s Appearance At Military Probe Unsettles PDP by Ephemmm: 9:33am On Nov 19, 2015
The gigantic breeze will soon blow and the anus of the fowl will soon be exposed.

God bless Nigeria, my beloved country.

1 Like

Re: Secretary’s Appearance At Military Probe Unsettles PDP by omojeesu(m): 9:33am On Nov 19, 2015
A TKO for Ayo Fasoye and the PDP in the making?

1 Like

Re: Secretary’s Appearance At Military Probe Unsettles PDP by ishiamu(m): 9:33am On Nov 19, 2015
menix:
Hmm
Re: Secretary’s Appearance At Military Probe Unsettles PDP by MRLINGTON(m): 9:36am On Nov 19, 2015
i know the truth was gonna come someday...they used same army to stop Oshomole,Amaechi nd Fayose from entering the state as at the time of the election

2 Likes

Re: Secretary’s Appearance At Military Probe Unsettles PDP by kestolove95(m): 9:37am On Nov 19, 2015
Fayoshit is a tout, his a yoruba man sha, na dia way just like d criminal ibos and terrorist hausas

1 Like

Re: Secretary’s Appearance At Military Probe Unsettles PDP by pawoz: 9:38am On Nov 19, 2015
Fayose the mouth piece of PDP,over to u.

1 Like

Re: Secretary’s Appearance At Military Probe Unsettles PDP by marlockj: 9:38am On Nov 19, 2015
S
Re: Secretary’s Appearance At Military Probe Unsettles PDP by opyscol(m): 9:41am On Nov 19, 2015
damton:
SOMETHING IS FISHING.

WE HOPE THE TRUTH COMES TO LIFE
Indeed something is [b][/b]FISHING[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

1 Like

Re: Secretary’s Appearance At Military Probe Unsettles PDP by menix(m): 9:42am On Nov 19, 2015
[quote author=ishiamu post=40180209][/quote]

Are u now my monitoring spirit

Oya Come chop..

1 Like

Re: Secretary’s Appearance At Military Probe Unsettles PDP by damton(m): 9:43am On Nov 19, 2015
opyscol:

Indeed something is [b][/b]FISHING[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

typographical error. you ought to know

1 Like

Re: Secretary’s Appearance At Military Probe Unsettles PDP by ALISMILE(m): 9:45am On Nov 19, 2015
Lasgidy1:
What a sickening conspirators theory. This is why Nigeria will always fail to progress as a nation. Distractions here and there. When a person is elected into a position, he uses his first two years to fight opponents and pending court cases from the state treasury. This however, will have a negative effect on the elected's performance. Take for instance, Wike for example, he does not know his fate at this point. He has to fight tooth and nail to ensure he doesn't vacate his seat. By so doing, projects that ought to be executed in the state will be pended until theres a light at the end of the tunnel. In the long run, Riverians will suffer whether Wike wins or looses since there isn't consistency.
I just taya for this country politricks sha.
He who comes to equity must come wit clean hands! U can wail on and on, what we want is justice and a complete overhaul and purge of the political system, if PMB can giv that to us we re satisfied!

3 Likes

Re: Secretary’s Appearance At Military Probe Unsettles PDP by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 19, 2015
That swine, Tope Aluko? He's always causing issues wherever he is.
He was booted out of EKSU for being a very notorious scammer, warlord, certificate forger and so notorious for all the bad reasons in the academic world.

I dunno if his appearance at the army HQ is for vindication or for what he really believed in (maybe the progress of democracy), but he is a "nobody" from all his past profiles. He cannot be taken serious.
Trust me.

[size=18pt]Its weekend again, check my signature[/size]
Re: Secretary’s Appearance At Military Probe Unsettles PDP by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 19, 2015
Lasgidy1:
What a sickening conspirators theory. This is why Nigeria will always fail to progress as a nation. Distractions here and there. When a person is elected into a position, he uses his first two years to fight opponents and pending court cases from the state treasury. This however, will have a negative effect on the elected's performance. Take for instance, Wike for example, he does not know his fate at this point. He has to fight tooth and nail to ensure he doesn't vacate his seat. By so doing, projects that ought to be executed in the state will be pended until theres a light at the end of the tunnel. In the long run, Riverians will suffer whether Wike wins or looses since there isn't consistency.
...you should be tired for the unruly conduct of elected officers before and during election. An uncredible election will definitely face challenges. One can't build morality on immorality.

1 Like

Re: Secretary’s Appearance At Military Probe Unsettles PDP by chukkiephil(m): 9:55am On Nov 19, 2015
Guyman02:
When are we going to have JEGA appear and tell us how he manipulated the card reader to favour APC and how it allowed thousands of underage children to vote in the Presidential elections in the North.
see them oooh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secretary’s Appearance At Military Probe Unsettles PDP by Billygee2u: 9:55am On Nov 19, 2015
jenyfah:
End time

Meanwhile

Interview Start...

>> MP&HR Officer <<

HR : what is your name?

Mike : MP sir

HR : In full please...

Mike : Michael Phang

HR : your father's name?

HR : what does that mean?

Mike : Melvin Phang

HR : your native place?

HR : what's that?

Mike : Malacca Province

HR : what is your qualification?

Mike : MP

HR : (angry) what is thaat?!!!

Mike : Mathematics Professor

HR : so why do you need a job?

Mike : it is because of MP sir

HR : meaning?

Mike : Money Problems

HR : would you explain yourself and stop wasting my time? What's your personality like?

Mike : MP sir..

HR : and what is that??

Mike : Marvelous Personality

HR : I see... I will get back to you..

Mike : sir, how was my MP sir?

HR : and what's that again?

Mike : My Performance..

HR : I think u hv an MP..

Mike : meaning??

HR : Mental Problem!!!

Re: Secretary’s Appearance At Military Probe Unsettles PDP by Billygee2u: 9:56am On Nov 19, 2015
chukkiephil:
see them oooh
Re: Secretary’s Appearance At Military Probe Unsettles PDP by chukkiephil(m): 9:58am On Nov 19, 2015
Whenever you see "source " in a story, just know that its propaganda and you don't need to be told where it's coming from? wink
Re: Secretary’s Appearance At Military Probe Unsettles PDP by Billygee2u: 9:58am On Nov 19, 2015
Guyman02:
When are we going to have JEGA appear and tell us how he manipulated the card reader to favour APC and how it allowed thousands of underage children to vote in the Presidential elections in the North.
Re: Secretary’s Appearance At Military Probe Unsettles PDP by Billygee2u: 9:59am On Nov 19, 2015
chukkiephil:
Whenever you see "source " in a story, just know that its propaganda and you don't need to be told where it's coming from? wink
all propaganda center= APC
Re: Secretary’s Appearance At Military Probe Unsettles PDP by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 19, 2015
The news about using soldiers to rig election in Ekiti is 100% true. During the campaign rallies, Governor Fayose never say/ promise something tangible. All he kept saying was we are coming back for our mandate, we are already in government house even without votes. All of a sudden, what we saw were battalions of soldier parading themselves in the state capital before deploying them to their duty post in the 16 local governments. Most citizens were harassed. The soldiers were telling us that they were told we are stubborn we will see them in polling boots.
Though, without soldiers, Fayose would have won with small margin but he has no confidence in himself.

3 Likes

Re: Secretary’s Appearance At Military Probe Unsettles PDP by nobeku: 10:04am On Nov 19, 2015
Seunaj05:
This could be true but I can assure you of something, Fayose is not leaving that sit until his tenure expires.
EWU! NAMMA! GOAT! Some people can NEVER be smart all their lives.. Fools like you.. Are you trying to impress us with your hardcore ignorance? We all know that Fayose has immunity and the only way he can leave the seat is by impeachment... for now.. Guy! LIVE AND LEARN.. OKPO 1 OF NAIRALAND!!!!!!
Re: Secretary’s Appearance At Military Probe Unsettles PDP by hotdi(m): 10:05am On Nov 19, 2015
Lasgidy1:

I agree with u but all these are political phases we must pass through to mature. If we close our eyes from all these political irregularities we are going no where. This particular probe is strictly military affairs. Military as an institution needs this to instill discipline.
Re: Secretary’s Appearance At Military Probe Unsettles PDP by porka: 10:07am On Nov 19, 2015
Have they set up any panel to look for Buhari's missing certificates that he 'kept' with the Secretary of the Military Board?
Re: Secretary’s Appearance At Military Probe Unsettles PDP by ishiamu(m): 10:11am On Nov 19, 2015
menix:

Are u now my monitoring spirit

Oya Come chop..

I don quote u b4?
Re: Secretary’s Appearance At Military Probe Unsettles PDP by porka: 10:13am On Nov 19, 2015
ruffbamreal:
The news about using soldiers to rig election in Ekiti is 100% true. During the campaign rallies, Governor Fayose never say/ promise something tangible. All he kept saying was we are coming back for our mandate, we are already in government house even without votes. All of a sudden, what we saw were battalions of soldier parading themselves in the state capital before deploying them to their duty post in the 16 local governments. Most citizens were harassed. The soldiers were telling us that they were told we are stubborn we will see them in polling boots.
Though, without soldiers, Fayose would have won with small margin but he has no confidence in himself.

Ogbeni, in a free and fair election, no politician alive, can defeat Fayose in Ekiti.

He would win with extremely wide margin.
Re: Secretary’s Appearance At Military Probe Unsettles PDP by menix(m): 10:15am On Nov 19, 2015
ishiamu:

I don quote u b4?

Prick head any business
I need guyz with correct biz like this now..

Even if nah Ogwu ego, Anya boiz di red like this..
Re: Secretary’s Appearance At Military Probe Unsettles PDP by drhabeeb99: 10:16am On Nov 19, 2015
lasisi69:
End time secretary

And the end time dude gave the end time verdict ..
Re: Secretary’s Appearance At Military Probe Unsettles PDP by duwdu: 10:16am On Nov 19, 2015
Seunaj05:
This could be true but I can assure you of something, Fayose is not leaving that sit until his tenure expires.

Hmm... Just watch... as those supposedly to-the-core PDP members of the Ekiti state house of assembly slowly sift their options, and eventually make moves to impeach Fayose, before his term expires. And there's plenty of time yet, for that to happen. Is it not politics and politicians? wink

Fayose is a ticking time bomb, with penchant for eventually talking/acting himself into trouble, unforced. In the voice of Sani Abacha: "It's not just in his character, it's in his blood." gringringrin

"Remember, you heard it from here first." grin

P34c3

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Mulls Naira Devaluation, Subsidy Removal Over COVID-19 / INEC Releases The Graphical Details Of The Attacks On INEC Offices Since 2019 / Biafra: Shut Down IPOB-Linked Youtube Channels – Buhari Govt Tells Google

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.