Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

GUYS: Before Giving Her That Ring Read This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GUYS: Before Giving Her That Ring Read This (757 Views)

Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM / Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney / Guys Before You Give Her That Ring Pls Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GUYS: Before Giving Her That Ring Read This by braimeddy: 10:03am On Nov 19, 2015
I saw this story online so I decided to share it with you guys. A lesson can be learn from this.

Good day guys in the house. I just want to use this forum to share my experience with you. I just ended my 1 year+ relationship because of what am about to tell you. I do not really know if its true but my friends says that am too soft with ladies. Please guys before you propose to her make sure you at least see her “packages” even if you didn’t touch them. But please NOTE: am not encouraging fornication. So relax let me gist u. I met this lady in my friend’s wedding. I was his best man and she was the chief bride’s maid. After the wedding we exchanged contact and that was how it all started. Long story short we started hanging out and finally we started dating. After some months I asked her to visit my place n she said that she can only do that if I promise not to touch her. At first I was reluctant but I had to agree with her since I don’t even have the intention of sleeping with her. The first visit opened the door. She frequents my house at any opportunity. I never complained because she does the cooking and cleaning. Yet I never touched her all those months. The far I could go was only a kiss. One day a friend told me that she saw my girl in a hotel with a man. I told her its a lie because her phone hasn’t rang in my presence before. The next time she visited, I politly asked her but she denied so I told her to give me her phone but she refused. I forcefully collected the phone only to discover that it was locked with a password. She finally unlocked the phone after a dirty slap. Behold what I saw. Countless messages from different men, even her network was switched off which explains why her phone doesn’t ring in my house. You guys won’t believe things I saw in my woman’s phone, a girl I thought was still a vir’gin, someone am planning to see her parents soon. With that vex I decided that I was going to have my pound of flesh so I asked her for s’ex which she refused. I forcefully undressed her. JESU!!!! What I saw left me shocked. This girl’s bo’obs and tommy have so sagged that I couldn’t even look at them. She started begging me to “come and do” but all I could do at that time was shade tears. I told her that if she will tell me the truth about her past I wll forgive her. I slumped when she told me that she has two kid who are with her mum in the village. She has been calling me since then but its over
Re: GUYS: Before Giving Her That Ring Read This by tjdimmy(m): 10:48am On Nov 19, 2015
Nawa o, were her kegs as low as her knee?
Re: GUYS: Before Giving Her That Ring Read This by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 19, 2015
'After a dirty slap'
Re: GUYS: Before Giving Her That Ring Read This by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 19, 2015
grin ehehehhhheheheehehehwhwhwhwehehheh sagged boobs and tummy ewo nna u enta one chance. oooooo she come they beg you. to cone do chain all this virginity girls are sharing there is God ooooo
Re: GUYS: Before Giving Her That Ring Read This by Rapsainot(m): 11:05am On Nov 19, 2015
LAWD OF LAWDS !!!! ancient of bars
.... I'm just speechless
Re: GUYS: Before Giving Her That Ring Read This by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 19, 2015
grin ehehehhhheheheehehehwhwhwhwehehheh sagged boobs and tummy ewo nna d guy enta one chance. oooooo she come they beg am. to come do chai all this virginity girls are sharing there is God ooooo

(1) (Reply)

Abeg What Will You Do / How Do You Know If A Lady Is Into You These Days Or She Just Wanna Dig Gold / Girlfriend Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal Because Diamond Ring Was Too Small

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.