Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,704 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:07 AM

FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Achievements In Words And Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Achievements In Words And Pictures (3644 Views)

APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession / Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency / Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Achievements In Words And Pictures by nigerianvenom(m): 12:21pm On Nov 19, 2015
Getting pms in uyo is like looking for black Diamond

Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Achievements In Words And Pictures by nigerianvenom(m): 12:23pm On Nov 19, 2015
MizMyColi:

No bro sad
This is not the way to go.

I am equally going to create a thread on Buhari failure.

This thread is meant to serve as a one-stop online record of all Buhari has done in the interest of this nation.
You get?

The server is overwhelmed, I'm told.

I will keep trying till I'm able to create the topic.

Cc: Anonimi
Please I will need your special assistance here, and on the other thread too.

Achievement u say?
What has he achieved apart from victimising his perceive enemies

1 Like

Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Achievements In Words And Pictures by martins0: 12:29pm On Nov 19, 2015
madridguy:
Tackling insecurity, corruption and restoring Nigeria’s respect.

Which insecurity? On the pages of newspapers
Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Achievements In Words And Pictures by martins0: 12:31pm On Nov 19, 2015
Bugatie:

There's no achievement to celebrate yet, so this thread is not necessary!

God bless you bros, I pray you see somewhere to buy fuel, ijn
Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Achievements In Words And Pictures by Kalani: 1:07pm On Nov 19, 2015
Government filled with planless planlessness, directionless directionlessnes and purposeless purposelessness.

Acheivements? Would post when i see one.
Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Achievements In Words And Pictures by ProfessorPeter(m): 1:09pm On Nov 19, 2015
West Germany
Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Achievements In Words And Pictures by lomprico(m): 1:19pm On Nov 19, 2015
madridguy:
pls shed more light on these ur points.
Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Achievements In Words And Pictures by lawrenceunaa: 1:51pm On Nov 19, 2015
speedyGonzales:

well, his achievements is his achievements, and this is a positive achievement depending on where you stand on sharia law in Nigeria... Obviously, Buhari supports total sharia laws in Nigeria as he has said in the past! making Boko haram a Natural ally of Mr Buhari
who ever says buhari don't support sharia will end a victim of bokoharam

1 Like

Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Achievements In Words And Pictures by Candyrain(m): 1:52pm On Nov 19, 2015
I'm yet to come up with an known achievement. Still thinking.

1 Like

Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Achievements In Words And Pictures by BobUg28(m): 1:54pm On Nov 19, 2015
Every government faces it's challenges. Buhari's will not be different. For the introduction of TSA, I think that's his biggest achievement so far cos it'll automatically help to regulate all the transaction that will carried out from all the ministries.

Ps: Forget the bad English. Still pacing to write better.

2 Likes

Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Achievements In Words And Pictures by thirdi(m): 2:15pm On Nov 19, 2015
The truth about Nigeria is that we hate pain and the saying is without pain there is no gain. Buhari may be doing some right things but doing this things without gauging and addressing the likely impact on the masses' will not argue well for his government. Some of his utterances if true are unbecoming for a president of a nation. It's so easy to rule a country like Nigeria cause all it takes is to take a little from the rich and give to the poor and they will sing ur praises.

President Buhari should do the right thing even if they are politically incorrect.

Wish our president the beat.
Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Achievements In Words And Pictures by MizMyColi(f): 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
ACHIEVEMENT...

[size=14pt]Under The Aegis Of The Buhari Led FG....Nigeria Saw The Full Implementation Of The Treasury Single Account[/size]

Though not without it's attendant, legitimate controversies (as discussed in the other thread), we commend the president for having the political will to see this through. Also, If the media reports are truly anything to go by, we are aware of sanctions being placed on defaulting banks.
God bless him.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3093279_buharitsa_jpeg08358e72927fb45ced2751b638d35e66
Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Achievements In Words And Pictures by chukkiephil(m): 12:47am On Nov 20, 2015
martins0:

God bless you bros, I pray you see somewhere to buy fuel, ijn
Chai Nigerians grin grin so where to buy fuel is now a prayer point grin
Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Achievements In Words And Pictures by Uniben4sure: 8:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
So far, buhari has been a total failure! Nothing is working in Nigeria right now. I hope we could avoid our political leanings and face reality for once.

Nigeria is in deep.shit right now!
Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Achievements In Words And Pictures by lomprico(m): 9:42pm On Nov 20, 2015
MizMyColi:
ACHIEVEMENT...

[size=14pt]Under The Aegis Of The Buhari Led FG....Nigeria Saw The Full Implementation Of The Treasury Single Account[/size]

Though not without it's attendant, legitimate controversies (as discussed in the other thread), we commend the president for having the political will to see this through. Also, If the media reports are truly anything to go by, we are aware of sanctions being placed on defaulting banks.
God bless him.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3093279_buharitsa_jpeg08358e72927fb45ced2751b638d35e66
Paper achievement! How has it affected the groundnut seller on the street? How has it affected you mizmycoli?
Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Achievements In Words And Pictures by MizMyColi(f): 9:44pm On Nov 20, 2015
lomprico:

Paper achievement! How has it affected the groundnut seller on the street? How has it affected you mizmycoli?

Tbh, it has not affected me bro.
I just needed to put that down because I felt the failure thread was growing more than the achievement thread.
Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Achievements In Words And Pictures by lomprico(m): 9:47pm On Nov 20, 2015
MizMyColi:

Tbh, it has not affected me bro.
I just needed to put that down because I felt the failure thread was growing more than the achievement thread.
But its d truth! The negatives hits the begger (the poorest of poor) on the road but the so called positive are not even felt by the middle class or high class ka o fozi kwa bottom class.
Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Achievements In Words And Pictures by MizMyColi(f): 9:51pm On Nov 20, 2015
lomprico:

But its d truth! The negatives hits the begger (the poorest of poor) on the road but the so called positive are not even felt by the middle class or high class ka o fozi kwa bottom class.

Nwannem ehhh
I was just being diplomatic.
Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Achievements In Words And Pictures by ajepako(f): 9:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
madridguy:

Are you for real?!

Insecurity tackled?

In the comfort of your room here in southwest maybe bcs in northeast, blah..

Tackling corruption? With tinubu, ameachi, obj, ibb and atiku walking free, sure..

Global respect for naija, dude, naija is a joke..
Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Achievements In Words And Pictures by lomprico(m): 9:56pm On Nov 20, 2015
MizMyColi:

Nwannem ehhh
I was just being diplomatic.
I hope we will start feeling the positives in the nearest future.
Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Achievements In Words And Pictures by MizMyColi(f): 9:57pm On Nov 20, 2015
lomprico:

I hope we will start feeling the positives in the nearest future.
I earnestly hope too.
Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Achievements In Words And Pictures by lomprico(m): 9:59pm On Nov 20, 2015
ajepako:

Are you for real?!

Insecurity tackled?

In the comfort of your room here in southwest maybe bcs in northeast, blah..

Tackling corruption? With tinubu, ameachi, obj, ibb and atiku walking free, sure..

Global respect for naija, dude, naija is a joke..
You dey mind am, am sure dem rob for him hood last night. Tackling insecurities ni
Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Achievements In Words And Pictures by emperorchedda(m): 7:36am On Nov 26, 2015
MizMyColi:
cc:
Tonyebarcanista flets kenai firefire anonimi nigerianvenom genbloodykiller Teryfik Sdindan Roob chukkiephil ChappyChase Ishiamu gunuvi truckpusher bomsilaga, erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph, Dearpreye, Tomakint Francizy Temitemi1 Hinwazaka Dumkem21 Biafranqueen Mogidi IsraeliAirforce Candyrain Ambivert Rose2014 Opiaoku Engineerboat, Talktimi ahaika23 coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria Chukwudi44 whynotthetruth Kaboninc Flets Kenai Eyeview Revdesmondjuju and all patriots
I still keep wondering, WHY ON EARTH CAN'T YOU MAKE A CASE OR CRITICISE WITHOUT BEGGING FOR HELP FROM YOUR COHORTS?? Are you that weak to defend yourself that you always need backing?

Learn to do it yourself please

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can This Ever Happen In Nigeria? (PIX) / This Is What One Birom Guy Wrote About Late Gen.alkali On Facebook / Atiku wins PDP Presidential Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.