Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Analysing Dasuki's Statements On Weapons Scam - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Analysing Dasuki's Statements On Weapons Scam (28379 Views)

Amaechi, Kwankwaso, Atiku's Statements On Their Defection To PDP / Fayose At Orange FM: Photos And Statements Made / Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Analysing Dasuki's Statements On Weapons Scam by Bobnotrouble: 12:57pm On Nov 19, 2015
The painful part of these is how the corrupt elements think Nigerians are gullible and fools enough to believe whatever cover to the crimes committed.
Whenever they're cornered, they shift the blame to GEJ (who seems for now to be insulated from the corruption probes).
Very soon, the chickens shall come home to roost!
Re: Analysing Dasuki's Statements On Weapons Scam by TimeManager(m): 12:57pm On Nov 19, 2015
[quote author=chukwudi44 post=40181351]Bros further investigations will prove of indeed the former service chiefs did acknowledge receipts of this weapons,where it is and if it was contained in the list of equipments handed over to the new service chiefs!! So both the serving and former service chiefs will also be questioned before we get the whole truth about this matter!!

If it was included in the handover notes by the immediate past service chiefs to their successors which they acknowleged receipt and now it suddenly gets missing,the new service chiefs will have questions to answer

HANDOVER NOTES?? AND YOU GOT 17 LIKES! LMAO!!
No Lie Only Truth!
Re: Analysing Dasuki's Statements On Weapons Scam by cabaliciouscabal: 1:01pm On Nov 19, 2015
chukwudi44:

Bros this is not about Buhari "dealing" with anybody!!! The trial will be televised live and we will all watch the proceedings!! If Buhari cannot substantiate any of the accussations levelled against Dasuki,the case would be thrown out by the courts!!! Worse still some of Buhari's service chiefs might end up getting indicted!!

Pls don't get all dis things wrong.

Is not Buhari dat is aving case with Dasuki, is Nigerian Government, which Buhari happen to Head. So don't make anything personal here.

D court of d land will ascertain d tru position of things.

If Dasuki is innocent d court will free him and if he is guilty he will go down.

At d end of d day justice must prevail.

No witch hunting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Analysing Dasuki's Statements On Weapons Scam by Demdem(m): 1:15pm On Nov 19, 2015
sammhi:

you are the omo Ale here..defending issues that have no basis...was it the NSA that appointed the service Chiefs? in another vein, where the service chiefs even invited to the kangaroo panel...

Fool, so because he didn't appoint them, he has no leverage right? U sound really daft. Can u swear with ur seeds, born and unborn that Dasuki is the only one found culpable?

[s]
going back to history..PMB has always been a vendetta man.....his 3 times trial of governor Ajasin is stil in history books ..Ajasin was still held under lock and key even when his Kangaroo panel found nothing incriminating on him...[/s]

Arrant Nonsense. I suspect u are a ibo. Many of u folks do place issues that have nothing to u on their head. Are u knowledgeable than the Ajasin family who claimed they hold no grudges against Buhari? If family has no issue, who the Ffuck are u?
Besides, this is different. Dasuki has been found culpable. He must answer to his crimes.

lets agree your trash and goes with it ...why are the former service chiefs not invited and indicted by the panel?

Goon, how do u know that none of the service chiefs appeared to the panel? Dasuki was also invited but he refused to come out and receive his letter claiming the court has given him temporal relief on another case entirely.

or in your bigoted and olodo brain...you never heard of conspiracy or accessory before the law....
tell these your tales to your low level or nitwit fellow ..not intelligence minds

Goon, under Jonah-daft. It was free for all. Folks were doing whatever they please while the kaikai fool was looking aloof. What I pictured is a huge possibility that happens in a country like ours. Not impossible.

Re: Analysing Dasuki's Statements On Weapons Scam by bashydemy(m): 1:18pm On Nov 19, 2015
PassingShot:

In addition, his tv interview will also be used in as evidence in court. So, I am not speaking for him but only echoing what he said on national TV.
Hahhaa Bros am patiently waiting for the trial to begin, Alex Badeh said that in August 3 2015. Let's see how all of them will escape this.

1 Like

Re: Analysing Dasuki's Statements On Weapons Scam by marv1: 1:18pm On Nov 19, 2015
hahn:
Dasuki's statements portray everything wrong with the Nigerian way of reasoning and indeed is an epic example of why Nigeria remains the same.
more explaination specificaly pls.
Re: Analysing Dasuki's Statements On Weapons Scam by princejayboss: 1:18pm On Nov 19, 2015
@op-------------- I want you to understand that buy weapon is not buying bread……………… in the case of Nigeria……………… a lot of black market business was done when your so called friendly west could not sell us weapon.
It’s easy to write nonsense here from the comfort of your home-------------- when Nigeria will be a better place is when we take away sentiments in everything we do………………….. Every person on this planet earth that was accused of anything has the right defend himself or herself before the court; as such Dasuki has same right of fair hearing.

Am not defending the former NSA chief; he must made so good money but am saying that Nigeria made some purchase of weapon and the stuff said by Alex badeh was clearly insanity on my own opinion; as such Mr Dasuki should appear before a competent court and be given an open hearing if Mr president does not have anything to hide-------------- let all speak openly and how BH came to existence.
Furthermore each every one of us should ask ourselves this below questions

If Alex badeh said no single arms were bought, where did he get the karashinov his men fought with, or did they used stones as bullets?
How did he carry out Arial to surface attack correctly without the phantom jets?
Why did all our soldiers not dead if he did not use race vehicles and MRAP which is guard against land mines?
If no weapon was bought, the locally made APCs that the gallant military used was also not acquired or maybe it was at the front by magic?
In one of the videos posted on youtube by vice , we saw newly acquired weapons which was in effect as the military engage on assault in the village called BAMA

Alex badeh issue is a case where I maintain that he should be under investigation on how our Nigerian Military assault coordinates ends up in the hands of BH even before an assault starts proper.
Re: Analysing Dasuki's Statements On Weapons Scam by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 19, 2015
Somebody needs to go to jail for this scandal.

1 Like

Re: Analysing Dasuki's Statements On Weapons Scam by bashydemy(m): 1:23pm On Nov 19, 2015
Firefire:

If Buhary through whatever scheme and machinery got the mandate to rule Nigeria for four years, he should quietly resign if he is weak instead of running from pillar to post to hide his inefficiency.

The suffering of the Nigerian people have gone beyond this tyrannical behavior. He should face the business of governance.
Are you talking about the same suffering your pay master brought on us with their 16yrs rule and you want magic in 6month? You are mad.

1 Like

Re: Analysing Dasuki's Statements On Weapons Scam by Firefire(m): 1:28pm On Nov 19, 2015
bashydemy:
Are you talking about the same suffering your pay master brought on us with their 16yrs rule and you want magic in 6month? You are mad.

Ipin aise ni yio pa ala ro ka.
Re: Analysing Dasuki's Statements On Weapons Scam by bashydemy(m): 1:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
Firefire:

Ipin aise ni yio pa ala ro ka.
Exactly you are the alaroka that will not concentrate instead trying to ridicule PMB efforts.

1 Like

Re: Analysing Dasuki's Statements On Weapons Scam by Firefire(m): 1:41pm On Nov 19, 2015
bashydemy:
Exactly you are the alaroka that will not concentrate instead trying to ridicule PMB efforts.

Wo mi wo, igbeyawo na ko ni ola, o de le ma so eso rere. Afi ti a o ba fi idi aro sile. Ologbon lo le ye, omoran lo le mo.
Re: Analysing Dasuki's Statements On Weapons Scam by jamace(m): 1:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
PEREP:
If Dansuki got acknowledgements, why don't you ask the officer that signed the acknowledgement to provide what he confirm delivered?

This is a case of Shadow Chasing
Thank you jare. You got the point. That is why I'm thinking the 13 man committee was a kangaroo one, out to catch oga's enemy.
Re: Analysing Dasuki's Statements On Weapons Scam by bashydemy(m): 1:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
Firefire:

Wo mi wo, igbeyawo na ko ni ola, o de le ma so eso rere. Afi ti a o ba fi idi aro sile. Ologbon lo le ye, omoran lo le mo.
Ode ni bobo yi ooo, Gbogbo ero ngba yin lori PMB pe ko ma Se aseyori koni gba.

Eyin eniyan buruku eni eko eni egbe gbogbo.

1 Like

Re: Analysing Dasuki's Statements On Weapons Scam by LRNZH(m): 1:48pm On Nov 19, 2015
[b]The truth is that Dasuki does not need you guys to defend him. Not yet.

We are watching a drama unfold and some are quick to take sides. The FG has been trying to delay Dasuki from travelling abroad because it feels there are significant amount of monies misappropriated under Dasuki's watch. Dasuki travelling overseas may be the end of the opportunity to bring him to justice at least under the Buhari government. The process to investigate and build evidence is a slow one especially in a country like Nigeria where records can be difficult to find.

BH is the worst thing to happen to this country since the start of the 4th Republic if not the whole country's history.

If the FG is making efforts to get to the root of the insurgency, we should not be unwittingly using public opinion against the FG's efforts.

The kind of sums that have been quoted both by the FG and Dasuki himself give no one an excuse as to why BH still plagues Nigeria. It is a big shame. Funds were definitely misappropriated or someone never used this weapons of they were truly supplied as Dasuki claims.

We black people are not helping ourselves by sacrificing the very foundation of our nation on the alter of partisanship or sectarian leanings. Group intelligence is very much lacking judging by the comments I have read on this thread.

May God bless Nigeria.[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Analysing Dasuki's Statements On Weapons Scam by Firefire(m): 1:48pm On Nov 19, 2015
bashydemy:
Ode ni bobo yi ooo, Gbogbo ero ngba yin lori PMB pe ko ma Se aseyori koni gba.

Eyin eniyan buruku eni eko eni egbe gbogbo.

O ki se ojulowo jare... bara ee sohun. cheesy
Re: Analysing Dasuki's Statements On Weapons Scam by PassingShot(m): 1:59pm On Nov 19, 2015
princejayboss:
@op-------------- I want you to understand that buy weapon is not buying bread……………… in the case of Nigeria……………… a lot of black market business was done when your so called friendly west could not sell us weapon.
It’s easy to write nonsense here from the comfort of your home-------------- when Nigeria will be a better place is when we take away sentiments in everything we do………………….. Every person on this planet earth that was accused of anything has the right defend himself or herself before the court; as such Dasuki has same right of fair hearing.

Am not defending the former NSA chief; he must made so good money but am saying that Nigeria made some purchase of weapon and the stuff said by Alex badeh was clearly insanity on my own opinion; as such Mr Dasuki should appear before a competent court and be given an open hearing if Mr president does not have anything to hide-------------- let all speak openly and how BH came to existence.
Furthermore each every one of us should ask ourselves this below questions

If Alex badeh said no single arms were bought, where did he get the karashinov his men fought with, or did they used stones as bullets?
How did he carry out Arial to surface attack correctly without the phantom jets?
Why did all our soldiers not dead if he did not use race vehicles and MRAP which is guard against land mines?
If no weapon was bought, the locally made APCs that the gallant military used was also not acquired or maybe it was at the front by magic?
In one of the videos posted on youtube by vice , we saw newly acquired weapons which was in effect as the military engage on assault in the village called BAMA

Alex badeh issue is a case where I maintain that he should be under investigation on how our Nigerian Military assault coordinates ends up in the hands of BH even before an assault starts proper.
Despite my message to people like you in the last paragraph of the original post, you still managed to ask questions as these ones! Pathetic indeed.

1 Like

Re: Analysing Dasuki's Statements On Weapons Scam by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 19, 2015
First nd foremost it is laughable 4 one to say dat Nigeria last received arms in 2006.In 2009 yaradua embarked on a relatively large arms purchase to face d Niger Delta insurgency.I recall lots of gunboats being bought then from countries like Singapore,france and Israel.It was then that Nigeria bought her first Gunship(armed helicopter)in decades.Under GEJ,Nigeria bought largest number of weapons in its history even thwarting shagaris own haul.I witnessed hw d firepower of our military in all arms grew btw 2013 to 2015.Sophisticated guns,choppers,drones,armored tanks eg the T_72,armoured personell carriers were bought.To say that Dasuki didn't buy weapons is plain mischevious nd wrong as he bought lots of them.But I think we need him to answer what went on in 2014 beginning troops were dying because of "lack of ammunition"
Re: Analysing Dasuki's Statements On Weapons Scam by sammhi(m): 2:02pm On Nov 19, 2015
[quote author=Demdem post=40187517][/quote]

your reaction and response shows you are outwitted by your emotions and therefore bereft of proper logical reasoning ...bit for sake of others who made read the post i will dignify you with a response :

1. Ajasin family... so the fact that they forgave PMB meant he never did it .....hahaha.... am just telling you the kind of person PMB is ...very vindictive..it is obvious....Dasuki is being hunted but Audu Abubakar is His governor to be in KOGi.....a man indicted for 11bn fraud..so much for justice and cleaning up of the land...tell that to the birds

2. you have not ansa my questions : why does he want Dasuki tried in Private ? why not the courts? Dasuki opted for the courts.... if PMB wants to jail him through the courts he can still do it , so why does PMB not want the court?

3.that my response shows am ibo..hhahahahaha.....bigoted...so all ibos are against PMB ? hahaha ....and all Yoruba are for PMB ? hahahahah.....i told you that you are nitwit .....bigoted nitwit...please some are of us beyond ethinic , party or religious sentiments and blind follower ship...
i like PMB for his incorruptible nature but i must also point out where he is not doing well...that is how to build..... to sing his praises only means am not being fair to him....
i like GEJ even though i think he is not the kind of person to be entrusted to such a position( of president of primitive society like ours )as by nature he is a' weak' person....but that said he left some legacy of note...
Re: Analysing Dasuki's Statements On Weapons Scam by sammhi(m): 2:05pm On Nov 19, 2015
[quote author=Demdem post=40187517][/quote]

your reaction and response shows you are outwitted by your emotions and therefore bereft of proper logical reasoning ...bit for sake of others who made read the post i will dignify you with a response :

1. Ajasin family... so the fact that they forgave PMB meant he never did it .....hahaha.... am just telling you the kind of person PMB is ...very vindictive..it is obvious....Dasuki is being hunted but Audu Abubakar is His governor to be in KOGi.....a man indicted for 11bn fraud..so much for justice and cleaning up of the land...tell that to the birds

2. you have not ansa my questions : why does he want Dasuki tried in Private ? why not the courts? Dasuki opted for the courts.... if PMB wants to jail him through the courts he can still do it , so why does PMB not want the court?

3.that my response shows am ibo..hhahahahaha.....bigoted...so all ibos are against PMB ? hahaha ....and all Yoruba are for PMB ? hahahahah.....i told you that you are nitwit .....bigoted nitwit...please some are of us beyond ethinic , party or religious sentiments and blind follower ship...
i like PMB for his incorruptible nature but i must also point out where he is not doing well...that is how to build..... to sing his praises only means am not being fair to him....
i like GEJ even though i think he is not the kind of person to be entrusted to such a position( of president of primitive society like ours )as by nature he is a' weak' person....but that said he left some legacy of note.
Re: Analysing Dasuki's Statements On Weapons Scam by princejayboss: 2:15pm On Nov 19, 2015
PassingShot:

Despite my message to people like you in the last paragraph of the original post, you still managed to ask questions as these ones! Pathetic indeed.

Are you insane?

I will as you very simple question ( that is if you have been in a law court before) ----------------- when someone said that in a quote in accordance to Alex badeh " if i go down to memory lane, the last time Nigeria bought weapon was in 2006 " is it the same as that " we bought some but it is inadequate or out of age" the two statements are not the same..........................

You the most foolish person i have ever heard speak when you assume what he meant was some was the they did not buy enough from your post.

Imagine an uneducated jobless Nigerian like you are who assimilate every lies your so called government gave you calling someone pathetic---

I wish to inform you that a video or link you pasted by Alex badeh does not change the fact that sometimes you should not assimilate everything you see without thinking properly, I may not be in Nigeria but I visit Nigeria every three months and I have been following Nigeria news like food because I find it interesting.

Before I continue to fix your naivety, kindly find below my area of discipline before you call me pathetic ----- .

BSc. Industrial physics (Nigeria)
MSc Nuclear physics & its electronics (Russia)
Diploma in comp. physics analogy (Israel)
PhD(last year) seismic and atomic part. Physics. (Japan)

Note: if you need clarification in any of the above……… you can inbox me your email and I will clear your doubt with pictures and honors or fly to Nigeria next week to show in face (mumu) .---- I wonder who is pathetic now---- you or I?

The year 2103 December, I was part of engineers that was invited to carry out study and make modification on the radar system of the F-15 eagle (latest upgrade) at mac Douglas company, I could remember my mates making joke of me and my country considering the fact that BH is winning our military , at appoint we began to speak about the failure of the west selling weapon to my country, one head engineer inform us our Nigerian brokers meet them for modification of some jets that was to be acquired from the black market but they declined.

Few weeks later (January the next year) I was reassigned to Prague Czech republic for a different job on modification, and behold they (CEZCH) sold some military equipment to Nigeria, even daily newspapers carried the news in Prague (Jan. 30th daily Mladá fronta Dnes (MfD)

I for a person with one Indian, four Israeli engineers where supposed to fix something for the company that sold the weapon to Nigeria---- the company that made the sale was (The Czech arms dealer Excalibur Group)
Below are the ones I can remember:
Modernized Soviet-made tanks T-72 M1 and 16 other vehicles
MRAP vehicles
Armored personnel carriers (APCs)

BMP armored infantry fighting vehicles
Rocket launchers
F7 NI jets and Other Jet types (can’t recall what they seems to be)
Airborne Sensors
Choppers

I was aware of A huge Antonov An-225 Mriya transport plane landed in Ostrava, north Moravia, to airlift the equipment to Nigeria which will have to do that batch by batch.
The fact whether they were all delivered in Nigeria is what I cannot say but from the pictures from the battle field indicate that they were delivered.

Now back your stupidity called Youtube video----- do you know how many life bullet that are shot in a day at the northeast?
I still wonder why PMB could broker any arm deal yet, you think is bread and butter?

Maybe the military have been fighting with their hands since PMB came to power.

Nobody is defending the former NSA chief or saying he has not made money from such purchase but wan I personally wish is that they give him a fair and open hearing, I think a lot of truth will come out on the source and how BH came to be-------------- if there is anybody who may have such classified information, the NSA chief is the one.

Finally …… I think you are no different from the Alex Badeh who will do anything to get another chance under the new government or fight ill that GEJ relieved him of his duties and then as for you Jobless dude who threatens to bash me……… one piece of advice for you “GET A JOB AND GROW UP” Don’t allow this old men dish lies to you as if they are given you candy---- just like your PMB promised to build a tube train under on best economy in the world and best power grid in Africa.

Am not trying to support GEJ because he shouldn’t have gone doing politics cos is not in him and he is too gentle for power play coupled with the fact that he is not a blue blood and has no surname; that being said I know that in 3 years from today; Nigerians will wish you have him as a president.

NEXT TIME NEVER YOU TRY TO QUOTE ME BECAUSE YOU MAY RECEIVE WHAT MAYBE BIGGER THAN YOU ( WASTE OFFSPRING)
Re: Analysing Dasuki's Statements On Weapons Scam by PassingShot(m): 2:17pm On Nov 19, 2015
[s]
princejayboss:

Are you insane?

I will as you very simple question ( that is if you have been in a law court before) ----------------- when someone said that in a quote in accordance to Alex badeh " if i go down to memory lane, the last time Nigeria bought weapon was in 2006 " is it the same as that " we bought some but it is inadequate or out of age" the two statements are not the same..........................

You the most foolish person i have ever heard speak when you assume what he meant was some was the they did not buy enough from your post.

Imagine an uneducated jobless Nigerian like you are who assimilate every lies your so called government gave you calling someone pathetic---

I wish to inform you that a video or link you pasted by Alex badeh does not change the fact that sometimes you should not assimilate everything you see without thinking properly, I may not be in Nigeria but I visit Nigeria every three months and I have been following Nigeria news like food because I find it interesting.

Before I continue to fix your naivety, kindly find below my area of discipline before you call me pathetic ----- .

BSc. Industrial physics (Nigeria)
MSc Nuclear physics & its electronics (Russia)
Diploma in comp. physics analogy (Israel)
PhD(last year) seismic and atomic part. Physics. (Japan)

Note: if you need clarification in any of the above……… you can inbox me your email and I will clear your doubt with pictures and honors or fly to Nigeria next week to show in face (mumu) .---- I wonder who is pathetic now---- you or I?

The year 2103 December, I was part of engineers that was invited to carry out study and make modification on the radar system of the F-15 eagle (latest upgrade) at mac Douglas company, I could remember my mates making joke of me and my country considering the fact that BH is winning our military , at appoint we began to speak about the failure of the west selling weapon to my country, one head engineer inform us our Nigerian brokers meet them for modification of some jets that was to be acquired from the black market but they declined.

Few weeks later (January the next year) I was reassigned to Prague Czech republic for a different job on modification, and behold they (CEZCH) sold some military equipment to Nigeria, even daily newspapers carried the news in Prague (Jan. 30th daily Mladá fronta Dnes (MfD)

I for a person with one Indian, four Israeli engineers where supposed to fix something for the company that sold the weapon to Nigeria---- the company that made the sale was (The Czech arms dealer Excalibur Group)
Below are the ones I can remember:
Modernized Soviet-made tanks T-72 M1 and 16 other vehicles
MRAP vehicles
Armored personnel carriers (APCs)

BMP armored infantry fighting vehicles
Rocket launchers
F7 NI jets and Other Jet types (can’t recall what they seems to be)
Airborne Sensors
Choppers

I was aware of A huge Antonov An-225 Mriya transport plane landed in Ostrava, north Moravia, to airlift the equipment to Nigeria which will have to do that batch by batch.
The fact whether they were all delivered in Nigeria is what I cannot say but from the pictures from the battle field indicate that they were delivered.

Now back your stupidity called Youtube video----- do you know how many life bullet that are shot in a day at the northeast?
I still wonder why PMB could broker any arm deal yet, you think is bread and butter?

Maybe the military have been fighting with their hands since PMB came to power.

Nobody is defending the former NSA chief or saying he has not made money from such purchase but wan I personally wish is that they give him a fair and open hearing, I think a lot of truth will come out on the source and how BH came to be-------------- if there is anybody who may have such classified information, the NSA chief is the one.

Finally …… I think you are no different from the Alex Badeh who will do anything to get another chance under the new government or fight ill that GEJ relieved him of his duties and then as for you Jobless dude who threatens to bash me……… one piece of advice for you “GET A JOB AND GROW UP” Don’t allow this old men dish lies to you as if they are given you candy---- just like your PMB promised to build a tube train under on best economy in the world and best power grid in Africa.

Am not trying to support GEJ because he shouldn’t have gone doing politics cos is not in him and he is too gentle for power play coupled with the fact that he is not a blue blood and has no surname; that being said I know that in 3 years from today; Nigerians will wish you have him as a president.

NEXT TIME NEVER YOU TRY TO QUOTE ME BECAUSE YOU MAY RECEIVE WHAT MAYBE BIGGER THAN YOU ( WASTE OFFSPRING)
[/s]
Re: Analysing Dasuki's Statements On Weapons Scam by Demdem(m): 2:20pm On Nov 19, 2015
sammhi:

[s]
your reaction and response shows you are outwitted by your emotions and therefore bereft of proper logical reasoning ...bit for sake of others who made read the post i will dignify you with a response :[/s]

Arrant Nonsense.

Foolish u. That was a military govt and under the military rule anywhere in the world it was the norm. He was held on existing decrees that was the law then and not rights of today. When will u fools learn. Besides, Dasuki unlike Ajasin has been indicted by the panel so it's even plain silly for u to compare both.
Audu is a pathetic one. When Jonah-daft was there efcc under him bungled up the investigation. If the people of KOGi still wants him then poor them. Day of his reckoning approaches if not now but soon however Dasuki case is much more severe and fresh in our memory. The amount involved also is mind boggling. This must be tackled first.

Simple. Security reasons. Even when Dasuki was in charge of NSA, several cases even not known to Nigerians were held in secret due to security concerns.
The issue at stake has a lot to do with our National security as regards weapons in our National armoury which should be secrets of the state and our pride. Information that shouldn't fall in the hands of our enemies. The court will grant the secret trial. It's no big deal in our judicial process and nothing new. Speak to ur lawyer Goon and he will enlighten u.

Foolish u. grin I knew u will fall to my trap. Very daft of u. Where did I categorically say that u are ibo? By saying I suspect, does it mean I am talking with all certainty? U Av been schooled fool.

And where Av I derailed from this? Do u think I also don't criticise him if I need to? Patronise ur shameless self.

i like GEJ even though i think he is not the kind of person to be entrusted to such a position( of president of primitive society like ours )as by nature he is a' weak' person....but that said he left some legacy of note...

What useless legacy? Are u ok?

1 Like

Re: Analysing Dasuki's Statements On Weapons Scam by PassingShot(m): 2:22pm On Nov 19, 2015
SexyKaycee:
First nd foremost it is laughable 4 one to say dat Nigeria last received arms in 2006.In 2009 yaradua embarked on a relatively large arms purchase to face d Niger Delta insurgency.I recall lots of gunboats being bought then from countries like Singapore,france and Israel.It was then that Nigeria bought her first Gunship(armed helicopter)in decades.Under GEJ,Nigeria bought largest number of weapons in its history even thwarting shagaris own haul.I witnessed hw d firepower of our military in all arms grew btw 2013 to 2015.Sophisticated guns,choppers,drones,armored tanks eg the T_72,armoured personell carriers were bought.To say that Dasuki didn't buy weapons is plain mischevious nd wrong as he bought lots of them.But I think we need him to answer what went on in 2014 beginning troops were dying because of "lack of ammunition"
And has anyone, I mean ANYONE, alleged that Dasuki or GEJ didn't buy any weapon?

For emphasis sake, the presidency revealed that the committee has discovered that 53 contracts of the 514 or so FAILED. So, do the inference.
Re: Analysing Dasuki's Statements On Weapons Scam by Fadahunsi(m): 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
aieromon:
I was actually expecting the ex-NSA to release more pictures of the equipment he bought. I don't buy his ignorance one bit. He should have copies of certificate of delivery,important documents that will be used to process outstanding payments. Na today we dey see acknowledgement letter?

The man really messed GEJ up and I won't be surprised if GEJ is fuelling this issue with documentary evidence.

the kinda documents & pictures you're expecting him to release are very sensitive documents which i even doubt he will release sef.
Re: Analysing Dasuki's Statements On Weapons Scam by aieromon(m): 2:50pm On Nov 19, 2015
Fadahunsi:

the kinda documents & pictures you're expecting him to release are very sensitive documents which i even doubt he will release sef.

He has released pictures before. Did the weapons disappear into thin air?

https://www.nairaland.com/2506908/dasuki-releases-images-sophisticated-weapons
Re: Analysing Dasuki's Statements On Weapons Scam by j1mmy: 3:01pm On Nov 19, 2015
all service chiefs who served with Dasuki should be arrested along with him and all put in an interrogation room and the truth forced out of them.
Re: Analysing Dasuki's Statements On Weapons Scam by wypavu: 3:05pm On Nov 19, 2015
Re: Analysing Dasuki's Statements On Weapons Scam by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:12pm On Nov 19, 2015
chukwudi44:

No dear,the courts will decide and not your mumu led FG!!!
Do you know what national security means? Maybe you should study little about the US, then you will appreciate it. If it were in the US, with just a call from the Pentagon to the AG, any judge handling the case of Dasuki will back off. Not even a million SANs can save the ex-NSA.
Re: Analysing Dasuki's Statements On Weapons Scam by engineerboat(m): 3:13pm On Nov 19, 2015
PassingShot:

I agree to some extent that even the current service chiefs may need to be questioned. However that will only be after Badeh, Minimah and Amosun have claimed leaving behind those weapons. Not when Badeh said the last time they got weapons was 2006.

The question then is, why russing to the press when the've confirm from new service chief.
For now if APC panel cannot tell us NA hardwares and arsenals before 2007 and Now 2015, then this report is false and dead on arrival with fake motive
Re: Analysing Dasuki's Statements On Weapons Scam by yemi4ui(m): 3:13pm On Nov 19, 2015
Which country buys Alpha Jets to fight terror in 2007 - 2014? They (service chiefs, Dansuki and Co) painted old Alpha jet and bought 2 MI24 attack heli. Dis ppl r wicked and God will judge them. They instead bought equipments for d terrorist.

We no get president.
God bless Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why I Donated Clay Pots, White Cloth To Graveyards – Senator Hanga / These Ministerial Nominees Might Just “take A Bow And Go” Today / IBB Confirms Statement Asking Buhari To Step Down, Any Other Info Is Fake - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.